Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Islam - Time to Push Back?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 46>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 5:55pm
So he got her out the window, at 2 am, without anyone in the household being aware of it. What is he, Houdini? More to this than meets the eye, eh, Watson?
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 6:10pm
Sounds odd she climbed out the window, but if it is as reported, long prison and deportation.

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 6:22pm
Saw that she told police he told her he would kill her.  Parents already knocked back his offer of marriage to her.  He thought he would get to stay in Ozz if married , but that marriage is not recognised,  so since he is on a bridging visa, lets hope he gets deported.
Still a bit odd she didnt shout and yell instead of just going quietly tho.
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 7:49pm
They're still looking for the torso of the last one that "shouted and yelled" aa ...
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Sounds odd she climbed out the window, but if it is as reported, long prison and deportation.

The purpose of the bold print ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 8:23pm
Rather than dragged. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 8:43pm

Rather than dragged. 

Does that put a different perspective on it for you?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 8:51pm

The question was raised by two other posters, I agree with them. 

Why did you pick my post when it was the third one suggesting it seemed unusual?
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 9:02pm
Dr E will be able to walk to the Local Court and watch this one.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 9:35pm

The question was raised by two other posters, I agree with them. 

Why did you pick my post when it was the third one suggesting it seemed unusual?

Simply because when I get home I don't read everything. Who has time to do that
Sorry if that puts you under the microscope again
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 9:38pm
It doesn't 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 9:41pm
No?
What was the point you were trying to make by differentiating between dragged and climbed
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 9:49pm
The story doesn't sit quite right for me. I have no idea but it seems a strange story all round There was a marriage proposal and then the girl climbed out the window to go with him, citing fear for her life. Why wouldn't you fight or scream to scare him off, especially if you are familiar with the person?  Maybe she went with him then got cold feet, or had a think about the implications culturally. It just doesn't sound a usual kidnap and rape scenario to me.

If it is, good riddance to him
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 10:32pm
We all have our bias mate. I dont read it that way whilst understanding where you're coming from
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 10:35pm
It isn't bias. The story just doesn't sit right. 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

LOL ... Nothing to see here mate! ... If Muslim Crime was not on the list, they could close the court house and build a synagogue.

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 12:51am

Geez PT, you of all people should understand the psychology of being a victim ... having been one all your life!Cry
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 12:54am

The story doesn't sit quite right for me. I have no idea but it seems a strange story all round There was a marriage proposal and then the girl climbed out the window to go with him, citing fear for her life. Why wouldn't you fight or scream to scare him off, especially if you are familiar with the person?  Maybe she went with him then got cold feet, or had a think about the implications culturally. It just doesn't sound a usual kidnap and rape scenario to me.

If it is, good riddance to him

Yeah.    I am with PT on this one.   Not sitting well.   Something not quite right here.
However , he has got pinged, so he will be doing the time.  
Hope the girl doesnt get off free either if she has lied. 

animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 1:00am
Upon further consideration I tend to agree with PT ... an 18 year old wife? ... what was this guy thinking when there are 12 and 13 year olds who's father would accept a shiny trinket for their virtue, no questions asked, and beat her "gently" if she did not obey her husband ...

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Geez PT, you of all people should understand the psychology of being a victim ... having been one all your life!Cry

How could I forget what a victim looks like? You remind us every day of your white middle class victimhood LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

LOL ... Nothing to see here mate! ... If Muslim Crime was not on the list, they could close the court house and build a synagogue.

Careful Doc, dont try to take Andrew Bolt's front row seat He will snot you and kick you in the nuts if you try. Ouch
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 9:33am
old mate andy can throw a hard right.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 9:55am
And the sheik was in on it too I suppose. Young woman screaming blue murder- no worries. Either that or she was so petrified with fear that she went through the ceremony (were there witnesses?) without raising the alarm.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 10:01am
im actually listening to defence counsel PT's testimony here. this one might have more to it than meets the eye. not that it excuses the defendant if he is guilty of the charges the cops wacked on him straight away.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 10:11am

And the sheik was in on it too I suppose. Young woman screaming blue murder- no worries. Either that or she was so petrified with fear that she went through the ceremony (were there witnesses?) without raising the alarm.

Under the threat of what that mob would do to her why wouldn't see be scared to fight at first

Not everyone can pull on their superhero cape as PT seems to think
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Under the threat of what that mob would do to her why wouldn't see be scared to fight at first

Not everyone can pull on their superhero cape as PT seems to think

whenever a muslim crime or unsavoury incident occurs, PT pulls on his barrister gown and robe.

his first comment on this story was to accuse the girl of lying. its a pattern...he automatically becomes a defence counsel. thats his priority. Pro bono on tbv.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 11:42am
Errrrm cabo, old son....the girl is a muslim too. LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 11:48am

Errrrm cabo, old son....the girl is a muslim too. LOL

whats your silly point? she doesnt need defending on tbv...the guy charged with the serious offences does, dummy. thats why you posted!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 11:52am
I can feel your sympathy for the muslim girl oozing through my computer. Tomorrow you will be abusing her mother on a bus because some lunatic somewhere commits a crime
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 12:26pm

I can feel your sympathy for the muslim girl oozing through my computer. Tomorrow you will be abusing her mother on a bus because some lunatic somewhere commits a crime

that lunatic somewhere commiting a crime was the husband dummy. they caught him in gundagai.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 46>