Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Islam - Time to Push Back?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 46>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam - Time to Push Back?
    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 11:40pm
Oh listen ... that's the sound of the human rights activists pissing in each other's pockets!Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 11:26pm
LOL
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 11:24pm
He doesn’t half lead with the chin sometimes
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 11:23pm
Your only concern is for the well-being of the brown invaders, right Doc?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 11:22pm
So you don’t mind how many come here as long as they arrive safely. That’s big of you, Doc.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 11:21pm
See, this is the thing, you arrogant out of touch virtue signallers will never get it.

How many people smugglers are filling planes that are sinking at sea killing women and children?

Keep making it easier for the people smugglers to sell tickets though ... it won't cost you too many more elections before you catch on!Wacko
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

68,000 by plane since Libs shut the border.

But the boats... well, works a charm I suppose, the dummies keep swallowing it.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Actually, the immigration intake doubled under Howard.

We are talking Illegal Immigrants, the Economic Asylum Seekers that pollute our suburbs, fill or jails and are let of virtually scot-free by the left leaning Judicial apologist SJW's ... I have no problem with legal immigration, nor should any of you racists.Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 10:47pm
68,000 by plane since Libs shut the border.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 10:46pm
Actually, the immigration intake doubled under Howard.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 10:44pm
Yeah, but they are STILL cleaning up Labor's mess - 50,000 - come walk the streets of Bankstown and enjoy!Embarrassed
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

That may well be right ... doesn't explain why PT was defending this good citizen that the ALP welcomed here with open arms ...oh wait.

are you an idiot ? rhetorical questionSmile 
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 10:42pm
The LNP have welcomed their fair share
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 9:42pm
That may well be right ... doesn't explain why PT was defending this good citizen that the ALP welcomed here with open arms ...oh wait.
Tontonan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tontonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 9:31pm
I don't think George (or his church) has a lot in common with Jesus....

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 9:16pm

Put him in a cell with Pell. They can compare notes.

Hmmm ... I doubt that they would have much in common PT ... I don't recall Jesus being a pedo deity, unlike Muhammed's namesake? Confused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 8:26pm
Put him in a cell with Pell. They can compare notes.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 8:12pm
Hey PT, you might need to kick off the donations to the Gof***me page for this bloke ... I don't think any of the mini mes will contribute otherwise ...Dead
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 5:39pm
Yep ... How Good is ScoMo!!!ClapClapClap

This scum of the earth illegal immigrant is only here because of the ALP's "Border Insecurity" policies ... you support those policies, don't you PT, mini mes? ... one of your best immigrants, just "a good Bankstown boy" according to his mother !Embarrassed

Scott Morrison 'sickened and appalled' by shopping centre security guard child sex assault

Prime Minister Scott Morrison says he is sickened by the sexual assault of a three-year-old girl at a Sydney shopping centre, and the man responsible for the attack will be booted out of the country.

"I was sickened, absolutely appalled and sickened," Morrison told Kochie on Sunrise.

"This bloke has no right being here, he’s abused the generosity of a country that gave him a new start."

Mohammed Hassan Al Bayati, who arrived from Iraq by boat in 2011 and has been living under a permanent protection visa, has been found guilty of kidnapping with intent to obtain sexual gratification, an act of indecency and indecent assault.

He has been sentenced to a minimum of two years and six months behind bars.

Al Bayati committed the offences while he was working as a security guard at DFO Homebush, and CCTV footage captured the moment he led the little girl away to a stairwell after her mother left her unattended.

Booted out

Morrison said in accordance with laws the coalition government introduced in 2014, anyone granted residency, subsequently convicted of a crime and sentenced to more than 12 months prison, would have their visa automatically cancelled.

"(Al Bayati) was given a permanent visa, he came here under those shocking years when people were turning up illegally by boat at will," Morrison said.

"What we did is shut the door on that, and then we shut the door on being able to stay if they were found guilty of these types of offences."

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 1:06pm
I see the powers believe its bad enough to revoke his visa , and talk of deporting him.   While I wont hold my breath , and he uses tax payer funds for legal aide to fight it,  lets hope it actually happens.
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 8:57pm
Yes, I know what my old man and plenty of his mates would have done if one of their kids pointed the finger, and not thought twice about who was telling the truth ... we weren't left footers though.

When you say nothing for 30 or 40 years, and then there's a cash reward available for the best recollections, who would imagine that the floodgates could open ...which is sad for the genuine cases ... it puts a cloud over the voracity of every victim's allegation, and the guilt of every defendant.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 7:06pm

Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

I was going to the supermarket by myself or with my younger brother when I was in first class.

... and what would have happened if some immigrant pedo had been caught trying to fiddle you? ... would they have found his body?

That's what gets me about these rampaging catholic priests. Did none of the multitude of kids have angry, murderous fathers? Yes I know - many of the kids kept quiet - many of the parents wouldn't believe them - but all?
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 7:01pm

I was going to the supermarket by myself or with my younger brother when I was in first class.

... and what would have happened if some immigrant pedo had been caught trying to fiddle you? ... would they have found his body?

We did once get a pedo warning at school when I was in first or second class. "Kids, if a man in a lime green car offers you a lift do not get in." That was the only pedo warning I ever got. I say pedo now. The teacher didn't say pedo then, just a man you shouldn't get a lift off. I'm assuming pedo.

Well blow me down but the next weekend when my little brother and I were at the local shops - not the supermarket- a man in a lime green car offered us a lift. I took my brother into the greengrocer, hung out there for a few minutes until the car left, then went home the back way. True story.

Simon Cameron

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 4:05pm
A lot of humour in the cleric behaviour over time.

I was always amused by the NUN who tried to help the Soldier who was AWL.

He hid under the Habit until the Provo's went. ( Military Police ).

When all was clear he told the Nun he saw her pink Knickers, but wouldn't mention it as he had been AWL for 3 weeks & the Nun saved him.

The NUN said " had you looked closer your would have seen my Knockers , as I have been AWL for 3 years."
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 3:49pm

They are both where they belong. 

You suck as a defence lawyer PT ... Mohammed wants a mistrial!Embarrassed
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 3:49pm
Or a Catholic Archbishop.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 3:47pm

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Another strange & tough one for the judicial.     One jury split and another = Guilty.
I expect we have to ask the question as to why he led her to a secluded area instead of an immediate return to where the careless Mother had failed in her duty of care and should get the same sentence as the offender.

Shocking that kids don't get safe passage anymore .
    We have to seriously return to using the NOOSE.

The judiciary is a joke - 2 and a bit years???

But then, most of them are left wing SOCIAL Justice Warriors ... nothing to do with REAL justice.Ouch
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 3:45pm
They are both where they belong. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 3:45pm

Simon Cameron

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 46>