Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

NRL 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 39>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:57pm
what a funny old fella is pt...he gets in all manner of strife.

he doesnt hate christians. just ask him and laugh at the lie.

his cultural marxist moral high ground is like a mountain. they stand at the summit and preach.

here's a pic of the mountain of marxism - 💩
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:59pm
I can see why he wanted nothing to do with you lot LOL
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:00pm
You say there are no answers to be found there, in any religion, but I see Islam getting a leg-up yet again !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

You say there are no answers to be found there, in any religion, but I see Islam getting a leg-up yet again !

Not for those who dont need it to find answers, or to use as a crutch.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:05pm
So where's all this harm in religion ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:07pm
Ask YES voters or the 5% of the population religious groups want to discriminate against
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

The guy is struggling with the demon drink, and like a lot who can't cope, he turned to religion. I gave him credit for doing that.

Why do you think he turned to Islam rather than Christianity to find his answers?

you gave him credit for finding religion after mocking him for finding religion. you are a rolled gold moron.

I dinno why he chose islam over christianity, go and ask him. and whilst you are at it, ask andre bocelli why he chose catholicism over islam.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:11pm
You mean they advocate the "NO" vote is mosques, too ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:12pm
No doubt Islam is a "dry" house.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:16pm

You mean they advocate the "NO" vote is mosques, too ?

No idea but they nor any other religion besides yours, that I know of, is spending.wasting millions and lobbying politicians to impose their minority views
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:24pm
My religion is a matter of supposition on your part. I don't adhere to any formal religion, in fact the person of the Christian persuasion I regard as having most authority, was declared a heretic !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:27pm
And yet you seem to tail cabo into every comment or criticism of me re that religion. Must be imagining it eh?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:30pm
You are indeed imagining it. I certainly don't have any hostility toward Churches the way you do, though.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

And yet you seem to tail cabo into every comment or criticism of me re that religion. Must be imagining it eh?

oh boo hoo. you missing whale ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:50pm
No, but it is good to see you have found another security blanket to cling to till Doc gets back.

#whatmaxsaid 
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:56pm

My religion is a matter of supposition on your part. I don't adhere to any formal religion, in fact the person of the Christian persuasion I regard as having most authority, was declared a heretic !

Joan of Arc???? Confused
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:01pm
Jacques de Molay?

Christians have a long proud history of incinerating heretics though, this could take some time.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:05pm
There are plenty of heretics to choose from, for sure, this one died before he could be punished, but I am, and was greatly taken with the works of Meister Eckhart, even though dead 700-odd years
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:05pm
Some say the "greatest saint", though of course never sainted.
Newtown Old Boy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newtown Old Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:06pm
It's a slippery slope when religion starts impinging in the NRL thread.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:19pm
It is all in context NOB. Just !
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 12:14am
Gees I miss footy season already
EAD
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 12:43am
The NRL is full of colourful characters.

"Former NRL player John Hopoate has threatened to "bash" New Zealand rugby league captain Adam Blair over his criticism of Jason Taumalolo and the North Queensland star's decision to play for Tonga at the Rugby League World Cup. "
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 8:24am
Hoppa and Blair are both grubs so it's a win win situation
EAD
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 11:17am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Gees I miss footy season already

So do I
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 12:03pm
Dont worry you can start an NRL 2018 thread soon
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 12:40pm

"Former NRL player John Hopoate has threatened to "bash" New Zealand rugby league captain Adam Blair over his criticism of Jason Taumalolo and the North Queensland star's decision to play for Tonga at the Rugby League World Cup. "

undercard bout on gallen v sonny bill williams.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Hopoate should not be a boxer - he should be a wrestler playing the villain role in a mask - he's already got his signature villain move.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Hopoate should not be a boxer - he should be a wrestler playing the villain role in a mask - he's already got his signature villain move.

Isn't Hopoati the licensee of the FINGER INN?.

Sonny Bill won't raise a sweat with Gallon.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 3:38pm
I have met Hoppa's son William, I didn't mention dad's history.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 39>