Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

THE POSTAL VOTE/POLL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 158>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 12:10pm
that is all behind me Max, will be here to keep you company don't worry. Another question is why did you spit the dummy and disappear for almost a year and then come back, nobody missed you ?
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 12:14pm
How do you know who missed who ?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

How do you know who missed who ?

I missed you
Image result for kiss

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 12:22pm
I'm glad whale reformed his old ways of abusing people via PM's (apparently) and now just throws in the odd snide remark, generally without any reasonable basis !
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 12:38pm

I'm glad whale reformed his old ways of abusing people via PM's (apparently) and now just throws in the odd snide remark, generally without any reasonable basis !

how do you know, did I PM you ?  I did PM LR80, fell for the provocation of that piece of garbage and was suspended, but guess what, I am here and he isn't LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 12:41pm
Good to see you stopped taking the bait, but unfortunately now seem to prefer to lay the bait ! It's a process, I suppose, one step at a time.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 4:13pm
When are the letters being sent out?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 4:26pm
Mid-September, subject to any court challenges. The gay marriage proponents are off to a flying start, with "stop the fags" posters being plastered around Melbourne, I hope that isn't clever, clandestine reverse psychology advertising, but it does nothing for the "NO" case, to have that crudity being used.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 4:49pm

Mid-September, subject to any court challenges. The gay marriage proponents are off to a flying start, with "stop the fags" posters being plastered around Melbourne, I hope that isn't clever, clandestine reverse psychology advertising, but it does nothing for the "NO" case, to have that crudity being used.

Be careful quoting Lyle Shelton from the Australian Christian Lobby max. He is not very Christian at all.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 4:50pm
I wasn't aware I was quoting anyone ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 4:57pm
In response, the ACL leader said the controversial image "obviously doesn't come from us," and said the posters may have been planted on purpose by same-sex marriage advocates looking to critique the idea of a "respectful debate".

The poster in question is headed by the screaming headline "STOP THE FAGS" and pictures a young child cowering before two rainbow-coloured belts, seemingly about to be punished.

"I don't know who put that poster up. I can't imagine anyone from our side would do that. It may have even come from people wanting to prove the sort of point you're making [Waleed]," he said.

"I know the people on our side of the debate and we're not like that and nor would we be like that.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 5:01pm
I plead complete ignorance of that chap or the statement. But it does seem like a very counter-productive act by that serial nuisance " Bill Stickers" if wanting a "no" vote.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 5:05pm
It took me 30sec to find those posters posted on a European nazi websites 6 months ago and that the name on the bottom of the poster owning it is a very well known nazi site

Is Lyle or his organisation really that dim, or is he being deliberately deceptive?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 5:09pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 5:16pm
Stop peddling the sites on your favourites list !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

It took me 30sec to find those posters posted on a European nazi websites 6 months ago and that the name on the bottom of the poster owning it is a very well known nazi site

Is Lyle or his organisation really that dim, or is he being deliberately deceptive?

I have no idea. But it isn't implausible that it might be not what it appears at first glance. It certainly occurred to me without having any knowledge Of Lyle or his statement. Unless someone is caught in the act of posting them, and their antecedents examined.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

that is all behind me Max, will be here to keep you company don't worry. Another question is why did you spit the dummy and disappear for almost a year and then come back, nobody missed you ?

Unfortunately it's all hidden now but I still have a few of his lovely private messages saved for whenever I want a chuckle. To summarise Max spat the dummy after I mentioned that I knew about the messages he was sending people begging them not to converse with me.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 5:41pm
Not at all, E & E, I thought it a good time for a spell when I heard the Mayor wanted to install you as a moderator, fortunately he seemed to come to his senses and decided against it !
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Unfortunately it's all hidden now but I still have a few of his lovely private messages saved for whenever I want a chuckle. To summarise Max spat the dummy after I mentioned that I knew about the messages he was sending people begging them not to converse with me.

LMAO, Saint Max is not so saintly. I mean I sent maybe 3 emails responding to deliberate provocation and racism, but how petty can some people be Confused
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

http://fuhrerious88blog.wordpress.com/2017/03/30/stop-the-fags/

an anti-smoking campaign and you sjw still want to bag it.

fair dinkum....
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 6:27pm

That's not all that will be behind you if this Postal Vote gets a YES.

You behave like a real left footer.

We all have things like maternity leave etc. on occasions Whale

Call it, going for a spell.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 7:23pm

Not at all, E & E, I thought it a good time for a spell when I heard the Mayor wanted to install you as a moderator, fortunately he seemed to come to his senses and decided against it !

Why would the Mayor want to install someone he has had virtually zero interaction with as moderator? Your delusions haven't subsided it seems.

You being caught out begging people not to talk to me is one of he all time classics!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 7:31pm

Why would the Mayor want to install someone he has had virtually zero interaction with as moderator? Your delusions haven't subsided it seems.

You being caught out begging people not to talk to me is one of he all time classics!

I'll have to dig out those messages, and others can see you for the liar you are.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 7:41pm

I'll have to dig out those messages, and others can see you for the liar you are.

By all means dig them out. Will be great to share the laughs.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 7:58pm
I've been in " Moderator " school for many years now .
I still need time to graduate as I have more on my list to ban than is coming on line .

I didn't Ban acacia alba but do miss her dulcet tones ...
JJ is on probation .     and I must not forget JoH.   My favourite .
What a lovely, kind lady .    Built like a centurion tank but a softie underneath .
    SHHHH    Don't tell anyone .. or misinterpret "underneath"
( whale won't work all that out )
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 8:28pm

Bear in mind this was "advice" given to people, including a couple who were fairly new to the site, who were set upon by you-know-who.....and I confess I didn't follow my own advice to the letter.....but the "begging" just isn't there. And a couple had worse to say about E&E than me !

Bloke finishes up giving everyone the sh1ts, best policy is to totally ignore the twat. Wink

Lovely bloke he ain't. Everyone offended by him should do as I do, totally ignore it.

Do yourself a favour ( no, I'm not Molly Meldrum) Tongue and do not respond to this individual, Excrete and Expel. The only person here I have a life ban on, obnoxious beyond words, you demean yourself answering "its" bile.

I have this bloke as 100% to be ignored, take no notice of him.   
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 8:36pm

Bear in mind this was "advice" given to people, including a couple who were fairly new to the site, who were set upon by you-know-who.....and I confess I didn't follow my own advice to the letter.....but the "begging" just isn't there. And a couple had worse to say about E&E than me !

Bloke finishes up giving everyone the sh1ts, best policy is to totally ignore the twat. Wink

Lovely bloke he ain't. Everyone offended by him should do as I do, totally ignore it.

Do yourself a favour ( no, I'm not Molly Meldrum) Tongue and do not respond to this individual, Excrete and Expel. The only person here I have a life ban on, obnoxious beyond words, you demean yourself answering "its" bile.

I have this bloke as 100% to be ignored, take no notice of him.   

And yet the recipients of your messages were kind enough to forward them on to me. Yep, really sounds like they agreed with you.

Bottom line is you hoped to get more people to join you in ignoring me. Call if you you like, I'll call it begging.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 8:36pm
....and I am going to revert to that very sound advice, as of this post. Ta-ta Mr would-be moderator.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 8:39pm

....and I am going to revert to that very sound advice, as of this post. Ta-ta Mr would-be moderator.

Cya later. Hope you have more success begging next time.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 8:39pm
Guys, now you've got that out of your systems, could you please return to the topic title- or at least make an attempt, if this damned server will allow it Angry
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 158>