Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Hunta Winner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 8:37pm
D'argento ~ Win $3.60

Faiths Encore ~ 3rd

Nistaan ~ 4th

Manuel ~ Unplaced * Best of the day * 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 3:07am
Ok time to Hunta Winner 

Wed 2nd August 

Gold Coast 

R/2 ~ La Vida Loca * Thread in Main * $2.30 TAB

R/5 ~ Woodditton * Refer 19th May * Backed this filly resuming and she didn’t like the heavy track was a touch slow out of the gates last start and made good ground over the 1000m they ran home the last 600m in 33.8 her run was better then it appeared up to the 1200m tomorrow and draws a lovely gate no excuses this time $5.00 TAB

Sale 

R/8 ~ Curvature * Refer 21st June * Has had a few minor setbacks this horse resumed from a long break and looked a run short to me first up hes clearly the most talented horse in this race and happy to go again at the price $4.00 TAB

Warwick Farm 

R/1 ~ Key to Glory Half to the very talented Tactical Advantage making his debut in what looks a tricky little race doesnt look much between some on trial form alone ~ I’ve had a crack at this Your song gelding as hes drawn underneath the fav has the gate speed to lead this and possibly be the one they all have to run down all he has to do is show some grit to win think hes the value $5.00 TAB

R/2 ~ Kaffka * Thread in Main * Had a play at this filly * Eachway * out to $20.00 - $4.80 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 7:18pm
Wooditton ~ 3rd No excuses for her this time (( Sackfile ))

Curvature ~ 3rd Hes clearly not the same horse drifted big time ran accordingly took me 2 runs to confirm (( Sackfile ))

La Vida Loca / Key to Glory / Kaffka ~ Unplaced Midweek level horses only (( Bye Bye )) 

Wipeout Wednesday !!!!! 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 7:20pm
Ok time to Hunta Winner 

Sat 5th August  * Moved early on these * 

Morphetville 

R/1 ~ Wallace Street Written Tycoon gelding making his debut scratched from a much easier race then this on Wednesday draws the pole has plenty of early speed latest trial he clocked good enough time to be winning this all over the $4.00 TAB

Flemington 

R/3 ~ Madeenaty Very Talented Exceed And Excel filly resuming for the Hayes camp thought her recent trial was excellent has so much early speed this filly and can quicken off it she’s first up over the 1000m carrying 60kg where she was dominant in the listed Marirbyrnong then got nailed here twice when on the wrong part of the track and peaking late on her run when I seen the $4.00 TAB I went BANG 

Kembla Grange 

R/3 ~ Smartedge * Thread in Main * MULTI LOCK $1.90 TAB Should put this field away 

Randwick

R/8 ~ Launch Code Untapped I reckon this Smart Missile gelding allways trialed like he would be going places but has a tendency to overace ~ Has looked all over a winner on the bend last time he came to town producing a sharp sprint then hit a massive flat spot ~ Now with Kris Lees and dropped back to the provincials last start and back in trip 1000m seemed to settle alot better on the bridle and when asked for the effort displayed a wicked turn of foot last 600 in 32.9 liked how he held that excelleration burst right through to the line ….. hes risky but clearly if he does everything right he should win $3.00 TAB

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 9:13pm
Wallace Street ~ Win $4.00

Madeenaty ~ 2nd

Launch Code ~ 2nd

Smartedge * Scratched *
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 9:15pm
Ok time to Hunta Winner 

Sun 6th August 

Sandown 

R/1 ~ Sanadaat Close to a moral tomorrow this Not A Single Doubt filly liked how she put them away in Adelaide on debut lived up to that run at Flemington when stopped in her tracks at the 150m has ability this filly should be odds on $2.70 TAB 

Sunshine Coast 

R/5 ~ Muddy Rope * Refer 15th July * Scratched today from Doomben to target this much easier race $2.60 TAB 

Multi $7.02 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 8:45pm
Sanadaat ~ Win $2.70 

Muddy Rope ~ Unplaced
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 8:20pm
Ok time to Hunta Winner 

Wed 9th August * Moved early on these *

Canterbury 

R/2 ~ Sebring Express  Couldnt help but be impressed with this fillys first up win nailing Cosmic Powers  right on the line who I thinks Saturday class was a very good run and should improve even more second up i rate that the best exposed form in the race and nailed the $7.50 TAB also trialed brilliantly and looks to have come back a much improved horse

R/3 ~ Smartedge * Thread in Main * All over the $2.80 TAB

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 7:52pm
Forgot this one 

Geelong 

R/1 ~ Elle Gagne * Thread in Main * All over the $5.00 TAB
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 2:03am
Sebring Express ~ 2nd 

Elle Gagne ~ 3rd

Smartedge ~ Unplaced 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 2:05am
Ok time to Hunta Winner 

Thu 10th August 

Bairnsdale R/7 ~ Barefoot Tycoon Lighty raced Written Tycoon gelding with good ability liked his first up effort at sale showed a good burst of excelleration before peaking very late but had allready put the race to bed by then will only improve off that run and can put this race to sleep too ….. claims the 2kg carries the same 59kg as last start looks a very good bet to me $6.00 TAB 

Kembla Grange R/3 ~ Cosmic Powers MULTI locked this filly who I think is Saturday class with the above to juice up the odds $2.00 TAB 

Multi ~ 12.00 TAB

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 10:02pm
Barefoot Tycoon ~ 3rd 

Cosmic Powers ~ Unplaced
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 10:54pm
Sat 12th August 

Flemington 

R/7 ~ Manuel * Thread in Main * $14.00 - $4.00 e/w Put to the sword tomorrow against Group Class horses the big Flemington track will suit this big colt as will the firmer surface 

Rosehill 

R/1 ~ Another Sin Duporth gelding making his debut liked what I seen in his trial looks above average what sealed the deal for me is the gate draws 2 and has plenty of early speed to possy up and give this race a BIG SHAKE moved on him yesterday missed the $14.00 $10.00 - $3.20 e/w

R/4 ~ Zestful Classy Redoute’s Choice mare resuming and I still can’t get her Triscay Group 3 win out of my mind was a huge effort coming from off the pace ZIG ZAG ing her way underneath Nancy ~ Dixie Blossoms who are quality horses ~ Since that win she’s hasn’t seen a good track fronting up on Heavy 10s and a Randwick Soft 7 gets fine weather and a good track tomorrow and allthough shes giving plenty of weight to Sir Plush and very easy in the market shes unbeaten first up and definitely capable $8.00 - $2.50 e/w

R/6 ~ I Am Excited * Thread in Main * $12.00 - $3.20 e/w special 

R/8 ~ Faiths Encore * Thread in Main * $6.50 - $2.30 e/w

Doomben 

R/8 ~ Whypeeo * Thread in Main * $4.00 

Newcastle

R/4 ~ Mahalangur * Thread in Main * $5.50 * Best of the Day * Been waiting for this colt who was scratched from Canterbury midweek I think he could be a good horse 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 1:29am
Mahalangur ~ Win $5.50 * Best of the Day * 

Another Sin ~ Win $10.00 - $3.20 

Faiths Encore ~ 2nd $2.30 

Whypeeo ~ 4th Last out of the gates then overaced badly plus caught 3 deep the trip effort took it toll in the end * Good effort *

I Am Excited ~ 5th No luck this filly 3 back the fence never got wound up to have a crack at them 

Zestful ~ 7th Chopped out going for a rails run then tightened for room should of got to within a half length 

Thought the above 3 had genuine excuses 

Manuel ~ Jockey “ Raced fresh and over-raced badly throughout and couldnt finish the race off “

What is going on with this colt tooooooone geeeeeez !! 

correctweight View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote correctweight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:50am
Very impreasive thread. Just about the best at picking them from trials and jumpouts from anyone I have seen or met.

Nice work
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 10:09pm
Thanks buddy Thumbs Up

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 10:19pm
Ok time to Hunta Winner 

Tues 15th August 

Geelong R/1 ~ Etikaal Lonhro gelding making his debut totally missed the kick when trialling at Wangaratta by 2 lengths and was never out of second gear picking his way through the field finishing on the winners heels still with the handbrake on ~ Draws a wide gate in this but I don't mind that on the Synthetic its a momentum based track u want clean air not caught in traffic close to a moral this horse missed the $4.00 smashed the $2.90 TAB
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 12:13am
Forgot this one 

Lismore R/1 ~ Constant Flight Written Tycoon colt making his debut missed most of his early season due to immaturity has plenty of ability really liked his trials and the formline through it is extremely strong ~ This colt still does a bit wrong but has a very fluent action draws gate 7 so should get clear galloping room to round this field up and put them away MORAL !! $2.20 TAB Multi locked with the above 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 10:26pm
Etikaal ~ 3rd Perfect run had every chance beaten by a very nice horse 

Constant Flight ~ 4th Vandyke has good wraps on this colt ( Heard him spruik it as listed level ) but stopped as if shot at the 400m W T F 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 11:42pm
Sat 19th August 

Kembla Grange 

R/3 ~ Langley * Thread in Main * Makes his debut over the 1400m big rangey Redoute’s Choise colt who I’ve been waiting for bred to lap up the mile 

R/4 ~ Luvaluva * Thread in Main * Backed this filly in early markets for the Oaks 61/1 long way to go of course loved her trials and she backed that up bolting in at Goulburn ~ Rises sharply in grade here but she’s packed with power this filly * Best Of the Day *

* No market at Kembla yet will be swooping on both *

Randwick 

R/1 ~ Alizee Think she’s Godolphins best filly whos really grown into her frame as a 3yo toyed with Songlike when resuming over the 1100m really hitting her straps late has a long loping action and allthough this is harder the step up to 1200m is in her favour and think she will be the one swallowing up the line that last 200m $2.60 TAB

R/5 ~ Sanctioned Teofilo colt whos only seen a dry track once had to jump from a very wide gate that day and 4 wide early had to do some work to find the lead what I liked about that run was the last 600m was sharper then any of his rivals have faced and this colt kicked at the top of the straight did it at both ends BIG chance in this $7.00 - $2.50 TAB * e/w special *

R/7 ~ Dixie Blossoms Quality mare resuming whos up to her neck in this contested the better races last prep sometimes without much luck ~ Has a great first up record yet to miss a place Track / Distance gets a lovely draw just ticks all the boxes $3.80 TAB

R/8 ~ Omei Sword Allways had an abundance of talent this horse but plagued with injuries steps out as a mare tomorrow over the 1200m trials leading into this have been very good races extremely well fresh and when u take a look at the sectionals she’s capable of running she’s a HIGH CLASS animal allways liked her draws a tricky gate will need galloping room to wind up but just couldnt help myself nailing the $3.60 TAB

Caulfield 

* Looks a nitemare card and with all this rain about followed both these horses last prep who are both resuming at JUICEY odds *

R/5 ~ Undoubtable Miss * Thread in Main * Really like this filly she’s going to take a run or 2 before she’s at her peak as targeting longer races this prep but she has plenty of ability $20.00 - $5.30 LADBROKES e/w

R/7 ~ Star Exhibit Like this gelding backed him in the Doomben Cup prior to that he won first up at Caulfield over the 1440m his first up record is excellent this is a big step up in class but hes a good horse and very capable fresh $26.00 - $5.70 LADBROKES e/w

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 10:03pm
Alizee ~ 2nd Huge filly who was still carrying alot of condition first up loomed up to win this run peaked just before the line 3rd up she will be CHERRY ripe

Sanctioned ~ 3rd $2.50 Good effort first up will improve with each run ~ BIG colt with the right constitution 

Langley ~ 4th Like I said this colt with lap up the mile hes BIG and rangey found the 1400m a bit sharp first up but liked the way he ticked over late 

Luvaluva Not sure what happened with this filly they commented about the gale force winds blowing the horses all over the place on the bend she’s on an Oaks path and looked very dour to me second up no excelleration whatsoever will need to bounce back quickl next start over the 1600m 

Omei Sword Hit the deck leaving the gates and jarred up due to the firmness of the track more suited to 1400m I think and some give to produce her absolute best ~ Best part of her race was her last 50 found the line well 

Undoubtable miss / Star Exhibit  Good blow outs thought the filly had a tough run and will improve sharply with a better draw and race fitness 

Dixie Blossoms * scratched *

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 12:47am
Ok time to Hunta Winner 

Wed 23rd August 

Sandown 

R/7 ~ Brahmos Like the way this Smart Missile gelding charged home on debut here over the 1300m after angling for a run early in the straight Williams was pulling on the right rein waiting and waiting and once he eased around heels and got balanced up he went wooooooooshka really attacking the line like a horse with good ability ~ Steps up to the 1400m tomorrow and should power home $3.00 TAB looks the * Best of the Day *

Warwick farm 

R/6 ~ Red Is The Rose Think this Fastnet Rock mare can run a bit of a race firstup finished only 2 lengths away from Iam a Star in the group 2 Kewney really gave a good kick at the top of the Flemington straight after doing some work early has raced over the 1400 - 1600m and has a slight turn of foot this horse before peaking very late in her races the 1200m she can really finish this race off think she's awesome odds $6.00 - $2.20 TAB * Eachway Special * 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 8:55pm
Brahmos ~ 2nd 

Red Is The Rose ~ 4th e/w special This one hurt badly after seeing the mounting yard report and the way this mare was sweating up and how edgy she was looked liked she’d allready ran her race ~ I got on the phone in a hurry pleading with the operator I made an error with my bet I had $150 e/w they wouldn’t have a bar of it cause it was a fixed odds bet ~ Watching the race she looked all over running a place and that last 70m knocked up badly I can’t understand why they will refund tote but not fixed its blooody a joke 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 10:01pm

Ok time to Hunta Winner 

Thu 24th August 

Hawkesbury R/3 ~ The Avenger Extremely confident this horse will be winning tomorrow overaced on debut and caught 3 deep but gave an extremely good kick at the top of the straight before being overpowered by Mahalangur who looks very promising  ~ The time matched that of Dargentos win who put space on Super Ex whos since come out and beat the fav Catesby ~ All he has to do is clean up his racing manners the blinkers come off and I'm very very keen  

Wed 23 Aug 2017
18:32:13
Win
154721 HAWKESBURY R02 24/08 THE AVENGER Deductions Apply. Live Betting Available Sell Bet Transaction number: 87451271489279853
$350.003.30
FIXED ODDS

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 11:30pm
The Avenger ~ 2nd ........* Painful to watch *......... Thanks Corey  
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 11:31pm
Ok time to Hunta Winner 

Sat 26th August 

Rosehill 

R/4 ~ Alward Import from the Waller stable debut run was very good over the 1400m weaving his way through traffic late really powering home second up over the 1800m was also good just peaking that last 100m but 3rd up at a more suitable trip 2000m he looked very good powering away at Flemington stays at that trip and with those runs under his belt will be at peak fitness and looks one of the better bets of the day to me $2.80 LADBROKES 

R/6 ~ Mahalangur * Thread in Main * Looked good to my eye this colt in the trials think hes been handled the way a horse should be handled given time to muscle up and very well educated so when they get to the track they get every chance to live up to their potential ~ The breeding of this horse has been selective part owned by Max Whitby and Neil Werrett who both know a bit about the caper having raced Savabeel and Black Caviar anyhow enough on that it means nothing really aside from what he does on the track and his debut run was SOFT the way he chased after the leader was SOFT and the way he went past was SOFT that was 1300m now hes in the deep end at 1400m against some quality horses and they are all given him some weight ~ Looks a good horse in the making who will finish this race right off $7.00 LADBROKES Im a fan of Assimilate think hes a very nice horse but at the weights Mahalangur gets his chance in what is a cracking race 

Moonee Valley 

R/3 ~ Garrard Like the formline through this filly shes raced on 4 different tracks and produced 4 very good runs narrowly beaten by quality horses in her 2yo season ~ Liked her recent barrier trial she looks ready to produce a BIG run fresh $5.00 LADBROKES

R/6 ~ Bandipur * Thread in Main * Will give this race a BIG shake and the Valley track suits his racing style has the gate speed to possy right up behind the speed or even lead this field and has the ability to excellerate on the bend hes a great price and nice horse $5.00 LADBROKES

THE ROUGHY

Gold Coast R/3 ~ Valleseco Has some upside this Hinchinbrook gelding like his racing pattern seems to jump with nice gate speed putting himself right on the pace and can lengthen stride when asked for the effort ~ Resumed in a class 1 over the 1000m on a soft track and was to classy for his rivals prior to that hes displayed good form on good tracks with only the 1 unplaced run but seemed to cop a bump at the top of the straight and the rider pulled him out of the race ~ Hes up in class and jumps from a wide gate but will push forward opened ridiculous odds happy to be on $15.00 - $4.20 LADBROKES e/w

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 2:05am
Alward ~ Win 

Bandipur ~ 2nd

Mahalangur ~ 4th  Group 1 Spring Champion Stakes 2000m ~ Good horse in the making * Follow *

Garrard ~ 5th 

Valleseco ~ 7th 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 10:52pm
Ok time to Hunta Winner 

Wed 30th August 

Sandown 

R/4 ~ Mighty Boss Not A Single Doubt colt who targeted the Blue Diamond Prelude on debut nothing really went right that day was slow to begin overraced and never in the hunt ~ I liked his win at Sale when resuming over the 1200m seemed to appreciate the galloping room racing 3 and 4 wide the trip Oliver rode this colt out hands and heels he loomed up on the bend and lenghtened stride Oliver easing him down after taking a look over the shoulder at the 100m with the race in the bag could of won by alot more  $5.50 

R/5 ~ Motown Lil Last time we seen this mare she split Overstep and Divine Quality at Flemington only beaten 0.7 of a length run prior to that at Listed level was better then it looked after drawing a wide gate and shuffled right back  ~ Resumes tomorrow at Sandown over the 1000m gets the 3kg claim and although she’s never won first up a few of the others haven’t either she looks the Class and very hard to beat to me $3.00

Canterbury

R/3 ~ Four Carat Ran some nice races last spring in Melbourne this German bred gelding and the formline around Qewy in the Sandown Cup is good enough for this race ~ His 4 runs back this prep haven’t been flash but I didn’t mind his last run the way he found the line over the 2400m has the kms in his legs now for the step up to the 2700m and the best in the buisness KMcevoy best judge of tempo is aboard ~ Napoleon looks hard to beat but if this Gelding takes further improvement and runs to his best he will win $5.50 

R/6 ~ Malahat Loved this colts debut run looked like he was going to run over the top of them out wide but just peaked that last 50 will be improved by that run draws the pole and should make good use of that and be alot closer in the run and way to good hes a stakes horse in the making $2.30

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 2:21am
Motown Lil ~ Win

Malahat ~ Win 

Mighty Boss ~ 2nd

Four Carat ~ 3rd
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 3:56am
Ok time to Hunta Winner 

Sat 2nd September * Moved on these early *

Randwick 

R/1 ~ Beau Geste * Thread in Main * This colts debut run was outstanding went into that race with only the 1 trial and beat a very handy field his last 100m of that race was all quality really powering away ~ Should be alot sharper this time around after the 2 recent trials looks a quality colt in the making $3.20  * Best of the Day *

R/5 ~ Speith Small field suits not as many to weave through or go around hes clearly the most talented horse in the race Group 1 horse simple as that $3.00

R/6 ~ Alizee She’s 3rd up now this filly and should be primed draws the pole and Bowmen will make sure he makes good use of it $3.40 ~ Cracking race Whispered Secret resuming will need the run ~ I Am Excited will be motoring late if they go hard both very capable run on fillys had small savers on both just in case 

Caulfield 

R/1 ~ Justice Glory Hayes has allways rated this filly she won her maiden narrowly beating Undoubtable Miss ~ Leather’nlace who are very talented horses she got a soft lead that day and they really motored that last 600m in 32.98 shes also produced off the pace was wide throughout when resuming at Sandown and kept coming she has plenty of ability and I like how she can maintain a sharp sprint and dig in think she will be very hard to beat $4.40

R/3 ~ Mr Sneaky * Thread in Main * Quality horse resuming in what looks a very open race I feel he will drift back and need some luck in running to win this but if he gets the openings he needs hes good enough to run on hard $7.00 - $3.00 e/w

R/4 ~ Bel Sonic * Thread in Main * Think this Bel Esprit gelding is way over the odds on Saturday finished only 1.7 of a length away from the fav MERCHANT NAVY on debut after being slightly held up at the top of the straight but finished his race off very well did a bit wrong too wanting to lay in pulling some nice ground on the winner ~ Resumed on the Synthetic and was badly baulked for a run on the home turn losing most of his momentum the way this horse picked up ducking back to the rail was very impressive very hard to do that on the Synthetic showed the turn of foot of a horse with very good ability that day looks a great eachway chance in this $21.00 - $5.20 * eachway special *

R/9 ~ Snitzson Another quality horse with the run under his belt sweated up badly when resuming at Flemington and Hayes said he would need the hit out will be a far more dangerous prospect in this think he will be running on hard at the business end of this race $9.00 - $3.40 e/w

Doomben

R/6 ~ Rancho Montoya High Chaparral colt drops 2.5kg on his last run with the good draw looks perfectly placed to rack up his second win $3.30

Hawkesbury 

R/8 ~ Langley * Thread in Main * Could be a work in progress this colt hes a big unit blackbooked him from the trials and has good pedigree to lap up the mile and he gets that Saturday thought he only got going late in the piece on debut over the 1400m ~ No market yet but will be pouncing he looks a nice colt possibly 1600 - 2000m prospect 

THAT IS ALL ..................Tongue

Edited by Gay3 - 31 Aug 2017 at 10:05am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>