Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 643644645646647 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 5:43pm
Hey rust bucket, I've never come across this guy before, but I notice you are not arguing with his assessment of these unhinged, out of touch, racist, left wing nutter commentators- or are you supporting this typical CNN crack-pot Don Lemon character?Pig
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 5:57pm
You seem to be able to sniff them out. 

What bizarre search terms do you enter on Google to land on that crap?
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 5:57pm
Everybody knew Kanye West was a fruit loop long before they knew he was a Trumpie.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:01pm
Trumpers to: 

Kapernick - Stick to football
Meryl Streep - stick to acting
Taylor Swift - stick to singing

Kanye - He's a visionary.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

I don't think you will find it there ...

Image result for brown nose memes

The chihuahua's looking for Hilary ..    Smart dogs .
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

You seem to be able to sniff them out. 

What bizarre search terms do you enter on Google to land on that crap the truth?

Yeah, you would have to ask, wouldn't you!LOL
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Everybody knew Kanye West was a fruit loop long before they knew he was a Trumpie.

Keep it up!Thumbs Up
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:19pm
But hey you're welcome to Kanye on Team Trump. I wouldn't brag about if he was on mine.Wink
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:29pm

Trumpers to: 

Kapernick - Stick to football
Meryl Streep - stick to acting
Taylor Swift - stick to singing

Kanye - He's a visionary.

Nooooooo! ... I want MORE political opinions from Hollywood, and out of work sports people like Kapernick, who is an exposed hypocritical mercenary - we've been over his motivation - you lost that one too CNNPT!Embarrassed

... but please try to keep it up for the next few weeks ... who knows, there might be some US voters reading!Wacko
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

But hey you're welcome to Kanye on Team Trump. I wouldn't brag about if he was on mine.Wink

Whilst I'm impartial as you know, I can hear who you've drawn to your team, from a mile away!

They just screech "Rrrreeeeee!!!"Pig
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 7:00pm
what the f is Rrrrreeee ?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 7:13pm
Go to an ALP/Greens Climate Alarm rally - you'll find out!LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 7:26pm
I bet you are glad you asked, eh Whale?
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

what the f is Rrrrreeee ?

It’s either that Trumper tactic of transference, or his medication has worn off completely
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 8:52pm

Hey rust bucket, I've never come across this guy before, but I notice you are not arguing with his assessment of these unhinged, out of touch, racist, left wing nutter commentators- or are you supporting this typical CNN crack-pot Don Lemon character?Pig

I’m not either or, because this bloke is a nutter,it doesn’t mean the guy he is disparaging is worth defending either.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

I’m not either or, because this bloke is a nutter,it doesn’t mean the guy he is disparaging is worth defending either.

As I said, no idea about the Youtuber, but he was spot on about Mr Lemon ... one of CNNPT's go to guys on gender and racial issues when Penny Wong is unavailable.(Lemon that is).
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 10:30pm

I bet you are glad you asked, eh Whale?

As normal, CNNPT treats his minions like mushrooms - keeps them in the dark and feeds them bullgelati!

Here, let me help with a history lesson!

"Rrrreeeee!!!" is the mating call of the "Leftus Ignoramus Usefulis Idiotis" - better known as a sufferer of TDS or "Trump Derangement Syndrome" - it is a debilitating condition, and whips the infected into a state of excited delirium. They eventually find themselves incapable of rational thought or speech, and are able to do no more than collapsing into the fetal position, blubbering and screaming - this goes on until they attract similarly afflicted victims, and they often end up in an awkward group hug, also known as a "circle jerk", where they soothe one another by chanting things like "Save the Polar Bears", "All Teachers Must Be Gay", "Coal is Evil" and "Stop Adani, Save the Reef" ... ritual demands that the last one to scream "Fcuk Trump" must eat the biscuit.

The clip below is recognised as one of the first recorded sightings of a typical fcuked up person going "Rrrreeeeee!!!" ... responding to the swearing in of President Donald J. Trump.

More recently, it has been observed very regularly, but most notably in conjunction with Record Unemployment Rate announcements, Breakthroughs in International Trade Agreements, Creation of millions of jobs for blacks hispanics and women, Record Wealth creation levels, and any time a new Supreme Court justice is sworn in.

Enjoy!Cry

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 7:06am
Is rogue killers roaming the corridors of Saudi embassies and consulates an actual thing?Clown

Jamal Khashoggi: Trump suggests 'rogue killers' may be involved in Saudi journalist's disappearance in Turkey

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 8:51am
Sad little lying pissant. Pay up cheapskate.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 12:47pm
Wow, retailing giant Sears has gone into bankruptcy. Haven't they heard that Trump has made America great again?

Sears Holdings Corp, the 125-year-old retailer that became an icon for generations of American shoppers, filed for bankruptcy, saddled with billions of dollars of debt racked up as it struggled to adjust to the rapid shift toward online consumption.

The company filed for Chapter 11 protection from creditors with the US Bankruptcy Court in White Plains, New York, early on Monday and said Eddie Lampert is stepping down immediately as chief executive. At the same time, Lampert's ESL Investments Inc is negotiating a financing deal while also discussing buying "a large portion of the company's store base," Sears said in a statement.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/us-department-store-sears-goes-bankrupt-in-face-of-amazon-20181015-p509tx.html

Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I don't think you will find it there ...

Image result for brown nose memes

The chihuahua's looking for Hilary ..    Smart dogs .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 1:20pm
You are back Shammy. I thought you had seen the error of your faux Conservative Trumpian ways and sought atonement for your errors in judgement. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 1:40pm

You are back Shammy. I thought you had seen the error of your faux Conservative Trumpian ways and sought atonement for your errors in judgement. 

How about this to make your day.

"A federal judge on Monday dismissed a lawsuit from adult film actress Stormy Daniels that claimed President Trump defamed her when he suggested she had lied about being threatened to keep quiet about their alleged relationship.

U.S. District Judge S. James Otero in Los Angeles ruled that Trump’s speech was protected by the First Amendment as the kind of “‘rhetorical hyperbole’ normally associated with politics and public discourse in the United States.” He ordered Daniels, whose given name is Stephanie Clifford, to pay Trump’s legal fees."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/judge-throws-out-stormy-danielss-lawsuit-against-trump/2018/10/15/402935e8-d0cc-11e8-b2d2-f397227b43f0_story.html?noredirect=on

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 1:48pm
A nothing burger Shammy. The defamation case was always going to be difficult according to experts. Avenatti is appealing the decision but it makes no difference to the major non disclosure case. 

Did you see Mr Cohen spent 50 hours assisting investigators on the criminal aspects of this, involving him, Trump Sr and Eric (allegedly the dumbest of the litter)?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 2:36pm

A nothing burger . . .
I would have never guessed but with over 600 pages of nothing burgers that you have posted in triplicate it is really hard to tell what is significant anymore. Trump is still President though. Makes me think it is only significant if you post it.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 2:41pm
Hey Shammy have you updated your Kanye collection yet?

How dumb do Trumpers have to be to hate NFL and Harley Davidson, but love Kanye West? It is a strange world. LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:20pm
Just another Trump achievement unreported by the FAKE NEWS media. Ouch

... or is this guy just another one of those mentally retarded negroes CNNPT?

... or maybe he's 1/1,024th Mexican?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:23pm
So what did he actually do? He says he didn't ask Turkey to release him. 

Should we believe Trump or you? What a choice. LOL

Turkey are playing politics looking to sneak back into favour if the sh*t fully hits the fan with the Saudis.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

How about this to make your day.

"A federal judge on Monday dismissed a lawsuit from adult film actress Stormy Daniels that claimed President Trump defamed her when he suggested she had lied about being threatened to keep quiet about their alleged relationship.

U.S. District Judge S. James Otero in Los Angeles ruled that Trump’s speech was protected by the First Amendment as the kind of “‘rhetorical hyperbole’ normally associated with politics and public discourse in the United States.” He ordered Daniels, whose given name is Stephanie Clifford, to pay Trump’s legal fees."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/judge-throws-out-stormy-danielss-lawsuit-against-trump/2018/10/15/402935e8-d0cc-11e8-b2d2-f397227b43f0_story.html?noredirect=on

... and Trump looks like being awarded costs as well!Big smile

Better start dancing Stormy!LOLLOLLOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:25pm
Turkey has just found itself in a powerful position and will play it smart to best suit Turkey.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 643644645646647 1094>