Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Victorem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 11:22pm
Back in class 4 company tomorrow at Gosford.
reductio ad absurdum
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 4:27pm
OK, He goes around today.

Certainly the most exciting gelding racing in Australia this weekend.

reductio ad absurdum
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 4:31pm
I'm all over him in this and at $12 in the Final.

Give him strength.
Sunline...simply supreme
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 4:45pm
What a good horse. Never comfortable in the run but just went bang when he got some breathing space. Great ride.
Sunline...simply supreme
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 4:48pm
Still $12 in the Final with B365 if you're not already on.
Sunline...simply supreme
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 11:00pm
Big fan of this horse. Very pleased to see support come for him today ($7-$5.5).

I think he smokes his pipe midfield or thereabouts, and just needs an out at the right time to explode over the rise.

He's the one who can beat that horse who won at only 60% last week and is now 160% a few days later.
Sunline...simply supreme
Smoke and Mirrors View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smoke and Mirrors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 3:28pm
Nice horse
"Go Hard or Go Home”
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Smoke and Mirrors Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

Nice horse

Understatement extraodanaire LOL
reductio ad absurdum
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Sunline Sunline wrote:

Big fan of this horse. Very pleased to see support come for him today ($7-$5.5).

I think he smokes his pipe midfield or thereabouts, and just needs an out at the right time to explode over the rise.

He's the one who can beat that horse who won at only 60% last week and is now 160% a few days later.

Exacta?
Sunline...simply supreme
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 11:24pm
His win up the rail and clearing out reminded me of last year's winner Clearly Innocent.

Clearly Innocent went on to win a Group 1. How far does this horse go?
Sunline...simply supreme
Smoke and Mirrors View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smoke and Mirrors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 11:42pm

His win up the rail and clearing out reminded me of last year's winner Clearly Innocent.

Hard to believe Clearly Innocent actually won in 2016
Free Standing won last year
"Go Hard or Go Home”
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 12:24am
On reflection ( after replay ) the dream rails run helped a couple at least today.      Clapper should be thanking the horse gods for his passage, while others were in traffic jams .
   There's a list of bad luck stories as long as your arm according to Stewards .       . I might try prayer in lieu of the time consuming ratings   ...
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Smoke and Mirrors Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

Hard to believe Clearly Innocent actually won in 2016
Free Standing won last year

Yeah it was too. I can remember CI's win and I can't remember Free Standing's win!
Sunline...simply supreme
Nick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 1:07am
Killed them!

Would win the Stradbroke
early4lunch View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote early4lunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 12:21am
if you want to know what's going on you just have to visit the village
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 6:08pm
$13 in the Stradbroke with B365...
Sunline...simply supreme
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 1:15am
Very surprised by the price. Looks a good thing and I've priced $2.2.
Sunline...simply supreme
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:09am

Very surprised by the price. Looks a good thing and I've priced $2.2.

Was knocked down before recovering and taking the rails option last start.
Very impressive win, That 14 barrier at Hawkesbury won't help, but does look like a smart one.   ( I'm staying out of it with that draw)
Lisdoonvarna had a tough run and no luck last week from 12 alley . Handy one too and 14/1 fixed. Be better on the BetFair for an EW interest.    
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 7:29pm
For some reason the outside barrier at the 1400 has the best numbers by a fair margin Macca. The straight is wide and long so he'll be out of trouble with cover I reckon. Barrier makes the price
ready2run View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ready2run Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 7:40pm
Warranty for Team Snowden for mine. Was underdone when winning at Kensington and should have finished closer to Our Crown Mistress last Spring. Good value at $10 boosted.
Tell the truth - there is less to remember
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12