Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Islam - Time to Push Back?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 46>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Mateship but that's being kicked out of us.
Irreverent humour but that's being kicked out of us
We happily take the piss out of ourselves but thats certainly changing
We're a country that thrives on our rich sporting history and defying the odds
WE love the under dog and happily cut down the tall poppy.
We 're anti establishment
we embrace others who embrace us
Thats just the start of it but Im off to work. I'll let you rethink your dislike of us and our culture

Ha, ha.... that's the biggest, tritest pile of crap I've ever read

Thanks for the early morning chuckle.

Thats a quality response. Do you care to dig up the courage to add a more mature response or even put up your own idea of our culture?

It's clear that PT doesn't have the ability, what about you?
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Wow, you got me againĀ Shocked

not hard. fish, barrell...you know the rest.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 5:54pm

Mateship but that's being kicked out of us.
Irreverent humour but that's being kicked out of us
We happily take the piss out of ourselves but thats certainly changing
We're a country that thrives on our rich sporting history and defying the odds
WE love the under dog and happily cut down the tall poppy.
We 're anti establishment
we embrace others who embrace us
Thats just the start of it but Im off to work. I'll let you rethink your dislike of us and our culture

1- What nonsense. What does that even mean? We cant have mates anymore??? What the??
2- Humour is fine, just dont pick on minorities
3- You can take the piss still, just dont be sexist, racist, or basically, dont be a dick
4- We have sucked at sport for years. Other countries are throwing money at their athletes, whilst our funding gets cut.
5- Cliched nonsense. People just respond to humble people, be they Federer or Adele
6- We are a nanny state that allows religion to influence way too much into our everyday lives still. 
7- We embrace anyone that doesnt shake the system or point out our societal flaws. Make noise as a minority, and expect to be torn to shreds.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 5:58pm
All well and good if you feel that way but tell us what our culture is if you dont mind
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:02pm
If our Prime Minister can't answer, how can we?
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:06pm

All well and good if you feel that way but tell us what our culture is if you dont mind

Whats the difference between an Australian and yoghurt?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:13pm

Pretty simple question to answer if you are a ''real'' Australian I would have thought

Lamp
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

guessing something about culture ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:18pm

Pretty simple question to answer if you are a ''real'' Australian I would have thought

Lamp

Obviously not one. 

Can you please post the official definition. I cant find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance Thumbs Up

I wonder what Gina's definition might be?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:31pm
here ya go pt...

Our culture is the same as kenya.

happy? atta boy
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

here ya go pt...

happy? atta boy

What is your definition? 
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:35pm

here ya go pt...

happy? atta boy

What is your definition? 

lol you are doing a good imitation of Shrunk Smile
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

guessing something about culture ?

If you put yoghurt in the sun, it will develop cultureLOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:39pm
Whale, you're welcome to contribute but I note you rarely do.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:41pm
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:42pm
Anything I have to contribute will be said by someone else.Doesn't mean I do not have opinions which I post occasionally. I do not need to push my opinions constantly
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:44pm
But you can't help posting rubbish.ntry being constructive for once
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:44pm
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:47pm
This makes me extremely proud to see no religion on top. More and more people are starting to think for themselves. Would expect close to 50 percent by the next census, once more oldies die off.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:51pm
Does that mean that what it is to be Australian is different now to 2011?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:55pm

This makes me extremely proud to see no religion on top. More and more people are starting to think for themselves. Would expect close to 50 percent by the next census, once more oldies die off.

makes "me " extremely proud? LOL. who tha f**k do you think you are?

cant wait for those oldies to die off so your social utopia has a better chance of happening hey?

devil.

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:56pm
The decline makes census to me.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:56pm
Very similar to what it has always been ... it has nothing to do with the Islamic Ideology, so why could anyone argue about banning them!???
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:59pm

cant wait for those oldies to die off so your social utopia has a better chance of happening hey?

devil.

you believe in the Devil and all that fantasy ? Shocked
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 7:03pm

devil.

Pretty scary that people still believe in that rubbish, but as the census shows, they are thankfully on the decline. Clap
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 7:03pm

devil.

Why worry so much about me? I will clearly burn in hell for eternity. Out of interest, how does eternal damnation work? How does a fire burn forever? Where does the smoke go? Are they using sticks, or is it gas? 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 7:04pm

devil.

Its in the detail...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 7:07pm

If our Prime Minister can't answer, how can we?

So why do you have the 50,000 answers that stump trump? šŸ¤”
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 7:15pm
That Table above showing Islam at only 2.6% PT. Can you explain why they seem to be over represented in terrorist activities, social security benefits, insurance scams, tax evasion, bikie gangs, gangs in general , the need for their very own policing, etc. Its all a media set up I suppose. Buddhists have come in at 2.5%. I mean what is it costing this country to host just 2.6% of its population  - intelligence services, social security, drug distribution, incarceration, higher insurance premiums ? I mean can you please explain the spin off that so enriches us as a nation !
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 7:15pm
Are they? Do you have some stats?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 46>