Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Victorian Gangs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 47>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brudder_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Jail space very limited, and the courts know it.

Why not deportation?

Or is that just not Oztraylyan to do?
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 8:07pm
Perhaps the racing industry can come to the rescue ?

reductio ad absurdum
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Ok it's a problem, but more socially and economically based as presumably is a key response.

The State Opposition's "answer"?

a. more cops. hello, hello, police numbers have increased far more under the Andrews Govt than its coalition predecessor, and crime rates generally have since decreased significantly.
b. mandatory sentencing.  hello, hello - been there, done that, tried and failed. 

Where I work there are a core group of youths who have absolutely no fear of the Police. They will brazenly tell an officer to kiss off.

I can only assume these kids have no fear of the consequences of their actions.

and thats why the old method of policing should be allowed back.   a good kick up the bum and a smack around the ear.  take them home and then dad will dish out the same..
oh no.  hang on.  nowadays parents dont believe in giving their nasty little jerks a smack.  dad is probably as bad as his kids. 

animals before people.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 8:31pm

What, get them to walk behind a horse ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 9:08pm

No.  Make them shovel s**t.   
Serious !  Who would want these sickos anywhere near a horse. 
animals before people.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Brudder_A Brudder_A wrote:

Why not deportation?

Dont bother sending them to Hungary
We dont allow ungrateful scum to enter Hungary. Thumbs Up
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

No.  Make them shovel s**t.   
Serious !  Who would want these sickos anywhere near a horse. 

Hold on, If you have read one or two posts people are saying they are more at home in the agricultural industry.

Racing people and their love of cheap labour should could possibly find them something to do ?

reductio ad absurdum
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

Why not deportation?

The English allowed you into Australia Smile
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Ok it's a problem, but more socially and economically based as presumably is a key response.

The State Opposition's "answer"?

a. more cops. hello, hello, police numbers have increased far more under the Andrews Govt than its coalition predecessor, and crime rates generally have since decreased significantly.
b. mandatory sentencing.  hello, hello - been there, done that, tried and failed. 

The solution is very easy imo. You advertise that after a certain date....say 2 months ahead... ..that the need 10 Sudanese gang members to be convicted of serious assault or worse will be immediately deported back to Sudan....all expenses paid. Would improve overnight
The same strategy would also work well for all major crime. Just hang the next 10 car thiefs & the problem will disappear overnight . Small price to pay ( as long as your not one of the 10 )

reductio ad absurdum
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 9:46pm

Try using "economics" as an excuse in a trial, SC. That is a numpty excuse.

It should not be used as a mitigating circumstance in sentencing but if you actually believe it plays no part well I know who the numpty is. What is the crime rate in Ascot compared to say Redbank or Woodridge?
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 10:19pm
Does anyone here actually live around the Sudanese and their darling offspring? I do. PT your stats are a pathetic cop out tactic as usual produced by the usual suspect apologist public servants without a clue. They wont solve the daily carjackings, muggings, house raids and shop robberies in my neighbourhood. These crimes aren't being committed by NZ'ers or Aussies either. Kids from Sudan recreating Grand Theft Auto are a menace to our community in the west of Melbourne. The stats lie and are politically charged BS. We have a police copter in the air chasing down offenders virtually every night at times.

Just in the square mile around my house we've had a pre school blown up, the bakery robbed, car theft through the roof, multiple muggings, house raids galore, a war with locals at the pub ( guess who lost? ), a neighbour and his 12 yr old boy bashed for their car and my own nephew robbed of a pushbike at knifepoint. Unfortunately for those scumbags the bike wasn't his, it was mine.

We knew who took the bike and they made no secret of where they lived when robbing my nephew. We called the cops and took them to the house where the boy saw the bike taken through the front door. The cops went and knocked, got a fekk off response from the inhabitants and left it at that. They took no further action. I decided to go around and sort it out myself. Knocked on door, belted first clown to open door and saw bike in hallway behind him. Took bike, another three clowns scattered and I gave another a good clip.

Half an hour later guess who was back on my doorstep? Yep the clowns had called the cops. Same pair who attended earlier turned up and I gave them a spray. No further action was taken and cops were apologetic when I produced the previously stolen bike and proof of ownership. Said there was little they could do in the circumstances. Their hands are tied etc etc.  Those clowns moved out of the neighbourhood very soon after. They were made to feel most unwelcome by all the locals who knew exactly what had happened.  

Come to the front line any time and take a few notes for yourself. Stop googling BS from the safety of your keyboard.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 10:25pm
Naaah, PT prefers his one muslim barista in the hinterlands,  where there are no Sudanese.   Cry

animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 10:29pm
The 7:30 host on ABC brought up the same lame excuse, that the African offenders were well outnumbered by non-African offenders. The woman she was interviewing, succinctly made the point that the offending was completely out of proportion to their numbers, and they are a small segment of the total population. It seems to be the way of "progressives" these days to automatically downplay the race angle, regardless of the facts on the ground.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

Why not deportation?

why do you keep saying   "we "    in regards to Hungary ?   like you live there ?    when your ID says  you are in Melb.  Confused  ???? 
either you live in Melbourne ???   or Hungary ????  which is it ??  
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 10:32pm

The 7:30 host on ABC brought up the same lame excuse, that the African offenders were well outnumbered by non-African offenders. The woman she was interviewing, succinctly made the point that the offending was completely out of proportion to their numbers, and they are a small segment of the total population. It seems to be the way of "progressives" these days to automatically downplay the race angle, regardless of the facts on the ground.

Now now now !!   Thats very PC and racist !!!Big smile 
And thats exactly whats wrong with it all now.
Not allowed to face up to the very basic facts and call a spade a spade. 
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 10:35pm
Good one TB. Should be more of it ----     . Much the same in South Western Sydney .
Police are terrified with their jobs on the line and Fools of the judiciary handing out compensation.
Criminal when you think about it..     Same rubbish with the indigenous population in out of control areas ( as seen in NT ).
Something has to give .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 10:37pm
I don't think I've ever seen a bigger case of biting the hand that fed them, U wonder what the experience has been elsewhere in the world, where these refugees were accepted. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Good one TB. Should be more of it ----     . Much the same in South Western Sydney .
Police are terrified with their jobs on the line and Fools of the judiciary handing out compensation.
Criminal when you think about it..     Same rubbish with the indigenous population in out of control areas ( as seen in NT ).
Something has to give .
Similar problems do exist with aboriginals in places like Cairns, with car theft rampant. Imagine what that has done to car insurance premiums. Politicians don't care, it is political death to be seen as rocking the racial harmony boat, no matter if it is taking water.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 10:43pm
The BAD kids in my area are not indigenous and are not Sudanese.
reductio ad absurdum
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 10:46pm
You got all the bad Kiwis and Aussies up there D? Someone had to have em.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 10:47pm

Doesn't matter if criminals are black, white, or brindle, apply the law equally and there should not be a problem. You can't tell me this stuff in Melbourne, particularly, has not been helped along by soft-pedalling.

djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 10:50pm

Doesn't matter if criminals are black, white, or brindle, apply the law equally and there should not be a problem. You can't tell me this stuff in Melbourne, particularly, has not been helped along by soft-pedalling.

ALL kids and older teenagers are treated with kid gloves. As I said earlier they have absolutely no fear of the consequences. 

I doubt Sudanese trouble makers are being treated any differently to anglo saxon trouble makers.

reductio ad absurdum
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 10:58pm

ALL kids and older teenagers are treated with kid gloves. As I said earlier they have absolutely no fear of the consequences. 

I doubt Sudanese trouble makers are being treated any differently to anglo saxon trouble makers.

An indictment of police, courts, and politicians. There is simply no detention space available even if a get-tough regime was implemented. One looks at amazement at car thieving joy-riders causing serious accidents, trying then to car-jack another vehicle, and then with even more amazement see them released back on the street on bail the next day. What a total failure the system has become.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

You'd hate to think there was differential policing going on, Turnbull appears to suggest so, how else could a "problem" not being attended to, happen ? Or maybe Malcolm sees a vote in it somewhere.

Malcolm sees it as an opportunity to lobby towards putting Duttons Brown Shirts and his new super Homeland Security portfolio in charge of State policing of certain situations, as I posted last week in the Flinders Street attack

Well Sir Veil-lance sure ain't getting it done!Embarrassed 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 1:35am
Here we go again, putting band aids on broken bones! ... should be stopping this infiltration of Black Muslim gangs before they get here ... white lives matter!!!

Admittedly, the People's Rebublic of Victoria, under Daniel "Safe Schools" Andrews, has the most piss weak policing policies in the known universe, and the Police need to be given instructions to shoot some home invaders and car-jackers immediately, regardless of colour or religion, or mental state!

More importantly, we can nip the problem in the bud, by stopping the importation of young Muslim men from war torn, lawless environments, and just dumping them amongst their own gang members!

Nobody is doing any planning, and until there is something in place, what would be wrong with a simple, targeted travel ban!?Confused 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 1:39am

Out of interest, where is your area, and what constitutes a "bad" kid in your area djebel?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 1:43am

If people become aware of these problems (they WONT if they watch ABC/SBS, etc), then they will demand that the government stops importing them, and that's one less victim group for the "progressives" to pander to, less public service money required, less jobs for unproductive SJWs ... it all starts to unravel for them!!!Cry
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 1:43am
These people can be stopped.
Giving them $60000 isn't the way.
--------------------------
BATHURST GAOL AND THE
ROYAL COMMISSION INTO
PRISONS — A SUMMARY BY THE
PRISONERS' ACTION GROUP
WHY HAVE A SUMMARY AT THIS TIME?
Many people have asked us, "How’s the Royal Commission going? You don’t see much about it in the papers." "Do you people think it will have any effect on what happens in the gaols?" and, of course, "What does the Prisoners Action Group really
think of the inquiry?". To answer the questions constantly asked of us we have put together this summary of the inquiry — as it relates to Bathurst gaol. In it we have
also included a precis of the events leading up to the inquiry, plus the actions of the groups and individuals involved with the early call for an inquiry into the gaols and
those who opposed it. We’ll also discuss the conduct of the inquiry and what, we
believe, will be the aftermath of the Royal Commission.
We do this whilst the Royal Commissioner, Mr. Justice John Nagle, and his associates busy themselves with the writing of the final report and recommendations which are due to be handed to the Governor on the 24th December, 1977 — nearly
four (4) years after Bathurst Gaol was destroyed by fire and some of its prisoners were tear gassed (after they had surrendered) and then forced to run through a gauntlet of baton wielding warders; seven years, two months and four days after over two hundred prisoners in Bathurst Gaol had been "systematically flogged" by warders who told the Royal Commission that the floggings represented "official policy"; and thirty-four years and eight months after the first "intractable" prisoner was brutally flogged on reception
into Grafton’s notorious gaol where serving warders said the "reception biff" intractable prisoners received represented "official policy"
-----------------
I remember this well ---     The Officers were prepared to gun them down but the Minister, Tony Vincent ordered NO.     What a pity.   
They can be stopped and if that is the way , SO BE IT.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 2:01am
Gee,  nice work Three Bears !
Refer ALP Election Promises
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 2:03am
Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

Does anyone here actually live around the Sudanese and their darling offspring? I do. PT your stats are a pathetic cop out tactic as usual produced by the usual suspect apologist public servants without a clue. They wont solve the daily carjackings, muggings, house raids and shop robberies in my neighbourhood. These crimes aren't being committed by NZ'ers or Aussies either. Kids from Sudan recreating Grand Theft Auto are a menace to our community in the west of Melbourne. The stats lie and are politically charged BS. We have a police copter in the air chasing down offenders virtually every night at times.

Just in the square mile around my house we've had a pre school blown up, the bakery robbed, car theft through the roof, multiple muggings, house raids galore, a war with locals at the pub ( guess who lost? ), a neighbour and his 12 yr old boy bashed for their car and my own nephew robbed of a pushbike at knifepoint. Unfortunately for those scumbags the bike wasn't his, it was mine.

We knew who took the bike and they made no secret of where they lived when robbing my nephew. We called the cops and took them to the house where the boy saw the bike taken through the front door. The cops went and knocked, got a fekk off response from the inhabitants and left it at that. They took no further action. I decided to go around and sort it out myself. Knocked on door, belted first clown to open door and saw bike in hallway behind him. Took bike, another three clowns scattered and I gave another a good clip.

Half an hour later guess who was back on my doorstep? Yep the clowns had called the cops. Same pair who attended earlier turned up and I gave them a spray. No further action was taken and cops were apologetic when I produced the previously stolen bike and proof of ownership. Said there was little they could do in the circumstances. Their hands are tied etc etc.  Those clowns moved out of the neighbourhood very soon after. They were made to feel most unwelcome by all the locals who knew exactly what had happened.  

Come to the front line any time and take a few notes for yourself. Stop googling BS from the safety of your keyboard.

If Victoria keeps voting these soft cock Socialists into power, they deserve to have their bikes stolen, cars jacked and homes invaded!Angry

The problem is PLANNING ... the only planning in government is how do we get re-elected, and the only planning in the public service is making sure you spend your budget, so you get more next year!Dead

The first political party who says that they will stop all of this by introducing tough policing, combines with assylum seeker policies that cuts them off at the root of the problem, and carry it through will have three uninterrupted terms!

As PT alluded to (amongst the excrement), could this be Malcolm's ace in the hole!?Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 47>