Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Bitcoin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 3:46pm
Not so sure, there has been a flight from crypto currencies lately off the back of Kimmy stepping up theft of cryptos especially against South Korea. People are getting nervous. Maybe his bestie Donald can have another chat to him.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/972522/bitcoin-price-latest-live-update-today-USD-UK-value-cash-cryptocurrency-price-South-Korea
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 6:14pm
Who leaves their cryptocurrency at the exchange? Dummies like that deserve to be robbed.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Not so sure, there has been a flight from crypto currencies lately off the back of Kimmy stepping up theft of cryptos especially against South Korea. People are getting nervous. Maybe his bestie Donald can have another chat to him.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/972522/bitcoin-price-latest-live-update-today-USD-UK-value-cash-cryptocurrency-price-South-Korea

Don't you know it was the RUSSIANS!!! RUSSIANS!!! RUSSIANS!!! Shocked
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Don't you know it was the RUSSIANS!!! RUSSIANS!!! RUSSIANS!!! Shocked

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 9:26pm
Where do you keep your crypto fortune, E?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 2:17am
At the exchange of course! LOL... i think I've got more combined, in the ashtray of the car, behind the couch cushion, and in my abandoned TAB account ... it's not a big priority at present! 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 1:08pm
POWR Launch

We’re proud to announce that from 10am AEST today we’ll launch our first Australian listing, Power Ledger (POWR). POWR will start trading against two major currencies, Bitcoin (BTC) and the Australian dollar (AUD). The listing is in response to market demand for Power Ledger - a decentralised energy marketplace, and one of Australia’s largest crowdfunded projects, with a market capitalisation of over AU$94 million dollars.

“Power Ledger brings exciting technology to the energy market, as one of the few platforms to offer peer-to-peer renewable energy trading. At BTC Markets, our mission is to support the growth of innovative Australian projects, connecting them to Australian investors who understand the transformative potential of blockchain technology,” said Jarrod Crane, co-founder, BTC Markets.

Power Ledger is participating in an $8.25 million trial funded by the Australian Government in Fremantle, Western Australia. The smart city project aims to determine how blockchain-based peer-to-peer energy trading can support clean, cheap and resilient energy across the suburb of Fremantle. In March, Power Ledger also announced the first commercial deployment of its energy trading platform in Melbourne, Victoria.

“We’re thrilled to be the first Australian ERC20 token to be added to BTC Markets. With the extensive BTC Markets user base, this listing is a huge step towards our goal of democratising power, and will allow platform users and Application Hosts to easily acquire POWR for use within our platform,” said David Martin, co-founder and Managing Director, Power Ledger.

POWR is the eighth listing on BTC Markets, and follows the inclusion of OmiseGO(OMG) earlier this month. In response to community demand, future plans for our exchange involve an expansion of listed tokens that pass a rigorous vetting process. So standby for more future listings, and please feel free to make any suggestions for tokens to be listed on Twitter: @btcmarkets / #btcmarkets.

We’re extremely proud to be supporting Power Ledger and Australian ingenuity and innovation in the blockchain space.

Kind regards and happy trading,

The BTC Markets team.

https://support.btcmarkets.net/hc/en-us/articles/360001877528-POWR-Launch-

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 1:14pm
Wow, NEO $162 to $17 this year.

Can someone please check on Doc Shocked
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:58pm
I was clever enough not to buy NEO CNNPT (too hard to open an account on the exchange that was trading them!Big smile)

Power Ledger was a strong tip a year ago too ... you should be all over this one CNNPT ...

Driven by a Greenie politician who filled in as Perth Mayor whilst the corrupt Perth Mayor served time for receiving undeclared "gifts", they were somehow able to extort $8 million from the government to get going, and they make money by taking a clip from the rent seeking renewables industry ... how can they lose!!!Thumbs Up

What do you think ...?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:01pm
.26 cents looks like a bargain ... $2.60 in January
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 10:30am

Hold, and if you have the stomach for it ... BUY MORE! ... it's a bargain now!!! Thumbs Up

Fortunately, I didn't ... I'm still just sitting on a paper loss with Litecoin at present.

It's a roller coaster ride!Wink

Only a fool would have bought into bitcoin { and neo} late last year. So guess what I did?

Thanks for the financial advice Doc LOL
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 11:22am

At the exchange of course! LOL... i think I've got more combined, in the ashtray of the car, behind the couch cushion, and in my abandoned TAB account ... it's not a big priority at present! 

You are without the biggest imposter I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across.
Look at your posts in February....
Telling everyone you’ve called the bottom,and to get in.
When of course it turns pear shaped.....i was still waiting so no damage done....

And you have the temerity to claim anyone with an opposing view has empty lives.

#on line fantasist who constantly lies to boost their low self esteem......
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 11:22am
Without doubt...
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 1:27pm
To be fair I’m not sure you can blame Doc for getting this one horribly wrong. Plenty were sucked in and took decent losses. My losses were minimal but was sucked in all the same.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 1:46pm
Mate, I never criticise anyone for being wrong.

It’s the idiots who tell everyone to jump in and buy,then,when it goes tits up, claim they were too smart to buy.....

#online fantasists who lie to boost their low self esteem
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

To be fair I’m not sure you can blame Doc for getting this one horribly wrong. Plenty were sucked in and took decent losses. My losses were minimal but was sucked in all the same.

True we all make mistakes, however go back and you will see I criticised him for jumping in without knowing anything about it, his money though. Sure none of us like to miss out but as Rusty said don't make recommendations about an area of ignorance.

Was $110 at the time, is now $7.60, we can all agree, that is a LOSS LOL

And Labor had nothing to do with it
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

True we all make mistakes, however go back and you will see I criticised him for jumping in without knowing anything about it, his money though. Sure none of us like to miss out but as Rusty said don't make recommendations about an area of ignorance.

lol - this coming from a bloke who has a horse tipping thread that everyone (including himself) has given up on. Even Redemption has a better strike rate with her odd number system ! Too funny
Refer ALP Election Promises
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

lol - this coming from a bloke who has a horse tipping thread that everyone (including himself) has given up on. Even Redemption has a better strike rate with her odd number system ! Too funny

Thanks class monitor Wink  I wouldn't think anyone takes any tips on this forum seriously or actually bets on them and I did not pretend to be an expert.   Even so I don't think my tips lost 93% as Neo did LOL

More than a few tipping threads have died due to lack of success, your sniping efforts have a similar lack of success
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 2:53pm
You do realise your the most reliable sniper in this place don’t you Whale ? I”ll include “Sniper Statistics” in my end year TBV statistical evaluation report
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 3:01pm
Will it only apply to other people?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 3:06pm

You do realise your the most reliable sniper in this place don’t you Whale ? I”ll include “Sniper Statistics” in my end year TBV statistical evaluation report

What about me? Don’t tell me I need to lift my game?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 3:28pm
Actually I just ran a draft Sniper Report for YTD - & it would seem I’m miles off the mark with your ranking Whale. You have come in 12th - apologies for the misreresentstion. Mind you being banned for 10 of the 11 months has probably helped your cause a touch
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 3:31pm
misrepresentation
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 3:34pm

What about me? Don’t tell me I need to lift my game?

happy to give you face to face instruction on my area of expertise Smile

you're

I just hope nobody took out a mortgage to buy Neo, hhhhmmm
Pazman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 3:45pm

How do you buy them E&E? Thought the banks ban transactions with BC purchases.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Pazman Pazman wrote:

No idea what the current situation is but approx 14 months ago I had no issues transferring cash from ING to a BTC Markets account. From there it’s pretty much the same as buying shares - buy/sell price etc.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

You are without the biggest imposter I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across.
When of course it turns pear shaped.....i was still waiting so no damage done....

And you have the temerity to claim anyone with an opposing view has empty lives.

Nice piece of stalking rusty!

You are yet to point out a lie - how about you kiss off until you can?Smile

NO WAIT! ... first tell us about the relevance of Capital Gains Tax in a recession ...Clown
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 4:28pm

LOLLOL ... DID RUSTY INDEED!!!?... and you BOTH live by this mantra, do you???LOLLOL ... retorical question for YOU Whale.Tongue

No, that is not actually a loss according to rusty's theories ... he claims that an IMMEDIATE DROP IN CAPITAL VALUE, FOLLOWED BY CAPITAL GROWTH AT A DECELERATED RATE is NOT A LOSS ... his word's exactly. Smile

Fact is, it IS NOT A LOSS, unless you realise it. Wink 

It is always humorous when a member os a PUNTING FORUM complains about someone providing "TIPS" ... Confused

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 4:37pm

Originally posted by Pazman Pazman wrote:

No idea what the current situation is but approx 14 months ago I had no issues transferring cash from ING to a BTC Markets account. From there it’s pretty much the same as buying shares - buy/sell price etc.

BTC Markets don't trade NEO - that's where I was lucky Paz - there are lots of trading platforms that do, but when I was considering it, they were harder to register and sign up with, and luckily, I didn't.

btw, I have never lost on crypto. Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 4:46pm

Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Nice piece of stalking rusty!

You are yet to point out a lie - how about you kiss off until you can?Smile

NO WAIT! ... first tell us about the relevance of Capital Gains Tax in a recession ...Clown

So,
Now your saying CGT is irrelevant in a recession?

OMG you stoopid man!
That’s 100% opposite to what you’ve been ranting and raving about in about 4 threads here.

You simply have no idea......

You really are the pigeon playing chess, shatting on the board,knocking over all the pieces and declaring victory.

Tell us again about your fantasy business that will be dramatically more profitable when everyone else is doing their arse....

#Fantasist
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>