Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

NRL 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 36373839>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 11:04pm
NOT GUILTY ... On the brilliant & alert evidence of ScAmanda .
Keeping his undies does show she was aware, also raises the question of how cunning to think along that line at such a time.
I'm surprised any woman would not be = POLICE number 1 stop.   If she lost her innocence to rape.

I didn't miss your pun PT ...   This is another "BALL game".
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 7:45am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

NOT GUILTY ... On the brilliant & alert evidence of ScAmanda .
Keeping his undies does show she was aware, also raises the question of how cunning to think along that line at such a time.
I'm surprised any woman would not be = POLICE number 1 stop.   If she lost her innocence to rape.

I didn't miss your pun PT ...   This is another "BALL game".

The next morning

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:18am
25 year old drunken virgin finds herself alone in the early hours of the morning with a football player in his apartment.Shocked
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

25 year old drunken virgin finds herself alone in the early hours of the morning with a football player in his apartment.Shocked

There is a reason they are demanding a jury trial and not judge only Wink
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:43am
This appears to be an example of a significant difference between the US system, and ours. I wonder who pays to prosecute such a case, clearly in a criminal trial, it is the state.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

There is a reason they are demanding a jury trial and not judge only Wink

Tall poppy syndrome is rife, thats whyWink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:49am
The same system operates here, you see them advertise ad nausium on tv. The no win no pay lawyers. They even advertise on the Vic racing channel
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:52am
Seems too much of a co-incidence that this happens after a rash of publicity of sexual misconduct by "celebrities".
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 10:32am
I cant stand the guy, but please !!!   25 year old virgin makes me shake my head to start with !Question And she goes to a bloke,s bedroom in the middle of the night  ?  What for ??  Coffee and cake ?
Those $$$$$$$$$$$$ signs are flashing brightly in her eyes me thinks.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 10:41am

The same system operates here, you see them advertise ad nausium on tv. The no win no pay lawyers. They even advertise on the Vic racing channel

One would just love to see an accounting of all such cases, meaning, who gets the lion share of the proceeds of a successful case. Anecdotally, one hears that the lawyers frequently get most, if not all, after fees are deducted.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 10:43am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

I cant stand the guy, but please !!!   25 year old virgin makes me shake my head to start with !Question And she goes to a bloke,s bedroom in the middle of the night  ?  What for ??  Coffee and cake ?

not everyone is a town bike AA Wink
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:47am

Well put AA >     Spot on.      > "Town bikes" go to vulnerable places,

Not 25 year old Virgins .   ( Thats why their Virgins .)

Who's smarter Big kangaroos or small kangaroos.

Answer = Big kangaroos =    That's why their big .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:49am
Mike Tyson went to prison over a woman who went to his hotel room at 2 AM after he had declared he would ''nail'' every girl at the pageant he was attending. 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:56am

Mike Tyson went to prison over a woman who went to his hotel room at 2 AM after he had declared he would ''nail'' every girl at the pageant he was attending. 

That's why en should be bonking another breed of donkey.

I have no doubt this will cost and ruin Hayne , Similar to the Champion Manly full back Brett Stewart.

You wouldn't cuddle an eastern brown and it's not near as venomeus as the
a well schooled feminist.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:58am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

That's why en should be bonking another breed of donkey.

I have no doubt this will cost and ruin Hayne , Similar to the Champion Manly full back Brett Stewart.

You wouldn't cuddle an eastern brown and it's not near as venomeus as the
a well schooled feminist.

could you beat her up Macca Embarrassed
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 12:01pm
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 2:11pm

Seems that she's been saving it for that "special" someone, and now it looks like it's about to pay off ...

$$$Big smileHeartBeer
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 7:28pm
   She is so ugly ...    Shocking.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

The money thing always allows for a damning motivation against any victim. 

It is sad really, his word against hers and so forth.

None of us will EVER know the truth no matter how any trial goes.

reductio ad absurdum
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

None of us will EVER know the truth no matter how any trial goes

Fair comment, hard to see how a jury could find him liable, but who knows. Jarryd is a Hillsong man, apparently, which might help him in the USA.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 7:49pm
She did try the criminal path first and got no support for her complaint, so was money her motivation?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 7:51pm
If she'd tried the criminal path earlier, would have more credibility.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:03pm
As Scamanda quoted from the article and as her statement said, she went to police 6 months ago, but too much time had passed and there was no physical evidence, so a criminal result was unlikely and the DA wouldn't go on with it. 

No pay no win lawyers only take up cases they believe they have a high probability of success with the lower proof threshold, so if she has one of them they must be confident
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:05pm
Sorry Whale, but when I read she was a religous 25 year old virgin, I just have to ask what was she doing partying away in a club in the middle of the night,  tissed of her pits,  with a group of footballers ?
It seriously begs the question.   Is she expecting to be taken seriously by most of the world ??  Cause I cant find it in me to think she is Miss Sweet and Innocent.   Its too far fetched to be believed.
animals before people.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:12pm

Just as well Whale has a signature saying "Being courteous & considerate costs nothing" AA. Otherwise that comment could be quite nasty !
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:14pm
LOLLOLLOLThumbs Up
animals before people.
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:20pm

As Scamanda quoted from the article and as her statement said, she went to police 6 months ago, but too much time had passed and there was no physical evidence, so a criminal result was unlikely and the DA wouldn't go on with it. 

No pay no win lawyers only take up cases they believe they have a high probability of success with the lower proof threshold, so if she has one of them they must be confident

And as you said. It will probably be settled outside the court.
That is why the 'no win lawyers' line up for these cash cows.
I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Just as well Whale has a signature saying "Being courteous & considerate costs nothing" AA. Otherwise that comment could be quite nasty !

glad you got the irony oneone Confused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by scamanda scamanda wrote:

And as you said. It will probably be settled outside the court.
That is why the 'no win lawyers' line up for these cash cows.

You dont get out of these civil things unscathed Scamanda.  He doesn't have to attend personally, but will cost a fortune to defend it.
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:33pm
Yes it will cost him no matter what.
The sh!t that gets thrown around here in Australia is what will cost him more.

You can report something like this about a NRL player and get away with it.

Just don't try accusing a muslim of a terror attack in Melb CBD, you'll get yelled down real quick.

I started with nothing and still have most of it left
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 36373839>