Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 764765766767768 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 7:22pm
What part of I am proud to shut down the govt is ambiguous maxie?

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 7:25pm
Lol good job Macca. The news that matters.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/20/analyzing-video-incident-indigenous-peoples-march/2631412002/

How cool was that ... the little old indigenous con man almost got away with it too!Tongue

Taking 2 hours of footage to stage a convoluted, misleading 3 minute "racist attack by Trump supporters" propaganda video, but forgetting that all the kids have phones and they are recording your own unprovoked, aggressive, racist taunts ... PRICELESS!!! 

The best I saw was on twitter - that talentless bimbo who did the Trump bleeding decapitated head "joke" (Griffin?) had a twitter rant at the kid with the MAGA cap, who stood respectfully unmoved with the injun drumming in his face. He absolutely owned her - it was brilliant ... I think this young guy is going places!!!Clap

#whateverittakes #theleftlie #metoopocahontas

I was most shocked that the old sucker CNNPT didn't take the bait and run with it before the leftards were exposed again!!!LOLLOLEmbarrassed

What a bizarre thing to say from the bloke who got his tiny nuts in a knot over students protesting in Adelaide last week. I, unlike you actually support freedom of speech the indoctrination and people's right to peacefully protest exploitation of children. Embarrassed

There, fixed - you're welcome.Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 10:25pm

Please elaborate...or run away. 

And again, I'll handball you the chance to be honest, and again, I won't expect any honesty. You know I could easily post a bunch of links of the original media/ lefty reaction and the subsequent walkbacks, deflections and rare apologies from the divisive dopes who made such gits of themselves (for about the 5th time in a fortnight.) I'm giving you a chance to show some integrity. Hopefully (?) you also know that "the right to peaceful protest" has nothing to do with why this incident and its reporting is such a big deal in 21st C USA. Out of all the attempts at saving face that the left media has tried since the truth came out, I'm yet to see a deflection as dumb and desperate as yours. Over to you.

My mother always told me to "take precautions" ... good to see you are too stayer.Clap

If you don't mind stayer, this might help him ... integrity
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 10:30pm
Lucky you corrected macca

I was about to ask DIZZY

to issue a retraction.

sorry, i knew you would cop it. 

not the other CRETINS, however.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 10:40pm

What part of I am proud to shut down the govt is ambiguous maxie?

Crying Chuck doesn't have the balls to take responsibility for ANYTHING, and Skeletor Pelosi just wants to go on a taxpayer-funded holiday and hang onto her job into her 80's ... 

So their idea of negotiation is to stick their fingers in their ears and go "lah, lah, lah" ... two of the most pathetic "politicians" of our time (Sam Disasteryari and Bullgelati Bill apart) ... a godsend for Trump and major reason he will be a TTPOTUSClap 
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 11:40am

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/20/analyzing-video-incident-indigenous-peoples-march/2631412002/

How cool was that ... the little old indigenous con man almost got away with it too!Tongue

Taking 2 hours of footage to stage a convoluted, misleading 3 minute "racist attack by Trump supporters" propaganda video, but forgetting that all the kids have phones and they are recording your own unprovoked, aggressive, racist taunts ... PRICELESS!!! 

The best I saw was on twitter - that talentless bimbo who did the Trump bleeding decapitated head "joke" (Griffin?) had a twitter rant at the kid with the MAGA cap, who stood respectfully unmoved with the injun drumming in his face. He absolutely owned her - it was brilliant ... I think this young guy is going places!!!Clap

#whateverittakes #theleftlie #metoopocahontas

I was most shocked that the old sucker CNNPT didn't take the bait and run with it before the leftards were exposed again!!!LOLLOLEmbarrassed

What a bizarre thing to say from the bloke who got his tiny nuts in a knot over students protesting in Adelaide last week. I, unlike you actually support freedom of speech and people's right to peacefully protest. Embarrassed

Nobody is disputing the right to free speech.
Although, Alex Jones doesnt seem to have that freedom anymore PT?

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 11:55am
Alex Jones is free to express his honest views. He isn't allowed to tell deliberate lies for profit or political advantage to hurt people, as he is finding out through the courts.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 6:40pm
Meanwhile, in the real world ...

Great news for the security of the USA and her allies !!!

US Supreme Court backs Trump's transgender military ban

The US Supreme Court has cleared President Donald Trump's administration to begin banning most transgender people from serving in the US military.

The US Supreme Court on Tuesday authorised President Donald Trump's administration to block the recruitment of transgender military personnel pending the outcome of litigation on the sensitive issue.

The White House had asked the Supreme Court to intervene after lower courts prohibited Trump's administration from implementing controversial restrictions on transgender service.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/us-supreme-court-backs-trump-s-transgender-military-ban

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 6:46pm
... 5-4 vote in the Supreme Court, I wonder howKavanaugh and Gorsuch voted?Confused

This is another massive victory for Trump and the American people ... yet, as expected, all quiet on the FAKE NEWS MEDIA front ... Wink
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 8:00pm
why is that a massive victory? it's just such a trivial joke.
A massive victory for trump would be ending a day without lying 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

You don't get anything that is actually important, do you!!!Embarrassed

Allowing defective people into the military is a good thing according to the virtue signaling snowflakes who would never actually put their balls on the line to protect ANYONE ... yet the military experts who actually DO IT, seem to think not? ... they feel that it weakens that important defence capability of the most powerful and successful military force in the world ever and that if they acquiesce to the transgender crowd, every other defective freak will want "the right" to serve - but what would they know, right? ... it's called the slippery slope ... you're welcome, but don't thank me for securing your future lifestyle for you - thank Trump!Clap 

btw, what was today's lie? ... or yesterday's? ... or last week's?

or are you just repeating unsubstantiated crap that you heard somewhere, like a "Useful Idiot" marble ... 

Related image
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 8:56pm
You shouldn’t suggest that snowflakes who wouldn’t put their balls on the line, have no right to an opinion, when at the same time congratulating the orange one for making this decision.

You know,cos of the bone spurs thing......

Irony,hypocrisy or stupidity ?

And no, I won’t be providing links to educate you.
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 8:58pm
Sometimes it's a good idea to look outside the box.
Those who are anti Trump don't seem able to do that due to their hate, which had nothing to do with his presidency because it began well before the election.

So....try a little twist in the story and try to think about it, logically.

The facts stay the same, but the perception changes.

Fact. The FBI spied on Trump prior to and after the election.
Fact. The evidence used to obtain a FISA warrant is called the Steele Dossier.
Fact. The day before Mueller was appointed as Special Counsel by Rosenstein , Trump interviewed Mueller in the presence of Rosenstein in what the media believe was Mueller applying for the FBI director's job.
Fact. Rosenstein appoints Mueller as Special Counsel.
Fact. Sessions, Comey, McCabe already fired. 
Fact. Strzok fired by Mueller from the Special Counsel. According to MSM because he had already shown political bias.

So according to US MSM it all looks like Mueller has the Democrats at heart because Mueller will find evidence to impeach Trump.

But look outside the box, or at least try to. I know it's hard for you antiTrumpers but just for a lark try it.

Consider this.

Rosenstein takes Mueller into Trumps office to discuss illegal dealings by members of the FBI, DOJ, and Democrats especially Clinton.
They decide to give Mueller the Special Counsel job with the mandate we have all read.
It says to investigate the Russia collusion (even though that is not a crime) and anyone related to Trump, or the Russia investigation by the FBI.

That would include the wrongful application of a FISA warrant, and the Steele Dossier.

Fact. Willaim Barr who has worked closely with Mueller in the past is due to become the head of the DOJ which covers the FBI.

Looking outside the box, Rosenstein and Mueller could both be 100% loyal to their Commander and Chief and Mueller is finalising the report. 
That report will be handed to Barr.
Barr will write the report (redactions and all) that will be handed to Congress.

Agents loyal only to Democrats in the DOJ and FBI have been cleaned out.
Indictments to follow for all of the illegal spying and the process of obtaining the warrant.
Trump triumphs and goes on to win the 2020 election because of the dirt obtained by the Special Counsel on the Democratic party.

BTW, Ohr who has been the forgotten player recently gave evidence that he told the FBI the Steele Dossier was obtained by Trump's political rival Hillary Clinton. He should know. He was the man who arranged for Steele to fabricate the evidence.
He could be the link to turning Washington upside down.

If he doesn't die suddenly.
I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 9:17pm
No links to infowars?

Outside the box?

That is batsh1t crazy!

Just one thing,why is the orange one hysterical about Mueller and disparages him at every opportunity?

And 100% loyal to their commander in chief?
You really have been drinking the koolade.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 9:47pm
Geez Scamanda, all that stuff to just say that the Trump crime family and all the criminals grifters they brought along were committing crimes all over the world and the FBI was onto them. 

It isn't spying when you are robbing banks and the cops are investigating you. It is what they are supposed to do.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

You shouldn’t suggest that snowflakes who wouldn’t put their balls on the line, have no right to an opinion, when at the same time congratulating the orange one for making this decision.

You know,cos of the bone spurs thing......

Irony,hypocrisy or stupidity ?

And no, I won’t be providing links to educate you.

Ummm, you do understand that he was simply listening to, and carrying out the advice of experts - his highest ranking decorated Generals and Military Advisors - who told him that these freaks you seem so aligned with would only serve to undermine the efficiency, effectiveness, and morale of the "real" enlisted men and women.

It's called being a Great Leader and Presidential.

Obama, of course, is to be lauded, as he refused to do that ... the same people told him how harmful and self-destructive these policies would be to the Nations Defence Forces ... but he ignored the best advice, and risked the safety of the citizens, because he saw an opportunity to virtue signal to the Left wing-nutter Snowflakes!

... and the Trumps' Supreme Court has saved civilization as we know it ... already!

History will surely look kindly on the Trump Administration and it's growing list of achievements!Clap 

Anything else you need to know rusty? ... you know, that is somehow relevant to the subject?Embarrassed

If it looks like a "Useful Idiot" and it vilifies Trump like a "Useful Idiot", the chances are ... 

Image result for orange man bad
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 11:13pm
How about that - there is nothing that Scamanda stated that the bed wetters can disprove.Embarrassed

There is only one united droning response from the collective ... orange man bad.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 11:41pm
I’m not even going to respond other to say that once again you have been reduced to posting arrant nonsense.

I can’t wait to read what rubbish you respond to in regards to industry super in the other thread.

Whenever you realise you can’t win on facts, you go to the next level in stupidity.
Because stoopid is your wheelhouse......
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 1:25am
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

I’m not even going to respond other to say that once again you have been reduced to posting arrant nonsense.

I can’t wait to read what rubbish you respond to in regards to industry super in the other thread.

Whenever you realise you can’t win on facts, you go to the next level in stupidity.
Because stoopid is your wheelhouse......

That's a lot of words for a no response.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 6:02am
Hello Siri, what is ''witness tampering''?

Cause that is how innocent mobsters behave.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 7:50am

LOL
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 7:52am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

LOL

It will never happen. I doubt there has been one of those days in his life. Seriously.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 7:58am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

LOL

As usual Doc left out key details of what was actually determined yesterday. Embarrassed
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 8:09am
LOL Cohen. Deary me. No Fab Feb 7 for PT.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 8:15am
Dont worry stayer it wont stop accountability for your best boy Trump. Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 8:25am
Especially from actual thinking people. Wink

WASHINGTON 

A strong majority of Americans blame President Donald Trump for the record-long government shutdown and reject his primary rationale for a border wall, according to a new poll that shows the turmoil in Washington is dragging his approval rating to its lowest level in more than a year.

Overall, 34 percent of Americans approve of Trump's job performance in a survey conducted by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research. That's down from 42 percent a month earlier and nears the lowest mark of his two-year presidency. The president's approval among Republicans remains close to 80 percent, but his standing with independents is among its lowest points of his time in office.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article224974825.html

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 8:36am
But what does Rasmussen say?

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 8:41am
Even Rassmussen are abandoning him. Maybe Michael Cohen stopped making payments to them to lie.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 8:42am
Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-six percent (56%) disapprove. 

The latest figures include 33% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 47% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -14

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 764765766767768 1094>