Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Pauline Hanson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 77>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 10:37am
Precious Pauline has been going gangbusters .

Good to see her team support Bettina Arndt . ( trying to strip Battina for being honest ).. In wanting all evidence tabled .

Governments are GUTLESS...   all about their welfare and Votes.

Vote Hanson, Prancin, Pantsin,.... For fairness.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 7:55pm
I thought I'd get run over here ,   She wins by default.

What a sexy lady to lead us.     PM material.

That will get em out of the burrows
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 8:06pm
The only party onto the Geo Engineering caper tho' they're but minnows in the ocean, even mainstream media banned from mention of any such thing - who would've guessed? LOL
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

The only party onto the Geo Engineering caper tho' they're but minnows in the ocean, even mainstream media banned from mention of any such thing - who would've guessed? LOL

Pauline is for that saying =   She's a good Woman
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 9:44am
One Nation's Pauline ,    Raises some good questions.

Will she be a good Prime Minister
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 2:49pm

Mega Chinese wool processor grabs another Victorian farm

Vernon Graham
SHOW OF CONFIDENCE: Chinese wool magnate, Qingnan Wen, has shown his confidence in Australian wool and food production by buying another Victorian farm.

SHOW OF CONFIDENCE: Chinese wool magnate, Qingnan Wen, has shown his confidence in Australian wool and food production by buying another Victorian farm.

China's biggest buyer of Australian wool is reported to have added to his portfolio of Victorian farmland with the purchase of the historic Mawallok property near Beaufort.

Qingnan Wen, founder of Tianyu Wool, bought the historic 2000ha Lal Lal Estate at Yendon near Ballarat in 2014 which had been held by the Fisken family for six generations.

He then added another 1587 prime hectares with the purchase of Mokanger and Lewana at Cavendish near Hamilton in 2018.

RURAL BEAUTY: The historic Mawallok homestead sits in a large English garden including a lake.

RURAL BEAUTY: The historic Mawallok homestead sits in a large English garden including a lake.

The properties had been listed for sale at $14 million.

Now he has snapped up Mawallok, about 45 minutes west of Ballarat, which covers 2348 hectares and has an estimated carrying capacity of 30,000 DSE.

The property, which has been owned by the Mitchell family since 1980, features a 10-bedroom two-storey heritage-listed homestead set in a 2.5 hectare English garden.

The selling price has not been disclosed but the property went onto the market with a $25 million price tag last October through selling agents, Elders Real Estate.

Mawallock has outstanding water supply via spring-fed lakes, multiple bores, numerous dams and a 231 megalitre irrigation entitlement.

The property was first settled by Alexander Russell in 1847 and was held by his family until the sale to Stephen and Serena Mitchell.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 8:26pm
Just hand the country over to the commies
EAD
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 9:27pm
I just love that opening line in the story, " he has shown confidence in our wool and food production", what a patronising piece of shyte by this journo, we don't need reminding how good our product is you wombat, virus in the front door and a cash strapped govt. backed buyer in through the back, there are times I think we don't deserve this beautiful country, pioneers bend their backs to get a property up and running and like a crow who zooms down to pluck the eyes from a baby pheasant with more than likely "slave money " accumulated through underpaid factory workers , strawberries to pigs imo, and yes I'm filthy.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 1:40am
BRILLIANT = PAULINE ,, TIGER ,, CARIOCA etc.

I'm sure the whole of Australia agrees with You..    
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 7:38am
The Chinese see this country as a supermarket and nothing else, buy up everything and ship it all back to China

It's a disgrace that our Governments allow this to continue, nothing will change when the almighty dollar is involved.
EAD
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 7:42am
It's times like these that Bill Shorten must sit back on his lounge with a frothy Corona and say ''gee I dodged a bullet here, good luck ScoMoThumbs Up'
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 7:55am
We will eventually get on top , at a cost that will take a generation to claw back .
There has been plenty of Epidemics / Pandemics in the past and none of them nice .
We were terrified of Aids when on the front line , but you had to do the job at hand .    Body fluids ( especially Blood ) was carefully avoided but situations arose where some became uncoperative and had to be subdued with drips in situ and blood over everything , including staff.   Many Staff , Became needlestick victims.    Frightening Stuff.
I repeat , shame on authorities for being caught unprepared once again.      
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 10:33am
Yep, well said Pauline and Carioca.  Bloody Chinese allowed this virus to run amok with their lies and shiftiness, ( and disgusting habits of eating bats etc ),  and meanwhile our Govt allows them to buy up half our country.
Including container loads of goods we need here.
And yes, the journo is a condescending pirck.
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 4:14pm
They suspended trading ...   Good work Pauline .

Loved her line     "Feeding off the carcus while Australia is down "

I'll join the army and apply for the infantry in a few months.    
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 5:42pm
Hi Pauline ,    Good to see you reaching the top again.    
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 5:43pm
Geez maxie, I saw her name come up and thought she might have had coronavirus.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 8:47pm
No , she's keeping them honest in Canberra.

Still making plenty of sense.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 2:37am
Ant update on Pauline,s take on all this ? 
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 9:34am
Yes AA, we have heard from Pauline.

“I don’t want them tracking me. I don’t trust the government,” she said.

“Why the hell would I let the government give it to them personally to download my information?”

And further: Shocked 

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 11:51am
She must have thought the PT Police were after her , when she used her " Get OUT of Gaol Card" .
Dirty little Johnny , Gaoled an innocent woman ( I think )
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 11:52am
Abbott and his Pauline Dirt Squad
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 11:53am
I was hoping your memory was bad.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 11:54am
She is looking well, Pauline, might have a new beau.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 11:59am
Well she has had a lot more longevity than most politicians. Gillard / Rudd / Abbott / Turnbull - & Shorten doesn't even qualify for comparisons yet. Not bad for a fish & chip operator ! 
Refer ALP Election Promises
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 12:03pm
Quite attractive for her 65 years .     that may have bought her undone in early days ..
She has held up well and still making good points.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 12:03pm
Which prompts me to ask this - anyone like me starting to tire of that Jacqui Lambie? Wearing very thin with the "i'm at the coalface" & know what the average bloke wants stuff.  
Refer ALP Election Promises
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Which prompts me to ask this - anyone like me starting to tire of that Jacqui Lambie? Wearing very thin with the "i'm at the coalface" & know what the average bloke wants stuff.  

Well, she was at the coalface and than she blew it. 
reductio ad absurdum
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 12:15pm
When you see Jaque Lambie making decisions at Political level , makes one realise how hopeless our future is.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 12:36pm
"In a democracy, people get the leaders they deserve."
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 12:45pm
Have to say I agree about J.L.  Not only has she been at the coal face, she looks like the coal face .
animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 77>