Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Islamic Terror - a few home grown nuts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 117>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 6:59pm
BTW, it was only through the efforts of NGOs including church groups that the european parliament and then (after much resistence) the US govt officially declared what is going on "genocide." That was only about a year ago. You must have heard about it. It was sometime on the news after gary lyon shagged his mates wife and the safe schools program was being "re-evaluated." Just before the weather report.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Yes sub. Thanks for enlightening me. I'll start a t-shirt range #Gender Trumps Genocide. The least I can do about the real problems facing the world.

take subs lead...fight for the persecution of beer cartons. not slaughtered christians having their throats slit and houses burned down.

Throats slit? That would be almost humane. You should hear what has really been going on. Oh but wait... we don't.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:19pm

Yes sub. Thanks for enlightening me. I'll start a t-shirt range #Gender Trumps Genocide. The least I can do about the real problems facing the world.

take subs lead...fight for the persecution of beer cartons. not slaughtered christians having their throats slit and houses burned down.

Throats slit? That would be almost humane. You should hear what has really been going on. Oh but wait... we don't.

Im too indulged in 18c, plebiscites, and gender neutral bathrooms to worry about that.
how many hashtags do you want stayer?

Oh.. their is a hashtag today doing the rounds to save an abc journo who did a blooper on live tv. #putyourbloopersout

currently trending #1.

dont go away, we'l be right back...after the break.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:23pm
I was just going to start a thread about her. Disgraceful treatment of the poor girl. I'll be putting my bloopers out tomorrow, that's for sure. If it's still an issue.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:36pm
Statement from ABC
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

You can come out of your bunker Doc. The military and industrial powerhouses on this planet remain decidedly non-Muslim. Imminent conquest isn't something you need be particularly concerned about. That 2% can't cause too much problems at the ballot boxTime to stop listening to the little voices.

Wow - you are even more naive than I thought!

You do know where the election result is determined (no not Adelaide!) ... it' was a handful of marginal Western Sydney seats that have a lot more than 2% Muslim representation ... why do you think the new ALP Member fro Lakemba - Jihad Dib (no he's not a Catholic!!!) - has had nothing to say on any of the recent Muslim atrocities ... because they didn't happen? ... is that you Maxine Spratt, speaking on behalf of the people of Adelaide again ...?

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:40pm
Quoting the Herald-Sun does you no credit whatsoever Doc.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Statement from ABC

Can't pretend I've read it, but thanks PT. Always on the ball.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:46pm
I think they did OK this time SC ... did you read it ... she sort of resembles what I assumed most articulate left wing Adelaide intellectuals would look and sound like (if you added a Crows/Port beanie and scarf) ...Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Quoting the Herald-Sun does you no credit whatsoever Doc.

Both sides play this game of ignoring what's said by saying the source has an agenda. Was there ever a time when media wasn't biased? That's how they make money fiddlesticks.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=logical+fallacies&client=ms-android-telstra-au&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi38Oui9JvTAhVDn5QKHUkJAGsQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=rqJKAvdxxkrUmM:
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:50pm
Will get back to you after consulting with the Judge.  Wink
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:54pm

Im too indulged in 18c, plebiscites, and gender neutral bathrooms to worry about that.

Oh.. their is a hashtag today doing the rounds to save an abc journo who did a blooper on live tv. #putyourbloopersout

currently trending #1.

I was actually taking the proverbial out of hashtags, as they are primarily nonsense, but good on you two for actually bringing up and ridiculing a thoroughly decent hashtag.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:06pm

Cant remember you 2 ever sticking up for Tamils in Sri Lanka, or is that not trendy enough for you RWNJ's?

See how ridiculous your arguments are? You are both biased on this matter, because you are religious. This is fine, understand your views, what is happening is disgraceful, but spare me the holier than thou and put downs on those that support Palestine, gender equality etc. We all target things that interest us the most, that's what humans do. To ridicule someone for being public on one issue, but not another, is pathetic.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

You can come out of your bunker Doc. The military and industrial powerhouses on this planet remain decidedly non-Muslim. Imminent conquest isn't something you need be particularly concerned about. That 2% can't cause too much problems at the ballot boxTime to stop listening to the little voices.

You do know where the election result is determined (no not Adelaide!) ... it' was a handful of marginal Western Sydney seats that have a lot more than 2% Muslim representation ... why do you think the new ALP Member fro Lakemba - Jihad Dib (no he's not a Catholic!!!) - has had nothing to say on any of the recent Muslim atrocities ... because they didn't happen? ... is that you Maxine Spratt, speaking on behalf of the people of Adelaide again ...?

What about Anne Ally Doc? A Muslim elected in an electorate in Perth where the demographic profile says no Muslims. What do you reckon happened there? Not enough patriots in Perth or is this a flaw in the system? If this is replicated in another 75 seats we are in big trouble...no?Shocked
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:09pm

Statement from ABC

#savetash
#freetash
#dontbashtash
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

Cant remember you 2 ever sticking up for Tamils in Sri Lanka, or is that not trendy enough for you RWNJ's?

See how ridiculous your arguments are? You are both biased on this matter, because you are religious. This is fine, understand your views, what is happening is disgraceful, but spare me the holier than thou and put downs on those that support Palestine, gender equality etc. We all target things that interest us the most, that's what humans do. To ridicule someone for being public on one issue, but not another, is pathetic.

I stuck up for Tamils in Sri Lanka.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:13pm

currently trending #1.

I was actually taking the proverbial out of hashtags, as they are primarily nonsense, but good on you two for actually bringing up and ridiculing a thoroughly decent hashtag.

WTF? Are you taking the piss out of yourself or not with this and the latest posts. It's hard to tell.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:14pm
Also will always stick up for palestinians.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:18pm

What about Anne Ally Doc? A Muslim elected in an electorate in Perth where the demographic profile says no Muslims. What do you reckon happened there? Not enough patriots in Perth or is this a flaw in the system? If this is replicated in another 75 seats we are in big trouble...no?Shocked

You finally got it PT ... Muslim's in WA are mostly well polite baristas - the radical infestation is not a big issue there ... yet. 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:19pm
... and she IS an Radical Islamic Terror Apologist/Denier too.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:27pm
i like ann aly. i think she will be good value.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:34pm
... another token female "quota" preselection from the ALP ... I wonder how the most qualified candidatefeels?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:37pm
They doubled down on the "quota" system - Female Muslim - everybody's happy in Left wing loony land!!!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:39pm

... another token female "quota" preselection from the ALP ... I wonder how the most qualified candidatefeels?

Islamafied?
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:45pm

I stuck up for Tamils in Sri Lanka.

So we are all on the same side on basically everything, so cut the crap, eh.

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:49pm
Yeah and pass the joint.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:58pm
You are quite pathetic, Stayer. It's your choice to direct your anger where you do, but it says quite a lot about you, none of which is positive.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:01pm

you imbecile...no one put anyone down for supporting palestine. I support them and so does stayer.

you made it clear that support for christian persecution was futile and pointless by the sjw. nothing they can do. and at any rate, the church should look after them.

but the left found a worthy cause in supporting palestine.

why dont you consider that a futile, pointless cause from the left? you are actually fighting an imaginary battle right in this thread to support palestine.

Persecuted palestinians - a very worthy cause to defend.

Persecuted christians - wtf can i do? get the church to sort it out.

JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:02pm

The Muslim gerrymander!! Joh couldn't have done it any better. And they'll be able to convince politicians to choose policy settings that are against their wider electoral self-interest. It's diabolical. Where's the silent majority when you need them?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:04pm

You are quite pathetic, Stayer. It's your choice to direct your anger where you do, but it says quite a lot about you, none of which is positive.

Exhibit A, your honour. The reason why the SJW tag exists.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 117>