Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Hunta Winner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 10:02pm
Our Libretto ~ Win 

Mutheera ~ 3rd
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 10:03pm
Ok its time to Hunta Winner 

Wed 17th Oct

Randwick 

R/8 ~ And So It Goes Wasn’t far away in fillys n mares BM81 - 83 races last prep this Snitzel mare and didnt have much luck resuming over the 1000m ..was slowly away and not much room in the home straight …Stays at BM70 grade here stepping up to the 1100m can handle soft conditions this mare draws a nice gate (1) just needs to jump cleanly and I think shes right in this race at good ODDS .. $7.00 - $2.40 TAB e/w

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 9:26pm
And So It Goes ~ Anywhere near the rail that late in the day was just a mess FORGET SHE WENT AROUND !! 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 1:35am

Sat 20th Oct

Randwick 

R/6 (L) CROWLEY ~ Diplomatico Has G1 ability this colt did alot wrong on debut before swallowing up the line late …. absolutely loved the way he toyed with them resuming over the 1300m just ambling up fully throttled Avdulla only letting him rip 300 from home easing him down before the line clocking .26 outside the track record !! Has that high head carry this colt hes still sooo RAW lots of natural improvement in the Autumn he will be the REAL DEAL …..Steps up to listed level here on what looks like a very wet track not sure how he’ll handle it but took the $6.00 TAB to find out !!

Caulfield

R/2 (L) GOTHIC ~ Zoutori Got gelded after his debut and has showed good ability this horse running on strongly in all 4 starts slightly held up on the Synthetic and at Flemington draws a nice gate in this SMOKEY at ODDS  $26.00 - $6.10 LADBROKES e/w

R/5 G3 ETHEREAL ~ Verry Elleegant Should lap up the 2000m only has to get away from the rail early enough to mow them down just needs a good ride and she looks the winner $3.20 TAB

R/4 (L) ALINGHI ~ Jorda Still cant forget the excelleration this mare showed down the Flemington straight winning at G3 level is was a HUGE run flying solo down the inside rail shes put in a few average runs since but comes out of the same race as her stablemate Soothing and she didnt get any luck resuming …. climbing over heels up the home straight just when she was starting to charge at her best this mare can definately win this race $13.00 - $3.70 TAB e/w

R/6 G3 N ROBINSON ~ Thinkin’ Big Sticking with this colt just did to much work early last start and dont think the soft track helped his chances especially close to the rail showed a good kick at the top of the straight otherwise was a good effort … keen he goes very close here $4.00 TAB 

R/8 G1 CAULFIELD CUP ~ Duretto Watched alot of replays of this horse and the thing I like most is how GENUINE he is …allways seems to put in no matter were he races and thats what im looking for out of these imports he also meets Best Solution 3kg better off at the weights since his narrow defeat over 2400m at G2 level when breathing right down his neck … had a 7week layoff and returned for a dominant win over the 2800m really powering through the line i like how hes been given another 7 week layoff in preparation for this race only finished out of the money twice from 7 attempts fresh once of a very HEAVY track …..Hes a GENUINE customer can run the trip and hes going to get a very soft run (1) with a coooshy weight on his back $21.00 - $6.00 TAB e/w

R/9 G2 TRISTARC ~ Savatiano Unlucky last start and racing in great form this mare has to do it tough again from the outside gate just needs some luck $4.40 TAB 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 10:12pm
Diplomatico ~ Win

Verry Elleegant ~ Win

Thinkin' Big ~ Win

Zoutori ~ 4th Should've finished in the money UNLUCKY !!

Duretto ~ 4th

Jorda ~ Unplaced

Savatiano *scratched*
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 7:12pm

Sat 27th Oct

Moonee Valley * Moved on these *

R/1 ~ Espaaniyah I Am Invincible filly making her debut over the 1000m really liked the way she trialed … was slowly away and showed a nice turn of foot pulling back the margin sharply just needs to jump cleanly from gate (2) and I think shes UP TO THIS !! $5.50 TAB 

R/5 ~ Bleu Roche Fastnet Rock filly WITH ABILITY won her maiden over the 1000m @ Sale and thought her Flemington run was HUGE !! form out of that race has also stacked up … Went upside down in the barriers and scratched last start sent back to the trials to keep her nice and sharp only thing against this filly is the wide gate ……. Think shes the best e/w bet on the card …… $13.00 - $3.90 LADBROKES e/w

R/8 COX PLATE ~ Avilius (All in) $101 - $26.00 TAB e/w

Randwick 

R/7 ~ Chaussure Jimmy Choux gelding who hasnt raced for almost 2 years due to injury ….been waiting for this horse to return if hes anywhere near his top he’ll be very hard to beat …… $6.00 TAB 

YoMama View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote YoMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 10:43am
Mate, where are you? I enjoy following you into your tips...you're a gun punter.
Also, where is BigAl these days too? I miss his quality selections as well.
Yo Mama's so nasty, I talked to her over the computer and she gave me a virus.
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 9:36pm
Back into it sooooooon mate just been extremely busy !! 

bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by YoMama YoMama wrote:

Mate, where are you? I enjoy following you into your tips...you're a gun punter.
Also, where is BigAl these days too? I miss his quality selections as well.
hi I don't visit here too often anymore, but if you look for the last thread that I started, that might give you an idea where I have been and where I am going at the moment.

ALLAN
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 6:37pm

Sat 2nd Feb 

Caulfield 

R/5 G3 CHAIRMANS STAKES ~ Lanigera Very keen on this Denman colt tomorrow …..hes one of the speediest 2yos in the Godolphin stable in my book who’s allways trialed like a BOMB … Debut run over the 1000m in the Listed Debutant was good I thought lead the field up 1 off the rail and for a few strides turning for home got on the wrong leg the Hayes runner railing up underneath regaining the lead ….This colt showed a good kick between the 300 - 250 when he knuckled back down dropping him off before PEAKING 75m from home swamped late …..has looked very sharp again in recent jump outs this colt after a 2 month layoff and I think this time around he’ll be better prepared find the rail and give them the SLIP at the top of the straight … $5.50 TAB 

Rosehill 

R/1 G3 CANONBURY ~ Magnate Written Tycoon colt out of an Exceed And Excel mare making his debut over the 1100m has had the 4 trials leading into this ridden quietly over the 900m Waller stepping him up over 1045m in his most recent and although the time wasn’t flash I liked the way this colt was stretching out late swallowing up the line …Only a field of 6 to contend with here so shouldn’t be to far off them … just needs some PACE in the race and I think hes a chance AT ODDS to LAUNCH at them late …. $9.00 - $2.80 TAB e/w

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 6:45pm
Lanigera ~ 3rd

Magnate ~ Unplaced
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 6:46pm

Wed 6th Feb

Randwick

R/2 ~ Trope Blackbooked this colt after his Warwick Farm trial August last year over the 798m was very sluggish out the gates and wasn’t quite switched on struggling to keep in touch about 5L tailed off last at the 400m …..loved the way he powered home though in a sharply run last 600m ……… 20 weeks off the scene and has returned with 3 very solid trials picking up when urged along nice n strong through the line …..Hes a very well put together 3yo by More Then Ready out of a Galileo mare who’s going to appreciate  stepping up in distance …these 1100m races are not ideal as hes more then likely going to drift back from the wide gate … 3 recent trials should have him forward enough though and will be  finishing the race right off !! $3.70 TAB 

Hes a lovely looking colt 

https://vimeo.com/209206927

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:29pm
Trope ~ Win 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:29pm

Sat 9th Feb

Warwick Farm 

R/7 (L) INGLIS MILLENNIUM ~ Pandano   ……. $15.00 - $4.50 TAB e/w (All In)

Caulfield 

R/6 G2 BLUE DIAMOND PREL ~ Lyre Very unlucky on debut this Lonhro filly got cluttered up between horses @ Flemington over 1000m only seeing daylight last 200m by that stage her momentum was shot to pieces …. what I liked about the run was she still managed to clock the sharpest last 200m of the race ….Went to Sale stepping up to the 1100m and looked a bit flatfooted against a very moderate tempo but once she started to tick over late was able to clock a sub 11s last 200m ….shes done nothing wrong this filly and really savages the line LATE hopefully can get on the back of something from the wide draw and with some decent tempo I think this filly will be STRONG LATE …….think shes OVERS  …….$17.00 - $4.50 TAB e/w 

R/8 G1 CF ORR ~ Redkirk Warrior  …… $14.00 - $4.20 e/w  LADBROKES

R/9 G3 CARLYON CUP ~ Avilius ……. $2.70 TAB

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 6:48pm
Avilius ~ Win 

Lyre ~ Win 

Redkirk Warrior ~ Unplaced

Pandano ~ Unplaced 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 4:49pm

Wed 13th Feb 

Sandown 

R/? ~ Shamwow  Big fan of this filly !! Debuted over the 1100m @ Echuca slowly away never given time to relax on the bridle ….from the moment she jumped she was under hard riding pulling ground redlined from the GETGO !! ….Shes the type of filly that needs to get on the bridle find her action and work through her gears …SHES LOOKING FOR FURTHER and got that over the 1200m second up absolutely loved the way this filly looked like she was only working through 3rd gear late in the race powering away …..Nominated for the 1300 or 1400m on Wednesday and that only makes her way more DANGEROUS !!!! …..TBD

Warwick farm 

R/? ~ Colada Liked the way this Brazen Beau colt trialed prior to his debut over the 1000m @ Randwick …he went around at $15.00 settling off the pace  …really started to pick up @ the 250m before getting squeezed out of it 200 from home …..If he got that run he would of been charging late and finished alot closer to Dawn Passage ………Nominated for a 1200m race on Wednesday and thats exactly what this colts looking for !! TBD 

MULTI him up with the filly if he makes the field !!

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:41pm
Ok its time to Hunta Winner 

Wed 13th Feb 

Sandown 

R/? ~ Shamwow  Big fan of this filly !! Debuted over the 1100m @ Echuca slowly away never given time to relax on the bridle ….from the moment she jumped she was under hard riding pulling ground redlined from the GETGO !! ….Shes the type of filly that needs to get on the bridle find her action and work through her gears …SHES LOOKING FOR FURTHER and got that over the 1200m second up absolutely loved the way this filly looked like she was only working through 3rd gear late in the race powering away …..Nominated for the 1300 or 1400m on Wednesday and that only makes her way more DANGEROUS !!!! ….$4.40 TAB

Warwick farm 

R/? ~ Colada Liked the way this Brazen Beau colt trialed prior to his debut over the 1000m @ Randwick …he went around at $15.00 settling off the pace  …really started to pick up @ the 250m before getting squeezed out of it 200 from home …..If he got that run he would of been charging late and finished alot closer to Dawn Passage ………Nominated for a 1200m race on Wednesday and thats exactly what this colts looking for !! $19.00 - $4.80 TAB e/w  

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 10:19pm
Your On Fire ADA ...   Great tipping as usual.   

Nice Find & price, LYRE in particular ...

Congrats ...
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:45pm
Colada ~ 4th 

Shamwow *scratched*

Cheers Macca !!

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:46pm

Sat 16th Feb  

Flemington 

R/5 G3 VANITY ~ Shamwow …….$12.00 TAB BIG FAN of this filly !!

R/8 G1 LIGHTNING ~ Graff Ran some good races over the sprint trips last prep this colt and wasn’t idealy suited either by the HEAVY tracks …… Both his RUN TO THE ROSE - GOLDEN ROSE runs were very good and then backed that up sprinting off a very moderate tempo in the EVEREST it was a BIG run from the 3yo….Hes looked very sharp in a recent Flemington jumpout without BLINKERS which should sharpen him up even more on Raceday …Its a hard race to line up with a few talented horses resuming but I think this colt could be UNTAPPED like the way he can sustain a long run and hes the one I wanna BE ON !! $5.50 TAB 

Randwick 

R/4 ~ Diplomatico …….$2.70 TAB BIG FAN of this colt !!

Newcastle 

R/5 ~ Haikili Didnt get much luck resuming over the 1250m this Sepoy Gelding settled last and started to truck right up behind them @ the 250m behind a wall of horses McEvoy could only squeeze the brakes and angle him out to the middle of the track where he looked set to surge again before getting chopped right out 150m from home …..Sent back for a recent trial and looked good pulling ground late he definitely looks more switched on since being GELDED ……1200m second up and fitter AM INTERESTED TBD 

Keen to see how Nakeeta Jane goes resuming in the LIGHT FINGERS think she’ll definately need the run and looking for abit of distance this prep !!

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 1:49am
Haikili ~ Win 

Nakeeta Jane ~ Win 

Diplomatico ~ 2nd 

Graff ~ 4th 

Shamwow ~ Unplaced 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 10:06am

Sat 23rd Feb 

Rosehill 

R/2 G2 SILVER SLIPPER ~ Faretti (All in) $11.00 TAB 

R/3 ~ Star Of The Seas Hasnt ran a bad race this son of Ocean Park lightly raced 4yo who resumed with a slashing run over the 1000m scorching home his last 600 in 32.36 he looks in very good order and steps up to the 1350m for the first time and I think he will LAP it UP !! ……….$6.50 TAB 

Caulfield 

R/7 G1 BLUE DIAMOND ~ Loving Gaby I think most of these horse are pretty even across the board talent wise …….. But I think this fillys weapon will be her MATURITY EDGE shes sizey and packing plenty of horse power …draws a nice wide gate to get plenty of galloping room and I think she’ll peel off their backs at the top of the straight LAUNCH out wide powering over the top of them !! $5.00 TAB 

R/9 G2 PETER YOUNG ~ Avilius MULTI LOCK 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 3:12pm
Avilius ~ Win 

Star Of The Seas ~ 2nd 

Loving Gaby ~ Clear air at the top of the straight WINS 

Faretti ~ Unplaced 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 5:02pm
OK its time to Hunta Winner 

Wed 27th Feb 

Randwick 

R/1 ~ Colada Nailed this colt at BIG odds last start and before the race they decided he was going to be ridden forward BIG MISTAKE !! This colt is a much better horse taking a sit off the speed ….it was still a very good effort caught 4 and 3 deep in the breeze effort taking its toll late …Hes 2nd EME in this if he manages to squeeze into this field ridden off the speed he’ll be CHARGING late ……$6.00 TAB 

R/5 ~ Phoenix River Comes out of a race with alot of formlines this So You Think colt …..Commute bolting in @ Wyong - Got Your Six running well and Trope who is packing plenty of ability  ….In the parade ring this colt was ridden off due to the condition he was carrying and not much went right in the run copping a check shuffled back to last not much galloping room …..really liked the way this colt charged after Trope before peaking late ….Should be in much better condition for this race and stepping up to the 1300m suits …………$12.00 - $3.60 TAB e/w

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 11:41pm
Colada ~ Unplaced Off to get Gelded 

Phoenix River ~ Unplaced He might need the snip too !! 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 11:42pm

Sat 1st March

Flemington 

R/1 ~ Dalaalaat Hes a lovely type this colt half brother to the G2 Rubition Stakes winner Heatherly both recent jumpouts over the 800m were very solid smothered between horses head on chest then responding when urged along beaten .05L working through the line nicely $7.50 TAB 

R/8 G1 AUST GUINEAS ~ Verry Elleegant If this filly can relax in the run and be saved for the effort I think shes a massive chance SHES A RISKY BET but loaded with ability hopefully the penny drops on Saturday !! $10.00 - $3.20 TAB e/w

Randwick 

R/7 G1 SURROUND ~ Nakeeta Jane Cracking return in Light fingers firstup draws well again this filly so should be able to find a lovely spot just off the speed Parr only has to find some room turning for home and let her down $5.50 TAB

R/9 ~ Serene Miss Classy mare resuming from a long layoff over the 1200m last prep winning the CC QUAL and a slashing run to win the FINAL has her work cut out firstup from a wide draw will likely get back or caught deep if she pushes forward either way shes a very nice horse n happy to be ON $5.50 TAB 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 6:50am

Moonee Valley 

R/7 ~ Paseeto Resumed as a Gelding over the 1200m @ Colac pinging the gates allways travelling well until they fanned on the corner heading towards the outside rail n better part of the track … Formally trained by T McEvoy who sent him around in the G3 CARBINE 1600m last year jumping from a wide gate burning alot of early petrol before hitting a brick wall 200m out !! …. Draws (1) WILO hops in the saddle and I think he’ll definatley appreciate getting back on top of the ground GOOD ODDS TOO !! $10.00 - $2.90 TAB e/w

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 8:37pm
Nakeeta Jane ~ Win 

Paseeto ~ 4th 

Dalaalaat - Serene Miss Unplaced but both good runs Dalaalaat will love the bend Serene Miss better for the run 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 8:39pm

Thurs 7th March

Pakenham

R/7 ~ Shamwow 

Sat 9th March 

Flemington 

G1 NEWMARKET ~ Graff TBD

G1 AUSTRALIA CUP ~ Aviius ……..$9.00 TAB (All In)

Randwick 

G1 RAND GUINEAS ~ Nakeeta Jane …..$6.50 LADBROKES (All In)

G2 REISLING ~ Tenley TBD

G2 TODMAN ~ Strasbourg Debuted over the 900m @ Newcastle in only a small field and I liked the way this colt finished the race right off went to the (L) Nursery and got snagged back from the wide gate over the 1000m still 7L off them @ the 200m but  once he got his momentum going pulled that margin back to within .8L …He looks the type that will get a mile this colt … Liked both his recent trials leading into this and the step up to 1200m especially off a decent tempo suits .. will sit back STRONG LATE …… $17.00 - $4.20 TAB e/w (All In)

(L) TOKYO ~ Santos TBD …….. saver on Trope TBD

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 3:27pm

Thurs 7th March

Pakenham

R/7 ~ Shamwow TBD *scratched*

Sat 9th March 

Flemington 

G1 NEWMARKET ~ Graff ……$9.50 TAB

G1 AUSTRALIA CUP ~ Aviius ……..$9.00 TAB (All In)

Randwick 

G1 RAND GUINEAS ~ Nakeeta Jane …..$6.50 LADBROKES (All In) 

Diplomatico ……..$31.00 - $4.60 TAB e/w

G2 REISLING ~ Tenley …..$4.60 TAB

G2 TODMAN ~ Strasbourg Debuted over the 900m @ Newcastle in only a small field and I liked the way this colt finished the race right off went to the (L) Nursery and got snagged back from the wide gate over the 1000m still 7L off them @ the 200m but  once he got his momentum going pulled that margin back to within .8L …He looks the type that will get a mile this colt … Liked both his recent trials leading into this and the step up to 1200m especially off a decent tempo suits .. will sit back STRONG LATE …… $17.00 - $4.20 TAB e/w (All In)

(L) TOKYO ~ Santos …. $7.50 saver on Trope …..$23.00 - $4.40 TAB e/w

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>