Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Islamic Terror - a few home grown nuts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 117>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 6:18pm
whale, you must admit, todays attack on a mosque, surely makes one question grenfell tower, which was full of muslims.

I even doubt the whole fridge story.
fridges are surrounded by tiles, thus extremely hard to ignite.
just on that alone i doubt the story.

will be interesting to see street CCTV footage pre-tragedy near grenfell tower. any suss people etc.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Interesting that the Finsbury Park attack is being approached as a possible terrorist attack. 

I wonder whether police will investigate people like Tommy Robinson who incite violence against minorities in similar terms they investigate other incidents of violence following 'radicalisation'?

This could turn into an important case

He really is a piece of work, this one. Since London Bridge, talks about how the people will eventually fight back against the scourge of Islam, and when it happens he says this is not the answer. Pathetic little snowflake once he realizes he may go to jail for his incitement of hatred.......

He has been discussed on these boards before. I think it could have been Fiddles uploaded a heap of YouTube videos on him.He is a piece of work for sure.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

but doc , it was a right wing extremist, comeon you can say it even though the words leave a bitter taste,  Right Wing Extremist Wink

Patience Whale! ... I'm just waiting the obligatory 21 working days that the Radical Islamic Terrorist Apologists of the left impose before acknowledging it as anything more than an unfortunate "event", that just might go away if we all hold hands, close our eyes and sing Kumbaya ... 

Do we know for sure that it wasn't a Muslim? 

You do know that Muslims kill more Muslims than they kill Christians or Jews ...
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 6:49pm

Interesting that the Finsbury Park attack is being approached as a possible terrorist attack. 

I wonder whether police will investigate people like Tommy Robinson who incite violence against minorities in similar terms they investigate other incidents of violence following 'radicalisation'?

This could turn into an important case

He really is a piece of work, this one. Since London Bridge, talks about how the people will eventually fight back against the scourge of Islam, and when it happens he says this is not the answer. Pathetic little snowflake once he realizes he may go to jail for his incitement of hatred.......

He has been discussed on these boards before. I think it could have been Fiddles uploaded a heap of YouTube videos on him.He is a piece of work for sure.

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 6:55pm
Yep, that makes as much sense as most of your posts, Doc.....
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

but doc , it was a right wing extremist, comeon you can say it even though the words leave a bitter taste,  Right Wing Extremist Wink

Patience Whale! ... I'm just waiting the obligatory 21 working days that the Radical Islamic Terrorist Apologists of the left impose before acknowledging it as anything more than an unfortunate "event", that just might go away if we all hold hands, close our eyes and sing Kumbaya ... 

You do know that Muslims kill more Muslims than they kill Christians or Jews ...

Interesting how the likes of PT and Subastral assume it's some white bloke.

Nothing's been said to confirm that from what I saw earlier.

The Finsbury Park mosque was a home to radicals so maybe one of them got the poos about the mosque trying to clean up its act.

All the hand wringing about what to call this horrific event is pathetic
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 7:09pm
Man who helped restrain attacker reports that the attacker said he wanted to kill all Muslims.
Twitter
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 7:18pm
Cheers

There was very little detail coming out for many hours.
Sad to hear
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 7:28pm
No details yet and frightened witnesses can see and hear all sorts of things, like the Swedish tourist who incorrectly heard Alluha Akbar during the very similar attack by the Greek guy in Melbourne last year. 

All that is being reported is that he is a 48yo known to police
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 7:32pm

Yep, that makes as much sense as most of your posts, Doc.....

I forgot, you and PT and the rest, are cowards pacifists when it comes to the "War on Islamic Terror" ... 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 7:34pm

Man who helped restrain attacker reports that the attacker said he wanted to kill all Muslims.
Twitter

^This, but then in your next post "no details yet" ... try to keep it in your pants PT!

Has Trump been arrested yet? ... is there any evidence? ... should I send tissues?LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 7:37pm

Twitter

^This, but then in your next post "no details yet" ... try to keep it in your pants PT!

Has Trump been arrested yet? ... is there any evidence? ... should I send tissues?LOL

No details like his shoe size or religion

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 7:42pm

Yes, the "Radical Christian Missionary Terrorists Cells" who live by the Old Testament are a huge issue in 2017... 

PT is wetting-his-pants desperate to refute a proposition that nobody is making- only Muslims are capable of being terrorists.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Cheers

There was very little detail coming out for many hours.
Sad to hear

Detail had been out for hours, but much more fun for you to attack me and PT, eh.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:45pm

The Finsbury Park mosque was a home to radicals so maybe one of them got the poos about the mosque trying to clean up its act.

And again, incorrect. Detail been out for hours, and mentioned here, that there are 2 mosques in Finsbury and the other one is the controversial one.....who is pathetic???
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:45pm
He delights in throwing in these "genuine" questions, usually designed to have a dig at certain people. Not very good at it though, a bit obvious
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:46pm

He delights in throwing in these "genuine" questions, usually designed to have a dig at certain people. Not very good at it though, a bit obvious

Shrunk that is, doc is just an abusive denier
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 9:08pm

And again, incorrect. Detail been out for hours, and mentioned here, that there are 2 mosques in Finsbury and the other one is the controversial one.....who is pathetic???

Where are you getting this from? Because as far as I can tell there is only one mosque at Finsbury Park. Pass it on to the ABC- they don't know of the second mosque either.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 9:24pm
Looking at a map, it looks like there are about 5 mosques within anout a 5km radius

It's starting to look like Bankstown there.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 9:50pm
All acts of terror are pathetic and should be strongly denounced.
Doesnt matter who is doing it, or under what banner, or for what reason.

You dont go mowing down people, be it at a mosque, a synagogue, a catholic church, or just in a public street.

Its uninspiring, its pathetic, and everyone should denounce todays attack for what it truly is. A violent act of terror on innocent people.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 9:54pm

I know a bit about basic human rights Max, something I am not sure that you do.
& education Maxy,,......dont forget that....that will solve all our problems, My only problem with Subbys "solution for every problem in the world" is that we must be getting dumber,,,....as most societies seem to be going backwards !
Refer ALP Election Promises
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 11:35pm
It's OK oneonesit.
Some don't realise how far backwards we have gone over the years in relation to Public safety ,    a fkd Judiciary , Living on borrowed money = never ending.
I don't think Sub realises that I lived through these times like WW2.
Prison Camps for Japanese , Italian , unruly Kids , Our own Servicemen , The Mentally ill .
   I woke to the sadness of the Vic Government hanging a "honey pot " young lady who lured unsuspecting clients to be bashed and robbed .
They hung the 3 of them one morning in the 1950's.
Ronald Ryan was hung in the 1960's .   I worked in a Hospital not far from the telephone box outside Concord Hospital where he was arrested .
I'm sick of so many saying Ryan may not have been guilty of actually firing the shot that killed the warder.
They forget he was an active part of another murder whilst on the run .       he didn't offend again which should tell us something.
Indonesia has helped our law enforcement ,     The leaders of the Bali 9 won't offend again either .    Indonesia took away their civil rights.       
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 2:26am
I honestly don't give one flock about this terrorist, regardless of his ideology, colour or religion, unless this is proven to be an accident, I hope he is executed in the street - who agrees?Stern Smile
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 2:35am
I agree.   I dont care who or what he is.    Race , creed, colour, or religion . 
Its just a shame he managed to kill a person and injure so many others, and even more of a shame he wasnt shot dead, like the London bridge blokes were.
I dont care for the endless excuses that are trotted out about these people. 
I dont care if they are mad or sad or just plain bad.
They dont deserve life after the things they do.
I think Martin Bryant should have been put out of his misery years ago, like you would do with a rabid dog. 
And the same goes for anyone who sets out to  deliberately kill and maim innocent people. 

animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 2:41am
... next!Big smile
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 2:44am
You can't say it better than that AA>        Stuff the bleeding hearts and the so called human rights infringements.
As I stated earlier , One human right we have is to be safe , especially in our own home .
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 3:21am
Bleeding hearts have a lot to answer for IMHO.  Always finding and making excuses for these waste of space dead beats.
If the BHs spent more time and sympathy on the victims and less on the perps  !  Who cares about their rights ?   They forfeited those doing the deeds they did.  
Any nutter or looser or fanatic who goes out killing innocent people gets no sympathy from me .  I dont care what their excuses are.
And its just that.  An excuse, not a valid reason.
Their is no justifiable reason on this earth to do what these "things " are doing to innocents now.  

animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Where are you getting this from? Because as far as I can tell there is only one mosque at Finsbury Park. Pass it on to the ABC- they don't know of the second mosque either.

Poor old subby decided to shoot the messenger. Who he thought was meLOL
What I stated came from CNN who constantly reported that about this mosque in their live coverage..

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 9:56am
Meanwhile

Champs Elysees attack: Car carrying explosives rams police van in Paris, causing fiery blast

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-20/car-rams-police-van-on-paris-champs-elysees-driver-dead/8633120

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 11:11am

Meanwhile

Champs Elysees attack: Car carrying explosives rams police van in Paris, causing fiery blast

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-20/car-rams-police-van-on-paris-champs-elysees-driver-dead/8633120

Breaking News from CNN!

All Network Relays, please resume normal transmission ...

TRUMP!!!

RUSSIA!!! RUSSIA!!! RUSSIA!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 117>