Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Islamic Terror - a few home grown nuts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 117>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Yes sub. Thanks for enlightening me. I'll start a t-shirt range #Gender Trumps Genocide. The least I can do about the real problems facing the world.

take subs lead...fight for the persecution of beer cartons. not slaughtered christians having their throats slit and houses burned down.

Throats slit? That would be almost humane. You should hear what has really been going on. Oh but wait... we don't.

Cant remember you 2 ever sticking up for Tamils in Sri Lanka, or is that not trendy enough for you RWNJ's?

See how ridiculous your arguments are? You are both biased on this matter, because you are religious. This is fine, understand your views, what is happening is disgraceful, but spare me the holier than thou and put downs on those that support Palestine, gender equality etc. We all target things that interest us the most, that's what humans do. To ridicule someone for being public on one issue, but not another, is pathetic.

you imbecile...no one put anyone down for supporting palestine. I support them and so does stayer.

you made it clear that support for christian persecution was futile and pointless by the sjw. nothing they can do. and at any rate, the church should look after them.

but the left found a worthy cause in supporting palestine.

why dont you consider that a futile, pointless cause from the left? you are actually fighting an imaginary battle right in this thread to support palestine.

Persecuted palestinians - a very worthy cause to defend.

Persecuted christians - wtf can i do? get the church to sort it out.

Try again, dude. Go find 1 person that is pro Palestine and anti- Coptic Christian and get back to me.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:09pm

You are quite pathetic, Stayer. It's your choice to direct your anger where you do, but it says quite a lot about you, none of which is positive.

Exhibit A, your honour. The reason why the SJW tag exists.

Exhibit B, your honour, the reason why RWNJ exists.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:09pm
Yeah dude. Try that and get back to him. He's all riled up about stuff.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:11pm

You are quite pathetic, Stayer. It's your choice to direct your anger where you do, but it says quite a lot about you, none of which is positive.

Exhibit B, your honour, the reason why RWNJ exists.

Um no, that doesn't work.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:14pm
We all agree on what is good and bad, end of story. Your obsession with the left and want to find trivial faults is hindering you from doing actual good.  Turn your computer off and go and do  something.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:17pm

no more questions your honor. BOOM!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:18pm

We all agree on what is good and bad, end of story. Your obsession with the left and want to find trivial faults is hindering you from doing actual good.  Turn your computer off and go and do  something.

#keepyourcomputeron
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:22pm

Absolutely. I don't have an obsession with "the left", but you have an obsession with "the right." I just don't like BS.aand I actually DO do stuff. Do you?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:24pm

#keepyourcomputeron

#readagoodbook
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:24pm
Fellas the standard of debate continues to wane, and it'd surely time to rise above simple abuse.

Speaking holier than thou, as one clearly is.  Smile

subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:29pm

Absolutely. I don't have an obsession with "the left", but you have an obsession with "the right." I just don't like BS.aand I actually DO do stuff. Do you?

Whatever dude. You started this with your lazy 'trendy' line. I just respond. If you argued only the issue, and not people concerned with gender identity etc (as if you believe people are only capable of 1 train of thought), none of this would exist. So spare us the blame game and stick to the actual issue at hand.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:29pm
If Jesus hadn't risen from the dead he would be rolling in his grave listening to you blokes misrepresenting what he was all about
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Fellas the standard of debate continues to wane, and it'd surely time to rise above simple abuse.

There's a "standard of debate"? I thought you just regurgitated your same old gelati without any pretence of thinking?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:33pm

Noted. all good.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:34pm

Whatever dude. You started this with your lazy 'trendy' line. I just respond. If you argued only the issue, and not people concerned with gender identity etc (as if you believe people are only capable of 1 train of thought), none of this would exist. So spare us the blame game and stick to the actual issue at hand.

Like the thread topic?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:35pm
 PT.>>>>    The only things in my life time that have ever risen from the dead , ===       Were Bart Cummings trained fav's.

ClapClap
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:37pm
Perhaps so Stayer, but hopefully without the acrimonious abuse such as that above which is beginning to proliferate and just turns people off. 

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

If Jesus hadn't risen from the dead he would be rolling in his grave listening to you blokes misrepresenting what he was all about

(Except that Jesus was all about bigger things than tribal arguments)
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:39pm

says the catholic living his life fighting tooth and nail for islam.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:40pm

Perhaps so Stayer, but hopefully without the acrimonious abuse such as that above which is beginning to proliferate and just turns people off. 

I don't like abuse either. Just trying to keep things sane, myself.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:42pm

I am not on team Islam or team Catholic, I am on team humanity
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:45pm

Team Me, more like it, but happy to intervene into those "other people"'s issues as much as I get them.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:47pm

Pretty simple and obvious, one would have thought, but disappointingly not so.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:49pm
LOL these "humans" are so "disappointing", sub.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:59pm

yeah, 6000 posts supporting muslims and islam and 10 snide or negative posts on catholics really shows it.

you got me.

subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 10:00pm
Just those that focus on peripheral issues, Stayer. Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 10:03pm
these humans that you do speak of...

can they be white. male. straight. and christian ??

or are they creatures of a far away galaxy....

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 10:03pm

yeah, 6000 posts supporting muslims and islam and 10 snide or negative posts on catholics really shows it.

you got me.

6000 posts not sharing hatred, you mean If you alleged Christians weren't so full of hate people like me would have nothing to say.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 10:05pm

Pretty simple and obvious, one would have thought, but disappointingly not so.

only one race - human.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 10:11pm

you got me.

6000 posts not sharing hatred, you mean If you alleged Christians weren't so full of hate people like me would have nothing to say.

have you and sub worked out who the messiah is in here between you two?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 117>