Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Reject the ALP, Marxism and Anarchy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 58>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 8:05pm
Shorten's recent comments about the problems up north have actually lowered my opinion of pollies further, which I didn't think possible. I've seen these communities and have a mate who has been a principal of a remote aboriginal community for the last few years (in a DRY ZONE, mind you) - and the stuff that goes on is horrendous and heartbreaking. I'm all for indigenous leaders and communities having the most authority to try to sort out some of the issues, but the likes of Shorten are undermining everything that needs to even be acknowledged and accepted, let alone addressed.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 8:12pm
And as for Indigenous Labour MP Ms Burney... deary me. The removal of children is the big moral issue here is it? Or could it be the reasons why they have to be removed? White paternalism is a greater evil than systemic child abuse in these lobotomised minds...
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 8:44pm
Why was she removed from her family?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 8:45pm
Who?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

I just googled it (never heard of her ) She was removed for being illegitimate. Which, wrong as it was, have obviously given her such a chip on her shoulder that she sees removal as a worse evil than child abuse, which is demented.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 8:56pm
I couldn't imagine being forcibly separated from my parents as a small child nor the psychological effect it would have, so will reserve judgement on her.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 9:00pm

I couldn't imagine being forcibly separated from my parents as a small child nor the psychological effect it would have, so will reserve judgement on her.

Absolutely, but it explains her confused priorities.
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 1:00am
I've seen these communities and have a mate who has been a principal of a remote aboriginal community for the last few years (in a DRY ZONE, mind you) - and the stuff that goes on is horrendous and heartbreaking.

Too true. My cousin and his wife are both doctors who have done plenty of time treating aboriginal children. They are country based ( border Vic/NSW ). My neighbour on Daylesford is a dialysis nurse who regularly does stints with the adults in remote communities. Perhaps some politicians should spend time with both groups sorting out the truth from the myths, rhetoric and the outright BS. You should get along there too PT.

It would be a surprise to everyone if your know it all, hypothetical, Googled questioning ever amounted to some real hands on knowledge.   
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 2:37am
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

I just googled it (never heard of her ) She was removed for being illegitimate. Which, wrong as it was, have obviously given her such a chip on her shoulder that she sees removal as a worse evil than child abuse, which is demented.

It's been awful for her ... she has suffered unspeakably, as a result of not being left with her indigenous family, and with the chance to be bashed and violated and passed around as a raped toy amongst her own family members.

She was so traumatised at missing out on the chance to be that victim (assuming she would have survived), and being brought up in a loving family environment and receiving all of the benefits that any entitled whitey could hope for, that she had to become a left wing pretend victim.

How much has her life expectancy increased as a result? ... how much have the chances of her having her skull caved in by her spouse reduced? ... how much taxpayers money has she pocketed? ... I can hardly bear to think about it!!!Cry
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 4:15pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 6:33pm
LOL

I'll see if I can find a copy of the constipated pee take "Hopelessly devoted to Poo".

LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 4:07pm
Comrade Bullgelati Bill STRONGLY believes that the electorate are a bunch of drooling idiots.

Winding back the tax breaks for businesses turning over $10 million ... wtf? Clown

Talk about grasping at straws, the pathetic idiot has gone all in on IDENTITY POLITICS! ... we must Fcuk this idiot and his party right off!!!

If you OWN, or if you WORK FOR, or RELY in any way (where is YOUR Super invested?Stern Smile), on one of the > 30,000 businesses that turns over > $10 million p.a., or ASPIRE TO - as the vast majority of people in the work force do - YOU will be crucified by the ALP ... sky high taxes and power costs will be par for the course if the Green/ALP Collusion happens to get into power - stopping investment, profits, employment and wages growth DEAD ... SO MOST OF US WOULD BE FCUKED TOO!!!Dead

UNDER THE PROPOSED ALP/GREEN COMMUNIST REGIME - THE POLITICS OF ENVY AND VICTIMHOOD - THE PUBLIC SERVICE AND WELFARE RECIPIENTS WILL JUST KEEP GROWING ... BUT IF NO OTHER INDUSTRY IS GROWING, HOW MANY MORE PUBLIC SERVICE PARASITES CAN WE POSSIBLY SUPPORT? ... that is the only way that these ECONOMIC TERRORISTS can "grow" employment ... more bureaucrats and public servants, more wasted money.

If they think INCREASING TAXES is an election winner, these Communists don't deserve a look in.Dead
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 4:26pm
And yet, despite all that. Is the Australian electorate stupid Doc, or are they a wake-up?

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 4:34pm
Thanks CNNPT!

As a committed Lying Lefty, that would be your ONLY argument to support The Communist Policies of Envy!

No question that much of the population has been brain washed by the institutions and ill informed ... that's why it's up to people like you and me to save the nation ... unless we want to become a replication of Venezuala ...if so, start breeding your own protein and invest in an an arsenal to protect it, now!

Btw, you know that the bookies always win ...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 4:36pm
I wont be investing in NEO, that is for sure.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 4:41pm
Congratulations, you got one thing right!PartyHugHandshakeBeer

The inescapable irony is that your ONLY success was achieved by DOING NOTHING ... the ONLY way the ALP knows!Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 4:42pm
Yet you ARE invested in Commonwealth Bank ...Embarrassed
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 11:41pm

JEREMY Corbyn’s man in Brussels has declared he will be cheering on BELGIUM in tonight’s World Cup showdown against England.

Hardcore remainer and Labour’s leader in the European Parliament Richard Corbett described the contest as a “vulgar tournament to prove our superiority” adding “come on Belgium!”

Yep. I said we didn't quite have the worst Labour party on the planet. Poor Poms.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 12:09pm
Bert to be banished. His crime- making a joke out of the truthAngry.Thumbs Down

"He enjoyed giving young people a chance on television, he was a great mentor, he mentored a lot of young people.

"You knew if you went to his dressing room and it was locked, he would be inside doing some mentoring."

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 3:32am
"Don was a mentor too"LOL ... Bert is a legend, and he STILL runs rings around the current crop of Virtue Signalers.

Bert is the best thing that the Logies have had going for it, since the last time Bert was the compare.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 3:43am
LMFAO!!!LOL

Who would have thought that FONC would struggle to sell out a phone booth!?LOL

Shorten speech back on after cancellation

A keynote speech by Bill Shorten to Tasmanian business leaders has been saved after more tickets were sold following publicity about its cancellation.

A keynote speech by Labor leader Bill Shorten in Tasmania is back on after a late rally in ticket sales avoided an embarrassing cancellation.

The opposition had canned Wednesday's speech and formal lunch in Devonport, which is in the by-election seat of Braddon, because organisers managed to sell only 15 of 80 tickets.Embarrassed

But the publicity generated by cancelling the event prompted more tickets to be sold, and the speech will be given at a hotel as planned.

Mr Shorten will also attend a town hall meeting on Wednesday evening and a breakfast meeting on Thursday in the electorate.

He rejected suggestions he had been snubbed by business after backtracking on a pledge to repeal company tax cuts for businesses with turnover of $10 million to $50 million.

"Naaaah, it's nothing to do with that, haven't you seen any of the poll results? ... I'm just an unpopular cup cake! I don't take it personally, the tickets were more than $30 each you know" Mr Shorten told reporters in Devonport.

After Mr Shorten's about-face, the opposition agreed to retain tax cuts for businesses with turnover of $50 million.

Labor frontbencher Richard Marles said the initial reports of the speech's cancellation were a beat-up.

"Doing events are of course important but if we're being honest they come and go and Bill has done hundreds of events around the country," Mr Marles told Sky News.

https://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/bill-shorten-speech-cancelled-in-tasmania/news-story/d055f34e380d421d8ff7e1661d3d2490

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 4:05am
Mark Latham says "I know Bill Shorten - he's a LIAR - he just LIES and LIES"

Response from the ALP Heavy Weights;

Richo, Albo, Swan, etc., say "Latham is a rat for leaving the party" (more than 12 years ago!)

... however

NOBODY DENIES THAT BILL SHORTEN IS A LIAR!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 12:05am
Why all the surprised looks, when the policies of envy sees you end up with gelati people?Confused

Seems like a typical entitled ALP/Greens Collusion MP to me!Embarrassed 

This is exactly what you achieve with quotas of course - Sarah Pantsdown Young is not an aberration after all!!!Thumbs Up

I'm just surprised that she had staff picking up dog poop, but didn't have them wiping her ass as well ... maybe she did!LOLLOLLOL

Expenses can’t buy groceries, staff warned Labor MP

Federal Labor MP Emma Husar has been accused of using parliamentary entitlements to buy household groceries including ­toilet paper, The Australian has learned, as Opposition Leader Bill Shorten says he is sure Ms Husar will be prepared to refer any accusations to authorities for review.

Yesterday The Australian revealed that Ms Husar had been ­accused of using the taxpayer-funded Comcar service to travel to meet her divorce lawyer and that she had been questioned by staff over using parliamentary entitlements to fly to Melbourne to attend an Emily’s List function.

It has now emerged that Ms Husar’s former staffer Blake Mooney also raised concerns with her that she was inappropriately using her entitlements to buy household items, including toilet paper. This was not needed in her electorate office because it did not have a toilet.

Neither Ms Husar nor Mr Shorten’s office denied yesterday that Mr Whelan’s investigation involved consideration of the purchase of the items. Mr Shorten defended the MP at a press conference in Queensland, saying the dog at the centre of staff bullying and misuse allegations was a therapy dog for her autistic son.

Asked whether it had been appropriate for a staff member to be picking up the dog’s excrement, Mr Shorten said he was “genuinely not aware” of the circumstances.

“Obviously in the heat of the investigation, I’ll treat the investigation process with respect, and anyone who has any complaints or concerns,” Mr Shorten said.

“But I will just make this one additional comment: you may or may not be aware that Emma Husar entered parliament because she was a disability advocate. She became a disability advocate because one of her children, her son, was diagnosed with autism. As I understand, before people go looking down at the issue of the dog, this is her support dog for her son.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/expenses-cant-buy-groceries-staff-warned-labor-mp/news-story/a268137731d2b51664b1e818faa8b5fc

Look to be fair, this matter is under investigation ... but at this point, it's reasonable to say IT HAS A BAD SMELL ABOUT IT!!!LOLLOLLOL

Farewell Emma!Ouch

See ya Bullgelati Bill!!!Dead

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 9:58am
Has Ms Bishop commented on Ms Husar's abuses of expenses yet? Will she and her handbag not boyfriend/partner be campaigning in a seat where the WC Eagles be playing again this weekend?
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 10:36am
dont know pt. You are probably asking the wrong place. although i do note that Bill has.LOL

i think the saying is two wrongs dont make a right. 

Although i do think politicians, of all persuasions, do their best to ignore that one.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 10:41am
I was more shocked(not very) that Doc should invoke the ''politics of envy'' wingnut stuff, then go on to bag Ms Husar for getting a bit on the side. Confused much.LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 3:02pm

Has Ms Bishop commented on Ms Husar's abuses of expenses yet? Will she and her handbag not boyfriend/partner be campaigning in a seat where the WC Eagles be playing again this weekend?

... are you applying for the soon to be vacant, and sadly, voluntary job as Ms Husar's poop collector and ass wiper? ... or, like Bullgelati Bill, are you just going to keep on defending her actions as an out of touch, parasitic, entitled, victim of the ALP/Greens Collusion ... hmmmmm?Big smile

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 3:34pm
I'll have a hundred on the latter with an all up on deflections for the double. 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 3:57pm
What's that paying? ... $1.01?LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 4:04pm
Interesting to see what happens in Braddon and Longman tomorrow after Albo and his mates leaked this stuff about Ms Doggie Doo.

Almost feel a bit sorry for Bullgelati Bill ... he's in a no win situation!Dead

If he loses one of them, he's gone.

If he loses both of them, he's just gone sooner.

If he wins them both ... well he's supposed to because nobody loses a by-election in opposition!

Well played Albo!!!Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 58>