Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

THE POSTAL VOTE/POLL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 158>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 5:59pm
Shows how luckless I am .
I've been in hundreds of lifts and no one has grabbed my arze.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Wasn't Asimov a scientist?

Yep, back when the "science was settled". Wink

you mean when the knowledge base was 1% what it is now ?

no scientific advances in the last 20 years which have benefited you Confused
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 6:10pm
im a big fan of freddy mercury & elton john music.

just sayin. 🎼

Edited by Gay3 - 20 Nov 2017 at 6:47pm
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

[QUOTE=Dr E] [QUOTE=Second Chance]Hardly.  The point was you prefer books written by sexual predators.

Now you are just being plain silly Second Chance!!!  Asimov was a dedicated ass man (of the female variety, importantly).Thumbs Up  QUOTE]

Doesn't change Doc's preferences: he admits to enjoying books written by sex predators.

As for the other genital mutilation authors, you're talking absolute cr@p.  Dowsett speaks about male circumcision and only refers to FGM as a point of comparison - as completely distinct from promoting that procedure.  And Ward talks about reversing female mutilation, not condoning FMG.

Get your facts straight, or if you've already done so stop so flagrantly and grubbily misrepresenting the authors in question to suit your own legless argument.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 6:53pm
I admit enjoying reading Asimov's books, does his allegedly being a "predator" mean the books are less readable ?
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

That is a good point, there are many pensioners living in million dollar homes, getting full entitlements. Naturally, the politicians dare not touch that, it would alienate many thousands, at a stroke. I don't feel sorry for any pensioner who owns their own home, it is quite possible to live comfortably, and there are discounts on rates and electricity bills and the like, medication etc. Be sorry for some sucker that doesn't own his home, trying to survive on, e.g., a disability pension. Very hard.

I disagree with all of that. And I know that there are some pensioners on this forum who are in that position (renting) who get by very well.

They may not want to tell you who they are though.
I started with nothing and still have most of it left
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 6:58pm

I admit enjoying reading Asimov's books, does his allegedly being a "predator" mean the books are less readable ?

Does he do a form guide?
If not I probably haven't read his work.
I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 6:58pm

Am groping for an answer Max.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by scamanda scamanda wrote:

That is a good point, there are many pensioners living in million dollar homes, getting full entitlements. Naturally, the politicians dare not touch that, it would alienate many thousands, at a stroke. I don't feel sorry for any pensioner who owns their own home, it is quite possible to live comfortably, and there are discounts on rates and electricity bills and the like, medication etc. Be sorry for some sucker that doesn't own his home, trying to survive on, e.g., a disability pension. Very hard.

I disagree with all of that. And I know that there are some pensioners on this forum who are in that position (renting) who get by very well.

They may not want to tell you who they are though.
Probably living well away from metropolitan, or major coastal centres, where rents are much less. That is what people in such circumstances should do, if they don't need to be in the city. Too bad if they have children or grand-children they want to be near to, though.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Asimov considered himself a feminist even before women's liberation became a widespread movement; he argued that the issue of women's rights was closely connected to that of population control.[179] Furthermore, he believed that homosexuality must be considered a "moral right" on population grounds, as must all consenting adult sexual activity that does not lead to reproduction

And he died from AIDS related complications ''allegedly'' from a blood transfusion...hmmm

My views exactly!Clap 

Notice there were still only two genders, and homosexuality was acceptable, as was most of the things that macca enjoys ... but no such thing as a Transexual back then - the science was settled!Big smile

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

[QUOTE=Dr E] [QUOTE=Second Chance]Hardly.  The point was you prefer books written by sexual predators.

Now you are just being plain silly Second Chance!!!  Asimov was a dedicated ass man (of the female variety, importantly).Thumbs Up  QUOTE]

Doesn't change Doc's preferences: he admits to enjoying books written by sex predators.

As for the other genital mutilation authors, you're talking absolute cr@p.  Dowsett speaks about male circumcision and only refers to FGM as a point of comparison - as completely distinct from promoting that procedure.  And Ward talks about reversing female mutilation, not condoning FMG.

Get your facts straight, or if you've already done so stop so flagrantly and grubbily misrepresenting the authors in question to suit your own legless argument.

I think the crap is a one way tsunami ... who are you trying to convince? ... yourself?Confused  

So you're a big fan of Ward and Dowsett then SC? ... This is a guy who now tries to hide from the public domain, what he proudly had published previously, about the need to consider the welfare and comfort of PEDOPHILES ... hes not some ass pincher.

What do you call the medical procedures that the children as young as 3 and 4 are being prepared for, other than genital mutilation? ... do you REALLY think they are capable of understanding any of the ramifications, let alone making those decisions as 3 and 4 year olds, with or without COACHING AND GROOMING from mentally ill freaks and SUPPORTERS OF PEDOPHILIA? ... seems it's worked well on you and PT though ... it's ALL Science Fiction ya know!Dead 
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 8:14pm
Foundation Trilogy   riveting stuff.

Haven't read a book in decades but Asimov's were some of the best
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 8:18pm
Here, here! Thumbs Up

... plus he was an ass man, and a supporter of feminism and homosexual rights ... what a guy!Clap
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 8:19pm

Am groping for an answer Max.

You have groping on the brain. I'm sure a lot of great literature was written by people who were not model citizens, but that doesn't get them removed from, e.g., the school syllabus.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 8:31pm

Here, here! Thumbs Up

... plus he was an ass man, and a supporter of feminism and homosexual rights ... what a guy!Clap

okay Dr E , I get it, you are fooling with me LOL
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 8:48pm

Here, here! Thumbs Up

And one of the early prominent voices drawing attention to dangers of rising atmospheric CO2 levels.

https://climate.nasa.gov/blog/463/
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 9:18pm
... nobodies perfect judge!LOL
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 7:50am

I think the crap is a one way tsunami ... who are you trying to convince? ... yourself?Confused  

So you'<span style="font-size: 12px;">re a big fan of Ward and Dowsett then SC? ... This is a guy who now tries to hide from the public domain, what he proudly had published previously, about the need to consider the welfare and comfort of PEDOPHILES ... hes not some ass pincher.</span>

What do you call the medical procedures that the children as young as 3 and 4 are being prepared for, other than genital mutilation? ... do you REALLY think they are capable of understanding any of the ramifications, let alone making those decisions as 3 and 4 year olds, with or without COACHING AND GROOMING from mentally ill freaks and SUPPORTERS OF PEDOPHILIA? ... seems it's worked well on you and PT though ... it's ALL Science Fiction ya know!Dead 

Not even close. Children who present with gender dysphoria at the age of 4 are given counselling only (something everyone agrees on) by appropriate health professionals. Rather different from grooming I’m afraid. Other medical interventions won’t be considered until puberty (under guidelines from the Endocrine Society of the US, not Karl Marx) and surgery (presumably the “mutilation” you refer to) until 18. Ongoing treatment on a needs basis. And with the involvement of the child’s parents, naturally.

Though this is a relatively new area, early studies suggest this approach is having positive results, though more high quality research is needed. Programs can be amended accordingly. But in the meantime, perhaps you could propose your own protocols, and we can take a good look at them.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 7:54am

So you're a big fan of Ward and Dowsett then SC? ... This is a guy who now tries to hide from the public domain, both people are female, which shows just how much you know what he proudly had published previously, about the need to consider the welfare and comfort of PEDOPHILES paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder, and the welfare of people like this are entitled to a degree of welfare and comfort, pasrticularly when under treatment  ... hes not some ass pincher.  

What do you call the medical procedures that the children as young as 3 and 4 are being prepared for, other than genital mutilation? ... do you REALLY think they are capable of understanding any of the ramifications, let alone making those decisions as 3 and 4 year olds, with or without COACHING AND GROOMING from mentally ill freaks and SUPPORTERS OF PEDOPHILIA?  totally irrelevant, as neither author supprt fmg... seems it's worked well on you and PT though ... it's ALL Science Fiction ya know!Dead the needless to say the good old throwaway "my argument is weak so I'll demean my opponents finale".
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 8:39am

Not even close. Children who present with gender dysphoria at the age of 4 are given counselling only (something everyone agrees on) by appropriate health professionals. Rather different from grooming I’m afraid. Other medical interventions won’t be considered until puberty (under guidelines from the Endocrine Society of the US, not Karl Marx) and surgery (presumably the “mutilation” you refer to) until 18. Ongoing treatment on a needs basis. And with the involvement of the child’s parents, naturally.

Though this is a relatively new area, early studies suggest this approach is having positive results, though more high quality research is needed. Programs can be amended accordingly. But in the meantime, perhaps you could propose your own protocols, and we can take a good look at them.

[/QUOTE]

but nobody listens to the hysterical ramblings of that  liar  Dr E, no lie  is to0 outrageous for that clown Dead
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 10:04am

paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder, and the welfare of people like this are entitled to a degree of welfare and comfort, pasrticularly when under treatment

What is deemed a psychiatric disorder, has an unnerving tendency to alter drastically over time. Within your lifetime, homosexuality was similarly regarded, as a psychiatric disorder. Now, seen as "normal".
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 10:21am

paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder, and the welfare of people like this are entitled to a degree of welfare and comfort, pasrticularly when under treatment

What is deemed a psychiatric disorder, has an unnerving tendency to alter drastically over time. Within your lifetime, homosexuality was similarly regarded, as a psychiatric disorder. Now, seen as "normal".

if whale was in any way consistent he would be jumping all over you sc, as he attacks max in the same way.
 psychiatric disorder, so now there is an excuse....Dead

what about "low morals". 

the bar is being set very low nowadays.

thankfully the younger gens seem to know better.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

if whale was in any way consistent he would be jumping all over you sc, as he attacks max in the same way.

what about "low morals". 

I doubt it is a psychiatric condition, it is an unfortunate sexual preference which is hard to resist as they all are, caused by brain being wired in a particular way, but no excuse, it is repulsive and I have no sympathy for them. They should voluntarily castrate themselves
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 11:57am

So you're a big fan of Ward and Dowsett then SC? ... This is a guy who now tries to hide from the public domain, both people are female, which shows just how much you know what he proudly had published previously, about the need to consider the welfare and comfort of PEDOPHILES paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder, and the welfare of people like this are entitled to a degree of welfare and comfort, pasrticularly when under treatment  ... hes not some ass pincher.  

What do you call the medical procedures that the children as young as 3 and 4 are being prepared for, other than genital mutilation? ... do you REALLY think they are capable of understanding any of the ramifications, let alone making those decisions as 3 and 4 year olds, with or without COACHING AND GROOMING from mentally ill freaks and SUPPORTERS OF PEDOPHILIA?  totally irrelevant, as neither author supprt fmg... seems it's worked well on you and PT though ... it's ALL Science Fiction ya know!Dead the needless to say the good old throwaway "my argument is weak so I'll demean my opponents finale".

GARY Dowsett is a FEMALE Embarrassed ... well researched SC LOL

... I need not bother reading any more of your ill informed ramblings then ... Cheers!Wacko
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 12:01pm
... don't worry, I'm sure that Whale and Judgemental will comfort you through your issues!LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 12:11pm
Poor old Abbott copping it from gays, after he congratulated his daughter on her engagement. The problem seems to be that Tony is not doing the right thing approving a marriage given the short length of the relationship, but never approves of gays marrying, regardless of the duration.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

So you'<span style="font-size: 12px;">re a big fan of Ward and Dowsett then SC? ... This is a guy who now tries to hide from the public domain, what he proudly had published previously, about the need to consider the welfare and comfort of PEDOPHILES ... hes not some ass pincher.</span>

What about the 4 year olds in NSW Judge? ... who's looking after their interests? ... is this a relatively new aree, like Climate Change? ... are the "positive" results being supported by "97% of scientists", proving that the "science is settled" too?Wacko

Why tf am I even arguing the point?

How could ANYONE who is not a f'ed up freak possibly even imagine that a 4 year old needs gender reassignment in the first place???Dead ... have a good look in the mirror if you believe this gelati Judge, seriously!Embarrassed

It's a bunch of dangerous, mentally ill people pushing an agenda ... at least Climate Fraud is only about GREED$$$$!

FLAT WHITE

I’m transgender. Please don’t normalise trangenderism

We don’t normalise having cancer and we don’t normalise medical conditions, yet society is normalising transgenderism, which trivialises my grief and pain. My earliest memory of sensing that I might be different to the other kids was as a four-year old boy trying on a white frilly girl’s dress. It felt comfortable, but I didn’t give it further thought after that. At that stage in life I didn’t exhibit behaviour and thought typical of acute early onset gender dysphoria, such as using a nail clipper to try to cut off my penis. I was just a typical boy who had an inkling that he might’ve been different to the other boys.

I started to play around in my mother’s wardrobe during primary school, and it wasn’t until I was 11 did I start to feel I was in the wrong body, and recognise that I was experiencing gender dysphoria. My dysphoria grew naturally, and started to eat up a lot of my time on a daily basis. Despite frequent contact with healthcare professionals during my teenage years, none were willing or able to support my parents in understanding my life debilitation, which didn’t start to alleviate until I started my male-to-female transition circa 2010.

Fast forward to 2017, the normalisation of transgenderism in Western society has been a swing too far to the left. In the early years of my transition, I felt justified in believing this would be good for society. It was an immature Roz Ward-style response to the perceived injustice I experienced as a teenager. But I’ve come to realise that I was wrong – as a trans woman I should’ve known better about the dangers of normalising transgenderism in society.

Transgender people should be vetted thoroughly before receiving medical treatment, and should be rare. Once upon a time it was rare, and generally stigmatised by society. While I’m grateful that the stigma has significantly diminished in recent years, I am disturbed by the social normalisation and demedicalisation of transgenderism. Despite receiving the best ongoing medical treatment for gender dysphoria I could ever ask for, my dysphoria still causes me grief and pain. But that’s my grief and pain to carry. And it’s the responsibility of adults to deal with the struggles of life.

Sadly, some adults in positions of power think it’s okay to send the message to children that they can be whatever gender they want to be. The push to normalise transgenderism in schools breaks my heart. My grief and pain has turned into a political football, known as radical gender theory, for children to play with under the guise of Safe Schools and similar programs. Transgenderism should stick to the doctor’s room, not the classroom.

With the exception of a tiny minority of genuine cases of gender dysphoria, children are not capable of experiencing gender dysphoria. I myself a genuine case of gender dysphoria, did not experience serious gender dysphoria until my teenage years. Known research on this matter show that many children who think they have gender dysphoria will grow out of it. We should be thankful that children can grow out of the grief and pain that I still experience. After all, children are impressionable.

The life that awaits a transgender child is a life of grief and pain, that is, if the child does genuinely have gender dysphoria. Indeed, it’s much more difficult these days to tell if a child does have real gender dysphoria or not. The rise of “rapid onset gender dysphoria”, or ROGD, is the result of the normalisation of transgenderism.

ROGD, as opposed to traditional early onset gender dysphoria, which is what I have, has only appeared in the past decade in Western society, in which teenagers suddenly identify as transgender, without any typical childhood history of gender dysphoria. This out-of-the-blue phenomenon is cause for concern, and will only continue to pervade society as we continue to normalise transgenderism. This is all more the reason why Safe Schools and the like have to go.

Whatever happened to the healthcare professional’s moral obligation to “first, do no harm”? Medical treatment should always be the last resort for treating children with alleged gender dysphoria, and I don’t take that position comfortably. As it turns out, I, a 20-something-year-old trans woman, genuinely have gender dysphoria since childhood, but it didn’t even become serious until my teenage years.

My message to the adults who support Safe Schools: just because we may have had it hard growing up and beyond, it doesn’t make it right to pass the pain and grief onto our children. Our children are impressionable. They’re vulnerable. Why would we want them to go through with it early in life when none of that’s necessary? Let kids be kids, and as adults, we have a moral responsibility to ensure that.

Libby DownUnder is an Australian video blogger on social media (mainly Facebook). She’s in her late twenties, and she transitioned to the female gender in her early twenties.

https://www.spectator.com.au/2017/11/im-transgender-please-dont-normalise-trangenderism/

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 12:12pm
George Christensen busts out spectre of paedos in Safe Schools war

Someone at the same university where someone else developed an anti-bullying program once wrote a completely abhorrent article. Think of the children!

Josh Taylor

Disappointed by the government-commissioned review into anti-bullying program Safe Schools, far-right conservative MP George Christensen fell back on one of the oldest tricks in the homophobic playbook: an attempt to conflate homosexuality with paedophilia.

On Tuesday night, a group of about 30 Coalition backbench MPs were given a briefing from Professor Bill Louden, the man Education Minister Simon Birmingham appointed to review the Safe Schools Coalition (SSC) program.

Despite a month of campaigning from The Australian and more than a year of attacks from fringe religious groups such as the Australian Christian Lobby, the review is reported to have suggested very few changes to the program.

Birmingham has yet to release the report publicly, but it is expected to be released with a government response this week. But many Coalition MPs, including Christensen, were unhappy with the positive review of the program.

Some called for Birmingham to suspend funding to the program or resign, and Christensen himself said he was getting a majority of backbenchers to sign a petition calling for a parliamentary review into the program.

Using parliamentary privilege, and then again on Sky News, Christensen accused Gary Dowsett, a professor from La Trobe University, where the Safe Schools program was created, of being a “long-time advocate of intergenerational sex, otherwise known as paedophilia”, based on a 1982 article he wrote in the journal Gay Information. Dowsett has refused to comment on Christensen’s comments.

But Dowsett had nothing to do with the the Safe Schools Coalition, which was was developed by Gay and Lesbian Health Victoria. Although he is assistant director of La Trobe’s Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health & Society, out of which SSC operates, he has never been involved in the program. According to the centre’s website, the ARCSHS is involved in more than 50 research programs on a wide range of sexual health issues, including Safe Schools. Some of the research is on hepatitis, rapid STI-testing services and street harassment. One project Dowsett has worked on is research on the mental and sexual health recovery for men who have had prostate cancer.

The Safe Schools program is headed up by Roz Ward, the main subject of attacks from The Australian and Coalition MPs in the last month.

The closest link Dowsett appears to have to the program is signing a petition in support of the program following the attacks on it.

On Radio National yesterday afternoon, Christensen also accused the program of linking children to chat sites with “50-year-old men lurking”, and argued that education on gender and sexuality issues should be left to parents. He claimed the program was “brainwashing” and something from “communist Russia”. Russia currently has strong laws against any education related to homosexuality.

Since the review was launched by the government, 32 more schools have joined the program, and just one has pulled out, leaving the program available at 526 schools around Australia.

https://www.crikey.com.au/2016/03/17/george-christensen-busts-out-spectre-of-paedos-in-safe-schools-war/

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

what about "low morals". 

I doubt it is a psychiatric condition, it is an unfortunate sexual preference which is hard to resist as they all are, caused by brain being wired in a particular way, but no excuse, it is repulsive and I have no sympathy for them. They should voluntarily castrate themselves

It's because their brain is wired in a particular way, but they don't suffer from a psychiatric condition ... well, we know who does!Wacko
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 12:21pm
if anyone was unaware of pedo gary dawsett and his psycho misfits befind safe schools, pt has reminded you with a link.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 158>