Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Islam - Time to Push Back?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 46>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 11:00am
There is only one person who complains here oneone.
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 1:14pm
I and everyone knows exactly what you said and meant, otherwise they wouldn't have complained.

No you don't. Your minions are even less clueless. Trump Baby is your inflatable friend. He was and is funded by like minds to you. All glass half empty types always looking to be offended even when there is no offence intended. No sense of humour types that abuse, lie, troll and deflect whenever they can in a quest to remain miserable and inflict that state on others. By all ,means keep going as you have since the very first post you sent in my direction. Remember? Here it is just in case your always perfect recall is sliding .....

Dead

Dead eh. So that's what your first communication is for someone you don't know and have never met. Keep looking to be offended. You set the tone. 

And if you don't like being called Fibber stop lying. Crikey. You referred to the complaint against me in one of your most recent crybaby performances on the very last page.  Who do you think you are fooling bar yourself?

There is only one person who complains here oneone.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 1:21pm
So you are doubling down now. LOL 
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 1:44pm
There appears to be some confusion as to the worth of these 2 comments Confused

PT: I am sure they will be back as a yuuuuuge threat when the whacko right need something to frighten the snowflake bed-wetters with.LOL
Directed at the 'whacko right' so, if the cap fits, where it.

3B: PT better put on his onesie and snuggle up to his inflatable friend.
Specifically directed at poster with the tern 'onesie' having more than one meaning.

https://www.etsy.com/au/market/condom_onesie

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 11:41pm
This is a onesie ...

Image result for onesie

this is a condom ...

Image result for condom
... I would suggest that anyone who doesn't recognise the difference gas bigger problems than choosing to be offended.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 11:43pm
... and anyone who has been around the Trump thread from the outset, and doesn't recognise CNNPT's lies, is probably looking through rose coloured glasses.Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 11:44pm
"There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... CNNPT's words, nobody elses!Big smile
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 11:46pm
I take it your partner has very small hands Dr E.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 11:51pm
no, average sized hands, average sized onesie too!Wink
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 11:53pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 11:54pm
Doc, you shouldn't conflate your ignorance or ideological intransigence on something to being lied to. 

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 1:17am
What are you saying CNNPT? ... I hope you're not saying that you DIDN'T lie ... you realise that would just be yet another lie? ... and wouldn't that be the anticipated reply of an arrogant elitist liar?

My apologies for answering your question with a question ... 

FYI, I wont and never have ... I've only ever called you out for lying, when you lied - you have never withdrawn those lies, so ... you are what you are ... hard to cry foul when you are accurately described thereafter.Big smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 7:20am
I dont call you a liar because sadly I know you believe the garbage you post, everybody gets the right to their own view, but making it loud, pink and abusive doesn't make it true.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 8:58pm
... and because that would just be another lie, since I don't lie.Big smile

Come on CNNPT, give it a try ... you know that the truth will set you free!!!Hug
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 5:50pm

My prejudice says middle eastern, probably muslim. Apologies in advance. We shall see.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 8:34pm
This little prick goes to East Hills Boys HS around the corner from me ... just behead him.

Boy, 16, found with bayonet and note pledging allegiance to Islamic State guilty of planning a terror attack

One of two teenagers arrested with bayonets in Sydney’s south-west has been found guilty of planning a terror attack. 

The boy did not react as the unanimous verdict was delivered after four days of deliberations. 

The jury is still deliberating on a verdict for his co-accused who also can’t be identified.

They were aged just 16 when they were arrested at a Bankstown prayer hall in 2016, shortly after the bayonets were bought.

Although the Crown couldn’t say when they boys planned to carry out the attack and on whom, they alleged they were in possession of a half-written note pledging allegiance to Islamic State.

They also tendered CCTV of the friends buying two other knives almost a week earlier and images downloaded to their phones. 

The teenager found guilty was accused of holding extremist views for many years.

He had been photographed as he held up a sign at the Hyde Park riots when he was aged just 12.

The placard read “behead all those who insult the prophet”.

He had also refused to stand up for the Australian national anthem at a school assembly.

“I will only stand up for Allah and I do not respect the Australian Government because they sent troops overseas to kill the men and rape the children” he allegedly told his principal.

The day before the arrest one of the boys allegedly looked up an image online which had the words “I am a warrior of Islam and my path is Jihad”.

His barrister told the jury to ask themselves whether he was anything more than a young, enthusiastic and curious Muslim. 

Both pleaded not guilty to doing an act in preparation for a terrorist attack.

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 11:00pm
Put him on a plane with a one way ticket so we dont have to pay for his time in detention .  If he gets any .
Make him and me both happy Thumbs Up
animals before people.
Miami View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 11:10pm
Absolute scum.

Line them up and kill these rats slowly.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 9:31am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Put him on a plane with a one way ticket so we dont have to pay for his time in detention .  If he gets any .
Make him and me both happy Thumbs Up

Sadly he was probably born here so that can’t happen
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 11:48am
Yes it can.  If he wants to joing the fight , lets just help him get there by purchasing him a plane ticket to his place of choice,  and presenting it to him as a gift.   Be a lot cheaper than paying for his detention, and no doubt legal aide .
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

My prejudice says middle eastern, probably muslim. Apologies in advance. We shall see.

His name was Hamze Ibrahim.  ( Sounds like a good ole Anglo name to me ) Wink  And his family deny assaulting the medics .  Its also reported Hamze died of a drug over dose.   They do sound like a charming lot to have as neighbours Cry
animals before people.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 6:55pm
Some people here are quick to take any possible opportunity to support your apparently racist/xenophobic attitudes.  More than a few apologies are due in relation to the most recent example, but I won't be holding my breath.

Here's the correct situation regarding events surrounding Hamze Ibrahim's death:

Wholly incorrect': APA apologises for blaming man's death on angry mob

By Kate Aubusson & Rachel Clun

5 September 2018 — 12:30pm

The Australian Paramedics Association has apologised to the family of Hamze Ibrahim for falsely claiming paramedics were unable to treat the dying 25-year-old due to "mob" of "angry males".

On Sunday, the APA claimed paramedics were called to a property in Sydney's south west to treat a man with a suspected drug overdose, but were threatened by "irate" family members who injured one female paramedic and forced her colleagues to barricade themselves inside the unit.

"Paramedics were forced to fend off angry males who eventually forced them to stop treating the patient who was in cardiac arrest and subsequently died,” APA secretary Steve Pearce said.

"APA (NSW) acknowledges that any statement in the previous media release to the effect that Mr Ibrahim’s family members either contributed or were in any way responsible for his death is wholly incorrect and should not have been published," the statement said.

"Likewise, APA (NSW) further acknowledges that at no time did Mr Ibrahim’s family members obstruct or threaten paramedics whilst they were administering medical assistance to Mr Ibrahim. Unfortunately, despite doing everything that they could, paramedics were unable to revive Mr Ibrahim.

"APA (NSW) deeply regrets publishing its previous media release and unreservedly apologises for any grief, embarrassment or distress it caused to family members of Mr Ibrahim." 

Raed Rahal, a lawyer acting for the family, confirmed claims that Mr Ibrahim took drugs ....was false 

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 7:29pm
Really SC - aren't you jumping to a conclusion here, since there is only a retraction of a statement - what actually happened? What was the reason for the original statement? Why no details? Threats of legal action? ... anything?

OK ... how many of these "retractions" have there been in the past say 100 incidents of Radical Islamic Terrorism ... how about the past 1,000 ...?

You lose.Embarrassed 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 7:36pm
Dont worry SC, the right wing nut job outrage machine will find some African kid walking against a stop sign to get outraged about.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 8:05pm
How about the decapitation in Collingwood CNNPT - not African enough for you?Ermm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

How about the decapitation in Collingwood CNNPT - not African enough for you?Ermm

Link please
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 8:29pm
It's OK with you CNNPT, that the out of control African Gangs can congregate by the hundreds, swinging machetes and running over people with cars with complete impunity? - funny, hardly heard a peep out of you left wing nutters about that? ... seems that I recall that being a big deal when it happened in Charlotte! - but NOT in Victoriastan! No, no, no! you won't be arrested in Melbourne for any act of violence, not under the rolling anarchy of Comrade Daniel Andrews' ALP/Green/Marxist Collusion - they do not arrest anyone at the site of a criminal act anymore - oh unless you identify an African criminal as African, and then you will be nabbed immediately by the Anti-discrimination Commission. Dead
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Link please

Change the channel
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Some people here are quick to take any possible opportunity to support your apparently racist/xenophobic attitudes.  More than a few apologies are due in relation to the most recent example, but I won't be holding my breath.

Here's the correct situation regarding events surrounding Hamze Ibrahim's death:

Wholly incorrect': APA apologises for blaming man's death on angry mob

By Kate Aubusson & Rachel Clun

5 September 2018 — 12:30pm

The Australian Paramedics Association has apologised to the family of Hamze Ibrahim for falsely claiming paramedics were unable to treat the dying 25-year-old due to "mob" of "angry males".

On Sunday, the APA claimed paramedics were called to a property in Sydney's south west to treat a man with a suspected drug overdose, but were threatened by "irate" family members who injured one female paramedic and forced her colleagues to barricade themselves inside the unit.

"Paramedics were forced to fend off angry males who eventually forced them to stop treating the patient who was in cardiac arrest and subsequently died,” APA secretary Steve Pearce said.

"APA (NSW) acknowledges that any statement in the previous media release to the effect that Mr Ibrahim’s family members either contributed or were in any way responsible for his death is wholly incorrect and should not have been published," the statement said.

"Likewise, APA (NSW) further acknowledges that at no time did Mr Ibrahim’s family members obstruct or threaten paramedics whilst they were administering medical assistance to Mr Ibrahim. Unfortunately, despite doing everything that they could, paramedics were unable to revive Mr Ibrahim.

"APA (NSW) deeply regrets publishing its previous media release and unreservedly apologises for any grief, embarrassment or distress it caused to family members of Mr Ibrahim." 

Raed Rahal, a lawyer acting for the family, confirmed claims that Mr Ibrahim took drugs ....was false 

Golly jeepers, Sherlock- what is going on here? The Australian Paramedics Association, for no reason at all, puts out a statement saying one thing- WHY? Then a few later put out another statement saying everything in the earlier statement was entirely wrong. What's a poor fellow to think?Confused

More investigation required, Watson.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 8:34pm
Ok, no link.

Can you tell me then, why Sudanese kids form gangs and decapitate people in Collingwood, but they dont decapitate anyone or maraud in gangs in Sydney or Brisbane or Perth. There are as many in Sydney as Melbourne.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 46>