Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 649650651652653 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

One of the 15 rogue assassins has ''died'' in a car accident. 

No comment from Mohammad Bone Saws yet.

Is that the one they threw under the bus lol,? If so he won't be on his own.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Just need to do away with a couple, lock up a few relatives and nobody will remember anything about anything. They may even offer one up as the rogue. Drawing straws now.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 3:48pm

Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Just need to do away with a couple, lock up a few relatives and nobody will remember anything about anything. They may even offer one up as the rogue. Drawing straws now.

No your not , it's already in motion, hope he's told his family.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 4:01pm
I have no sympathy for anyone involved on any level with this awful murder and hope they all rot.

What about the so called surgeon doing the hacking, he tells the others to put earphones on as he always does with these types of killings? How many people has he hacked up while still alive?
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 4:11pm

Unless they have changed it recently under dishonest Trumpism, 41% is still a minority maxie.

Shouldn't be long before they change it though. 

''Truth isn't Truth, Facts aren't Facts'' Rudy

I read it’s its very close in most cases
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/408123-republican-partys-favorability-rating-comparable-with-democrats-gallup

OForty-five percent give a favorable rating to the Republican Party in a new poll by Gallup, the highest number hit by the GOP in the poll since 2011.

It's also a tick up from the 44 percent polled who view the Democratic Party favorably.

While it's only a one-point difference, it comes weeks before the midterm elections and represents a swing from previous polls in which more American respondents gave a favorable opinion of Democrats compared to Republicans.

"No matter how much or how little party favorability affects elections, the fact that Republicans are more likely to view their party favorably than a year ago can be considered a positive indicator for the party, particularly if a more positive image boosts Republican turnout," Gallup wrote.

The 45 percent figure is a high watermark for the GOP since January 2011, when 47 percent said they viewed the GOP favorably. That was months after a midterm when the GOP swept back to power in the House.

The last time the GOP had a higher approval rating than Democrats in the Gallup poll was November 2014, when the GOP attained a 42 percent favorability rating and the Democrats had 36 percent. The GOP took back the Senate majority in the midterm elections that year.

The poll also showed that GOP-leaning adults have a more favorable impression of the party now than they did a year ago.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 4:35pm
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 5:40pm

I have no sympathy for anyone involved on any level with this awful murder and hope they all rot.

What about the so called surgeon doing the hacking, he tells the others to put earphones on as he always does with these types of killings? How many people has he hacked up while still alive?

That is truly sickening. Where'd you read that??
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 5:49pm
I posted the link a couple of days ago, but it has been widely reported

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 5:57pm
According to the source, who spoke to Middle East Eye, al-Tubaigy, who also holds a position within the Saudi Interior Ministry, said: "When I do this job, I listen to music."

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 6:43pm
That's during post mortems. I get your point though. Hopefully nothing that horrific happens, as in a regular thing.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 6:45pm
They cut him up alive. He took 7 minutes to die
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 6:49pm
Well, a source says there is recording of him being dragged in screaming... the rest is tabloid so far. Might be true but it's hardly established fact.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

As I’ve said before, I have an issue with those on long term banishment / suspension being able to enter the site. Almost makes me feel dirty thinking someone like Whale is sitting on the edge of his bed with a grey blanket over his head monitoring everybodies posts. It’s not healthy either

All the lefty's ganging up on poor old Doc. The balance got upset when Miami & Three Bears got booted & Whale got the Red Carpet treatment. They fight well in packs - bit like their Sudanese mates down there in Melbourne

You didnt seem to mind Miami back on his 25th identity, having been permanently banned 24 identities ago. Is that because he shares your views?
Have you been self-appointed as Whales keeper PT or does it just come with the job ?

Come on oneone - getting Whale released from purgatory is one of CNNPT's few "wins" this decade ... let him bask in it ... at least until Whale implodes again!LOL
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 7:21pm

Whale can look after himself. I am just curious about your seemingly contrary positions on Whale and Miami.

You mean like Trump should be crucified for his misogyny, but Bill Clinton ... meh Wink.

Nice call you arrogant, out of touch hypocrite ... you didn't even blink then!Thumbs Up
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 7:26pm

They are already regretting the decision to let women drive.
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 7:35pm
Wow, you can set your watch to this.
Our demented finger painter at it again.
3 posts in a row,none of them making a point,just spilling bile.
Like a monkey throwing handfuls of sh*t over anyone he can get near.
.....Sad
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 7:39pm

Would that be NONE?

No wonder you have zero credibility - the truth will set you free you know!Hug
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

.....Sad

Op cit has 5 letters.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 7:41pm
Make that 4 posts in a row now Rusty.  Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 7:45pm

.....Sad

I used to enjoy being stalked by Whale! ... you need to lift your game though rustard, you're just like one of those mosquitoes that keeps people awake at night - never really does any damage, just fcuking annoying with the constany repetitive whine!LOL

Of course my comments are beyond the comprehension of someone with the brain capacity of gnat, why do you act shocked!?Wacko 

GO AWAY.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Make that 4 posts in a row now Rusty.  Wink

Please, if you are going to encourage him (and he needs all he can get!) make it worthwhile SC ... Embarrassed
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

.....Sad

I used to enjoy being stalked by Whale! ... you need to lift your game though rustard, you're just like one of those mosquitoes that keeps people awake at night - never really does any damage, just fcuking annoying with the constany repetitive whine!LOL

Of course my comments are beyond the comprehension of someone with the brain capacity of gnat, why do you act shocked!?Wacko 

GO AWAY.

What a sad primary schoolgirl retort.
Instead of hijacking this thread trying to insult me with these pathetic responses,why don’t you start a new thread where I can mock you,and you can reply with these childish responses.
But be careful my poor demented finger painter of getting in a battle of wits,you are unarmed.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 8:18pm
Great idea rusty - start a new thread for the weird banter.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 10:53pm

.....Sad

GO AWAY.

Instead of hijacking this thread trying to insult me with these pathetic responses,why don’t you start a new thread where I can mock you,and you can reply with these childish responses.
But be careful my poor demented finger painter of getting in a battle of wits,you are unarmed.
Oh dear, that terrible grammar must be upsetting you Whale, and not a thing you can do about it!LOLLOLLOL

So Rusty, you are still unable to answer my previous challenge I see ... do you want me to keep asking?

btw, did CNNPT tell you to throw in the "unarmed" zinger that you completely stuffed up? ... it's not even a good deflection when you get it right ... you try again if you like.
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 11:27pm
Geez he's given you an absolute pasting, Doc. How many GO AWAY's is that now? At least you've put the crayons away. Rattled, methinks.

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:00am
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:02am
So how about Kavanaugh? And the Saudi situation?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:02am

.....Sad

GO AWAY.

Oh dear, that terrible grammar must be upsetting you Whale, and not a thing you can do about it!LOLLOLLOL

So Rusty, you are still unable to answer my previous challenge I see ... do you want me to keep asking?

btw, did CNNPT tell you to throw in the "unarmed" zinger that you completely stuffed up? ... it's not even a good deflection when you get it right ... you try again if you like.

Enough of this sh*t, if you haven’t worked out yet that I only respond when you act like a demented idiot,then you are as stupid as you admitted to,on another thread.
Every time you figuratively fling sh*t around here, I’ll call you out.
Behave like a semi functioning member of society and I’ll gloss over most of the right wing,racist drivel you shove down everyone’s throats.

You really should understand perspective, when you throw sh*t over people your perspective is that you’re funny,they are distressed and look like fools.

But all sane people see,is some deranged idiot,who has ripped his nappy off, has a crazed look in his eyes,frothing mouth and has his own gelati all over his hands and his keyboard.
Figuratively,I hope for your sake.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:06am
No, rusty, all sane people see is Dr E being a smart bloke with his own thoughts, and you being a weirdo.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:10am
rust your posts make for fascinating reading, when i can be bothered.
say alot without saying much at all.
I think you have perfected the art of rubbish speak, to put it kindly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 649650651652653 1094>