Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 788789790791792 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 7:31am
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Hey Shammy, Roger Stone's problems got a whole lot deeper today with his case being coupled with the Russian spies cases(because he is) under the same judge.

Mr Barr better hurry up and shut this show down before they get to the White House door.

With your record of being wrong, you might want to reconsider pinning your hopes of bringing Trump down in the courts. There is no crime where guilt by association is accepted and Stone is not going to flip on anyone. If your hero Mueller has not got the goods on Trump now, the goods are not there to get.

What do you mean by that Shammy? Flip suggests there has been wrongdoing, doesn't it?

Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 10:32am

Hey Shammy, Roger Stone's problems got a whole lot deeper today with his case being coupled with the Russian spies cases(because he is) under the same judge.

Mr Barr better hurry up and shut this show down before they get to the White House door.

With your record of being wrong, you might want to reconsider pinning your hopes of bringing Trump down in the courts. There is no crime where guilt by association is accepted and Stone is not going to flip on anyone. If your hero Mueller has not got the goods on Trump now, the goods are not there to get.

What do you mean by that Shammy? Flip suggests there has been wrongdoing, doesn't it?

Image result for laughing emoji gif

PT, the Prince of creative semantics, disparaging suggestions, and imaginative depreciation is trying now to manipulate my use of the word "flip." What a joke as he has been depending on and basing his assumptions on the same term for 389 pages. 389 pages of being wrong and out of touch, actually.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 10:35am
Woops, not 389, but 789 pages of anti-Trump desperation.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 10:59am
A simple I dont wish to answer that question because doing so makes me look very silly would have done.Embarrassed
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 11:03am
Our Trumpers seem to get fixated on childish things. Dr E's pink- Private Shammy's big emoticon. How old do you think the Private is? My guess is 14.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Our Trumpers seem to get fixated on childish things. Dr E's pink- Private Shammy's big emoticon. How old do you think the Private is? My guess is 14.

Image result for laughing emoji gif
You crack me up. You anti-Trumpers ask such stupid questions.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 11:26am

I'm going to acquiesce to your sensitivities Tlaz and sack the pink in favour of 

LABOR GREENBig smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 11:28am
Here is a question I am sure you will also treat with contempt.

What did Mr Mueller mean when he said(through his lawyer) yesterday that he now has direct evidence that Roger Stone communicated with Wikileaks and the Russians he has previously indicted, something he vehemently denies?

Who is the senior Trump official who passed on the order to Stone to find out what Wikileaks had and coordinate release dates, and who would be in a position to instruct a ''senior'' official?

Also, as you are so good at counting pages, how many pages is it since you or Doc claimed there was ''NO COLLUSION? I reckon it would be about the time Trump and his idiot sons were found to be colluding the hell out of the whole former Soviet Union.Wink

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

I'm going to acquiesce to your sensitivities Tlaz and sack the pink in favour of 

LABOR GREENBig smile

More appropriate for this thread would be RUSSIAN RED.Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 11:45am

Mark down today's date Shammy. . .
Yep. January 14th. Barr confirmed and sworn in as AG. Mueller will be gone soon.

I missed this little gem.

I thought you told me that fake AG and failed big dick toilet salesman who is hiding from warrants in his own department was wrapping up already. He said in hearing the other day that he was just blowing smoke out of his arse, yet you quoted him,

From Lindsey Graham:

Graham said Barr also told him about his longtime relationship with Mueller. Barr and Mueller worked together when Barr was Bush’s attorney general from 1991 to 1993 and Mueller oversaw the department’s criminal division. Graham said that the two men were “best friends,” that their wives attended Bible study together and that Mueller had attended the weddings of Barr’s children.

Does this make Barr an angry Democrat like Mueller is Shammy?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 2:24pm

Mark down today's date Shammy. . .
Yep. January 14th. Barr confirmed and sworn in as AG. Mueller will be gone soon.

I missed this little gem.

I thought you told me that fake AG and failed big dick toilet salesman who is hiding from warrants in his own department was wrapping up already. He said in hearing the other day that he was just blowing smoke out of his arse, yet you quoted him,

From Lindsey Graham:. . . Does this make Barr an angry Democrat like Mueller is Shammy?
Nope. It makes Barr the AG and Mueller's boss. You read too much into yankee politics. It is more transparent than you think. Barr will get Mueller to close out his investigation based on budgetary factors and the unproductive nature of the results. Remember this is all about Russian collusion. That was missed by Mueller.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 2:34pm
Why would you shut down an incomplete active investigation? Dont you want this national security issue(A genuine emergency) run to conclusion? I would have thought a real patriot would want the people every security agency agrees interfered in your election and is attacking your democracy, stopped. 

Oh that's right...Trump/Putin and their American kleptocracy project. Thumbs Up

Wasn't Mueller's budget assured for the next 6 months in December? It was reported that it was extended just prior to the close of December session. Schiff said his funding was secured. Why would budget be an issue anyway? He is in surplus after the $40 million Manafort asset seizures.

Sounds like you are watching too much Faux News and that Censored fiddler Dershowitz Shammy.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 3:05pm
Have you been following the Alan Dershowitz Claude Taylor twitter feud Shammy?

Dershowitz challenged Taylor to call him a pedophile and was smartly obliged with a written statement detailing an accusation of Dershowitz and Epstein directing 2 under aged girls in Mar a Lago to have sex with Dershowitz.. Dershowitz told Taylor to message him his address so he could serve him with papers. Taylor obliged. Avenatti got involved and laughed at Dershowitz asking for mailing details. Told him to hang up his license, he had lost it. 2 months on and Taylor is still waiting...

Epstein/Dershowitz/Bill Clinton/Mar a Lago...yachts and planes sex tours. Wonder why Alan is so protective of Trump?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 3:13pm

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/covington-catholic-teens-lawyers-intend-to-sue-native-american-activist-nathan-phillips/

He also intends demanding apologies and restitution from local AND international commentators and media outlets, including Their ABC, who, like all deranged leftards, went blindly down the rabbit hole on this, and defamed the boy who was innocent of doing anything.

He'll be smirking all the way to the bank!Tongue

And another. Must be Trump's fault.
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html?r=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smartnews.com%2F

The US has gone mad thanks to all the divisive identity politics/ victim culture of the last few years.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 9:03pm

LABOR GREENBig smile

More appropriate for this thread would be RUSSIAN RED.Wink

... but I thought that Hillary's collusion was with the RUSSIAN BLUESEmbarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 2:38am

<font size="7" color="#009933">LABOR GREENBig smile

More appropriate for this thread would be<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="7" color="#ff0000"> RUSSIAN RED.Wink

... but I thought that Hillary's collusion was with the [COLOR=#3366ff" size="7]<b style="]RUSSIAN BLUESEmbarrassed[/COLOR]

How about this. It has been discovered that Dems House Intelligence Committee Chairman met with the Fusion GPS founder privately in July 2018. PT'S best people.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/15/adam-schiff-fusion-gps-glenn-simpson/
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 7:50am
Shammy, is that the same Fusion that contracted Christopher Steele, who Devin Nunes, while recused sent ''agents'' to London to ''interview''?

Who owns the Daily Caller Shammy? Is that the same Tucker(spelling?) that was listed by Trump in that bizarre rant on Friday as one of his 4 confidants?

As for the article(loose definition) Nunes was a member of Trump's campaign team and is under investigation for obstruction as well as the more substantive meeting he attended with Flynn with the Turks that has got him imprisoned and called a traitor by the sentencing judge. 

What connection did Schiff have to the Trump campaign team that should mean he recuses?

Hillary: You are a puppet
Trump: No puppet, you are the puppet
Trumpers: you are the puppet.

Dumb Trumpers just project what they are guilty of. Aren't considered smart enough to trust to think up their own conspiracies.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 10:24am
Sweet Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick PT. Don't you know that it inappropriate for Schiff to meet with a witness, former or potential, without the ranking member in attendance and an official record being taken. They have investigators for that anyway. 
Nunes sent investigators as you posted. Nunes played smart. Schiff played it dumb.
Image result for jumping jesus on a pogo stick gif
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 10:30am
If it is such a problem why is only Trump Media covering it?

More Nunes fake dossier stuff?

Was it appropriate for Nunes to do his bizarre midnight run to the White House and leak stuff he gave them the night before as a great revelation?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:11am

Was it appropriate for Nunes to do his bizarre midnight run to the White House and leak stuff he gave them the night before as a great revelation?
You are either reminiscent or making assumptions. Start being current.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:54am
Actually I blame the stock market for alot of the worlds ills today.  Greed got the better of mankind and so there are the haves and the ones who are borderline getting through and then the vast majorety of people on the planet being exploited by big companys, paid peanuts and the company is worth billions on the stock market.  THe ones doing all the work can't live but the world doesn't care.  So you have crime and crime bosses - equally ruthless using people who can't escape the poverty which the world has dumped on them and then the haves getting scared by people trying to escape war, starvation and the worlds woes to get a better life or at least a chance to live.

People get scared all the time.  I do also.  We read about people doing the wrong thing.  But that doesn't mean all the people from that country are bad.  Another topic on here is Labour against Liberal in Australia.  Some seem to see only the good or bad never the inbetween.  I'm sick of being preached to by Politicians.  Trump talks down to people.  He doesn't even listen.  My way or the highway.

We have an election coming up and the "beware they are the evil ones" adds are up and running.  Do they think we are all mad and can't see that they have had years to do what they are now saying the will do if elected.  Or for that matter that the other side will do anything also.  Both sides are weak at the moment and the independants seem just as corrupt.  I want to believe we can have world governments who don't just jump on the band waggon.  I don't know what really went on in the last election over there.  Something did and Trump knew about it but everyone else is falling on the sword.  

Why do you even want a fence.  Do you understand that Jews were disliked because they held alot of the money being good business men.  So Hitler used that by telling people what they wanted to believe.  I can't believe that the majority of Germans knew what was happening in the camps though.  THe world also didn't help enough then.  We ran scared.  

Can't you see that America is running scared and being feed by Trump every step of the way.  He is feeding you rubbish.  You are a world leading nation.  Yes people want to hurt you.  But the vast amount of people coming over from South America aren't the ones you should fear.  Give them jobs and a safe place to live and they would help build the USA also.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 1:11pm

The investigation of Nunes and Flynn with the Turks is very recent. Only reported last week.

Strangely(not) it came only a couple of weeks after the judge told Flynn to try harder cooperating or he would throw the book at him, delaying sentencing till March.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by furious furious wrote:

Actually I blame the stock market for alot of the worlds ills today.  Greed got the better of mankind and so there are the haves and the ones who are borderline getting through and then the vast majorety of people on the planet being exploited by big companys, paid peanuts and the company is worth billions on the stock market.  THe ones doing all the work can't live but the world doesn't care.  So you have crime and crime bosses - equally ruthless using people who can't escape the poverty which the world has dumped on them and then the haves getting scared by people trying to escape war, starvation and the worlds woes to get a better life or at least a chance to live.

People get scared all the time.  I do also.  We read about people doing the wrong thing.  But that doesn't mean all the people from that country are bad.  Another topic on here is Labour against Liberal in Australia.  Some seem to see only the good or bad never the inbetween.  I'm sick of being preached to by Politicians.  Trump talks down to people.  He doesn't even listen.  My way or the highway.

We have an election coming up and the "beware they are the evil ones" adds are up and running.  Do they think we are all mad and can't see that they have had years to do what they are now saying the will do if elected.  Or for that matter that the other side will do anything also.  Both sides are weak at the moment and the independants seem just as corrupt.  I want to believe we can have world governments who don't just jump on the band waggon.  I don't know what really went on in the last election over there.  Something did and Trump knew about it but everyone else is falling on the sword.  

Why do you even want a fence.  Do you understand that Jews were disliked because they held alot of the money being good business men.  So Hitler used that by telling people what they wanted to believe.  I can't believe that the majority of Germans knew what was happening in the camps though.  THe world also didn't help enough then.  We ran scared.  

Can't you see that America is running scared and being feed by Trump every step of the way.  He is feeding you rubbish.  You are a world leading nation.  Yes people want to hurt you.  But the vast amount of people coming over from South America aren't the ones you should fear.  Give them jobs and a safe place to live and they would help build the USA also.

Great Post Furious.
Clap
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 3:57pm

The investigation of Nunes and Flynn with the Turks is very recent. Only reported last week. . .

Not exactly correct. The reports of the Turkish connection with Flynn began in 2017. And remind me what connection Mueller has made of this to Trump's alledged Russian collusion?

What page is this? No matter, Mueller still has zero and so do you. McCabe on 60 Minutes was interesting. Mueller has all of McCabe's memos on POTUS conversations and yet no indictments. Nothing except McCabe throwing Rosenstein under the bus. He said, and as there is no she, the other he said, isn't going to work. It's called hearsay. Oh, in OZ you don't think that way.    You are guilty until you prove yourself innocent. Socialism at its best.

Good chance McCabe will be indicted. He is hoping his fiction will cover his legal bills, I am sure.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 4:04pm
Never know that to be the case except where the media has beat up a murder case or some such thing.  We have the same legal system you do.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by furious furious wrote:

I think everyone agrees furious, Capitalism is corrupt and unfair ... but,

It sure beats Socialism! #nevershortendinatalephelps

Venezuela crisis: US planes carrying aid arrive in Colombia

US military planes have been delivering humanitarian aid for Venezuela in the Colombian border town of Cucuta.

The aid is being stockpiled at the request of the Venezuelan opposition leader, Juan Guaidó, who declared himself interim president last month.

President Nicolás Maduro has alleged that the aid is part of a US plot to disguise an invasion into Venezuela.

Mr Guaidó said some 600,000 Venezuelan volunteers would carry the aid across the border on 23 February.

"We will mobilise within and outside our borders," he said in a tweet on Saturday, adding: "Our struggle continues to yield results!"

It remains unclear if the aid will be allowed to enter Venezuela.

One road bridge between Venezuela and Colombia remains blocked on the Venezuelan side by shipping containers.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-47268039

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 4:05pm
Shammy, have you even read the Special Counsel orders? I know Trump tv protects you from facts, but read them, especially''any matters'' that may arise from the investigation into Russian interference bit.

Here is a helpful link for you Please not section (b)

rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 4:08pm
McCabe hasn’t been indicted yet,so, using Shammys logic.
That’s proof, that McCabe is totally innocent, it’s all a beat up,and he will never ever be charged...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 4:22pm

Shammy, have you even read the Special Counsel orders? I know Trump tv protects you from facts, but read them, especially''any matters'' that may arise from the investigation into Russian interference bit.

Here is a helpful link for you Please not section (b)

But this thread is about Trump. Don't you know what you post? What page is this? What has it been? More than a couple of years? So Mueller brings down some liars and thieves. What good is it? Remember you are alledging Trump is a crook. Last I read, it is Trump you want to topple and your hero Mueller is missing the mark. Don't confuse these two bit crimes with your ultimate mission in life. That would really be disapointing if you wasted all these pages of BS.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 788789790791792 1094>