Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Hunta Winner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 9:30pm
Ok its time to Hunta Winner 

Sun 28th Jan 

Wyong 

R/5 ~ Kaffka * Thread in Main * Like the way this filly trialed up last year prior to her debut run where she looked out of her depth against the likes of Alizee was immediately put away and she’s trialed up brilliantly again in solid time sitting 3 deep under hands and heels lenghtening stride nicely…….. its been close to 12 months for her to mature and fill out and I think she will put in a much better performance this time around ...... nice odds too !! .... $7.00 TAB 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:27pm
Kaffka ~ Unplaced ....... Gave this filly another chance and ive seen enough she's a confirmed Cat !! .......(((Sackfile)))
Prince of Penzance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:37pm
I think you would have been better off backing an actual donkey, more of a chance. Better luck next time
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 5:00pm

Sat 3rd Feb 

Rosehill 

R/3 ~ Fiesta * Thread in main * Good filling this who should of won the Listed Gimcrack on debut then got a mile out of her ground on the Soft7 at WF powering home late …. Trialed up behind Estijaad completely throttled then ridden out by Bowman in her most recent …… really rate this filly think she’s a MORAL pounded the $3.50 TAB 

R/9 ~ Kaonic * Thread in Main * Quality colt on a path towards the Randwick Guineas should be fit enough to run a BIG race tomorrow with the 2 trials under his belt ……. The wide gate and 1300m is some concern really cant wait to see this horse over 1600 - 2000m this prep ………. Will be charging late in this $3.50 TAB 

Caulfield 

R/3 ~ Earth Angel Showed her class with a slashing debut win at Ballarat and think the Fernhill came a bit to soon for her on the Heavy track .....Hayes rates her a better middle distance horse then Miss Finland thats a BIG wrap .. 1400m first up after some very nice trials I think this regally bred filly can run a BIG race ….small field suits can run top 2 for sure and if the pace is solid enough right run over the top of them $7.00 - $2.90 TAB e/w going to develope into a nice staying type 

R/6 ~ Snitty Kitty Good mare with high cruising speed cleaned up on her last time ( Huge win ) and using her as my main multi lock for the day $1.90 TAB 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 4:47pm
Fiesta ~ Win Good filly deserves a crack at the Slipper !! 

Earth Angel ~ 2nd Cracking return !! Group Class horse in the making Oaks filly !!

Snitty Kitty ~ 2nd Had the race in the bag until her condition gave in !! Big improvement to come heading towards the Oakleigh Plate 

Kaonic ~ Unplaced  Never got warm definitely looking for the 1600 - 2000m this prep !!

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 8:09pm

Wed 7th Feb 

Randwick 

R/7 ~ Danzie Backed this horse on debut at nice odds when he rolled the $1.65 fav was beaten narrowly over the 1400 - 1500m at his next 2 by less then a length hes a genuine customer who resumed after a 25 week layoff over the 1400m at WF with a very good win ….got a pretty comfortable lead before they tried to soften him up 700m out sprinting home his last 600m in 33.81 shaking them off .....Hes a progressive type who looks to have come back in good order and with improvement 2nd up here even thou hes drawn wide can pack the finish to win it !! $3.60 LADBROKES 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 10:28pm
Danzie ~ 3rd 4 deep into the first bend 3 deep the trip no cover beaten .03 of a length ……….nice slaughter by Shinn !! 
horseshoe View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote horseshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 10:08am
This as what I like about you blokes you never blame yourself (always the draw or the hoop) Did you not know the rail was out 12 metres?
Those who know don't tell, Those who tell don't know
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 7:28pm
What did you think of the Luvaluva ride in the OAKS ?? She was forced to make a long sustained run thats very tough for a 3yo filly who isn’t quite seasoned yet 

She had a mid - race squeeze of 7.8 L which means she was asked to increase her speed between the 800 - 400m by 7.8 L and was entitled to drop right off …with a run that built momentum there is no doubt she would of gone very close 

It was a HORRID ride ….am I allowed to say that ??? but I kept my cool a the time 

Im just not a jockey basher mate and get it wrong many times we all do !!

Danzie is not a leader she resumed in a field of 9 from gate 1 and was handed the lead ……from a wide gate with plenty of pace underneath her Shinn made the wrong call pushing the horse especially with that solid tempo mate ….taking the trail would of been a far better option ……last 600 was painfully slow they were all cooked up front and set it up for the back markers !! 

Didn’t know the rail was out by the way …. 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 7:31pm

Sat 10th Feb 

Caulfield 

R/2 ~ Oohood Last chance for this filly to book her ticket into the Diamond ….has been unlucky in both runs would be a tragedy if she doesn’t make it ...the winkers go on to sharpen her up just needs to use that turn of foot to push out into clean air hopefully she’s not to far back and Currie can steer her home its a tough ask to keep backing up thou producing these kind of finishes but she’s quality !! …… $3.60 TAB 

R/3 ~ Plague Stone Wanted to pull for Avdulla on debut this colt would not relax in the run and that took the sting out of his finish shifting out in the home straight just couldnt get past the filly from gate 4 and more relaxed in the run think this colt has the ability to go very close !! ……$3.90 TAB 

R/5 ~ Smart Coupe Liked the way this filly ran through the line over the 1100m here a fortnight ago had to pick up off a moderate tempo and kept coming think the 1200m suits its a big step up in grade but she’s a talent and has the race fitness on a few here to definitely run into the money at nice e/w odds $8.50 - $2.55 LADBROKES 

R/7 ~ Illumicom * Thread in Main * Much better horse then his Valley run just didn’t stretch out at all once they hit the corner hes a BIG powerful colt with plenty of ability will need to show something in this if hes a Guineas contender ……I think he is !! Moved on him early … $23.00 - $5.90 TAB e/w

Fri 9th Feb 

Moonee Valley 

R/1 ~ Circomo Thrown the Cheque - Book at this horse who’s 2nd up showed good staying promise last prep and was on a Derby path copped a squeeze at the top of the straight over the 1600m at Caulfield and dropped right out of the race needs galloping room this horse …. Resumed over the 1400m at Ballarat for a nice pipe opener hes a big rangey customer stepping up to the 1523m here in a smallish field im risking he handles the Vally track can get to the outside fully wound up and power over the top of them $4.60 TAB 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 8:58pm
Oohood ~ 2nd Another BIG run 

Plague Stone ~ 2nd 4 Deep the trip and kept coming 

This filly and colt will do me for the Diamond 

Circomo ~ 2nd 

Smart Coupe / Illumicon ~ Unplaced 
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 1:35pm

Wed 21st Feb 

Canterbury 

R/8 ~ Serene Miss * Thread in Main * Hard watch last start blocked for a run and shuffled back to last race well and truly OVER !! Given an easy time in both her trials leading into this …..how she opened $4.60 TAB i have no idea !! 

Thrown the Cheque Book …

Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 5:28pm
Well done Adahunter
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 6:05pm
Softly Thumbs Up
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 6:08pm

Sat 24th Feb 

Caulfield 

R/4 ~ Smart Coupe Missed the kick last start at Group level had to sprint from the tail of the field picking up a few late was a much better run then it looked sectional times were sharp shes a good filly with a turn of foot who should be up on speed and very hard to beat in this $4.20 TAB 

R/4 ~ Earth Angel Reminds me of Doreimus this filly shes very leggy and swallows up the ground with her action missed the entire spring due to a setback …. Resumed with a cracking run over the 1400m working through her gears nicely if Smart Coupe cant run a strong 1400m this filly will be the one mowing her down ……she could be a STAR $6.50 - $2.45 e/w

R/5 ~ Samovare Am a fan of this mare dont think Silent Sedition is good enough to give her 4kg …if shes forward enough she wins $6.00 TAB how she opened $13.00 is mind blowing !! 

R/7 BLUE DIAMOND ~ Oohood $15.00 TAB (All in) Plague Stone $8.00 TAB Shes a sectional queen this filly should be unbeaten BIG field will need luck in running a clear passage hopefully cleans up her barrier manners closer to the speed and gives this race a shake ~ Big run by this colt last start too had to do it very tough 4 deep definitely took the sting out of his finish only beaten a half length draws for a much softer run BIG chance 

R/8 OAKLEIGH PLATE ~ Snitty Kitty Good cruising speed this mare and can run time like the fact she skipped clear last start and her condition gave in plenty of improvement for this took a horse to run sub 33 to run her down …draws wide to hunt the outside rail nice weight on her back  CHANCE in a very open race !! $10.00 - $3.45 TAB e/w

Rosehill 

R/3 SILVER SLIPPER ~ Estijaab Ive looked for a way this filly can be beaten …I cant find one !! She has blistering gate speed nothing can cross her from gate (1) just dictates the speed quickens and WINS from what ive seen so far when asked to sprint she can produce …….$3.00 TAB

R/7 HOBARTVILLE ~ Luvaluva Absolutely loved the way this filly has trialed she looks bigger and better there are a few horses in this race with BIG question marks think this filly will be finding the line along with ACE HIGH who resumed with a cracking run best 2 horses in the race going forward $9.00 Whatever you do dont follow me in …..its a Heart bet !!

Moonee Valley Tonight 

R/7 ~ Bella Martini Hasn’t ran a bad race this filly like the way she always finds the line in her races shes genuine has raced at the Valley twice for a dominant win and a game placing when caught wide throughout gets a gun draw to sit close to the speed and on the bend she will look the winner …..think she can kick hard enough and win this !! $4.00 TAB 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 6:08pm
Snitty Kitty ~ 2nd 

Estijaab ~ 2nd

Samovare ~ 2nd 

Oohood ~ 3rd 

Unplaced ~ Bella Martini : Luvaluva : Plague Stone : Smart Coupe : Earth Angel
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 6:09pm

Sat 3rd March

Randwick 

R/3 ~ Santos * Thread in Main * Massive collect on this colt last start debut run in the Breeders Plate run was very good Victoryvein run was HUGE I thought 5 deep the trip and still excellerating past horses underneath him got to within 2 lengths of the winner Legend OF Condor who had a soft run at the 100m beaten 3.3 writing was on the wall all this colt needed was a good gate got that in the Pierro sat outside the leader Legend Of Condor and wiped the floor with it ….. hes a scopey colt with a long loping action fantastic cruising speed and can sustain a run very exciting horse in the making !! $2.10 TAB 

R/4 ~ Fiesta * Thread in Main * Very talented filly most wrote her off after the Gimcrack time was painfully slow compared to the Breeders Plate travelled like a jet in that race thou held up unlucky not to win it copped a soft track in the Kirkham got a mile out of her ground hitting the line HARD resumed in the G3 Widden finding that gap and powering to the line running faster time then the Breeders Plate winner that day she can certainly mix it with them really like the way she lets down in all her races !! $5.00 TAB

R/7 ~ Shumookh Im an Alizee fan but cant jump into her at even money from the wide gate with some give in the track think this filly from the good gate will be right on the speed and mighty hard to run down second up last time in she really had D’argento off the bit chasing narrowly beaten got very close to Alizee firstup shes a very good bet moved on her early $6.00 - $2.10 TAB e/w

Flemington 

R/5 ~ Mahalangur * Thread in Main * D - Day for this colt allways looked a 2000m horse to me …..both runs back this prep have been solid hes absolutely crying out for more ground think the BIG Flemington track will suit always had an opinion of this horse 2000m is ideal no excuses this time like I said ITS DDAY !!$8.00 - $2.90 TAB e/w

R/7 GUINEAS ~ Bring Me Roses * Thread in Main * Second up last prep she ran 2nd in the OAKS peeling off their backs from a soft run ….from gate (1) shes going to get a dream run in this looks an absolute raffle to me this race this filly is definitely OVERS with the right run and the gaps appearing she certainly is capable of finding the line and can follow in the footsteps of Harlow Gold who ran a close up fourth in this race last year after her Oaks placing !!  $31.00 - $6.00 e/w LADBROKES enhanced 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 5:42pm
Santos ~ Win 

Fiesta ~ 2nd

Bring Me Roses ~ 3rd 

Shumookh ~ 3rd 

Mahalangur ~ Unplaced
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 5:43pm

Wed 7th March 

Warwick Farm 

R/3 ~ Semper Fidelis High Chaparral filly who’s looking for the mile drew barrier 5 on debut over the 1300m plenty of galloping room and pulled good ground outwide on the track ….next 2 drew inside gates cluttered up on the fence not able to work through her gears and build momentum ….. like the wide draw tomorrow and stepping up to a mile will get all the galloping room she needs to windup and mow them down !! moved on her early $4.20 TAB 

Thrown the Cheque - Book !! 

Ballarat 

R/6 ~ Ruby Sea Talented mare resuming from a 32 week layoff …..was all over her as a filly and all her races were spaced with short freshen ups only time she was moderate was backing up at Flemington just lacked her usual zip and was immediately put away …..tackles the 1400m tomorrow in a smallish field should go very close  !! $2.60 TAB 

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 2:54pm
I checked that Semper Fidelis field last night out of interest & made a mental note that Glenda Markwell had a runner despite races at Kembla earlier that day. Also noted someone said Angland is riding well.

'Note' is all I did Cry $23 Ouch

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 4:07pm
Well you were unlucky, it's a pity ,Gwenda is a much underrated trainer imo.
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 11:40pm
Always second guessing ourselves at times Gay I apologise if I put you off 

Dont think the filly liked the conditions she was paddling along way out very ordinary performance a soft surface can throw up a few surprises as we seen today 

Great to see Glenda in the winners list would of been even better had Gay after reading Adas thread and looked at the form went with the mentality that Adas a dill and went with her notes 

Note that down for future reference LOL

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 2:52pm

Sat 10th March 

Flemington  

R/2 ~ Sin To Win Liked the way he worked home here over the 1600m firstup his run prior was huge over the 2800m hes unbeaten second up steps up to the 1800m drops slightly in weight has the legs to be really finishing this race off especially at Flemington ….MASSIVE chance $6.00 TAB 

R/5 ~ Shokora This a an extremely hard race on paper think Bella Martini didn’t have much luck last start and is a decent chance along with some others but this filly doesn’t know how to run a bad race ….has had to come from some awkward positions in most of her races always finding the line both runs here have been good especially the Vanity run alongside Bring Me Roses thats just a very strong formline for this $8.00 - $3.00 TAB e/w 

R/6 NEWMARKET HCP ~ Redkirk Warrior Ridden cold in the Lightening and just displayed what type of animal he is dont think any horse in the country would of been capable of producing those kind of splits  …… was on the worse part of the track in the Darley prior gets the perfect draw here to hunt the outside rail even with the weight hes just that good a horse am a MASSSIVE fan  $8.00 - $2.55 e/w LADBROKES enhanced

R/7 ~ Samovare Was no chance of running over the top of Silent sedition ( who was brilliant ) in a sit and sprint affair firstup ….shes a very good mare who’s unbeaten second up and over the 1600m TOTE 

R/8 AUSTRALIA CUP ~ The Taj Mahal Liked the improvement this import has shown in all 3 runs …looked totally underdone at Caulfield improved sharply in the Mackinnon and really like the way he stretched out over the 2400m in the Classic think he will be wound up for this and is a sensational e/w bet ……$7.00 - $2.30 TAB e/w

Randwick 

R/1 ~ Nettoyer Looks primed for a BIG run this filly really liked the way she stuck on racing on the worse part of the track in the G2 GuyWalter is was like glue will benefit massively from that run …..better suited out to the 2000m but the 1600m with some give in the track brings her right into contention shes loaded with ability this mare but injury plagued would love to see her get some blacktype for connections ….. $3.50 TAB

R/4 ~ Plague Stone Forget he went around in the Blue Diamond thought his run prior was better then the winners plenty of ability this colt and OVERS $16.00 - $3.70 TAB e/w 

R/7 AUST GUINEAS ~ Kaonic (All in) $26.00 TAB Am still a BIG believer in this colt !!

R/8 ~ Miss Que Backed this filly on debut and she powered home on the Heavy over the 1100m put in a flat one second up and spelled ….. returned over the 1100m on a good 4 and much like her debut run came from off the pace letting down with a decent run ……. caught deep in a BM77 behind Serene Miss only beaten 0.5L was a good effort behind a good horse formline out of that race has held up with Sexy eyes who I thought was stiff yesterday ……… $23.00 - $5.50 TAB e/w

Cranbourne Tonight

R/8 ~ Ruby Sea Scratched from Ballarat on tonight !! $2.80 TAB 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 6:40pm
Redkirk Warrior ~ Win 

Miss Que ~ 2nd 

Samovare ~ 2nd 

Shokora ~ 2nd 

Ruby Sea ~ 3rd

Nettoyer ~ 3rd 

Sin To Win ~ 3rd

Plague Stone / Kaonic / The Taj Mahal ~ Unplaced 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 6:42pm

Wed 14th March * Moved on these *

Warwick farm 

R/3 ~ Sangita Sebring filly resuming over the 1000m debuted on a Heavy8 when third to the smart Elessedil went to Rosehill with fitness on her side over the 1100m and got caught up in a very sharply run last 600m behind Dynamited 33.85s for 2yos at that time of year is unheard of at Rosehill has had 2 good hitouts in recent trials so should be forward enough to run a race …..think shes above average this filly and a BIG watch firstup !! $4.00 TAB 

R/5 ~ Sexy Eyes Resumed over the 1000m behind Serene Miss finishing her race off with Miss Que who ran a blinder on Saturday …..stepped up to the 1300m easing off heels swallowing up the line behind Missile Coda both runs back have been excellent …… 3rd up and looks cherry ripe for the 1400m ……$2.70 TAB

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 11:02pm
Sexy eyes ~ Win 

Sangita ~ Unplaced Blew the start forgive run ......loadup next time will be a MORAL !!
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 7:30pm

Sat 17th March 

Morphettville 

R/3 ~ Music Bay * Thread in main * Looked good to the eye in both her trials this filly opened $3.80 LADBROKES and I went BANG !! 

Rosehill 

R/7 COOLMORE CLASSIC ~ Bring Me Roses * Thread In Main * Been on this filly since her second run and shes been very good to me HUGELY underrated and just goes around at ridiculous OVERS in most of her races shes weighted to win this only query is the 1500m may be a touch to short on @ $17.00 - $5.00 TAB e/w

R/8 AJAX STAKES ~ Interlocuter Good horse who’s not out of his depth in this race resumed off only the 1 trial in the Liverpool over the 1300m and when the sprint went on liked the way he was able to excellerate between the 500 - 200m until his condition kicked in Big improvement for this hes never won under a mile this horse but definitely think hes capable over the 1500m against this field he can quicken and has the legs to run 2000m will be finishing his race right off …. $8.50 - $2.70 e/w

R/9 ~ Philosophy Talented mare who ran some good races last prep Cummings had her dual nominated as he did with Osborne Bulls today ……. Gave the gelding the easy option and I think its obvious why ~ Should of been unbeaten in her first prep only blemish was at G3 level settling well back sprinting home a final 600m never in the hunt looks all tuned up from her latest trial fresh record is excellent was on her today cashed in and ON tomorrow ….$5.50 - $2.50 TAB e/w

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 10:59pm
Forgot these !!

Gosford 

R/8 C/SHIPS QUALIFIER ~ Serene Miss * Thread in Main * (All in) $15.00 TAB 

Scone Sunday

R/7 C/SHIPS QUALIFIER ~ Suncraze (All in) $5.00 TAB 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 2:24pm
Music Bay ~ Win

Serene Miss ~ Win 

Suncraze ~ Win 

Bring Me Roses ~ Unplaced 

Interlocuter *scratched*

Philosophy *scratched*
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 2:25pm

Wed 21st March

Gosford 

R/3 ~ Plagiarist * Thread in Main * Has good middle distance potential this colt both runs last prep were good over the 1400 - 1600m had the 2 trials so race fitness should be thereabouts and liked the way he was ridden right out in his most recent really lengthening stride late $4.60 TAB 

Sandown 

R/6 ~ William Thomas * Thread in Main * Looked good in his trials and got the job done on debut having to make a mid race move stepped right up in grade and really liked the way he was travelling at Flemington jockey went for him early sprinting clear but weakening late for a nice 3rd finishing ahead of Madeenaty pretty much on level weights was a BIG effort for a horse only having his second start ….had the 1 trial and was never off the bridle racing wide throughout $3.00 TAB 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>