Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 674675676677678 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Betting 2 years out is always a risk, but history says, if the midterm flip is as innocuous as this one, the chances of a second term are good. You just know if he is a chance his ego will ensure he runs again, and then $2.70 in a two horse race, when there is no obvious opponent, is attractive i would have thought ... plenty of chances along the way for that to change as well.

Arrogance and elitism was what got the Dems skewered last time - their penchant for bald faced lying to the citizens, and being backed up by the FAKE NEWS media, and for thinking that they are not seen through for it is staggering!

When they hear Trump being vilified now the majority of citizens don't blink, they just switch off - for a long time now, they are so used to it, that when Trump actually does something bad, they just assume it's nothing - the boy who cried wolf syndrome.

The Dems only hope is a major recession I would think, that is why they are always cheering any market corrections.

Again, sorry about your losses, I normally cheer everyone's wins, and sympathise otherwise ... as a punter, we are all on the same side, all battling the same obsessions!Wink 

Innocuous is an interesting way of describing the second biggest primary vote ever.

How many seats was that flip again? ... 60? ... no wait, that was Barry!

Who consolidate their hold on the Senate?

Who owns the Supreme Court?

Quick! ... someone check, does Ginsburg still have a pulse?

Who's the President and Leader of the Free World?

Gee whizz ... You and Nancy are almost as excited as Bullgelati Bill was when he lost the last election!Party ... don't do yourself a mischief whooping it up too much!Wink

#hiphiphooRrrrreeeee!!!! 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 1:24pm

How is the invading caravan going?

Why, has the cash dried up all of a sudden?

Probably. Donald doesn't need them any more. He doesn't pay anyway. 

Will the Dems be demanding Soros' tax returns, and all the NGO's he "donates" to, and all of his "volunteers"?

If he runs for President they should demand his tax returns. 

I am sure you agree that is the correct thing to do?

Is that a law?
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 1:24pm

Betting 2 years out is always a risk, but history says, if the midterm flip is as innocuous as this one, the chances of a second term are good. You just know if he is a chance his ego will ensure he runs again, and then $2.70 in a two horse race, when there is no obvious opponent, is attractive i would have thought ... plenty of chances along the way for that to change as well.

Arrogance and elitism was what got the Dems skewered last time - their penchant for bald faced lying to the citizens, and being backed up by the FAKE NEWS media, and for thinking that they are not seen through for it is staggering!

When they hear Trump being vilified now the majority of citizens don't blink, they just switch off - for a long time now, they are so used to it, that when Trump actually does something bad, they just assume it's nothing - the boy who cried wolf syndrome.

The Dems only hope is a major recession I would think, that is why they are always cheering any market corrections.

Again, sorry about your losses, I normally cheer everyone's wins, and sympathise otherwise ... as a punter, we are all on the same side, all battling the same obsessions!Wink 

You make a good point about 2.70 in a 2 horse race,but then we are back to normal transmission......

Dems bald face liars,fake news yada,yada,yada.
It’s so so ridiculously childish.
As is your repetitive claims that I lost money yesterday.
It’s so comically juvenile it’s sad.

We will be back in large pink font,and mind numbing stupid memes from the faaaar right any minute now.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 1:26pm

Innocuous is an interesting way of describing the second biggest primary vote ever.

Gee whizz ... You and Nancy are almost as excited as Bullgelati Bill was when he lost the last election!Party ... don't do yourself a mischief whooping it up too much!Wink

#hiphiphooRrrrreeeee!!!! 

Gerrymander!!!

9.1% swing 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 1:29pm

Will the Dems be demanding Soros' tax returns, and all the NGO's he "donates" to, and all of his "volunteers"?

Is that a law?

No, it is a convention to show that they have no criminal activity, conflict of interest, tax evasion problems.

Wonder why Donald refuses? Embarrassed
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 1:40pm
If I had known Sessions had even a skerrick of ethics or principle I never would have appointed him. It will never happen again
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 3:31pm

Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Jeff Sessions fired.

Stuff is about to get interesting. 
Yugely, predictable.

As is your hatred for your country and rule of law, in support of this criminal traitor.
You are being yugely petty which is very predictable.   

Should I rise above the arrogant dismissive  standard you have set in this thread?Shocked

Sorry but that's the single biggest of anything you've ever written on this thread, PT.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 3:42pm
Read something on a US forum that sums things up as well as anything - the "AE" (yet another acronym to remember these days) or "Anti Establishment" types voted Trump in, and have gotten a bit confused now that Trump is sort of Establishment.
Independent is the new thing for now. Which is a bit scary.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 3:46pm
my goodness pt, that sort of language directed at shammy usually comes from rusty, or whale etc.

what happened? have a loss somewhere?

not like you to lose your coolOuch

for a world wide site you like to keep it small.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 4:11pm
You are a rude terrible person
The way your treat Sarah Huckabee Sanders is horrible
when you report fake news you are the enemy of the people.

Oh my this lunatic president is an embarrassing clown and bigger fools swallow it eagerly Embarrassed

White House suspends press pass of CNN’s Jim Acosta after his testy exchange with Trump

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

my goodness pt, that sort of language directed at shammy usually comes from rusty, or whale etc.

No, I usually just ignore all the potshots that come my way.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 4:23pm
Don't investigate me and we will have a beautiful relationship. Not that I have anything to investigate.Wink

Simon Cameron

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 4:31pm

Shammy has disappeared since I posted a few facts refuting his lies Cry
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Oh my this lunatic president is an embarrassing clown and bigger fools swallow it eagerly Embarrassed

<span style="color: rgb42, 42, 42; font-family: PostoniWide, "Bodoni 72", "Bodoni MT", Didot, "Didot LT STD", "Hoefler Text", Garamond, Georgia, serif; font-size: 54.15px; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: -1.083px;">White House suspends press pass of CNN’s Jim Acosta after his testy exchange with Trump</span>
<span style="color: rgb42, 42, 42; font-family: PostoniWide, "Bodoni 72", "Bodoni MT", Didot, "Didot LT STD", "Hoefler Text", Garamond, Georgia, serif; font-size: 54.15px; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: -1.083px;">
</span>
<span style="color: rgb42, 42, 42; font-family: PostoniWide, "Bodoni 72", "Bodoni MT", Didot, "Didot LT STD", "Hoefler Text", Garamond, Georgia, serif; font-size: 54.15px; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: -1.083px;">http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/08/white-house-suspends-press-pass-cnns-jim-acosta-after-testy-exchange-with-trump/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fca1e67306c3
</span>

Just have to share a classic Trumper comment on a US forum:
"The guys a real class as* punk and the girl's hot too."
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Don't investigate me and we will have a beautiful relationship. Not that I have anything to investigate.Wink

Trump the autocrat, thinks he can control people like he  bullies employees of his crooked ponzi scheme businesses
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 5:13pm

The leader of a white nationalist group whose members marched in the 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville proudly posted pictures on Wednesday from a visit to the White House.

Patrick Casey, who heads the group Identity Evropa, posted the pictures to Twitter, in which he is seen posing on the White House grounds on what he described as a visit to “pay my respects.”

“Evropa has landed at the White House!” Casey tweeted.

Evropa has landed at the White House! pic.twitter.com/nlExBhNP4V

— Patrick Casey (@PatrickCaseyIE) November 7, 2018

https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-white-nationalist-leader-just-posted-pics-from-his-white-house-visit

Simon Cameron

marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 6:41pm
trump looked very orange at the press conference with very large white rings around his eyes. He needs to buy smaller cucumbers.

rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 7:19pm
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 8:04pm

And maybe he is just sleeping you dork.

He would not be worried by you.

But it does get tiring dealing with thickheads like you whaleLOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

You make a good point about 2.70 in a 2 horse race,but then we are back to normal transmission......

Dems bald face liars,fake news yada,yada,yada.
It’s so so ridiculously childish.
As is your repetitive claims that I lost money yesterday.
It’s so comically juvenile it’s sad.

We will be back in large pink font,and mind numbing stupid memes from the faaaar right any minute now.

oh boy ... so remind us, why did the citizens desert the party of the great Obama in droves at the last election?

Listen, don't bother.

Your lack of any kind of knowledge, on such a wide and varied range of subjects is truly astonishing!Wacko

... and eeeeeeveryone believes you when you say you had a shocker on the midterm betting ... but you didn't lose!Wink

GO AWAY you oxygen thief.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:01pm

#hiphiphooRrrrreeeee!!!! 

Gerrymander!!!

9.1% swing 

Sorry, I don't think Gerry Springer can help you out ... Still meaningless numbers!

Wait ... maybe the POTUS and the Congress and the Supreme Court Justices want to do something about changing the Constitution ... can they do that???

Maybe Skelator Pelosi and Creepy Porn Star Lawyer can fix it ... LOLLOLLOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:02pm

Is that a law?

No, it is a convention to show that they have no criminal activity, conflict of interest, tax evasion problems.

Wonder why Donald refuses? Embarrassed

So, not broken any laws ... again.Embarrassed

You may as well demand a blow job from him.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:06pm

White House suspends press pass of CNN’s Jim Acosta after his testy exchange with Trump

I reckon Jim is a plant. He's gotta be on the Trump Inc. payroll for sure!

Feeding his base ... the "FCUK TRUMPERS" will never learn!LOLLOLLOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

The leader of a white nationalist group whose members marched in the 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville proudly posted pictures on Wednesday from a visit to the White House.

Patrick Casey, who heads the group Identity Evropa, posted the pictures to Twitter, in which he is seen posing on the White House grounds on what he described as a visit to “pay my respects.”

“Evropa has landed at the White House!” Casey tweeted.

Evropa has landed at the White House! pic.twitter.com/nlExBhNP4V

— Patrick Casey (@PatrickCaseyIE) November 7, 2018

https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-white-nationalist-leader-just-posted-pics-from-his-white-house-visit

Thank fcuk it wasn't Kanye West!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

trump looked very orange at the press conference with very large white rings around his eyes. He needs to buy smaller cucumbers.

... and right on cue.

Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Jeff Sessions fired.

Stuff is about to get interesting. 
Yugely, predictable.

As is your hatred for your country and rule of law, in support of this criminal traitor.
You are being yugely petty which is very predictable.   

Should I rise above the arrogant dismissive  standard you have set in this thread?Shocked

Sorry but that's the single biggest of anything you've ever written on this thread, PT.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:51pm
I note a lot of flak by some posters , attacking Trump as a draft dodger.

It's fair to ask what periods did the posters spend in our Armed Forces.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 11:21pm

And maybe he is just sleeping you dork.

He would not be worried by you.

But it does get tiring dealing with thickheads like you whaleLOL
Whale, like PT, thinks fact checking and antagonistic heady thinking on this thread makes up for their life time absence from either public or national service.   Trump got 4 college deferments and 1 medical. Even if just 70% or 60% of draft age males got derferments, Trump was still within the law. Medical deferments were determined by government physicians during that era. Three million served in Vietnam. If you believe Whale, that means about 13 million were from filthy rich families that bought off government doctors and officials to get deferments. It is tiring to read their posts. Yawn. Next he will be protesting that Bill Clinton told the truth when he said he never inhaled pot or had sexual relations with that woman. Zźzzzzzzzz.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 2:07am
Clinton

Image result for eye roll gif emoji
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 3:04am

Clinton

Image result for eye roll gif emoji

According to your criteria, he was a draft dodging, pussy grabbing, lying crook and adulterous ass too. A former President is ignored by your character comparison while the current President is unfit to serve?

Gee, you are up late. Can't sleep? Trying to figure out how to make your cut and paste Trump biased thinking work in the complicated environment and relevant history of yankee politics?

Good luck with that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 674675676677678 1094>