Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Islamic Terror - a few home grown nuts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 117>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 2:32pm
It is a big call to make, to lock someone up, indefinitely, who may have done no great harm. Yet. We can't underestimate the difficulty of making those decisions, but recent history is pointing to erring on the side of letting the doubtful cases roam free.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

It is a big call to make, to lock someone up, indefinitely, who may have done no great harm. Yet. We can't underestimate the difficulty of making those decisions, but recent history is pointing to erring on the side of letting the doubtful cases roam free.

Doesn't & didn't, happen Max . most people who went through the System are not facing any breaches of civil law.   Referred for assessment and always worked toward early release and follow up if necessary.
Staff were very good at sorting out the signs and symptoms of disturbed people and gaining their confidence.
The small percentage that represent serious danger to themselves or others were detained for a period = YES = Most were quite happy with arrangements and a surprising number actually wanted to stay. Voluntary patients were quite a number and could leave whenever they chose.
Conditions in a Sch.5 Institution was much better than existence in the elements , being unable to manage in a community , Being vulnerable to the hoons abuse, the drugs ,alcohol etc.
This Melbourne Afghanistan refugee will be medicated , return to manageable & show remorse and in the eyes of ( Bluddy Fools ) will be termed " cured "..   
Many like him, returned to Society ( Not guilty on the grounds of insanity ) >>>     In many cases to kill again.
Time some serious action to stop this scurge :-   Not give them $60000 in compensation to buy more drugs...     Voller will make headlines again for the wrong reasons.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 4:01pm
Some tell you HIV is cured ...   Not bluddy likely.
---------------
Ukraine has the second-largest HIV epidemic in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.1 In 2016, 240,000 people were living with HIV – 120,000 more than in 2010. AIDS-related deaths have almost halved over the same period, from 14,000 in 2010 to 8,500 in 2016.2

Annual new HIV infections in the country have risen from 9,500 in 2010 to 17,000 in 2016,3
-------------
They can't tell you how many in the world are undetected.
Psychosis much the same.    More manageable when being treated =   a powder Keg when on the Street.
RED HUNTER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 8:06pm
I just caught the tail-endof a conversation on SKY NEWS 601

The interviewer posed a question to FORMER POLICE COMMISSIONER KEL GLARE (VIC...surely?)

and it was put in a confusing manner 

Glare said the police on the ground asked permission to act,to intervene and permission was denied and we know what the result was

It either relates to stopping the crime before it happened

or

interviewing NOORI  on the ground,at the moments after of the crime  was committed and finding the motive for his actions.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 8:22pm
He was talking about Sudanese youth gang violence in Melbourne and how Vic Police are so risk averse, they wont step in to stop crime being committed when their police sense tells them there are problems
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 8:25pm
PT...but was your take on the FLINDERS ST question they put to him?....as to my 8.06 post
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 8:27pm
I have it all recorded but it is a bit confusing...they specifically talked about the FLINDERS ST incident.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 8:28pm
I didn't hear that
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 8:30pm
But I suspect it may have been over jurisdiction issues? That is pretty confusing these days with Feds trying to take over policing in terror(or suspected) situations
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 8:32pm
I will write it all down and place it here soon...it sounds damning
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 8:35pm
Thumbs Up
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by RED HUNTER RED HUNTER wrote:

I will write it all down and place it here soon...it sounds damning

Police aren't capable of matching the Physical needs in handling these crazies.          >   Ladies in uniform to hamper the situations.
Police deliberately avoid getting to some scenes in quick time .
( that's straight from the horses mouth )

Someone has to have a big think about the situation with managing the Mentally Ill.        >   That includes Drug / alcohol offenders.

All we are doing is importing the worlds crazies and as A.A so rightly states ,       Not doing much for our gene pool.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:23pm
So is the bloke a terrorist or not ? Have they made up their mind yet ? Surely it's not that hard a task i would have thought !
Refer ALP Election Promises
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:24pm
Does it mean that much to you either way?
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:25pm
Seems to me black African imports are a self-contained crime wave. Not that there is anything wrong with that, hey, it would be racist to say it was.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:28pm
"A man has been left bruised and his siblings shaken after a gang broke into their home and robbed them.

Nick Budden, brother Josh and sister Chloe were at their home in Thornlands, in Brisbane's east-south-east, when the gang stormed their home Wednesday night.

"They just came at me and I was absolutely terrified, I didn't know what to do," Nick said.

"They terrorised my sister, I came downstairs, they came for me," Josh added.

"The whole time they were yelling, where are your valuables, where are your car keys."

Mr Budden and his brother attempted to fight back but were outnumbered.

The gang – compared by police to a "pack of wild dogs" – managed to escape with a number of the family's valuables, including Josh's car.

It's believed the gang could have also been involved in the sexual assault and robbery of a woman in a Sunnybank carpark, also on Wednesday.

Police fear the group may have been high on a dangerous stimulant known as khat, which originates in Africa.

Two men have been arrested over the Sunnybank attack, while those who terrorised the Buddens remain on the run. "
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Well it's just not that hard a question ? Where no better than the yanks with Paddock ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:42pm
testing  testing...forgive me...more later
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Well it's just not that hard a question ? Where no better than the yanks with Paddock ?

we're
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:42pm

So is the bloke a terrorist or not ? Have they made up their mind yet ? Surely it's not that hard a task i would have thought !

They know the answer to that & I can assure you the Break down in Mental Health Services is the cause.
   People migrating from certain areas are born mad.    They will breed mad.

Face Facts.

Surely we have established that Muslims are not for accepting other cultures .    What more evidence do they need.
Admittedly , Oz has been "preference selecting" Christians from The Middle East, but that doesn't make them sane.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:46pm
your post referring to people from certain areas makes it quite clear who is mad codger, treat yourself
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

your post referring to people from certain areas makes it quite clear who is mad codger, treat yourself

I'm sorry you fit into my web of example Sir ( Cur )

But if the cap fits , wear it .
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:52pm
if you import people exposed to savagery growing up.. mix it with a fanatical, unforgiving religous base.... then throw in your poor mental health care arguemnt....you end up with a nutter like this bloke carrying out an act of terrorism against a bunch of innocent people. So the more you import the higher chance you will get these acts. Pretty straight forward I would have thought !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:57pm
Doesn't fit the "multicultural harmony" narrative to be questioning the wisdom of certain immigration intakes. The failures aren't too hard to find, though, and go back at least to the post WW2 period, when, for example, at least one ethnic group kept police and courts very busy for decades.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 10:01pm

if you import people exposed to savagery growing up.. mix it with a fanatical, unforgiving religous base.... then throw in your poor mental health care arguemnt....you end up with a nutter like this bloke carrying out an act of terrorism against a bunch of innocent people. So the more you import the higher chance you will get these acts. Pretty straight forward I would have thought !

Can't dispute the happenings every day Oneone.    Stands out like ice cream in a pig pen.

Politicians are more interested in the vote than the welfare of the people.

We need tough laws for new comers and a period where they can be deported if they choose the wrong road.
Dutton is a good man in his job but may not be there long.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 10:10pm
& as for these young Sudanese kids ( 7 foot tall ) hunting in packs - it's an absolute disgrace. They just terrorise neighbourhoods & get slaps on the wrist. Why do we cop this stuff. Guilt complex or something ! You'd only have to send a dozen back home & the problem would be solved !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 10:12pm
Chain gangs for any crime gangs, imo, 1-1. We are probably signed up to 22 UN conventions that won't allow it.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 10:16pm

& as for these young Sudanese kids ( 7 foot tall ) hunting in packs - it's an absolute disgrace. They just terrorise neighbourhoods & get slaps on the wrist. Why do we cop this stuff. Guilt complex or something ! You'd only have to send a dozen back home & the problem would be solved !

Too much time rubbishing Trump & Co.    The important things like acting on these Gangs , The drug problems , Border Security , Immigration etc.

A bleak future I fear.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Too much time rubbishing Trump & Co.    The important things like acting on these Gangs , The drug problems , Border Security , Immigration etc.

A bleak future I fear.

the police force, judiciary Confused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by RED HUNTER RED HUNTER wrote:

I just caught the tail-endof a conversation on SKY NEWS 601

The interviewer posed a question to FORMER POLICE COMMISSIONER KEL GLARE (VIC...surely?)

and it was put in a confusing manner 

Glare said the police on the ground asked permission to act,to intervene and permission was denied and we know what the result was

It either relates to stopping the crime before it happened

or

interviewing NOORI  on the ground,at the moments after of the crime  was committed and finding the motive for his actions.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 117>