Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Reject the ALP, Marxism and Anarchy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 58>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 4:08pm
Pathetic, lying, one trick pony, scum of the left ... who'd have thought!

LABOR REVIVES ‘MEDISCARE’ IN ATTACK ON BRADDON CANDIDATE
LABOR has launched another “Mediscare” campaign in the final days of the crucial Braddon by-election on the back of secret party research in the electorate.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Has Ms Bishop commented on Ms Husar's abuses of expenses yet? Will she and her handbag not boyfriend/partner be campaigning in a seat where the WC Eagles be playing again this weekend?

... are you applying for the soon to be vacant, and sadly, voluntary job as Ms Husar's poop collector and ass wiper? ... or, like Bullgelati Bill, are you just going to keep on defending her actions as an out of touch, parasitic, entitled, victim of the ALP/Greens Collusion ... hmmmmm?Big smile

Where did I defend her actions?

Take your time.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 5:27pm
Apologies, you have not specifically defended the indefensible, only deflected ... agreed?Thumbs Up

... so, have you lodged your application for the job(s), or do you feel that you are over qualified? ... or do you have someone who you employ for those functions too?Wink

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 5:28pm
I dont have a dog.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 5:30pm
You know she's a single mum with an autistic child and a carer dog ... Oh, and SHE'S INDIGENOUS!!! ... BINGO!!!! Hug... no wonder it took 5 months to NOT knock her back for pre-selection prior to the last election, even though everyone who knows her appears to have a problem with her - she ticks ALL the Left wing nutter victim boxes!!!Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 5:38pm

I dont have a dog.

Partially answered! ... I'm impressed!!!Clap

Interesting, I had already picked you as a "cat" person ... so, you wouldn't be above the "Royal Ass Wiper" role, for the right ALP/Greens "Royalty"... ???Wink

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 5:40pm

I dont have a dog.

Interesting, I had already picked you as a "cat" person ... so, you wouldn't be above the "Royal Ass Wiper" role, for the right ALP/Greens "Royalty"... ???Wink

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 5:50pm
You may well be over qualified for a job with Ms Husar CNNPT.

There are also claims she ­referred to staffers as “c … s” and “f. kwits”.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 6:11pm

I dont have a dog.

Royalty and the left? Are you sure you know what you are talking about?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 8:15pm
... answered with TWO questions! ... outstanding!Clap
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 8:25pm
Stop posting stuff that is incorrect and I wouldn't have to ask you to clarify.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 11:16pm

I dont have a dog.

One small step at a time...😁
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 12:52am

Stop posting stuff that is incorrect and I wouldn't have to ask you to clarify.

I really feel that it is unfair to blame me for your illiteracy. 

Are you seriously unfamiliar with 'irony punctuation' ...?

Must I school you on everything?Embarrassed

So to be clear for you;  

ALP/Greens "Royalty" - the inverted comma's around Royalty implies the irony of the description ... clearly there is no such thing. All those associated with and supporting the ALP/Greens are quite obviously the plebs, peasants, serfs, and all of the other unworthy subjects of true Royalty ... good that you know your place though.Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 9:59pm
Bad by election night for the Lie-beral Party. Knives will be out for the toff.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 10:35pm
Bad luck for AnthonyLOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 11:02pm
Albo is still young, only 55. Bill might hand over to him after 6 or so years in a Kirribilli style agreement 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 11:24pm
And how much have these by elections cost the nation because labor couldnt get their house in order, in the first place?

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 3:05am
Yawn ... so nothing changes, probably be another 100 years before a sitting government wins a seat from the opposition in a by election.

Great night for Malcolm though! ... big question mark as to whether he could have beaten Albo at the next election ... as for FONC? ... he could go down in history as one of the most successful ALP Opposition Leaders of all time!LOL

PS: Did the ALP beat the Greens and the Informal vote in WA?Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 7:13am
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

And how much have these by elections cost the nation because labor couldnt get their house in order, in the first place?

Deary me LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 7:28am
Labor $1.55 and firming to win the next election which, after last night's Liberal debacle will be as far away as possible. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 11:20am

Deary me LOL

not true?

dispute it.

ps wager you are breathing a huge sigh of relief.
and albo is crying in his beerLOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 11:28am
Labor wanted to fix the problem and have an independent audit of all members. Greens wanted the same, Liberals refused. Were all the other Nationals, Liberals, Independents, Green by elections Labor's fault also? Why dont the Libs want the problem fixed and insist on this failed self regulation? Something to hide?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 9:45pm

Yawn ... so nothing changes, probably be another 100 years before a sitting government wins a seat from the opposition in a by election.

Great night for Malcolm though! ... big question mark as to whether he could have beaten Albo at the next election ... as for FONC? ... he could go down in history as one of the most successful ALP Opposition Leaders of all time!LOL

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 12:14am

Labor wanted to fix the problem and have an independent audit of all members. Greens wanted the same, Liberals refused. Were all the other Nationals, Liberals, Independents, Green by elections Labor's fault also? Why dont the Libs want the problem fixed and insist on this failed self regulation? Something to hide?

Fix the problem?

When?

i can still see bs ginning, like the cat who had  got the cream, saying labor didnt have a citizenship problem.

Blatant lies from bsLOL

pt how would albo be feeling? has he commented?
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 12:23am

Who should the Dribrals replace Turnbull with ?

reductio ad absurdum
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 3:22am
Bill Shorten will never be PM ... could you imagine the embarrassment?

... oh wait ... that's right, Rudd/Gillard/RuddEmbarrassed
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 9:52am
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

Who should the Dribrals replace Turnbull with ?

That is like asking should Mo or Curly Joe replace Larry. No good choices for Australia here.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 9:55am

Fix the problem?

When?

i can still see bs ginning, like the cat who had  got the cream, saying labor didnt have a citizenship problem.

Blatant lies from bsLOL

pt how would albo be feeling? has he commented?

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull is sticking to his resolution on the citizenship saga in federal politics.

The issue continues to drag on, with Mr Turnbull rejecting Opposition Leader Bill Shorten's proposed amendments to the government plan for all M-Ps and Senators to prove they are solely Australian citizens.

Amongst Mr Shorten's proposals was a demand there be no partisan referrals of M-Ps or Senators to the High Court over the issue.

But, speaking after landing in Vietnam for the APEC summit, Mr Turnbull says that can't happen.

"We will vote to refer to the High Court anybody, whether they're the government side, the Labor side, or the crossbenchers, if there are substantial grounds to believe that they are not in compliance with the constitution. To ask me to do anything else is quite unworthy, and I'm disappointed that he made that request, and that he even thought that was a proper thing to do." Turnbull said.

http://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/sinhalese/en/article/2017/11/10/turnbull-rejects-shortens-citizenship-proposal

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 11:40am
and are the leadership issues in labor set in concrete?

all quiet on the albo front?

for now.....
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 11:47am
All quiet. Why would Labor want to change leader, and how would they do it anyway given the current rules re changing leaders?

Limited News have sure spent plenty of time and money as well as several rain-forests worth of newspaper on this non issue. Someone must be getting very nervous as the election looms.

I am more interested in Tony Abbott's statement re the by elections. Maybe something on Wingnut Radio today?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 58>