Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 887888889890891 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 1:46pm
Hey Shammy Hurricane Dorian is now tracking straight for Mar a Lago. Shocked

The bed bugs and cockroaches are already moving out.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 2:25pm
Bugs Insects GIF - Bugs Bug Insects GIFs
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 4:59pm
Only PT's Best People ... Trump is peeing his pants a little - from uncontrollable laughter!LOL

As he campaigns for president, Joe Biden tells a moving but false war story

HANOVER, N.H. — Joe Biden painted a vivid scene for the 400 people packed into a college meeting hall. A four-star general had asked the then-vice president to travel to Konar province in Afghanistan, a dangerous foray into “godforsaken country” to recognize the remarkable heroism of a Navy captain.

Some told him it was too risky, but Biden said he brushed off their concerns.

“We can lose a vice president,” he said. “We can’t lose many more of these kids. Not a joke.”

The Navy captain, Biden recalled Friday night, had rappelled down a 60-foot ravine under fire and retrieved the body of an American comrade, carrying him on his back. Now the general wanted Biden to pin a Silver Star on the American hero who, despite his bravery, felt like a failure.

“He said, ‘Sir, I don’t want the damn thing!’ ” Biden said, his jaw clenched and his voice rising to a shout. “ ‘Do not pin it on me, Sir! Please, Sir. Do not do that! He died. He died!

The room was silent.

“This is the God’s truth,” Biden had said as he told the story. “My word as a Biden.”

Except almost every detail in the story appears to be incorrect.

Oh well at least poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids!Embarrassed

Hey is it true PT - will his first business as POTUS be to schedule a meeting with recently resigned British PM ... "MARGARET THATCHER" !!!??? ... she seemed so interested in his advice ... LOLLOLLOL

You can just imagine him in the Oval Office ... "Hey Boy, I say Boy ...Where's that big red button I have to press to get someone to come in here and change my Adult Diaper?"Shocked

Oh dear, this guy gives ever Alzheimers sufferer hope!Clap
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 6:57pm
Cadet Bonespurs is no position to laugh at anyone.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 7:43pm
Don't you worry PT, when the Donald's dementia becomes as advanced as the doddering old VP, rest assured that he will have much more impressive "war stories" than Joe ... they will be how big?

Image result for UGE trump
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 8:05pm
Poor old Donald, did you see him reading a statement today? Slurring stumbling mispronouncing words. Either he is souped to the eyeballs or he is souped to the eyeballs. 

Is he going to nuke the hurricane before it gets to Florida?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 2:58am
They should just wheel Joe and Donald out strapped into wheelchairs with lances and get it over and done with!LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 10:15am
Dont shoot hurricanes and definitely dont nuke hurricanes.

Florida Warns Residents Not To Shoot At Hurricane Dorian

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDrMciK4OBw&feature=youtu.be

Brazil’s Bolsonaro HUMILIATES Macron over Amazon Fires!!!

Bolsonaro signs decree banning burning in Brazil for 2 months. What does that mean?

Gabriel Santos
Rio Branco, Brazil

Aug 30, 2019 — 

Yesterday, President Bolsonaro signed a decree banning fires in Brazil for 60 days, except in situations permitted by law enforcement agencies, such as “firefighting practices, and indigenous subsistence farming practices”.

But what does this mean anyway?

There are some "legal" fires for pest / endemic control, to put out other fires and those in a controlled way used by traditional communities. The decree, however, is for denying the release of applications from farmers wanting to graze (which is allowed when respecting the percentage of legal reserve decreed according to the biome).

The government is pressured internally and externally, so it should look like it is acting, but there has never been a serious concern about what is happening in the Amazon. At the same time as the government "bans" new fires, the Minister of Agriculture goes to the press and says no resources are needed for reforestation, as the "forest regenerates itself".

This decree is a distraction to say that they are doing something while actually they’re watching the case with arms crossed. We need to keep charging and insisting on effective change! Next week, I will be in Brasilia, capital of Brazil, holding meetings with several parliamentarians to deliver the signatures and discuss the next steps in favor of the Amazon.

Thank you all again,

Gabriel

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

The finalized lineup for the September debate. These 10 qualified by by getting separate donations from 135,000 people and scoring 2% minimum in 4 recognized National polls. 

What a great lineup.Clap

What a great lineup.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDrMciK4OBw&feature=youtu.be

Brazil’s Bolsonaro HUMILIATES Macron over Amazon Fires!!!

Bolsonaro signs decree banning burning in Brazil for 2 months. What does that mean?

Gabriel Santos
Rio Branco, Brazil

Aug 30, 2019 — 

Yesterday, President Bolsonaro signed a decree banning fires in Brazil for 60 days, except in situations permitted by law enforcement agencies, such as “firefighting practices, and indigenous subsistence farming practices”.

But what does this mean anyway?

There are some "legal" fires for pest / endemic control, to put out other fires and those in a controlled way used by traditional communities. The decree, however, is for denying the release of applications from farmers wanting to graze (which is allowed when respecting the percentage of legal reserve decreed according to the biome).

The government is pressured internally and externally, so it should look like it is acting, but there has never been a serious concern about what is happening in the Amazon. At the same time as the government "bans" new fires, the Minister of Agriculture goes to the press and says no resources are needed for reforestation, as the "forest regenerates itself".

This decree is a distraction to say that they are doing something while actually they’re watching the case with arms crossed. We need to keep charging and insisting on effective change! Next week, I will be in Brasilia, capital of Brazil, holding meetings with several parliamentarians to deliver the signatures and discuss the next steps in favor of the Amazon.

Thank you all again,

Gabriel

Hey Whale is that an opinion from Gabriel the Lawyer or Gabriel the Drug Cheat?LOL

I think it matters not ...Wink
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 6:16pm
[

B

Hey Whale is that an opinion from Gabriel the Lawyer or Gabriel the Drug Cheat?LOL

I think it matters not ...Wink
[/QUOTE]

I agree, it matters not what the topic, what the opinion ,who said it , TO YOU  all that matters is that you oppose EVERYTHING and post you smart stupid  azz , combative comments non stop. Sad example of a so called adult Cry

Doesn't matter if nobody is listening, Doc had every new post on the main page yesterday LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 7:04pm
So you just randomly quoted some unqualified person for no apparent reason - do you have any clue what the fellow is trying to say?

Your confused state is a never ending source of mirth Whale ... do carry on!Big smile
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 7:34pm
I stumbled onto PT calling me an "old shxt" I the General area.

I was so shattered, I got the Vodka out and tried to drown him .   

Ohhh,   the pain today is shocking ......

He thought I'd miss that sneaky one ... .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 7:49pm
LOL It was pretty sneaky eh?
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 7:56pm
I note the departed but entirely unlamented pedo Jeffrey Epstein was given to referring to his great mate Donny as the Hoboken Hurricane.

Maybe on account of the Hoboken Trump Tower.  Or then again.....Embarrassed
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 8:04pm
Doesn't he look like a shifty  slimebag.

Epstein doesn't look good either

Image result for donald trump with jeffrey epstein
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 8:08pm
... but this was his unchallenged Gold Pass holding Number 1 Frequent Flyer ...

Image result for Epstein and Clinton photo
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 8:09pm
You light weights should stick to posting in the #sad thread ... Ermm
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 8:19pm
Dopey Donald " I hardly know him " LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 8:23pm
Prosecutors in France have opened an investigation into Epstein after evidence of rape and abuse of French girls and evidence of a sex trafficking ring involving Epstein.

I wonder if that Interpol information on the Trump Model Management Agency, the one Epstein said he modeled his ''operation'' on has resurfaced? 

Funny how abruptly Donnie shut it down in 2017 when Senator Barbara Boxer said she was calling for a Immigration Dept inquiry into Trump's ''agency'' regarding visa and passport abuse.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 9:31pm
The crumpet was from a classy outlet.

I don't know what all the fuss is about ...    Little Boys doing what Little Boys do .
Little girls doing what little girls used to do , before they learned about "the money trail".
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Only PT's Best People ... Trump is peeing his pants a little - from uncontrollable laughter!LOL

As he campaigns for president, Joe Biden tells a moving but false war story

You usually dont have to wait longLOL:

DONALD TRUMP TOLD JAPAN'S SHINZO ABE 'I REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR' AND THEN RIPPED THE PRIME MINISTER OVER TRADE DEALS: REPORT

BY GREG PRICE 
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 11:58am
Fred Trump had Alzheimer's and I'm sorry to say young Donald is showing the early stages of it. That's no reason not to give him a second term as Ronnie Reagan was the same and he was the greatest ever president.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 8:28am

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 9:49am
25th Amendment time Shammy.

Trump doesn't think he's 'ever even heard of a Category 5' hurricane. Four such storms hit the US since he took office

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said Sunday that he's "not sure that (he's) ever even heard of a Category 5" hurricane, despite four such storms having threatened the US since he took office.

"We don't even know what's coming at us. All we know is it's possibly the biggest. I have -- I'm not sure that I've ever even heard of a Category 5. I knew it existed. And I've seen some Category 4's -- you don't even see them that much," Trump said at a briefing with officials at FEMA's headquarters in Washington, DC.
"But a Category 5 is something that -- I don't know that I've ever even heard the term other than I know it's there. That's the ultimate, and that's what we have unfortunately," he added, in reference to Hurricane Dorian. more...

Previously on Category 5 Hurricanes.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 9:51am
One additional note on Trump and Category 5: he's falsely claimed six times that Hurricane Maria made landfall in Puerto Rico as a Category 5, though it was a Category 4. - Daniel Dale
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 11:05am
This is actually a good news story. They've stopped shooting at it. Thumbs Up

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 9:10pm
Biden actually "thinks" he is telling the truth ... be careful what you wish for America!Stern Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 9:20pm
What makes you think Biden will be the candidate? Trumpers are terrified of it being him, but it is far from settled.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 887888889890891 1094>