Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

THE POSTAL VOTE/POLL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 158>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Hey cabo, have you noticed the type of people who support these arrogant, out of touch, intolerant, unhinged, self righteous bullies and victims? 

... always the usual suspects, who respond with deflections, flippant comments or sarcastic "memes", never a straight reply ...

Then they vindicate the freaks by saying that "it's been bad from both sides" ... when it patently hasn't, or "you have no idea of the bullying that these people have had to put up with" ... that is so 1990's, it doesn't even happen today!Ermm
<span style="font-size: 12px;">
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">ALL of the abuse and violence and intolerance has been from the Freaks and Geeks and their virtue signalling elitist SJW supporters!</span>
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">It's been ALL one way traffic ... just like a "Slippery Slope"!Dead</span>

Just to be fair - there was the tool/s who skywrote Vote No. Thanks for misrepresenting the rest of us, whoever did that!
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

I knew exactly what I was falling into]

One might doubt the credibility of that claim.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Hey cabo, have you noticed the type of people who support these arrogant, out of touch, intolerant, unhinged, self righteous bullies and victims? 

... always the usual suspects, who respond with deflections, flippant comments or sarcastic "memes", never a straight reply ...

Then they vindicate the freaks by saying that "it's been bad from both sides" ... when it patently hasn't, or "you have no idea of the bullying that these people have had to put up with" ... that is so 1990's, it doesn't even happen today!Ermm
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">ALL of the abuse and violence and intolerance has been from the Freaks and Geeks and their virtue signalling elitist SJW supporters!</span>
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">It's been ALL one way traffic ... just like a "Slippery Slope"!Dead</span>

Just to be fair - there was the tool/s who skywrote Vote No. Thanks for misrepresenting the rest of us, whoever did that!

Yes, that's very true stayer, and it was a dumb decision to do it.

However, it is one of very few, and is a distant memory, drowned out by the daily dose of hate speak, violence, intolerance and general fascism from the "Love is Love Liars."Ouch

Also, as I mentioned at the time, that was done out Western Sydney way, so none of the Balmain Basket Weavers and Double Bay Chai Latte sippers even knew about it, and the local Muslim population were cheering, whilst taking photos and changing their phone backgrounds to VOTE NO!
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
WarriSymbol View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarriSymbol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

How many Muslims in the world and how many gays?

Too many of both..

One too many maccamax unfortunately.

Aye! Watch the personal insults Disapprove

Edited by Gay3 - 24 Sep 2017 at 9:48pm
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

[QUOTE=Dr

at the set of dusters in the throat.

was wondering how long it would be before you came here to suck up to him. A few minutes more than I thought, I suppose the alarm to advise you of Doc's posts is still working but maybe you were grabbing a bit of dinner which delayed you LOL

typical whale.

bilious, irascible....a true representative of the cantankerous YES pests.

max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by WarriSymbol WarriSymbol wrote:

Too many of both..

Censored

Agreed Unhappy

Edited by Gay3 - 24 Sep 2017 at 10:09pm
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 9:49pm

About 1% credibility. Your spelling is generally near the mark.

damn Djebel you fell into that Ouch

LOL

I knew exactly what I was falling into.

We should call him Dr. C.N

If you knew, you should have kept your mouth shut!Wink

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:03pm
198882744-3836548-4
reductio ad absurdum
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Too many of both..

Hurry up and die you rotten old sod.

First day this handicapped Colon ahs posted on Joffs ,since 1st Aug 2017.          . AND he is telling me to hurry up and die.
   It wasn't me who entertained yr missus and blew the daughter up ( if that is what disturbs you )
Don't feel bad though because I agree with you and have openly stated , That useless old bxstards like me should be put down on their 80th birthday .    Whale agrees .
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:11pm
What a beautiful shot djebel Thumbs Up tho' I do realise it wasn't posted to impress me Big smile
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:17pm

198882744-3836548-4

the lioness is PT after reading whales post condeming political correctness and sjw whining and bitching over everything to the detriment of society.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:25pm
beautiful photo. I thought the caption was "Thank you"
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:30pm
No way!! "I'm so sorry I offended your Royal Highness" & under his breath "Women" LOL
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

No way!! "I'm so sorry I offended your Royal Highness" & under his breath "Women" LOL

Those big cats have just eaten some poor buffalo or Antelope , alive in most cases.       . I would love to hunt the cruel beasts and have their heads on by walls .   
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:38pm

Those big cats have just eaten some poor buffalo or Antelope , alive in most cases.       . I would love to hunt the cruel beasts and have their heads on by walls .   

Actually, they live in a Zoo.

But what you described in the wild whilst sad or cruel in your eyes ( I suspect you are being facetious ) is natural and survival unlike filthy humans killing for the fun of it.

reductio ad absurdum
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:42pm
Trophy hunting (even Whales) ...... IT'S A "NO" FROM ME!Thumbs Down
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:44pm
This latest exchange is more on topic than anything some have written.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:45pm

please do but just to even it up no firearms Smile, you are too ugly to put your head on my wall
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:49pm

What is Topic Stayer ..        I used the word Colon a few minutes ago ( that's the large intestine that is usually full of shxt )
But Topic ?    Looks a bit like tooth pic ( whale uses them on pubic hairs ) .      . I'll look it up.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:53pm

please do but just to even it up no firearms Smile, you are too ugly to put your head on my wall

Ha ha Gotcha , Whale = spelling error .
   That is BALL.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:57pm

What is Topic Stayer ..        I used the word Colon a few minutes ago ( that's the large intestine that is usually full of shxt )
But Topic ?    Looks a bit like tooth pic ( whale uses them on pubic hairs ) .      . I'll look it up.

True fact - all mammals have hair. Somewhere.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 11:15pm
Stayer .

Now Ivan had won and was cleaning his gun
    Then he bent down to polish his pair

When he felt something pass through the hairs of his Arxe
   Was Abdulla BullBull Ameer.

A few lines of Worlds greatest poem.        They were Mammals.
Great for the class room if YES wins.
WarriSymbol View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarriSymbol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 11:27pm

Too many of both..

First day this handicapped Colon ahs posted on Joffs ,since 1st Aug 2017.          . AND he is telling me to hurry up and die.
   It wasn't me who entertained yr missus and blew the daughter up ( if that is what disturbs you )
Don't feel bad though because I agree with you and have openly stated , That useless old bxstards like me should be put down on their 80th birthday .    Whale agrees .
I try not to come here too often macca. Mental illness might be contagious.
As for you Gay3... poor form deleting my comment while ones like that quoted above are regarded by you as perfectly fine.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 11:53pm

Too many of both..

As for you Gay3... poor form deleting my comment while ones like that quoted above are regarded by you as perfectly fine.

WarriSymbol ..   Your illness won't bother anyone here, even if you do pass it on .   
   No need for anything to be deleted here as the flow is give plenty,
take plenty.      Appears to work quite well and some true comediennes giving a laugh most times.      
You obviously need a brighten up or you wouldn't be tuning in every 2
months or so.
Hasn't taken you long to complain I note.
I suggest you read the President of the US post.    Worth $50 a ticket at the moment.
Good Luck in life and I'll kick the bucket for you ASAP. Promise
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 1:19am

Too many of both..

blooody hell, Warrie, you are a bit of a nark arnt you ??
no sense of humour at all, obviously .
maybe this forum isnt for you.
stick around for another 20 years , Macca, and upset Warrie at least once a week, every week Thumbs Up
animals before people.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 1:10pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

unpardonable that you would find humour in grievous bodily harm.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 1:15pm
Faux outrage noted, and totally expected Thumbs Up
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 1:21pm
Come on PT, you know Cabo is a refined, sensitive gentleman, except when his is constantly, foully abusing those who disagree with him
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 1:24pm
Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 158>