Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

THE POSTAL VOTE/POLL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 158>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:42pm
look Judge, for the sake of brevity, compile a list of those things you do give the CC credit for, it shouldn't take up too much of your time.
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:42pm
And if not the government, that totally non- demoninational thing called a health insurer.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Any large teaching hospital in the country, numpty.

i knew this would be a laugh....

my surgeon is one of the top guys in the country you moron...he doesnt practice at just "any teaching hospital in the country" .

ever wondered why renowned surgeon dr.charlie teo isnt doing surgeries at mt.druitt public hospital you dropkick?

So you’re suggesting, in you’re roundabout demented way, the top people in the country only work for Catholics.. even though they’re still funded by the State...

Who pays Teo’s salary? Gawd you’re dumb

im saying the level of care and expertise at st vincents private hospital rates higher than most public hospitals.

and since you commented on my own case....im saying care and expertise varies...you cant get the same care "anywhere else". i actually saw a public hospital surgeon first, before a second opinion at st.vincents private. the consultations alone showed me the absolute marked difference in expertise. let alone the difference in qualifications and training.

i could give you another example, but the fact you even made the ridiculous assumption in the first place means it would be a waste of time.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:52pm

my surgeon is one of the top guys in the country you moron...he doesnt practice at just "any teaching hospital in the country" .

ever wondered why renowned surgeon dr.charlie teo isnt doing surgeries at mt.druitt public hospital you dropkick?

So you’re suggesting, in you’re roundabout demented way, the top people in the country only work for Catholics.. even though they’re still funded by the State...

im saying the level of care and expertise at st vincents private hospital rates higher than most public hospitals.

and since you commented on my own case....im saying care and expertise varies...you cant get the same care "anywhere else". i actually saw a public hospital surgeon first, before a second opinion at st.vincents private. the consultations alone showed me the absolute marked difference in expertise. let alone the difference in qualifications and training.

i could give you another example, but the fact you even made the ridiculous assumption in the first place means it would be a waste of time.

What’s ridiculous is you ascribing the level of care to demoninational ties to the hospital. Laughable in fact. Bring it up with Teo next time but please, please record that encounter. I for one would love to see his response.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:05pm

What’s ridiculous is you ascribing the level of care to demoninational ties to the hospital. Laughable in fact. Bring it up with Teo next time but please, please record that encounter. I for one would love to see his response.

Teo isnt my doctor. sorry 🤕🤒
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:11pm
 Bring it up with Teo next time but please, please record that encounter. I for one would love to see his response.
Not if it doesn't suit your one sided narrative. I gave up Catholicism years ago but don't hold the nasty grudge some do. What's the point? Is teaching forgiveness such a horrible sin? What purpose is served by constant intolerant, retributive derision? Selfish appeasement? Indignant relevance?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:37pm
I don’t hold any grudges, nasty or otherwise. As for “Selfish appeasement” and “Indignant relevance.” Gibberish.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:48pm
LOL. At least own your sad garbage. If the words are too confusing try not to be such a pseudo intellect all the time.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:55pm
Pseudo intellect? Funny, that’s exactly what you’re trying to pull, coming in here with your juvenile sniping and laughable pop psychology. This was probably one of your more pointless interjection. For you that’s some accomplishment. Take a bow, spud.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:15pm
Back at the Ranch ... The advertising is strong today for the same Sex marriage vote .    Closes on Melbourne cup day .
   IS THERE A TOPICAL TIP , ???    I can't see one
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 9:18am

I don’t hold any grudges, nasty or otherwise. As for “Selfish appeasement” and “Indignant relevance.” Gibberish.

"I dont hold any grudges..."

max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 9:31am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Back at the Ranch ... The advertising is strong today for the same Sex marriage vote .    Closes on Melbourne cup day .
   IS THERE A TOPICAL TIP , ???    I can't see one

Very odd the way the ads are coming so late in proceedings. They must think people who have not voted yet, are waverers who can be won over. Most would have just tossed it in the bin, I suspect.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 9:49am

This from the bloke who seemingly spends his every waking hour desperately chasing PT around the forum in a futile attempt to lay a glove on him.

Nope, no grudges. More like sympathy, you poor sap.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 10:02am
Your concern for cabo is touching, Judge.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 10:05am
judgy you make a bad case for your type.

pot calling kettle black comes to mind. but that is too much of a simplification for you.

take a lesson from maccamax for pithy comebacks. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 10:10am
maccamax??? Hasn’t the forum got all the Benny Hill jokes it can handle already?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 10:25am

This from the bloke who seemingly spends his every waking hour desperately chasing PT around the forum in a futile attempt to lay a glove on him.

Nope, no grudges. More like sympathy, you poor sap.

here at joffs, im rocky marciano and iron mike tyson rolled into one.

now go empty my spit bucket and get me my robe.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 10:33am
...or you’ll bite my ear off?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 10:35am

...or you’ll bite my ear off?

👹
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 12:23pm

maccamax??? Hasn’t the forum got all the Benny Hill jokes it can handle already?

Yep. Judge ..    We don't need more jokes .... Your enough.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 12:29pm
So hurtful. But Judge won't mind, he doesn't hold grudges.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 12:52pm
Wrong on both counts max. Nope, no grudges here. But if one is attacked on an Internet forum then it is one’s bounden duty to return fire. Nothing personal, just the rules. And without rules, chaos!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 1:18pm

Wrong on both counts max. Nope, no grudges here. But if one is attacked on an Internet forum then it is one’s bounden duty to return fire. Nothing personal, just the rules. And without rules, chaos!

Agree Judge .   I'm all for peace .    I would rather remain an admirer.

or a brown nose     
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

LOL. At least own your sad garbage. If the words are too confusing try not to be such a pseudo intellect all the time.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 8:03am
Pseudo intellect? Funny, that’s exactly what you’re trying to pull, coming in here with your juvenile sniping and laughable pop psychology. This was probably one of your more pointless interjection. For you that’s some accomplishment. Take a bow, spud.
The self appointed Judge doubling down on stupidity. Who'd have thought? An argument gets above his false level of intelligence so he resorts to the basic instinct. Give yourself another accolade.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 8:17am
An argument “above” . One of your characteristically dismal word stews of vitriol and psychobabble. Keep the laughs coming, knucklehead.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 8:41am
Hey judge, you trying to steal my trolls? Evil Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 8:41am
a catholic group in a catholic university facing charges and defunding because the gay pride group say they are spreading hate and homophobia by saying marriage is between a man and woman.

weeeeee!! that slippery slope...

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/georgetown-pro-marriage-group-faces-sanctions-after-students-complain-70278
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 8:47am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

LOL. Two divine moral superiors are arguing over stealing each others critics who call out their fake moral bs.

god love em...❤️
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Wouldn’t dream of it PT. I know how attached to you they’ve become.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 158>