Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Pauline Hanson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 77>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Derryn " Headlines " Hinch .     How would he get into Parliament .

Grub who needs some pesticide in his diet.

On the other hand we have a real brain about to fly again
Mark Latham is a very popular commentator, who will give some minor party a real lift.
Pauline would win a Lottery if she could recruit him.

Latham is not a moron, which is the prerequisite for joining Hanson.
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 9:28pm
And he’s so popular, he got punted from one of the lowest rating shows in Oz history.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

And he’s so popular, he got punted from one of the lowest rating shows in Oz history.

He is in great demand ...      Pity he didn't get in when Howard won.
Mark Latham is about the best Political brain we have at the moment.
Probably near to Hanson at discussing what most people think.
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 11:26pm
Pauline is capable of discussion? LOL
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

Latham has written a book. Hanson has never read one.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Latham has written a book. Hanson has never read one.

Wonder if she's read the Sportsman.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 1:12pm
Don't know about the Sportsman, but I think she would read Larry pickering's blog, and not for his fantastic systems.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 12:34am
I still remember when Pauline said, "australia doesnt have enough money, lets just print more".

LOL

Obviously she went to the school of Hyper-Inflation.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 2:55pm
It works for Trump.

“Everyday Australians Are Sick Of Relatively Organised Political Parties” Says Hanson

Following the news that her last remaining Senator is not doing anything she tells him to do, Pauline Hanson has today declared she will continue to act in the interests of everyday Aussie battlers, who hate seeing political parties achieve things.

“Everyday Australians are sick of this” she said.

“After the Rudd, Gillard, Rudd years. They are starting to feel disillusioned with two major parties that have managed to keep the same leaders for over two years”

After being elected into the upper house with three other One Nation senators in the 2016 election, Pauline Hanson says she’s made a point of severing all relationships with any colleagues since then.

“It’s not about presenting yourselves as an organised, consistent political movement who can continue to grow off the back of divisive comments about minorities” she said.

“For me, it’s always been about in-fighting to the point where I end up doing the exact same thing I did 20 years ago”

Pauline says her party should be congratulated for being so unrefined that she has managed to lose four senators, even though she was only elected with three.

“My party even had a citizenship scandal. Don’t talk to me about being in touch with everyday Australians. One Nation is the only party that does exactly what they expect of us. Back-stabbing eachother to the point of non-existence”

“Everyday Australians are sick of proper politicians working together”

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/entertainment/everyday-australians-are-sick-of-relatively-organised-political-parties-says-hanson/

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 5:48pm
And then there was one

One Nation senator Brian Burston quits party after prolonged feud with Pauline Hanson

By political reporter Stephen Dziedzic

Updated 

Former Pauline Hanson loyalist Brian Burston will quit One Nation and sit as an independent in the Senate after a spectacular falling-out with his party leader.

Key points:

• Pauline Hanson asked him to quit the Senate two weeks ago, but he will remain as an independent
  • Conservative crossbenchers have been courting Brian Burston, hoping he will join their loose alliance
  • He is the third One Nation senator to quit the party in this term of Parliament

The New South Wales senator's departure from the party was widely anticipated after he was embroiled in a bitter feud with Senator Hanson last month.

Senator Hanson accused Senator Burston of "stabbing her in the back" over the Government's proposed company tax cuts, and said he was trying to defect to other political parties.

The One Nation leader also called on him to quit Parliament — but Senator Burston has brushed that demand aside and will remain in the Upper House.

In a statement, Senator Burston said it was "with a heavy heart" he had to leave the party.

"It has become clear to me that my relationship with Senator Hanson is irrevocable," the statement said.

"The best way forward for me to represent the best interests of the constituents of NSW with honour and integrity is for me to resign from [One Nation]."

Senator Burston told Fairfax Media that One Nation "should be called Gone Nation" and painted Senator Hanson as an autocratic leader.

"There is no democracy in the party — every single decision made is made by Pauline Hanson, and if you don't agree then you're gone," he said.

In his statement he also urged Senator Hanson and her other remaining senator, Peter Georgiou, to honour its deal with the Government on company tax cuts more..

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-14/one-nation-senator-brian-burston-quits-after-pauline-hanson-feud/9868226

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 6:13pm
Apparently he is the original FONC ... nobody has a nice word to say about him, but he keeps his position, salary, staff, an all the other trimmings based on a handful of votes he received.

... and Pauline describes him as aback stabbing lazy ****.

Australia is winning biggly again!Dead
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 6:17pm
I believe that makes no 26 out of 31 elected One Nation parliamentarians who has left or been sacked, and it was all their fault according to Pauline
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 6:26pm
Not a real surprise.

Unfortunately, she is always fishing in the shallow end, in a pond that rarely spawns a keeper anyway!Dead
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 10:54am
Much like Trump.
Think before the tongue goes into motion.

For all the flak that goes Pauline Hanson's way ,   I'll bet she is more financially secure than the people bagging her.

That's what it's all about come pay day.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 11:00am
Clive Palmer this week called Pauline deranged.
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 2:05pm
 I'll bet she is more financially secure than the people bagging her.
I wouldn't if I was you. One lay that might go awry.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 4:51pm

I'll bet she is more financially secure than the people bagging her.
I wouldn't if I was you. One lay that might go awry.

You already know, the most reliable lays I've ever had have been Horses.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Clive should be used for case studies .

The perfect example of Bi Polar problems, you will ever see.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 4:56pm

Clive should be used for case studies .

The perfect example of Bi Polar problems, you will ever see.

I got a laugh at the irony of such a claim.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 1:20am
It takes a special kind of lunatic to think importing Welfare recipients, Who hate us and want to kill us ,   Is a good idea.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 1:30am

... another worthy contribution to the thread - and?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 10:35am
Just pointing out the obvious, the total lack of self awareness of the right.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 12:29pm

Pauline has a good point when she says :-

Sneaking into a Country illegally ,   Doesn't make you a Resident , The same as Breaking into a House doesn't make you a Family member.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 12:59pm

Pauline has a good point when she says :-

Sneaking into a Country illegally ,   Doesn't make you a Resident , The same as Breaking into a House doesn't make you a Family member.

With boats blocked, almost 100% of people sneaking into the country illegally come by plane and overstay.

Why aren't they sent to Manus or Nauru? Why are they mostly ignored? 
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 2:07pm
At first I thought Hanson was a dimwitted fu*kwit, then I didn't, but now I do and nothing will make me change my mind.Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 2:27pm
Unfortunately for Australia this dimwit will probably decide our govt with her preference deals.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:12pm
"I don't flip flop I said no then I said yes , now it's No and I mean it " lol, on company tax cuts , really , how do they qualify to get in the door.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:25pm
What’s her primary vote looking like these days? I vaguely heard 6% down from a peak of 13% on the radio the other day but wasn’t paying much attention. Is that about right?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:09pm
6.8% nationally, but it is in Qld where she matters going directly against Nationals. She pollsas high as 30% in some Qld seats, but as we saw in WA last year, a brain snap re preferences and her polling dropped from 15% to under 4.3% in a few days although that is a state total and she didn't contest all seats. 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 7:12pm

What does Clive's opinion have to do with politics?

Any reference to Clive should be limited to a "Criminality and Mental Illness" thread ... alongside commentary on the Leader of the Opposition, Dick Di Natale and his Deputy, Bullgelati Bill ...LOLLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 77>