Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Reject the ALP, Marxism and Anarchy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 58>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 4:01pm
Haha
When he knows he’s lost he goes to the crayons, or the infowars library......
......He knows the best words

#Sad
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

#pinkoutforrusty

#brainsoutforrusty 

... would be more appropriate in his current sad state of demise!Ouch
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 5:27pm
Still no luck in providing a source for your pathetic attempt on Nancys net worth?

That’s pretty embarrassing that you are that clueless.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Haha

#Sad

Who wipes your ass after you've messed yourself rusty?!Confused

How many leads, hints, links have I given you rusty, to the ALP web site, The ALP Policies, the ALP Convention 2018, the ATO, any Industry Super Fund you like, etc, etc ... I've lost count ... I even introduced you to your favourite person, "Bushy" whathisname ... and you are still sucking your thumb and crying!Cry ... all I can suggest is that you,

DO BETTER and TRY HARDER 

I have bolded, enlarged and pinked this for your annoyance convenience - I hope it works, it always seems to - you are welcome!Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 5:31pm
Whoops wrong thread.

There’s so many if you f**ck ups it’s hard to keep track.

On this thread we are still waiting for a source about your hilarious claim about compulsory union fees for all industry super contributors.

But we know you can’t find one.

#sad
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 5:35pm

Still no luck in providing a source for your pathetic attempt on Nancys net worth?

What is SKELETOR PELOSI'S NET WORTH?

Is it OBSCENE FOR A PUBLIC SERVANT WHO HAS BEEN ON THE PUBLIC TIT MOST OF HER LIFE LIKE THE CLINTONS - MY POINT THAT YOU JUST KEEP ON PROVING FOR ME, ALTHOUGH YOU ARE OBLIVIOUS TO IT- thanks again, please continue!Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 5:39pm

Whoops wrong thread.

There’s so many if you f**ck ups it’s hard to keep track.

On this thread we are still waiting for a source about your hilarious claim about compulsory union fees for all industry super contributors.

But we know you can’t find one.

#sad

Don't worry rusty, your confusion is a given, that I have learned to deal with - it comes from your lack of cognitive abilities, I'm assuming that your mother didn't adhere to the health warnings during pregnancy, but do carry on with your pointless uninformed nonsense.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Haha

#Sad

Who wipes your ass after you've messed yourself rusty?!Confused

How many leads, hints, links have I given you rusty, to the ALP web site, The ALP Policies, the ALP Convention 2018, the ATO, any Industry Super Fund you like, etc, etc ... I've lost count ... I even introduced you to your favourite person, "Bushy" whathisname ... and you are still sucking your thumb and crying!Cry ... all I can suggest is that you,

DO BETTER and TRY HARDER 

I have bolded, enlarged and pinked this for your annoyance convenience - I hope it works, it always seems to - you are welcome!Big smile

That’s a bizarre response.
If you could find a requirement,it would be easy to cite it surely?

How clueless are you,to suggest a legal requirement for any particular super fund is covered by the ATO
Where?
ALP conference ? That’s not a source you fool
ALP policies? If it was,why dont you quote where it is found in their policies?

Any super fund you like?
Pick one and direct us to to this particular clause.

Seriously, you’d struggle to tie your own shoelaces.
You really think if you’re last to post you win.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 5:52pm
Now now, don't be going deflecting and making gelati up again!

I was simply summarising SOME of the many, many links and tips and leads that I've given you, covering a plethora of subjects that you remain clueless on, because of your laziness and stupidity ... obviously!Wink

Now I'm not doing any more work for you, you won't learn anything that way, and you don't read what I post anyway.

Besides, you are lying again - I have never stated that there was a legal requirement for a super fund to do anything.

Maybe you are just confused again ... they reckon that fetal alcohol spectrum disorder is a bitch!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 6:06pm

What is SKELETOR PELOSI'S <font size="6" color="#0000ff">NET WORTH?

Is it OBSCENE FOR A PUBLIC SERVANT WHO HAS BEEN ON THE PUBLIC TIT MOST OF HER LIFE LIKE THE CLINTONS - MY POINT THAT YOU JUST KEEP ON PROVING FOR ME, ALTHOUGH YOU ARE OBLIVIOUS TO IT- thanks again, please continue!Wink

So that’s “I’ve got no idea what it is,but it’s obscene”
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 6:09pm

i
Just wait till they find out that they are being forced to pay Union Dues when they are Industry Super Fund Members - whether they like it or not!Angry 

So you saying they are being forced to pay whether they like it or not.
But your also saying it’s not a legal requirement.
And you also can’t provide a source......

#sad
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 8:07pm

i
Just wait till they find out that they are being forced to pay Union Dues when they are Industry Super Fund Members - whether they like it or not!Angry 

So you saying they are being forced to pay whether they like it or not.
But your also saying it’s not a legal requirement.
And you also can’t provide a source......

#sad

Do you actually have a super fund? ... I don't mean NewStart or your TAB account.

You understand that there is no "legal" requirement for anyone to be a member of a Union/Industry Super Fund ... maybe you don't ... do you want a link? ...  here

You know, I would be embarrassed to post 99% of the stuff you do ... most people think you don't know what you are arguing about, and the more you post, you just take any doubt away ...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 8:52pm
Wow,

You really have problems

How can you be forced to pay union fees whether you like it or not if it’s not a legal requirement?
How do they force you to pay?
I’ve asked now a dozen times what’s your source for this claim, you refuse to acknowledge you made it up.
And keep deflecting.
What is the source that you relied upon to state that you must pay union fees if you contribute to an industry fund?

Or are we back to denying you ever posted that....
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 11:15pm
All politicians are crooks, all should be put in front of a steam roller
EAD
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 11:26pm

Wow,

You really have problems

How can you be forced to pay union fees whether you like it or not if it’s not a legal requirement?
How do they force you to pay?
I’ve asked now a dozen times what’s your source for this claim, you refuse to acknowledge you made it up.
And keep deflecting.
What is the source that you relied upon to state that you must pay union fees if you contribute to an industry fund?

Or are we back to denying you ever posted that....

Your problem is that you selectively take statements too literally - you know when people say to you "you are a f**king idiot" - I'm assuming that it happens to you with monotonous regularity - do you understand that they do not mean that you are literally "f**king" anything? ... the onus is on idiot ... get it?

The simple answer to your stupid incessant question is that the Unions administer and skim fees from the funds, so every member of the fund, whether they are a willing, signed up, dues-paying Union Member, is having money taken out of their pocket BY THE UNIONS, most likely without their knowledge. Thus without being members of a union, they are contributing to the funding of the Union Thugs. That money of course then finds it's way into the Labor Party Election Funds. Nobody is "legally bound" to stay in a super fund - if they are aware of the theft, and they don't like it, they can easily move their money to another fund that is NOT a Union run fund. It is a choice. You can see why the Unions and Labor want to covertly change the way that citizens can invest, and force everyone into Union Super - hey just for fun, do you know who audits the Union funds? Would it surprise if it were paid up ALP member's accounting firms? If that were the case, could that easily all end in tears if a typical ALP/Union mates job has been going on for years? You know all of those reports are just numbers on a piece of paper, right? yet these "amateur" fund managers just keep on outperforming the retail funds!... just a "hypothetical" for a bit of a giggle there! ... Unions and Politicians and accountants have never done anything fraudulent have they?Wink  Anyway, as you can see, your conscious efforts to scramble up the relevance of parts of any statement along with your obviously cynical feigned confusion (nobody is that dumb) causes you to get everything wrong ... If you get confused again, bring it back to the basics and remember ... "you are a f**king idiot"Wink   

I trust it all makes sense for you now - if you want to confirm anything, you have all of the links and leads and tips, or you can just go to the articles of association and financial reports of any Union Super Fund ... it's all public record.Big smile

Let me know how you get on!Thumbs Up
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

I hope you generate the steam with the Sun or Wind, Tiger.

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 12:41am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

We finally agree on something Thumbs Up  They are all crooked as a dog,s hind leg . 
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 12:57am
Did the village idiot just post that unions have engaged corrupt accountants to assist Unions in defrauding Super contributors, by giving fraudulent audits overstating their performances?

And I see he’s moved the goalpost about contributors being forced to pay union fees,to unions somehow skimming off the top( no details on who in particular does it,how they do it,nor the quantum)

And of course he adds the usual schoolgirl insults....

I’m hoping he’s been on the grog tonight, he’s been in peak retard mode these last few hours.....
#
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 1:46am
You really are struggling now rusty ... lying again - you do realise that people can read what I posted, and you have confirmed my point AGAIN Embarrassed... take my advice, go back to the basics "you are a f**king idiot" ... don't deny it, remember it, and work WITH it ... you can be better!!!Big smile
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 2:39am
rusty, I take it all back ... you are an economic genius compared to the Labor/Greens Collusion!Cry

If you are a battling retiree or a Grandparent, or you know one, you should read this!!!Shocked
Chris Bowen and the ALP want to trash two fundamental pillars of our tax policy

Robert Gottliebsen can’t recall any group of politicians being so ruthless in their treatment of battling retirees and grandparents as Bill Shorten and Chris Bowen

Let me explain simply the nub of where Chris Bowen and I differ over the so-called retirement and pensioners’ tax. I think once most Australians, including many ALP supporters, understand the fundamental pillars that underpin my view, they will be on my side rather than that of the Treasurer in waiting.

But first I want to express my appreciation to Chris Bowen for his willingness to debate the issue and I urge my readers to read every word he has written.

I might be old fashioned, but I believe passionately in two pillars of Australian taxation policy: The first pillar is that people in the same financial position (i.e. have the same assets and income) should be treated the same. Since federation all political parties have endorsed this anti-discrimination policy. Until now.

Secondly, where there are longstanding retirement rules under which people arrange their future when they cease working, there should be extensive grandfathering when fundamental changes are proposed. I am afraid both sides of politics have strayed from this pillar, but I can’t recall any group of politicians being so ruthless in their treatment of battling retirees and grandparents as Bill Shorten’s ALP.

Let me set out in the clearest possible terms how Bill Shorten and Chris Bowen are dismantling the first and second pillars. I believe they have been extremely poorly advised so I will put forward some ideas help them adjust their policy to conform with the above two pillars which I believe help unite our society.

Until now, both parties had an agreed policy whereby shareholders in a company would not be double taxed on company profits. Accordingly, when you receive a dividend from a company that dividend forms part of your taxable income. But you receive a credit for the tax already paid by the company (it’s called a franking credit) so there is no double taxation. If you are a retiree and have no other taxable income, of course you receive the corporate tax refund in cash.

If Chris Bowen had declared that all non-earning retirees can no longer receive the cashback refund or, where there were exemptions, then those exemptions applied to all people in that classification, I would have declared that his retirement and pensioners’ tax complied with the first pillar.

Instead, Shorten and Bowen discriminated between people with the same assets and income thus trashing the first pillar for the first time in our history.

Bill Shorten and Chris Bowen declared that if you had no taxable income but saved your money through an industry or certain retail funds then you would receive your cash refund entitlement “in full”. I repeat “in full”.

By contrast, if you are in exactly the same financial situation, again with no taxable income, but saved outside of superannuation or saved via some retail funds or most self-managed funds then you would not receive a cent of your cash refund entitlement. I repeat not a cent. There are more than a million Australians being discriminated against this way — probably more women than men.

There was an exemption for pensioners but again there was blatant discrimination — if you did not register by a set date you got hit by the tax. Never in our history has any set of politicians ever engaged in such blatant and unfair discrimination.

The ALP shadow ministers have minders who insulate them from the pleading letters/emails from salt-of-the-earth older Australians who have been hit hard while their retired friends in the same financial position are totally unaffected.

By contrast I have no minders to shield me. I am human and I let the letters/emails from wonderful people create anger and I described the industry funds as ALP mates. That was not fair. They have won the superannuation wars fair and square and not on a mates basis.

Shorten and Bowen defend their blatant discrimination by saying that because the industry and big retail funds happened to have members who were salary earners and paid tax, those salary earners’ tax payments can be credited to the retirees so they can receive their corporate tax cash refunds. That’s an insult to the intelligence of ordinary Australians. To mix up the taxes paid by one member of a fund with the tax status of an entirely separate person breaks all the rules. It's a complete nonsense.

So, if the retirement and pensioner tax is to be fair it must apply to everyone in the same tax income/asset bracket and cannot exclude those in retail and industry funds. All must have their cash franking credit refunds blocked

Of course, we all know that if everyone was subject to the retirement and pensioner tax it would spark a riot among grandparents and retirees and would enrage their children.

So, if we are making the tax comply with the first pillar outlined above and apply it to all people equally, then we must grandfather it to comply with pillar two.

I would suggest that everyone be given a $15,000 limit on their cash franking credits. Make it a fixed sum so it will be reduced by inflation over the years. If Chris Bowen is right that there is a pool of rich people out there who will pay most of the tax, then this will not greatly affect his revenue. But while I can’t prove it, I think he is wrong. I believe the vast bulk of the $55 billion in projected revenue will be raised from battlers. If I am right then fair grandfathering would decimate the income projections.

The ALP is set to win a May election by one of the biggest margins in our history. So, Chris Bowen will claim that he has a mandate. But the Australian population is justifiably so angry with the Coalition that they want to teach it a lesson. In my view, a May election will be about venting voter anger against the Liberals and not the policies of either party. But under the accepted practice, Chris Bowen is entitled to claim a mandate.

So, after the election the retirement and pensioners tax will become law. We are going to be stuck with a precedent that promotes taxation discrimination. Who knows what politicians will do next time. With some justification, I don’t believe Bill Shorten fully understood this when he originally endorsed the policy.

Unfortunately, the ALP has made promises that spend the money. But there is a way out. The real issue is the level of franking credit benefit. Cut the total franking credits benefit (not just those credits received in cash) from 100 per cent of tax paid to say 95 or 90 per cent and end the illegal use of franking credits by international investors. While many will oppose this, the measure conforms with my two pillars and does not create an incredibly dangerous and divisive precedent that shatters salt of the earth Australians.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/opinion/robert-gottliebsen/chris-bowen-and-the-alp-want-to-trash-two-fundamental-pillars-of-our-tax-policy/news-story/f49091f0815a66b69a9bf8ad9bd7ca22?fbclid=IwAR1pRTlph2QtboPdlQvEd1l88Rm2zbqztW-0aHxcbSZ1-fAegsk31ft2L88

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 9:01am
Someone has lost touch with reality, what else could he possibly mean with this word salad......

“You can see why the Unions and Labor want to covertly change the way that citizens can invest, and force everyone into Union Super - hey just for fun, do you know who audits the Union funds? Would it surprise if it were paid up ALP member's accounting firms? If that were the case, could that easily all end in tears if a typical ALP/Union mates job has been going on for years? You know all of those reports are just numbers on a piece of paper, right? yet these "amateur" fund managers just keep on outperforming the retail funds!... just a "hypothetical" for a bit of a giggle there! ... Unions and Politicians and accountants have never done anything fraudulent have they?[IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" alt="Wink" title="Wink”

I think he’s got his s
Head stuck in the microwave with his tin foil hat on.

He has totally lost touch with reality....
#sad
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 9:23am
"I might be old fashioned, but I believe passionately in two pillars of Australian taxation policy: The first pillar is that people in the same financial position (i.e. have the same assets and income) should be treated the same. Since federation all political parties have endorsed this anti-discrimination policy. Until now."

Oh really? Is that the first principle? Tell that to PAYE wage slaves. Has Gottliebsen been railing against the way they are treated compared to other income recipients? I hadn't noticed.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 8:27pm

Someone has lost touch with reality, what else could he possibly mean with this word salad......

“You can see why the Unions and Labor want to covertly change the way that citizens can invest, and force everyone into Union Super - hey just for fun, do you know who audits the Union funds? Would it surprise if it were paid up ALP member's accounting firms? If that were the case, could that easily all end in tears if a typical ALP/Union mates job has been going on for years? You know all of those reports are just numbers on a piece of paper, right? yet these "amateur" fund managers just keep on outperforming the retail funds!... just a "hypothetical" for a bit of a giggle there! ... Unions and Politicians and accountants have never done anything fraudulent have they?[IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" alt="Wink" title="Wink”

I think he’s got his s
Head stuck in the microwave with his tin foil hat on.

He has totally lost touch with reality....
#sad

You really do struggle with comprehension, don't you ... ARE YOU DYSLEXIC, OR DID YOU JUST LEARN AT AN AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITY?Wacko

Of course, I'm KIDDING!Big smile ... even Australian Universities would not lower their standards to THAT level!Dead
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

"I might be old fashioned, but I believe passionately in two pillars of Australian taxation policy: The first pillar is that people in the same financial position (i.e. have the same assets and income) should be treated the same. Since federation all political parties have endorsed this anti-discrimination policy. Until now."

Oh really? Is that the first principle? Tell that to PAYE wage slaves. Has Gottliebsen been railing against the way they are treated compared to other income recipients? I hadn't noticed.

So what is your point Tlaz?

Is this a GOOD tax reform or a BAD tax reform for RETIREES AND GRANDPARENTS?Confused

What is wrong with his assertion, and how does being a "privileged" PAYG employee come into it? ... I'm curious about that, I'm not sure where you are coming from, or what you mean?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 8:34pm
Seriously, that’s primary school standard......

I’m referring to both the world salad, where you make the nuttiest conspiracy theorist look sane, and also your pathetic attempt at abuse.

You really need to do better.

Any source at all for your whacky theory that industry super funds are committing fraud,in collusion with corrupt auditors?

Of course you don’t.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 9:57pm
* word
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 9:59pm
... reread my post, then you can apologise.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 10:19pm
What?

This word salad?

“You can see why the Unions and Labor want to covertly change the way that citizens can invest, and force everyone into Union Super - hey just for fun, do you know who audits the Union funds? Would it surprise if it were paid up ALP member's accounting firms? If that were the case, could that easily all end in tears if a typical ALP/Union mates job has been going on for years? You know all of those reports are just numbers on a piece of paper, right? yet these "amateur" fund managers just keep on outperforming the retail funds!... just a "hypothetical" for a bit of a giggle there! ... Unions and Politicians and accountants have never done anything fraudulent have they?[IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" alt="Wink" title="Wink”

Yeah you’re right, it’s so poorly written,and so close to crazy, it’s clear you need help, not my disdain.

I’m not sure that Lifeline is the right place,but they can certainly refer you to the relevant specialists.
13 11 14 if you need it.

Good luck
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 10:43pm
That's not a very sincere apology.

... and you really shouldn't divulge your pin number, although I acknowledge that it is a clever way for you to ensure you don't forget it easily.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 10:58pm
Two things

It’s a PIN ( it’s not a personal identification number number is it silly)
PIN are 4 digit numbers.

If you don’t believe me,ask your carer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 58>