Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 546547548549550 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Tell you how bad the idiot in chief is going this week Shammy. He has retreated to one of  his safe spaces an hour ago on twitter, attacking NFL players again. Pathetic.

Petty, petty, petty. I see your unhinged animosity is getting up early with the rest of your hysteria. Attack the family when nothing else works. Have you picked out your portrait and biography to present to the Empty Handed HOF selection committee? I am thinking your hero, Ferris Mueller, might be a candidate along with you.
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 1:43pm

Trump's base LOLLOL

More pettiness. How low can you go?
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 1:47pm
She didn't say that?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Tell you how bad the idiot in chief is going this week Shammy. He has retreated to one of  his safe spaces an hour ago on twitter, attacking NFL players again. Pathetic.

Petty, petty, petty. I see your unhinged animosity is getting up early with the rest of your hysteria. Attack the family when nothing else works. Have you picked out your portrait and biography to present to the Empty Handed HOF selection committee? I am thinking your hero, Ferris Mueller, might be a candidate along with you.

Is it true that the ''family'' have been hiding behind the secret service who drive away process servers Shammy. 
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 2:31pm
Pettiness- that's a very strange word coming from a supporter of the pettiest, lowest politician I've ever seen.Wink
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Pettiness- that's a very strange word coming from a supporter of the pettiest, lowest politician I've ever seen.Wink

Can you list what he has done to have made America such a worse place now than it was before he won the election.

We know the Stock Exchange & Employment figures are thriving = So away you go for an interesting read.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 10:07am
Having not yet screwed up the fantastic Obama stock exchange and unemployment recovery post Bush recession is good.Thumbs Up 

How is the trade war going? Who are, and will be the winners there? 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 11:04am
Shammy, Trump/Giuliani waved the privilege on the leaked tapes yesterday. They nornally blame Hillary, the media, the FBI the Pakistani gentleman....anyone for such a leak, to enrage the feral ''I could shoot someone'' base against the deep state.

Not this....why? How bad must be the stuff coming out of the other Cohen tapes be to admit they were lying and committing crime on this all along? Not a trick question, we know he lies about everything all the time, but this seems very different.I dont buy the other theories that he admits to this crime to stifle the media cycle to deflect from the Helsinky disaster.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Can you list what he has done to have made America such a worse place now than it was before he won the election.

We know the Stock Exchange & Employment figures are thriving = So away you go for an interesting read.

Like trying to teach a blind man to see.Wink Pointless exercise that would be.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 7:22pm

absolutely correct - the deranged conservatives continue to accept the bizarre behaviour of trump as ok.
if trump was a left winger they all would be having kittens
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 9:35pm

I ACCEPT YOUR SURRENDER , I didn't think there was much to support you.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 1:28am

I ACCEPT YOUR SURRENDER , I didn't think there was much to support you.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 9:08am
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

absolutely correct - the deranged conservatives continue to accept the bizarre behaviour of trump as ok.
if trump was a left winger they all would be having kittens

They would have had impeachment long before this.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 12:16pm
Breaking news

Hillary Clinton admits to secret meetings with Putin.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 1:45pm
Wow that is the biggest story Alex has broken since his revelation that Hillary and Podesta were running a child rape/trafficking ring out of the Comet Ping Pong pizza shop. Dont know why she wasn't jailed for that. Shocked
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 7:01pm
Someone has something on his mind. He has in the last few days attacked Michael Cohen, Mr Rouhani, Mr Mueller. the DOJ, FBI, Dan Coates, Hillary, 4 Republican Federal judges, Obama, Nancy Pelosi, the NFL, Fake News Media, Teresa May, NATO, EU......but not Vlad. 

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 7:03pm
Just lining up all of his enemies, in no specific order ...they will ALL be DEALT WITH ... BE CAUTIOUS!
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Just lining up all of his enemies, in no specific order ...they will ALL be DEALT WITH ... BE CAUTIOUS!

he's certainly making a lot of enemies - do you think bitter twitter foreign policy is a good thing?
its just a trump political deflection when its getting gelati at home

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 10:01am
He named his Nixonian ''enemies list'' on the weekend, all former intelligence and security officials, and is now trying to get security clearances revoked for them. Anyone who has criticised him or knows what he has done, and are/will be witnesses against him, he is removing their clearances. Never mind that some of them no longer have clearances, it is just to be extremely petty, petulant and dangerous. Next he will want them locked up along with Hillary, because that is the Stalinist authoritarian thing to do.

The Banana Republic has arrived. Only question still to be answered is in November at the military parade in his honour(that he has ordered- very BR) that Congress have been told they have to pay for, will he wear his new powder blue military uniform with dozens of unearned medals adorning it and his generalissimo cap and sunglasses?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 10:12am
Shammy the judge granted permission for immunity for the five unnamed witnesses. He also granted prosecutors another week, because new evidence keeps flooding in. 

Paulie ''Walnuts'' Manafort better cut his deal pretty soon. Otherwise he will have to get used to this situation:

Christopher: How long do you think we've got to stay there?
Paulie Walnuts: That's different for everybody. You add up all your mortal sins and multiply that number by 50. Then you add up all your venial sins and multiply that by 25. You add that together and that's your sentence. I figure I'm gonna have to do 6,000 years before I get accepted into heaven and 6,000 years is nothin' in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It's like a couple of days here.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 11:33am

He named his Nixonian ''enemies list'' on the weekend, all former intelligence and security officials, and is now trying to get security clearances revoked for them. Anyone who has criticised him or knows what he has done, and are/will be witnesses against him, he is removing their clearances. Never mind that some of them no longer have clearances, it is just to be extremely petty, petulant and dangerous. Next he will want them locked up along with Hillary, because that is the Stalinist authoritarian thing to do.

The Banana Republic has arrived. Only question still to be answered is in November at the military parade in his honour(that he has ordered- very BR) that Congress have been told they have to pay for, will he wear his new powder blue military uniform with dozens of unearned medals adorning it and his generalissimo cap and sunglasses?

the banana republic is looming - his administrations diplomatic appointments are at an all time low. So many positions not filled. Maybe he can't find enough "friends" to fill the positions or he just doesn't care.
foreign policy shamblesConfused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 11:34am
Trump has never met an autocrat he doesn't like because he admires them and is jealous of them.Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 11:40am
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

the banana republic is looming - his administrations diplomatic appointments are at an all time low. So many positions not filled. Maybe he can't find enough "friends" to fill the positions or he just doesn't care.
foreign policy shamblesConfused

Gutting the State Dept was a stated goal. The only reason he hasn't fired more people is that he can't find people to replace that even his Republican mates would approve. Such is the drain he he digs them from.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 11:41am

Shammy the judge granted permission for immunity for the five unnamed witnesses. He also granted prosecutors another week, because new evidence keeps flooding in. 

Paulie ''Walnuts'' Manafort better cut his deal pretty soon. Otherwise he will have to get used to this situation:

<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;">Christopher: How long do you think we've got to stay there?</span><br style="-sizing: border-; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;"><span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;">Paulie Walnuts: That's different for everybody. You add up all your mortal sins and multiply that number by 50. Then you add up all your venial sins and multiply that by 25. You add that together and that's your sentence. I figure I'm gonna have to do 6,000 years before I get accepted into heaven and 6,000 years is nothin' in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It's like a couple of days here.</span>

And remind me again what direct link is there between Manafort and Mueller's original Russian interference investigation? I thought Trump was your target. #unhinged&emptyhandedCNNPT.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 11:48am
I'm looking forward to the result of the November mid-term election more than the Melbourne Cup.Big smile What's your prediction?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 11:53am
Manafort is a Russian asset inserted by Deripaska to gain intelligence from the campaign. What better spot to do that from as chair? How did he walk straight into such a position? When he was fired because he was too hot to handle by the Trump campaign, he was dropped by his Russian handlers who wanted their money back($12m). It will be discussed in the second trial. 

As I have told you many times Shammy, Manafort has been investigated by the FBI and CIA for almost 2 decades but was never pulled in because he was still providing intelligence on the Ukraine coup and the pro Russian Yanochovych, for whom he worked for several years. Once Yanochovych fled to Moscow and Manafort back to America after the coup, the FBI wanted to prosecute him The CIA said they were still interested in Deripaska so hold off. Mr Mueller was FBI chief for 13 years of the time Manafort was under investigation He knows him intimately, which levers to pull and what he has on Trump.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 1:15pm
Shammy do you reckon the 5 granted immunity are people from this bank? You remember this one, it would have been on Fox. Manafort tries to borrow $16m from this bank to get Deripaska off his back, and promises the loans officer he will make him Secretary of the Army. LOL

Only the best people eh Shammy?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 2:21pm

Manafort is a Russian asset inserted by Deripaska to gain intelligence from the campaign. What better spot to do that from as chair? How did he walk straight into such a position? When he was fired because he was too hot to handle by the Trump campaign, he was dropped by his Russian handlers who wanted their money back($12m). It will be discussed in the second trial. 

As I have told you many times Shammy, Manafort has been investigated by the FBI and CIA for almost 2 decades but was never pulled in because he was still providing intelligence on the Ukraine coup and the pro Russian Yanochovych, for whom he worked for several years. Once Yanochovych fled to Moscow and Manafort back to America after the coup, the FBI wanted to prosecute him The CIA said they were still interested in Deripaska so hold off. Mr Mueller was FBI chief for 13 years of the time Manafort was under investigation He knows him intimately, which levers to pull and what he has on Trump.

Not specifically the substance of the Manafort indictments. Remind me again how indictments in Manafort trial has a direct connection to Mueller's Russian interference investigation. Your speculation is not why Manafort was charged. Great fiction though.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 3:18pm
When the cops pull you over to breath test you, should they ignore the corpse in the back seat, because that isn't what they pulled you over for?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 3:20pm

I wasn’t watching the Donald Trump–Vladimir Putin press conference from Helsinki. But when my phone started burning up with messages, I knew something was going on. I quickly discovered that Putin had mentioned me by name. No journalist had asked about me. He just brought me up out of the blue.

Putin offered to allow American investigators to interview the 12 Russian intelligence agents just indicted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller in exchange for allowing Russians to have access to me and those close to me. This is no idle threat. For the last ten years, I’ve been trying to avoid getting killed by Putin’s regime, and there already exists a trail of dead bodies connected to its desire to see me dead. Amazingly, Trump stood next to him, appearing to nod approvingly. He even later said that he considered it “an incredible offer.”

I’m lodged so firmly under Putin’s skin because I’m the person responsible for getting the Magnitsky Act passed in the United States in 2012. This is a law that allows the U.S. government to freeze assets and ban visas of human-rights violators around the world. Some of these human-rights violators had killed Sergei Magnitsky, my Russian lawyer who was murdered in a Moscow jail for uncovering a massive $230 million government-corruption scheme that we’ve since traced to known Putin cronies. In essence, Putin received some of the proceeds of this crime, and he is terrified that the Magnitsky Act could be applied to his offshore fortune, which is probably one of the largest amassed in modern times.

The Helsinki summit is not the first time my name has come up at a Putin press conference. Back in 2006 at the G-8 Conference in St. Petersburg, a young reporter for the Moscow Times asked why I’d been denied an entry visa to Russia and declared a threat to national security, all with no explanation. She pointed out that I was the biggest foreign investor in the Russian stock market, and that the prime minister of the United Kingdom had asked Putin about my situation earlier that day.

Putin frowned. “To be honest, I don’t know why this particular person has been refused entry to Russia. I can imagine that this person has broken the laws of our country, and if others do the same we’ll refuse them entry, too.”

“This person.” Putin almost never utters the names of his enemies — except for mine, which he lately seems to utter at every opportunity. To my mind, this can only mean that he is seriously rattled.

Since 2012, Putin has made it perhaps his largest foreign policy priority to have the Magnitsky Act repealed. But none of his efforts have worked. Not only has it not been repealed, it’s spread to six additional countries, including the United Kingdom, Canada, the Baltic states and Gibraltar. There are eight other countries with Magnitsky Acts on deck: Sweden, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Australia, South Africa and Ukraine. The Magnitsky Act is going viral, and countries that have Magnitsky Acts are sanctioning Putin’s cronies, who I imagine soon will be sanctioned by other countries as well.

In addition, the Global Magnitsky Justice Campaign has investigated and found the $230 million that Sergei Magnitsky exposed and was killed over. There are now a number of live law-enforcement investigations around the world determining just who benefited from this crime. These have resulted in tens of millions of dollars of frozen assets. Furthermore, these investigations don’t only put at risk the beneficiaries of this crime, but the benificiaries of many other similar crimes. These people are ready to kill to keep their money. Losing it would be devastating.

Putin’s latest allegation that I donated $400 million to Hillary Clinton is so ludicrous and untrue that it falls into delusion. I’ve never made a political donation to Hillary Clinton or any other political candidate. It’s in the same category as other Russian government allegations against me: they accused me of being a serial killer; they accused me of being a CIA/MI6 agent determined to destroy the Russian government; and they accused me of somehow stealing $4.8 billion of IMF money back in the 1990s that was destined for the Russian Treasury. These guys have seriously lost their cool and are beginning to make mistakes.

The biggest mistake that Putin made in his offer today to effectively swap me for the 12 Russian agents is that he went to the wrong head of state. Although I was born in America, I emigrated to the United Kingdom 29 years ago and am a British citizen. If he really wants me, he better go talk to Theresa May, who might have a few choice words for him after Russian agents spread the military-grade nerve agent Novichok across the cathedral town of Salisbury, England.

http://time.com/5340545/bill-browder-vladimir-putin-magnitsky-act-donald-trump/

Bill Browder is the founder and CEO of Hermitage Capital Management and was the largest foreign investor in Russia until 2005. Since 2009 when his lawyer, Sergei Magnitsky, died in prison after uncovering a $230 million fraud committed by Russian government officials, Browder has been leading a campaign to expose Russia's endemic corruption and human rights abuses.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 546547548549550 1094>