Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Reject the ALP, Marxism and Anarchy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 58>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 5:28pm
LOL
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Hahahaha! ... one of the best sledges I've heard so far in the NSW election!LOLLOLLOL

Michael Daly (is that his name? - the NSW Opposition Leader anyway), after his racist comments were reported in the media ...

"He's trying to be Pauline Hanson when he is in the Blue Mountains, and Sarah Hanson-Young when he is in the city!"Clap 

Importantly, like every closet xenophobe and racist of convenience, he was "very sorry" that he got caught out. Embarrassed

Michael Daley cops backlash over ‘racist’ video
Just days before the election, a “racist” video showing the Labor leader warning that Asians are “taking jobs’’ from young Aussies has emerged.

A bombshell video showing the NSW Labor leader saying Asian immigrants are “taking the jobs’’ of young Aussies has emerged just days before voters go to the polls in the NSW state election.

Michael Daley has now apologised for his comments in the video, adding that he “could have expressed himself better”.

In the YouTube clip, which was made by journalist Daniel Pizarro and published yesterday, Mr Daley can be seen talking to an audience at a pub in the Blue Mountains, saying Australians are being replaced by foreigners who were “moving in and taking their jobs”.

“Our young children will flee and who are they being replaced with? They are being replaced by young people from typically Asia with PhDs,” Mr Daley can be heard saying in the video, filmed in September.

“There’s a transformation happening in Sydney now where our kids are moving out and foreigners are moving in and taking their jobs.

It's always a worry when the Xenophobes say ...

“And I don’t want to sound xenophobic, it’s not a xenophobic thing, it’s an economic question.”

A man in the audience, who says he is “deeply concerned” with the statement, then asks Mr Daley to clarify his comment.

“It’s just a statement of fact. Our young people are moving out of Sydney because they cannot afford to live here and they are being replaced by international workers,” Mr Daley responded.

“Most of those are from Asia — from China, from Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore. It’s not a bad thing because Asian kids are coming to work here, it’s a bad thing because I’d like my daughter to live in Maroubra rather than St Kilda.”

The clip has outraged the Greens who are crucial to Labor if both parties fail to win a majority.

“Michael Daley’s appalling narrow­casting is engaging in racist­ dog whistling against Asian Australians when he thinks no one critical is listening,’’ Greens MP David Shoebridge wrote on Twitter.

“Shameful stuff and an ugly bit of insight into the whatever-it-takes ALP machine.’’Dead

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/michael-daley-cops-backlash-over-racist-video/news-story/dce001eb85d6a9a420154f159f508b61

So they are having a "People's Forum" tonight at PENRITH, after the Lying Racist Anti-Asian NSW ALP Opposition Leader was handed his ass by Gladys (that's embarrassing in itself!) on the ABC a couple of weeks ago.

Wonder who he will be tonight ... Dame Edna???Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 5:38pm
What do you have to say in response to that question Opposition Leader?

"Hello, Possums!"Hug

What?

"Ummm, look over there ... ASIANS!!! ... and they're stealing all of the sprinkler heads!!!"Cry
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 6:35pm
How many of you rednecks do you reckon he won over Doc?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 10:51pm
I don't think they like liars any more in the 'riff than they do in Asia CNNPT - they would probably take a long time to warm to you!Wink

... and I think Gladys tore him a new one again ... before the old one had even healed! ... ouch!Ouch

Lying Racist Anti-Asian Temporary NSW ALP Opposition Leader, you are the weakest link ... Goodbye!Big smile

Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 6:09am
In the interests of fairness Doc, will you also call out all of the Lying Racist Anti-Asian Temporary Members Of The LNP Federal Government? Or just the ALP members you feel fits this description?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

In the interests of fairness Doc, will you also call out all of the Lying Racist Anti-Asian Temporary Members Of The LNP Federal Government? Or just the ALP members you feel fits this description?

More than happy to do so - you should too.

In the meantime, what do YOU think of The Lying Racist Anti-Asian Temporary NSW ALP Leader of The Opposition?

Forget his lying and racism and Anti-Asian tendencies and his hypocrisy ... what do you think of his maths?

Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 10:34pm

In the meantime, what do YOU think of The Lying Racist Anti-Asian Temporary NSW ALP Leader of The Opposition?

Forget his lying and racism and Anti-Asian tendencies and his hypocrisy ... what do you think of his maths?

My eyes hurt from trying to read that quagmire.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:10am
LOLI don't think I've ever heard CNNPT use that deflection - much easier than having to tell the truth about the embarrassment - Kudos Afros!Clap
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 5:57am
I've not followed the NSW election closely so I can't say I've seen a lot of him, he does seem to be doing whatever it takes to get his name out there given the LNP look likely to get back in.

If he is all those things you claim but, maybe he belongs in the Liberal party? Or maybe he can follow Latham across to Pauline?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:08pm

Quagmire. Deary me.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:30pm
Nobody interested in a Europe thread but here's a good one:
https://dominicfrisby.com/news/comedy/17-million-f**k-offs-a-song-about-brexit
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Quagmire. Deary me.

Another quality contribution, stayer.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:40pm

I like the EU member who renamed his cat Brexit- keeps miaowing at the back door, but when you open it up, he still won’t go out.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

I like the EU member who renamed his cat Brexit- keeps miaowing at the back door, but when you open it up, he still won’t go out.

Yeah the short version of that is "won't leave."
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:46pm

Quagmire. Deary me.

Another quality contribution, stayer.

You're welcome, judge. How do you read a quagmire, I wonder?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:49pm
Don’t know. Cover yourself in mud when you have nothing to say but want to snipe...again.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:51pm

Don’t know. Cover yourself in mud when you have nothing to say but want to snipe...again.

I've never been a fan of the "snipe" thing. Isn't it just making a point in less words?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:59pm
No, you’re not making a point, you’re chipping at others without spelling out what you actually think. To me, it betrays a confidence in what you actually believe.

Step out of the shadows, so every can have a good look.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 10:38pm
Okey dokey.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 2:28am

I've not followed the NSW election closely so I can't say I've seen a lot of him, he does seem to be doing whatever it takes to get his name out there given the LNP look likely to get back in.

If he is all those things you claim but, maybe he belongs in the Liberal party? Or maybe he can follow Latham across to Pauline?

To be fair, he was thrown in on short notice, because the former leader was a bit grabby with the ALP ladies - maybe HE belongs in the Liberal party, if you want to perpetuate that stereotype!

Interestingly, his 3 word slogan about stadiums was getting some traction, and the ALP were actually ahead in the polls last week.

Then he got caught lying, slurring Asians in the redneck ALP seats, and then was exposed on his illiteracy when it came to understanding the basic numbers and business models around his own policies.

It was a bad week, but it will still be close because a lot of the NSW voting public is stupid, and the People's Forum was not on free to air TV. All I would be confident of is that Mark Latham will hold the balance of power in the Upper House.

Not sure where Daley will go if he is unsuccessful, he may well keep the job if he finishes close ... 
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 11:35am
Then he got caught lying, slurring Asians in the redneck ALP seats, 

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 6:58pm
If only he had defended RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR MORE! ... or accused all Conservatives of being responsible for terrorism as we know it ... 
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 4:55pm
Well, talking about racist Arssholes such as ALL those below:

BREAKING NEWS
NSW Opposition Leader Michael Daley will stand aside as Labor leader until after the federal election, but he says he will recontest the leadership 

He'll get done like a dinner, and more than likely stand as a One Nation or Australia First candidate in a few years time.  Wink

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Then he got caught lying, slurring Asians in the redneck ALP seats, 

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 5:41pm
Michael Daley has been banished from any Labor Party duties until after the Federal Election - they would do the same with Bill if they could.

Meantime the One Trick Ponies are rolling out the MediSCARE Lies ... AGAIN!

Hey did everyone see the "Fake Nurses" at the polling booths on the weekend, lying about nursing ratios? ... did they fool anyone?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 5:46pm
I'd be most interested in an accredited review/explanation of nurse/patient ratios.

Tick, tick, tick.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

I'd be most interested in an accredited review/explanation of nurse/patient ratios.

Tick, tick, tick.

Seriously ... you don't understand that the Ratios that the ALP were promising would add LESS Nurses than the Government had already committed to ... really?

You'll LOVE MediSCARE then!Wink 

I pray for society when I realise how gullible, the blinkered, biased "Useful Idiots" really are.

I hope you managed to vote informal SC ...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 6:13pm
You must have missed the "I'd be most interested in an accredited review/explanation of nurse/patient ratios" .

Tick, tick, tick.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 8:11pm
If you care - which I'm sure you don't - you will find that The LNP was offering 5,000 new nurses and midwives.

The ALP's "Nurse to patient ratios" would mean about 4,800 new nurses and midwives.Embarrassed

The FAKE NEWS media, pandering to the "Useful Idiots" doesn't seem to make a lot of that though ... it's not that easy to find the facts, you need to turn Waleed and the ABC off and do the work yourself. 

Don't listen to the Lying Racist Asian-hating Temporary NSW ALP Opposition Leader - he lies.

You could start here ... 

https://nsw.liberal.org.au/candidates/gladys-berejiklian/news/articles/5000-EXTRA-NURSES-MIDWIVES-TO-BE-RECRUITED

... or ask Alan Jones - he knows a lot more about NSW Labor than NSW Labor does ...Big smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 9:00am
Three hundred words and you still haven't replied to my request.  Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 58>