Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 756757758759760 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 7:45am
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

Shammy - why does trump keep his meetings with putin secret? does putin keep the meetings secret with this top aides?
you guys are going to look pretty silly when it's established beyond doubt that your donny is putins lap dog

General rule of thumb marble. Heavy the interpreters, destroy their transcripts and threaten their families when you need a bit of quiet time with your handler. Basic rules of treason. 
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 8:08am
Hey Shammy, as you know all things and everyone else is stupid, maybe you can help me with a little thing I am trying to sort out.

I am trying to work out who ratted on Trump re the memo reported on in the NYT on Saturday that nobody has pushed back from. 

Not the one Rosenstein wrote, the one he amended that was written within the White House. He dictated it and had all this bizarre Russia stuff in it that he was advised was a bad idea. Rosenstein then drafted a different one that the idiot also wanted his bizarre Russia stuff included. Rosenstein didn't so Trump went on Lester Holt the following day and blurted it out on there.

Leaving aside how stupid Trump clearly is, who was it that leaked the information on that original letter? Was it Don McGahn during his 30 hours of testimony before Mr Mueller, or maybe Mark Corollo who quit over the AF1 memo citing it was a crime happening. Pretty sure he was interviewed by Mr Mueller also.

Would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks in advance. Thumbs Up 
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 8:16am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Give up, Shammy.    PT knows all there is to know about the US,  its government,  and constitution .

rather than being sarcastic read and try to learn Confused
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Hey Shammy . . maybe you can help me . . .

Help you?

Image result for eye roll gif emoji

No one can help you. The best that can be done is to counter all the BS you post with facts so that you can't victimize TBV readers with your biased self-absorbed most often fictional thinking.   
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Give up, Shammy.    PT knows all there is to know about the US,  its government,  and constitution .

rather than being sarcastic read and try to learn Confused

Image result for eye roll gif emoji

What a joke. Whale is suggesting to AA two things that he is incapable of doing: Not being sarcastic and trying to learn something.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 10:26am
The Master Thread for Government undermining.

Abbott , Scomo on this side of the World & Trump on the other.

Accepting the will of the people should be tried in certain areas.

Who will be next to be elected on TBV.

Trump & Co need to sharpen up their firing squads . The only solution, to the in grained dead heads who History shows , are hell bent on introducing the failed policies / cultures of Governments, from whom they and theirs fled.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 11:15am
In the 230-year period between the ratification of the U.S. Constitution and Barack Obama’s election, opposition parties blocked a grand total of 68 presidential nominees. In the three years and 10 months between Obama’s inauguration and then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s move to eliminate the filibuster for lower court nominees, Republicans had blocked 79 of them – that’s 54 percent of the historic total in just under four years.

Obama’s nominee for the seat, Merrick Garland, is the only candidate in the history of the United States to be denied a hearing by the opposition.

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Mandate mandate mandate
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Help you?

No one can help you. The best that can be done is to counter all the BS you post with facts so that you can't victimize TBV readers with your biased self-absorbed most often fictional thinking.   

We have been waiting for 2 years for you to do just that. Wink

I guess it is difficult to determine what a fact is in Trumpworld, where today's 'truth' bears no resemblance to yesterday's 'truth' and dear leader lives in his own personal reality, so you are not game enough to quote anything he says.

I see Fruity Colludy Rudy has again declared that Trump is not answering any more of Mr Mueller's questions and will definitely not do an interview. Can you imagine that pathological liar with a floating sense of reality sitting for formal questioning?Shocked
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 11:45am

Help you?

. . Can you imagine (a) pathological liar with a floating sense of reality . . .Shocked
Yes. I have been reading your posts on this thread for over 2 years. No imagination needed.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 11:47am
Shammy,
hope you checked out family guy episode "trump guy" . Talk about on point - that reflects what the rest of the world think of your grifter pres
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 12:00pm

Shammy,
hope you checked out family guy episode "trump guy" . Talk about on point - that reflects what the rest of the world think of your grifter pres

I knew there was a link .

MARBLE ----     >    For the DEAD HEADS .      I like that one .
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Trump & Co need to sharpen up their firing squads . The only solution, to the in grained dead heads who History shows , are hell bent on introducing the failed policies / cultures of Governments, from whom they and theirs fled.

shoot everyone who disagrees with you Macca, and you call others insane Ouch

pretty obvious you would have those views after you threatened to get your grandson to beat me up years ago Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 12:08pm

Help you?

. . Can you imagine (a) pathological liar with a floating sense of reality . . .Shocked
Yes. I have been reading your posts on this thread for over 2 years. No imagination needed.

If you have been reading from the beginning you will know about the Rosneft deal I told you all about.

You know that secret Mueller Supreme court case involving a state owned company? I think we are right back to the beginning of all this mess. Wink

CNN apparently identified the lawyers involved, and they had previously represented all the parties involved in that murky  Rosneft deal through Russia, Qatar and Glencore. , 
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 12:09pm

Shammy,

Macca,
its 2019 not 1945.
and how can anyone take you seriously when you continue to denigrate women. Your tagline is about as funny as trumps environmental policy
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 2:13pm
Whats going on here today?

Right good? left bad?
right bad? left good?

wall bad
wall good

trump bad
trump good

around and around
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 2:54pm
Right good
Wrong bad
Simples....
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 3:43pm

Shammy,

Macca,
its 2019 not 1945.
and how can anyone take you seriously when you continue to denigrate women. Your tagline is about as funny as trumps environmental policy

My Tagline is putting men down if anything. Marble .
I'm pasting those lines from joke columns ...     I love Women , Nothing more Beautiful that a REAL Lady , displaying that natural beauty in reasonably conservative attire.   Setting the standards for true femininity .       Melania Trump Style.

Giving her to Donald was like feeding a strawberry to a Pig.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 5:58pm

shoot everyone who disagrees with you Macca, and you call others insane Ouch

pretty obvious you would have those views after you threatened to get your grandson to beat me up years ago Thumbs Up
And based on how you apparently look the kid did a pretty good job of it as well
Refer ALP Election Promises
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 6:35pm
Angel Moms in the US loading up against Nancy and her state.

2020, Nancy's party will be blown out of the election.

MSM back Democrats, main stream Americans back Trump.

I bet PT, marble. Whale, Rusty etc won't even watch this video.
It's just over 13 minutes of your life, and the Angel Moms are there for about 6 minutes.
But your bias against Trump still prevents you from facing the facts, even for 13 minutes.

I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 6:42pm
I wonder how far and wide Hannity's team had to look for those parents. Sad for them but what are the actual statistics ?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 6:44pm
Hannity getting emotional, really tugs at the heartstrings LOL
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 7:01pm

I wonder how far and wide Hannity's team had to look for those parents. Sad for them but what are the actual statistics ?

Posted by Whale 7 minutes after my post.
Whale didn't even take the time to watch, as expected.

Angel Families have been around for decades. But Whale thinks Hannity had to look far and wide.DeadThumbs Down

You're a sad sad person Whale. Your hatred for someone's haircut has sent you blind to the obvious, and has deadened your feelings for those who have lost loved ones to illegal aliens. DeadThumbs Down
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 7:08pm
He couldn't give a toss, Scamanda. Does that surprise you? The worst thing about the bleaters is their group-thinking, ever-changing and always vague notions of right/ wrong, compensating for their lack of personal morality. But they love "fairness" and "as long as it doesn't HARM anyone..."
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by scamanda scamanda wrote:

Angel Families have been around for decades. But Whale thinks Hannity had to look far and wide.DeadThumbs Down

You're a sad sad person Whale. Your hatred for someone's haircut has sent you blind to the obvious, and has deadened your feelings for those who have lost loved ones to illegal aliens. DeadThumbs Down
Nice pick up Scamanda. Mind you, I wouldn't rate catching Whale short as a great coup. Most of us regulars have side bets going as to how often a day he puts his foot in it.
Refer ALP Election Promises
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 8:24pm

It's just over 13 minutes of your life, and the Angel Moms are there for about 6 minutes.
But your bias against Trump still prevents you from facing the facts, even for 13 minutes.

i watched it scamanda and it is awful what has happened to their families. but will a wall stop that? What i don't understand is the sudden change in attitude over there to illegals. Hasn't the average american business owner ( hotels , bars, farms ) relied on illegal cheap labour? if the figures are correct there is about 10 million illegals out of a poplulation of 325 million. That's a big chunk of the workforce working for peanuts. 9% of texas' and californias workers are illegal!
makes me think a few might have been let in or at least allowed to stay
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 8:39pm

[QUOTE=Whale]I wonder how far and wide Hannity's team had to look for those parents. Sad for them but what are the actual statistics ?

[/QUOTE

7 minutes then 9 minutes, enough to get the gist ?

Not sad, I have more sypathy for them than Trump has for the military lost, at a memorial all he talked about was how great hem and his government are Ouch
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 8:54pm

i watched it scamanda and it is awful what has happened to their families. but will a wall stop that? What i don't understand is the sudden change in attitude over there to illegals. Hasn't the average american business owner ( hotels , bars, farms ) relied on illegal cheap labour? if the figures are correct there is about 10 million illegals out of a poplulation of 325 million. That's a big chunk of the workforce working for peanuts. 9% of texas' and californias workers are illegal!

That's the only real talking point. Why is it suddenly a "crisis" etc? You could say it has been a crisis for a while, you could say that Trump is cynically using a minor issue to appeal to his base, or you could just make it easy and say something should be done that won't cost much apart from pride.
All the "walls don't work" stuff is rubbish.
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

i watched it scamanda and it is awful what has happened to their families. but will a wall stop that?
Well according to the real experts who work in border security YES. BUt you don't like that answer because PT didn't give it to you.
Use Google search.

What i don't understand is the sudden change in attitude over there to illegals. Hasn't the average american business owner ( hotels , bars, farms ) relied on illegal cheap labour? if the figures are correct there is about 10 million illegals out of a poplulation of 325 million. That's a big chunk of the workforce working for peanuts. 9% of texas' and californias workers are illegal!

That's the only real talking point. Why is it suddenly a "crisis" etc? You could say it has been a crisis for a while, you could say that Trump is cynically using a minor issue to appeal to his base, or you could just make it easy and say something should be done that won't cost much apart from pride.
All the "walls don't work" stuff is rubbish.

When Obama was a senator he voted for a barrier to be built. 
When he was elected President he was given money to build the barrier. 
And he did build some. 
Trump called him out for not building the entire wall and he was elected on that. 
That is his mandate.

Now the Democrats are playing politics over pocket change.
Pretty simple stuff.
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 9:29pm
So, we parade these Angel parents all around the country( I note coincidentally, they’ve all met the idiot) to use their grief for political ends.
And gold star parents who don’t toe the line are publicly mocked by our dear leader...
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 9:31pm
Did anyone else see the video footage of border security guards firing tear gas at the crisis when Obama was President?

Now MSM are using that footage and saying Trump did it.

And you lot believe it. Dead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 756757758759760 1094>