Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Reject the ALP, Marxism and Anarchy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 58>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Geez you sound like the lefties you constantly rail against. Shocked

Confused bigly Confused

yeah, safety on building sites is the same as campaigning for gay marriage, islam and unisex toilets in primary schools.

I get it mate, one Christians flexibility is another mans hypocrisy Thumbs Up

Uh no... I don't think you do get it.

The most accurate post I've seen in ages stayer!Clap
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 4:30pm
No, I dont get the disproportionate fear thing....you are right. But I am sure it is treatable.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 5:22pm
You seem confused bigly ... did you forget the question, or simply deflecting?Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 12:41am
Good old $Bill Shorten - the LNP's Great White Hope - just cant help himself!

In true ALP/Shanghai Sam, "Cash for Comment" style, the man who would lose the unloseable election, cops an all expenses paid, $17,000 Great Barrier Reef Holiday backhander from an environmental group, and all he had to do was what he will be doing till the weekend anyway, play to the Melbourne inner city Greens, and promise to shut down AdaniIF he gets elected ... which of course is completely opposite to what he tells the people in the bush who need the jobs that Adani brings ... 

What an offensive, spineless, hypocritical cuck, this excuse for a man really isErmm 

... anyone willing to say that he doesn't make your skin crawl?Sick
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 6:58am
I'd rather him then the poster child of right wing nut job poster boy Tony 'I was going to be a monk but I can fcuk the kids future up more in parliament' Abbott.

Remember when he said the circus of changing leaders has to end? Yet there he is on the back bench plotting a return under the belief that Australia is crying for a conservative 'strong man'.

Who else can't wait for a return of 14 flag press conferences, demotions given to members of European royal families and threats to shirt front world leaders who look at him the same way as a Rottweiler looks at a Sh!tsu?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

In true ALP/Shanghai Sam, "Cash for Comment" style, the man who would lose the unloseable election, cops an all expenses paid, $17,000 Great Barrier Reef Holiday backhander from an environmental group, and all he had to do was what he will be doing till the weekend anyway, play to the Melbourne inner city Greens, and promise to shut down AdaniIF he gets elected ... which of course is completely opposite to what he tells the people in the bush who need the jobs that Adani brings ... 

What an offensive, spineless, hypocritical cuck, this excuse for a man really isErmm 

I'll just leave this here. Embarrassed

Abbott's office involved in China donation after ASIO warning

3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

I'd rather him then the poster child of right wing nut job poster boy Tony 'I was going to be a monk but I can fcuk the kids future up more in parliament' Abbott.

Remember when he said the circus of changing leaders has to end? Yet there he is on the back bench plotting a return under the belief that Australia is crying for a conservative 'strong man'.

Who else can't wait for a return of 14 flag press conferences, demotions given to members of European royal families and threats to shirt front world leaders who look at him the same way as a Rottweiler looks at a Sh!tsu?

Lol Afros. Very nice summary. If there's one good example of the folly of unrestricted immigration the ten pound Pom wrecking ball is surely it. 

The poor fella who once thought the mad monk might be his father should be forever grateful for medical science. Hope he's doing well after the therapy.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 4:51pm
Mr Abbott, by Paul Keating, " an intellectual nobody " and " resident nutter" , somehow I miss that bloke , might have been harsh but at least he recognised a phoney, I bet if he was on one of those American roast shows he would make trump look like a choir boy
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 4:56pm

... anyone? ... anyone?Confused 

Thank you, I thought not!Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 5:10pm
Get on Doc, Bill is a good thing Thumbs Up

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 5:14pm

You missed the more important question. 

Should we follow you around pointing out your LIES on this forum or will you acknowledge that your ideological fwitism and puerility causes you to misrepresent, grossly exaggerate and/or invent stuff simply because you're addicted?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 6:23pm
First we had Tones suppository of all wisdom, now this little gem from Michelle Landry today. LOL

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 6:44pm
  LOL   
They're absolutely obsessed PT,  to the extent of running a survey on the topic which cost Australian taxpayers and others at least $120M 

Can't get away with much these days. Wonder what Hansard will say? 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 6:49pm
It should be out tomorrow. It will be interesting to see
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 6:58pm
You really do have a bee in your bonnet at the moment 3bm. Take it easy - don't want you blowing a gasket !
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

You really do have a bee in your bonnet at the moment 3bm. Take it easy - don't want you blowing a gasket !

Your free reign being upset is it? PT deserves multiple medals for his patience in these threads, among other things. It must be hell to be constantly battling stupidity.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

Your free reign being upset is it? PT deserves multiple medals for his patience in these threads, among other things. It must be hell to be constantly battling stupidity.
Now your starting to worry me 3bm. You seem to be on a crusade. The problem is this - most folk enjoy Dr E's contributions as they are. Even those on the dark side would have a chuckle at his commentary occasionally I'm sure. Most don't come on here to be educated by pompous boffins. They come on here - well down this end of the site anyway - for a bit of light entertainment. You do not offer that. In fact i'd go as far as saying you bore the socks off most. And finally, since you brought PT up, I think its his "free reign" your more likely to be upsetting not mine. After all, compare your & the good Dr's banter with PT & think about which one he enjoys the most. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:00pm

Now your starting to worry me 3bm. You seem to be on a crusade. The problem is this - most folk enjoy Dr E's contributions as they are. Even those on the dark side would have a chuckle at his commentary occasionally I'm sure. Most don't come on here to be educated by pompous boffins. They come on here - well down this end of the site anyway - for a bit of light entertainment. You do not offer that. In fact i'd go as far as saying you bore the socks off most. And finally, since you brought PT up, I think its his "free reign" your more likely to be upsetting not mine. After all, compare your & the good Dr's banter with PT & think about which one he enjoys the most. 

Please. If that's the case then PT is an absolute saint.

You still seem to think I care about your "entertainment" and whether I bore tiny minds. Seriously, you can take that off your list of concerns. Your hero's ranting and your blubbering sycophancy is of little significance in the real world but it does demonstrate what's wrong with this country. 
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:19pm

You still seem to think I care about your "entertainment" and whether I bore tiny minds. Seriously, you can take that off your list of concerns. Your hero's ranting and your blubbering sycophancy is of little significance in the real world but it does demonstrate what's wrong with this country. 
To be fair 3bm you do give me the odd chuckle occasionally. For example, all of a sudden I'm the bloody reason the country has so many problems. Now even for you thats got to be a bit of a stretch...lol ! 
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:21pm
And that's why stone cold losers like Hillary will never win an election. Out of touch with the common man and don't give a fekk.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:23pm
The "common man" may not be as thick as you think 3Bs
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:27pm

To be fair 3bm you do give me the odd chuckle occasionally. For example, all of a sudden I'm the bloody reason the country has so many problems. Now even for you thats got to be a bit of a stretch...lol ! 

Have another read and get back to me if you need clarification. Here's a clue - two words, one starts with 'i' and ends in 'y', 7 letters; the other starts with 'i' and ends in 'e', 9 letters.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

And that's why stone cold losers like Hillary will never win an election. Out of touch with the common man and don't give a fekk.

If you want a serious adult discussion about everyday concerns, without the ludicrous hyperbole, sweeping generalisations, and stereotyping I'm happy to accommodate you 3Bs. You (and I) might be surprised at how much we agree on.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:33pm
The only winners in this discussion are the members in the racing thread. Seems to be quite busy up there tonight !
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 11:40pm

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Lol Afros. Very nice summary. If there's one good example of the folly of unrestricted immigration the ten pound Pom wrecking ball is surely it. 

The poor fella who once thought the mad monk might be his father should be forever grateful for medical science. Hope he's doing well after the therapy.

I notice the moron dr hasn't bothered to reply to this, I guess even the world's greatest gobsh!te can't defend his hero Abbott Surely Dr E can't be taken serious? You'd have to be either mentally defected or taking the piss to sprout his guff?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 11:48pm

Get on Doc, Bill is a good thing Thumbs Up

Can't see his name there ... which is no real surprise, since he struggles in as 3rd pick as favored ALP leader in all the polls ... even behind Plibersek ... I know!!!Embarrassed
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 12:18am

Hell? ... well it can be draining, I'll give you that!Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 12:30am

You missed the more important question. 

Should we follow you around pointing out your LIES on this forum or will you acknowledge that your ideological fwitism and puerility causes you to misrepresent, grossly exaggerate and/or invent stuff simply because you're addicted?

Awwww, how cute! ... I haven't had a stalker since Whale!!! Big smile... oh well, better an inferior substitute than none I suppose!Wink

So what's the problem, can't you find the report on this? ... just remember, you're not trying if you are just looking in The Guardian!Embarrassed ... now try harder ... I'll wait, shall I?Sleepy 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 12:36am

For me it's the fact that he seems to be aware of "the real world" even though he doesn't seem to inhabit it!LOLLOLLOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 12:37am

Have another read and get back to me if you need clarification. Here's a clue - two words, one starts with 'i' and ends in 'y', 7 letters; the other starts with 'i' and ends in 'e', 9 letters.

hmmmm ... can we buy a vowel?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 58>