Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 598599600601602 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

You keep believing that if it gets through the day Shammy, but even Mitch is sh*tting himself 

PS, I hope you dont have to rely on FEMA during this hurricane Florence after Trump stole $39m from it to pay to put more kids in cages.

#priorities #MAGA
More pettiness. I hope you anti-Trump sociopaths can get help in OZ, but I fear with your government in shambles, you won't. Maybe you should start an emotional support thread. You can operate it like AA. Call it ATA for Anti-Trump Anonymous. It can have a few simple steps. Step one is to admit Trump is the duly elected POTUS. Step two is to admit that Hillary is a loser. Step three is recognition that you are powerless to change the election results through the criminal justice system. Step four is the immediate realization that you look stupid by not recognizing steps 1 thru 3.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:29am
I would expect nothing less. So now he's a perjuring rapist with a gambling problem.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:29am
Image result for head in the sand gif
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:29am
Re PT's latest gossip I mean
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:30am
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

I would expect nothing less. So now he's a perjuring rapist with a gambling problem.

But that doesn't matter if he is going to overturn Roe, right?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:32am
Couldn't care less if he overturns Roe, which he won't and which is pointless anyway. Please stop trying to understand another person's POV. You aren't capable of it.
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:33am

Excellent characterization of CNNPT researching yankee politics.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:39am
Here is another one you were all over Shammy Wink
Nike just hit an 85 year high today. Hope you didn't burn all your shoes. Shocked
#fail

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:43am

Here is another one you were all over Shammy Wink
Nike just hit an 85 year high today. Hope you didn't burn all your shoes. Shocked
#fail

Deflecting are you?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:46am
So many #fails, so little time

Coffee time calls Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:48am

Couldn't care less if he overturns Roe, which he won't and which is pointless anyway. Please stop trying to understand another person's POV. You aren't capable of it.

stayer Embarrassed
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

You keep believing that if it gets through the day Shammy, but even Mitch is sh*tting himself 

PS, I hope you dont have to rely on FEMA during this hurricane Florence after Trump stole $39m from it to pay to put more kids in cages.

#priorities #MAGA
More pettiness. I hope you anti-Trump sociopaths can get help in OZ, but I fear with your government in shambles, you won't. Maybe you should start an emotional support thread. You can operate it like AA. Call it ATA for Anti-Trump Anonymous. It can have a few simple steps. Step one is to admit Trump is the duly elected POTUS. Step two is to admit that Hillary is a loser. Step three is recognition that you are powerless to change the election results through the criminal justice system. Step four is the immediate realization that you look stupid by not recognizing steps 1 thru 3.
why do you keep going back to Hilary?
She is irrelevant when discussing Trumps performance as POTUS.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:00am
 Kavanaugh completely brushed the father of a Parklands victim, Fred Guttenburg who extended his hand and introduced himself. Kavanaugh turned and asked security, who move in on him, to remove the man.

Kavanaugh was later given the opportunity to explain himself but didn't

Now under pressure Kavanaugh says he wouldn't have dismissed Guttenburg had he knew who he was.

The look on his face says exactly what he thought when the man said who he was. I can see why Trump wants him so badly but he is the most unpopular pick in modern history.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:36am
Great news Shammy. Manafort, it is just now being reported has reached a plea deal with Mr Mueller, to be formalised in court tomorrow.

With no Manafort trial to obsess about, and him completely detached from his day job of running the country, he can now put all his energy into the October Trump Org fraud trial in NY, now that judge has batted away all challenges. How funny the judge questioning them all on their decision to defend it in court in what is a slam dunk case of fraud, rather than just settle. I guess it is the criminal trials that will eventuate from this civil trial. What do you think? 

#MAGA Most successful witch hunt in history. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:56am

Great news Shammy. Manafort, it is just now being reported has reached a plea deal with Mr Mueller, to be formalised in court tomorrow.

With no Manafort trial to obsess about, and him completely detached from his day job of running the country, he can now put all his energy into the October Trump Org fraud trial in NY, now that judge has batted away all challenges. How funny the judge questioning them all on their decision to defend it in court in what is a slam dunk case of fraud, rather than just settle. I guess it is the criminal trials that will eventuate from this civil trial. What do you think? 

#MAGA Most successful witch hunt in history. 
Your never ceasing imagination continues to amaze me. That is what I think. Congrats on making this thread 600 pages of BS.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 11:04am
35 indictments
Hundreds of charges
4 Trump team in prison. Even a Russian hacker in prison, extradited from Spain. Trumpers said that was a waste of time and a sham.
Many more ready to be dropped in there
Trump under multiple criminal investigations
Trump under countless civil investigations and suits.

Yep, the most successful fantasy in historyThumbs Up

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 11:13am
But nothing implicating Trump.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 11:21am
Oh Shammy, Embarrassed You know very well how mafiosa investigations and prosecutions work. The target(s) are always last, after the investigators have extracted everything and locked up everyone from the outer rings then raid, arrest and charge the capos and consigliere (already plead guilty to 8 crimes), the book keeper(under immunity deal). I know you are impatient but it will happen. 
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 12:09pm
Image result for 600 pages
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 1:21pm

Oh Shammy, Embarrassed You know very well how mafiosa investigations and prosecutions work. The target(s) are always last, after the investigators have extracted everything and locked up everyone from the outer rings then raid, arrest and charge the capos and consigliere (already plead guilty to 8 crimes), the book keeper(under immunity deal). I know you are impatient but it will happen. 

No impatience here. You have dominated this thread with your creative cut and paste theories and predictions for 600 pages and nothing has been proven against Trump. It appears I have been a rock of patience.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:04pm

Great position when you think about it .

A sure way for anti Trumpers to recognise one another.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I thought it was donny in the bunker looking for his golf ball
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I thought it was donny in the bunker looking for his golf ball

It was , when he found out you were a hole behind.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:41pm

stayer Embarrassed

Would you like me to explain why I couldn't care less about Roe, and why I want a conservative-leaning SCOTUS, or would you prefer to just continue with your smug contempt for anyone who thinks differently to you?
Fair dinkum you're the archetype of the irrational, closed-minded "progressive", part of which is thinking you're a free and original thinker and that everyone who thinks differently is inferior. That obnoxious mentality is what drove people to Trump.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:47pm
Irony?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:50pm
How many posts of mine would you estimate you have stuck a whacko or clown emoticon under? 50?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:55pm

How many posts of mine would you estimate you have stuck a whacko or clown emoticon under? 50?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:57pm
And most of them Friday evenings.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:58pm
🍻
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 7:00pm
I think if you checked back on the posts I respond to with a whacko emoticon, you'll find that they turned out to be pretty whacko in retrospect.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 598599600601602 1094>