Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Q&A

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 5:12pm
That was nonsense imo. She didn't come here because she like the hater she used to be friends with Geert Wilders ran into visa problems in returning here following his hater supporters causing problems at a Perth event The Turnbull govt are to ''blame'' if anyone

Wasnt Voller an audience member? Confused'Anyway, what is your problem with him being there discussing Aboriginal issues in the Territory. I would have thought he was an ideal questioner. 
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 5:13pm
They've had a few miscreants on that show before Voller, and that was their sole claim to fame. I suppose Virginia Trioli "excites" more interest than the Jones boy, for entertainment value.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

And?

Its like the drum. its reheated stuff i have already read, same comments, same opinions. they debate stuff that has already been debated to death over the previous week.

Sory, the and was for Doc complaining they interviewed Dylan.

subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

And?

And its rubbish that I switch off after about 2 mins.

2 minutes more than I get through.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

That was nonsense imo. She didn't come here because she like the hater she used to be friends with Geert Wilders ran into visa problems in returning here following his hater supporters causing problems at a Perth event The Turnbull govt are to ''blame'' if anyone

Wasnt Voller an audience member? Confused'Anyway, what is your problem with him being there discussing Aboriginal issues in the Territory. I would have thought he was an ideal questioner. 

Sure ... a lying, vindictive, vicious criminal with over 40 convictions will add credibility to any ABC program ... should have his own show soon!Thumbs Up (anyone replaced Yassmin yet?)
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 5:50pm
He was a guest of the justice system, and asked a relevent question on youth detention. I would have thought he was eminently qualified to do that

The show is called Questions And Answers, if it were Lies and Coverups it would be on Sky.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 6:06pm
Did you see his question?

He wanted to know why violent convicted career criminals, SORRY! ... "victims" like him were not provided with more "rewards", like cash and holidays at pony riding ranches, under the justice system? ... fair enough, and probably as hard hitting as the ABC gets too!

No doubt it is a chore to maintain the credibility of Q&A.

Takes them a full week to find the right Questions, and then to concoct the appropriate Answers too ... always inconvenient having that token (moderate) conservative, who has to be drowned out with either groans of derision, or pitiful laughter when they get off script!Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 6:13pm
Why I am I in no doubt that is exactly what you heard word for word?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 6:18pm
... didn't you watch it PT?

As I said earlier, I was lucky enough to switch over for 2 minutes ... probably the high light of the current series! ... he only got a run because Martin Bryant hasn't identified as indigenous ... yetDead
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 7:17pm
The Koori kids are still sniffing petrol. I thought this problem had been sorted 20 years ago- Opal avgas- something like that.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

The Koori kids are still sniffing petrol. I thought this problem had been sorted 20 years ago- Opal avgas- something like that.

How could it be "sorted" ? There is only so far you can go, if it wasn't fuel, it would be some other substance. You can't put additives into fuel that make it repellent to inhale, without creating major dramas at the petrol bowser.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 7:41pm

He was a guest of the justice system, and asked a relevent question on youth detention. I would have thought he was eminently qualified to do that

The show is called Questions And Answers, if it were Lies and Coverups it would be on Sky.

Clap
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 7:53pm

Clap
Shouldn't you be packing ? 
Refer ALP Election Promises
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 7:58pm
July 27 I leave, so you got a few weeks of me yet....
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 9:09pm

Clap

... they call that show the "Four Corners Don Dale Stitch up" on Channel 2.

Oooops! ... sorry, that should be "Sensationalist and Misleading" lies and coverups...Clap
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 10:20pm

Why I am I in no doubt that is exactly what you heard word for word?

LOL

Doc "remembers":

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 1:21am
Yep ... word for word! 

Why can't they just stay at PT's or Judge's house? ... I'm sure they won't beat the sh!t out of you and steal from you when they are high on ice ... DOH!Pinch 

http://www.smh.com.au/video/video-entertainment/video-entertainment-news/qa-dylan-vollers-question-20170703-4vqw7.html
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 1:27am
This is a bit harsh from the ABC ... well certainly a bit more factual than we are accustomed to!Embarrassed

Don Dale Four Corners report 'sensationalist, misleading', NT royal commission hears

"The Four Corners program which was ultimately broadcast and which was the catalyst for the calling of this royal commission was the antithesis of a balanced report and was in fact misleading."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-27/don-dale-four-corners-report-sensationalist-commission-hears/8475738
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Yep ... word for word! 

<span style="font-size: 12px;">Why can't they just stay at PT's or Judge's house? ... I'm sure they won't beat the sh!t out of you and steal from you when they are high on ice ... DOH!Pinch </span>

http://www.smh.com.au/video/video-entertainment/video-entertainment-news/qa-dylan-vollers-question-20170703-4vqw7.html

Thanks for supplying the clip. Just as I thought
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 11:04am
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 11:18am

Clap

Oooops! ... sorry, that should be "Sensationalist and Misleading" lies and coverups...Clap

channel 2 lol. Memories...the ol pye tv with the nob to turn channels...mum would call the "tv man " about 5 times a year to fix it.

dylan voller should be fav for the sydney peace award next year.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 12:26pm

I thought you would have changed your booking so you could fly out and console yassmin.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 1:57pm

Clap

channel 2 lol. Memories...the ol pye tv with the nob to turn channels...mum would call the "tv man " about 5 times a year to fix it.

dylan voller should be fav for the sydney peace award next year.

Young Australian (Criminal) of the Year?Clap
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 2:34pm

Should be plenty hot over there then. Take your panama hat.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 6:18pm

I thought you would have changed your booking so you could fly out and console yassmin.

You really shouldn't attempt biting humour. You are neither funny, nor clever.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Should be plenty hot over there then. Take your panama hat.

Absolutely. Frighteningly hot. A place in Southern Iran was 53 the other day!!
Flamethrower View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flamethrower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 7:43pm
If you wear the Make America Great Again cap in Iran I'll fund your trip.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Flamethrower Flamethrower wrote:

If you wear the Make America Great Again cap in Iran I'll fund your trip.

Corey Bernadi's Make Australia Great Again cap and you pay my visa?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 8:57pm

You really shouldn't attempt biting humour. You are neither funny, nor clever.

no humor. serious.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 6:36pm
Rarely watch it, did last night and it was fantastic, especially the contributions from the Muslim politician and Jewish lawyer sitting next to each other. Should be more of it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>