Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Islamic Terror - a few home grown nuts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 117>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:53pm
We know who they are and where they live When will Donald deal with them?
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

We know who they are and where they live When will Donald deal with them?

deflect to don.

why did they attack christians? you posed the question. whats the real answer you are burning to tell?
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 2:12pm
Refer Trump thread
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 2:14pm
Can Cabo get through one post without mentioning hypocrisy or deflection??
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 2:15pm
Poor guy doesn't even realise when he deflects to Obama all the time when asked questions about Donny....
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

easy. but i need you whale and pt to stop posting
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 2:16pm

Poor guy doesn't even realise when he deflects to Obama all the time when asked questions about Donny....

we know what donny is about, he has been well documented ...and all that
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

easy. but i need you whale and pt to stop posting

Brilliant. We will leave it to Judge then.....Thumbs Up
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 8:54pm
As if someone who lives their life as an academic in Adelaide can offer qualified comment an anything. I mean really....does the Pope wear a beanie ?
Refer ALP Election Promises
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:10pm
What a pathetically p1ss weak effort to demean someone.  Dead

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

What a pathetically p1ss weak effort to demean someone.  Dead

Typical...lol
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:20pm
From you?  Indeed it is.  Chronically.

Unlike more of your fellow travellers who can actually articulate their opinions without the need for a nonsensical put-down such as yours above.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:27pm
Just refer your pre - election thoughts on the Trump thread - TBV prize for the biggest dumbo on the site !

Loser - lol
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:29pm

From you?  Indeed it is.  Chronically.

Unlike more of your fellow travellers who can actually articulate their opinions without the need for a nonsensical put-down such as yours above.
"fellow travellers"....umm...ok !
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:34pm
Actually SC you may be toughening up a bit. Your normal ammo is having one cheap shot then scarping away for a few hours. Improvement noted !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Just refer your pre - election thoughts on the Trump thread - TBV prize for the biggest dumbo on the site !   Loser - lol

Ok I was wrong about the Trump election - like about 90% of posters on here.  But again, yours post is just another pointless put down from someone who has nothing substantial to say.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:38pm
& one more....The Judge & I have had many , many "discussions" over the years.. & a lot worse than that comment have been exchanged. I would expect it would be like water off a ducks back to him....so get off your high horse !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:45pm
Don't kid yourself.  

Though hesitating to speak for him, reckon the Judge wouldn't normally give you the time of day.  Or me either perhaps, but that's the possible reality.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:45pm

Just refer your pre - election thoughts on the Trump thread - TBV prize for the biggest dumbo on the site !   Loser - lol

Ok I was wrong about the Trump election - like about 90% of posters on here.  But again, yours post is just another pointless put down from someone who has nothing substantial to say.
Oh really. I would suggest over the years I have been one of the more opinionated members on TBV. I have gone toe toe to toe with most on here on a broad range of topics....just could not be bothered lately. I find most topics / opinions are on replay !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:46pm
Oh please. Dead
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:48pm

Don't kid yourself.  

Though hesitating to speak for him, reckon the Judge wouldn't normally give you the time of day.  Or me either perhaps, but that's the possible reality.
I didn't say he would give me the time of day... I said it's not the first time I have said similar to him . As for you - I could not care less - always been painful !
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:50pm
Anyway....keep it up....about time you showed a bit of ticker !
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 10:59pm

As if someone who lives their life as an academic in Adelaide can offer qualified comment an anything. I mean really....does the Pope wear a beanie ?

If I were an academic from Adelaide I might take exception to that. Probably not, but...

Anyway, shame on you oneone for having such a dismissive attitude to learning. Look how far that Year 8 Equivalency Certificate has gotten you!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 11:26pm
The Middle East, the origin of Christianity, is now 4% Christian ....
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 3:44am
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

If I were an academic from Adelaide I might take exception to that. Probably not, but...

Anyway, shame on you oneone for having such a dismissive attitude to learning. Look how far that Year 8 Equivalency Certificate has gotten you!
Their you go Second Chance - a beautiful return serve from the The Judge. This one almost got over the net !
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

What about the origins of the Inca, the Aztec, the Sioux, Zulu or Palawa? How's Christianity faring there after pretty much obliterating any cultures and religions that got in it's way? Since the Crusades and until the discovery of oil Christians weren't too concerned with the ME. More money to be made elsewhere.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 10:16am

Looks like they were pretty quick off the mark out saving souls, whether they wanted saving or not. Never went back apparently, but why would you?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 10:17am
It probably looks too much like Bankstown. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 11:01am
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

what dumb ass point are you trying to make.

Judaism originated in the ME, they are now 1.6% of the population, so what ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 117>