Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Pauline Hanson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 77>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 4:21pm
PT..     I think many of us were instilled with the catholic School brain wash .    .At a time when we were most vulnerable.
I still recall > If you eat in the toilet you are feeding the devil <
I still know the Catechism backwards, Plus most of the prayers =
   BUT ..      I turned my back on all that chit.
BUT ,   I must admit , I always have a prayer in a Photo finish.
But ..    mostly lose .
That Devil is still active.          & NO , I don't dine in the loo. Often.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 4:42pm
The churches labour under the difficulty of trying to teach what can't be taught.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

The churches labour under the difficulty of trying to teach what can't be taught.

Who made the World ?     "God made the World "

What is 3 x 4 ?          " I haven't a Fn clue "
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 4:52pm
Religious teaching is an external rationalization of what is not explicable by rational means, nor situated on one side of an external/internal divide. Little wonder an age of rationalism rejects it. We are still waiting for the stone that is cast aside, to become the cornerstone. It may yet happen.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 5:00pm

Religious teaching is an external rationalization of what is not explicable by rational means, nor situated on one side of an external/internal divide. Little wonder an age of rationalism rejects it. We are still waiting for the stone that is cast aside, to become the cornerstone. It may yet happen.

I didn't learn a lot about stones Max.

Only that it is extremely painful when they're squeezed.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 5:11pm
It simply doesn't address the sensibilities of children, to be banging on about the |"next world", when they haven't long arrived in this one. People can come into an interest in it, in their own good time, no way drumming dogma into kids is a good idea.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 5:16pm

It simply doesn't address the sensibilities of children, to be banging on about the |"next world", when they haven't long arrived in this one. People can come into an interest in it, in their own good time, no way drumming dogma into kids is a good idea.

Impossible to remove the teachings to children when consistently repeated.      We are what our early environment & example instils in us.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Impossible to remove the teachings to children when consistently repeated.      We are what our early environment & example instils in us.

It can be for some.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 7:40pm
Precious Pauline is taking Pistol Lessons .     Joined a shooting gallery and is on the way to applying for a licenced hand gun .

Burglars beware .           
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 7:51pm
I can't see her getting a handgun licence.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 8:03pm

I can't see her getting a handgun licence.

Yep    = Pistol club.     Scamanda is our gunman , I'm sure he will set us right on the subject.

My father was a Policeman , He wore the coat of Blue ,
He finished work at 6Pm,    and was legless pissed by 2 .
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 8:07pm
Gun Club Rules

Drink till midnight, pistol dawn.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Gun Club Rules

Drink till midnight, pistol dawn.

Yes ,yes Doc.

It did cross my mind , If Pauline is that desperate for a Bang

I should send her my Phone number.
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 6:17pm
My cousin is a cop in Qld. They have a proficiency test every few years where they shoot at large targets 10m away. We shoot at smaller targets the size of the steel plates in the video (about 18mm diam) at 25m.

He said (laughing) the reason most police shoot so many shots at someone in a gunfight is because they are hoping one of them hits. Law of averages I guess.LOL

This one Pauline is using is the same as my 9mm. A CZ75 Sp 01 Shadow.
The safest centrefire firearm in the world. And one of the best.

One Nation Senator Pauline Hanson at a shooting range. Picture: Supplied/Twitter

Currently Police officers in Queensland are required to purchase an identical firearm at their own expense if they want to improve their shooting skills outside of their mandatory training sessions.

“I’m sure everyone agrees we want it to be as easy as possible for our Police Force to train and improve,” Senator Hanson said in a statement.

“I think this policy is just common sense.”

“In the past, police officers were permitted to train with their service weapon but because of old target shooting regulations when the Glock was brought into service this was discontinued.

“I think it is time to update this outdated law so those dedicated members of the police force who wish to become more proficient with their firearms have as much assistance as possible.”

Under One Nation’s proposal, police who hold a concealable firearm license would be allowed to attend their pistol club and use their service weapon for practice and matches.

They would also be permitted to take their firearm home, provided they had an approved firearms safe at their residence.

Senator Hanson said she would also lobby Treasurer Scott Morrison to allow police officers to claim target practice ammunition as a tax deductible expense.

A spokesman for One Nation told News Corp today Senator Hanson had not yet got her licence.

I started with nothing and still have most of it left
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 6:17pm
Try again.

One Nation Senator Pauline Hanson at a shooting range. Picture: Supplied/Twitter
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 6:26pm
OK last try Gay, sorry.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by scamanda scamanda wrote:

OK last try Gay, sorry.

Pauline knew what was in the air.   Be prepared is her motto.

I hope she aims it at Shorten..     We wouldn't miss Turnbull.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 12:51pm
Pauline wouldnt hit water if she fell out of a boat.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 1:01am
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Pauline wouldnt hit water if she fell out of a boat.

Pauline still has "IT"....      A few more miles to be done on her speedo.

Good to see her out there getting the eye in. Pulling a trigger or two.

Abbott better be careful , he had her gaoled some years ago.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 1:13am
Was Abbott PM once ? Incredible.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 11:03pm
Pauline gets the big lift today when Qld Government even mention power rationing ...
What a stupid statement .   Coming Elections will be won on this climate HOAX alone .      To suggest failure is suicide.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 6:47pm
SHE lied on Monday and called an election on Saturday .Miss Labor at her best.     NOW we need Precious Pauline to get back home and cement about 20 seats into her armoury.
Queensland ,    Broke and bent has improved the unemployment figures by overloading the Public Servant numbers.

A very interesting election.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 8:20pm
At senate estimates, dear ol pauline thought she had a senior navy officer stumped by asking if its true one of our submarines can only stay under water for 20 minutes.

the navy officer said its not true but wouldnt delve into operational capabilities of the submariner fleet.

the silly woman also tried to praise mal roberts, but called him mal robertson.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 8:04am

Pauline Hanson has been given a submarines 101 lesson by senior defence force officers.

The One Nation leader attempted to grill the officers about Australia's $50 billion submarine project during a Senate estimates hearing in Canberra on Wednesday.

French shipbuilder Naval Group has been awarded the design contract for a fleet of 12 vessels.

"Is it true that pump-jet submarines can only stay underwater for 20 minutes," Senator Hanson asked. Wacko

Rear Admiral Greg Sammut, who heads up the submarine program, patiently explained engineering features to the senator.

"A pump jet is a form of propeller, it has no bearing on how deep a submarine can go, how long it can stay under water," he said.

There were a number of factors including battery capacity that influenced time underwater.

"We are going to buy diesel-electric submarines and I can assure you senator they are going to stay underwater much longer than 20 minutes," Admiral Sammut said.

He declined to say how much longer, citing that information was classified because of operational security reasons.

"I don't think it's classified," Senator Hanson said.LOL

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/25/hanson-gets-submarines-101-lesson-senior-defence-officers

JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 1:27pm
What an airhead . But who’s briefing her, and where do they get this “information” from?

One Nation is just a complete clown factory.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

What an airhead . But who’s briefing her, and where do they get this “information” from?

One Nation is just a complete clown factory.

Not just One Nation, it has infected the entire body politic.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 9:13pm
Why is her question silly, when our government agreed to build submarines that don't exist and nobody knows how to build, or how much they will cost ... ?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 9:17pm
... of course, they are being built in South Australia ... where their "renewable" energy policy includes importing diesel generators to prop up the supply if it happens to get hot in summer, and they are buying a "Giant Battery" from a snake oil salesman, so that they have a tourist attraction to challenge the "Big Banana" ...Clown
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 8:09am
One Nation is just a mongrel Liberal Party that flunked out of high school in year 9.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

One Nation is just a mongrel Liberal Party that flunked out of high school in year 9.

That's painful Tiaz.     My heart and soul is with Precious P.
    Difficult for her to handle the ingrained gangs.

Handling David Oldfield caused her problem years ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 77>