Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

THE POSTAL VOTE/POLL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 150151152153154 158>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:13pm
Everything on this thread has to do with Dowsett and his club.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:16pm
You dribblers are waffling on about Rohingas and  Nazis. Confused
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:17pm
pt you tell us
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:19pm
About SSM and equal rights, or one of the hijacks to that topic?
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:21pm
So, PT, you agree the child abuse RC has nothing to do with a debate about religious freedoms related to SSM ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:23pm
It has as much to do with it as Dowsett
Baguette View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baguette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

The noose, let's start with priests since the greatest concentration of rock spiders lies therin

mmm does it ..really?! i doubt it....try the general public...
       It's a simple fact that the vast majority of sexually abused children are victims of their own family members. Daddy , grandpa, step Dad , Uncle etc etc. . The very people that they should be able to trust the most in other words and who in most cases they love. Which is what makes it so truely evil of course. This in no way excuses the Catholic Church for it systematic cover ups of abuse from its priests however.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

So, PT, you agree the child abuse RC has nothing to do with a debate about religious freedoms related to SSM ?

it was only brought up as a counter to the no zealots and their dumb slippery slope arguments,  showing their hypocrisy
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Baguette Baguette wrote:

It's a simple fact that the vast majority of sexually abused children are victims of their own family members. Daddy , grandpa, step Dad , Uncle etc etc. . The very people that they should be able to trust the most in other words and who in most cases they love. Which is what makes it so truely evil of course. This in no way excuses the Catholic Church for it systematic cover ups of abuse from its priests however.

The baby-sitter RC would probably be busy as well. This problem arises when people get the power to live out their fantasy, and frankly the idea that the church should be petitioned to adopt voluntary celibacy ( I don't care what they do with that), seems confused, if it was more "normal" sexual outlets they craved, they would more likely be kerb-crawlers, not pedophiles.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:40pm

The baby-sitter RC would probably be busy as well. This problem arises when people get the power to live out their fantasy, and frankly the idea that the church should be petitioned to adopt voluntary celibacy ( I don't care what they do with that), seems confused, if it was more "normal" sexual outlets they craved, they would more likely be kerb-crawlers, not pedophiles.

I'm not sure I'm getting what you mean here, but celibacy in the RC was all about money and property originally, for most, and about truly devoting yourself to God, for others. It's all in the bible and stuff. Celibacy was certainly never meant to be an escape from sex or God, let alone an excuse to take your problems out on children.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

You dribblers are waffling on about Rohingas and  Nazis. Confused

dont be so obtuse pt, its religion, in all its forms. no waffle...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:42pm

it was only brought up as a counter to the no zealots and their dumb slippery slope arguments,  showing their hypocrisy

deflection....
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:43pm
or is that waffle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:43pm

I'm not sure I'm getting what you mean here, but celibacy in the RC was all about money and property originally, for most, and about truly devoting yourself to God, for others. It's all in the bible and stuff. Celibacy was certainly never meant to be an escape from sex or God, let alone an excuse to take your problems out on children.
I thought that was a recommendation of the RC, petition the church for voluntary celibacy.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:44pm
Is a deflection of a deflection a proper deflection?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:44pm
There's lots of petitions.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:45pm

Is a deflection of a deflection a proper deflection?

You would know. What do you think of the Dowsett article?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 7:04pm

I'm not contesting that, at all. Neither has any relevance.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 7:55pm

I'm not contesting that, at all. Neither has any relevance.

They are both relevant.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 8:32pm

Refreshing to see PT being honest about something. You want "freedom FROM religion", not freedom OF religion, PT?

Did you think that was a witty play on words or are you really that deeply hateful and cynical about the spiritual aspect of being human? I suspect both. And yet from time to time you claim to know what "real" christianity and islam look like. Sorry for being preachy but it's sad to watch you devolving into the worst kind of atheist - bitter, cynical, misanthropic, fanatical, irrational, self-righteous. And a preacher to boot.

Could it be that PT, Judge and Whale were all fiddled behind the confessional as altar boys?

They display many of the signs, and it would answer a lot of questions!Shocked
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 8:43pm

strange how the most intolerant, hateful in this thread are the religious ones

Ya reckon?

I've been trying to catch up on what i missed in this thread whilst I was backing winners and watching the cricket and some lame horror movie with the cheese and kisses ... but I can't!!!

I keep cracking up in fits of laughter at every one of Whales ironic one liners ... like this one!LOL

I take it all back Whale, you are a funny, funny man!Clap 

(of course, that's if you are a man, depending on how you are identifying today!)
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Refreshing to see PT being honest about something. You want "freedom FROM religion", not freedom OF religion, PT?

Did you think that was a witty play on words or are you really that deeply hateful and cynical about the spiritual aspect of being human? I suspect both. And yet from time to time you claim to know what "real" christianity and islam look like. Sorry for being preachy but it's sad to watch you devolving into the worst kind of atheist - bitter, cynical, misanthropic, fanatical, irrational, self-righteous. And a preacher to boot.

Could it be that PT, Judge and Whale were all fiddled behind the confessional as altar boys?

They display many of the signs, and it would answer a lot of questions!Shocked

OOOWAAA---    That might go close to the bone ( pardon the pun )
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 8:59pm
I have an idea for the Royal Commission, all people put in charge of children should be shown some pictures of naked children, and, um, if anything comes up, as it were, should be prevented from working with children.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 9:00pm

I see a lot of "hate" of churches on display, if you are invested in that "crusade", do know why you are so invested.

You guys are so slow!Cry

PT plays you like a Stradivarius ... as soon as he starts losing a conversation (which is EVERY TIME) about the Freaks and Geeks of the Marxist LGBTQI Abnormality Recruitment Machine, the ones who hijacked the SSM Fraud Poll, the ones who are grooming 3 & 4 year olds for moind and genital mutilation, with the sanction of The Regressive Leftards, the ones who have over run our public service, schools and academia with an agenda to castrate every REAL man on the planet, and replace them in their own image ... he simply conflates, deflects and moves to accusing religion for all of the wrongs of the world, EXCEPT FOR THE RELIGION OF PEACE OF COURSE!LOL

There is a clear agenda there (I would love to see his attending psychologists notes!), but more importantly, he is really just like Judge, a one trick pony - he goes straight to this predictable pattern, and he sucks you all in every time ... except Whale, who was sucked inside out by PT a long time ago!Wink

For Goodness Sake, stay on point people ... if PT wants to talk religion, let him go to the Climate Fraud Thread with the rest of his disciples!Tongue
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 9:10pm

Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

The noose, let's start with priests since the greatest concentration of rock spiders lies therin

mmm does it ..really?! i doubt it....try the general public...

Done it again Baguette! ... just shut the whole OUTRAGE! argument about religion down in a single succinct sentence of fact!

Thank you oh wise one, we are not worthy!Beer

These same family members are the ones who MUST be in control in the formative years of the child, and MUST NOT BE INFLUENCED by the GENDER BENDER FREAKS, just because a 3 or 4 year old wants to play with a gender inappropriate toy!Dead
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 9:10pm
WOW , you are a wild storm Tonight Doc.

I hope your not affected by that pin the tail thing.

I watch cricket to help the nerves ,   Puts me to sleep real quick.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 9:20pm
As I said macca, since i schooled Judgemental on maths about 4 pages back, and i went off and did some things (backed the winner in the last at Money Valley @ $13 - fcuk the bitcoins!), I come back and all I see is PT re-routing the conversation to make it an attack on the Catholic Church ... again!Confused

It's his stock standard go to when he is being drowned in indisputable facts, and he deflected and conflated, and he sucked everyone in again ... Ermm

Anyway, I thought it might help if i made people aware, because he is like a Zen master the way he mesmerises them!Stern Smile
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 9:29pm

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"> "the polls had YES consitently running at over 70% of ALL asked not long ago ... that's quite a crash to end up at a 48% MINORITY."</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Whoa, that's even dumberLOL</span>
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">You realise polls reflect a percentage of respondents. That is, those who participated.</span>
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Sorry Doc, but no VOLUNTARY poll is going to demand a majority of eligible voters. 62's your numberWink</span>

I know you're slow on the uptake Judge (comes with the territory!), but pleeeez do your homework ya ONE TRICK PONY, try not to conflate, deceive, deflect and lie (leave that to PT the expert), stick to the facts and refer to the statement that I have now put to you twice ... Ok, one more time for the dumb dumbs!!

So you agree there was not majority support for change = no change!

That would be the normal accepted outcome of a plebiscite or a referendum on any issue where someone was trying to make a case for change ... but our dick head politicians on both sides wanted to one up each other, so it was a race to the bottom!Dead

Pre-postal vote, and before people started actually asking questions, Yes was tracking at > 70% in most left wing polling, the highest I recall was 78% in favor of SSM (probably Triple J or someone equally reliable LOL), with No and Undecided a combined 22%, and we were told that the vote was a waste of time, and our parliament could be trusted to carry the peoples' will ... but instead they carried on and made changes based on minority support!

When push came to shove though, a clear 48% MINORITY of eligible people voted YES ... that's your number!Big smile

So that in fact equates to a 38% drop off in the YES vote, based on the previous polling (if it wasn't actually fraudulent.)

Sorry if you are too dumb to do the maths!Embarrassed

Anything else you would like me to "school" you on today?Wink

And now 78-38=48

Priceless!

Not quite ya One Trick Pony!  

I hope you had a note from your Gender Dysphoria Counselor for all those the days you missed maths class!

Try again dumb dumb, and let me know when you work it out!

I hope I'm not going to have to bill you for tuition!!!Embarrassed

Hey Judge, have you worked it out yet?Embarrassed

Are you ready to apologise for your stupidity yet?

Listen, since you cant afford my tuition fees (the previous lessons have ALL been free, so don't panic!), maybe you could ask stayer for help.

stayer is a school teacher, seems intelligent, well read and level headed, and most of all PATIENT and TOLERANT!Big smile

Everyone deserves an education, maybe he can place you in with the SPED Kids? ... so as not to disrupt or disadvantage the mildly intellectually challenged and above.Wink 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 9:36pm

As I said macca, since i schooled Judgemental on maths about 4 pages back, and i went off and did some things (backed the winner in the last at Money Valley @ $13 - fcuk the bitcoins!), I come back and all I see is PT re-routing the conversation to make it an attack on the Catholic Church ... again!Confused

It's his stock standard go to when he is being drowned in indisputable facts, and he deflected and conflated, and he sucked everyone in again ... Ermm

Anyway, I thought it might help if i made people aware, because he is like a Zen master the way he mesmerises them!Stern Smile

I don't think too many get sucked in.
More an entertainment for those who spend time on here and get ridiculed by the empty headed brigade for being contributors,   > for in their mind = too long.
It doesn't enter their empty craniums that people have many reasons for being here.
Some may be victims of serious health issues , whatever.    Filling in time , trying to remain a part of a lonely world or just enjoying the contact of the ( mostly ) very decent people .   > Outsmarting the Grim Reaper so to speak.
   Doesn't take many bad apples , the saying goes.
BUT - We are :-   Keeping the Boss happy by ticking over the Meter.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 9:45pm
I've said it before, it's therapy for my affliction ... Keeps me off the punt!Thumbs Up 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 150151152153154 158>