Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 508509510511512 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 10:02pm
Are you able to post anything without insulting people? Very childish
Are you able to post without lying Fibber? You're at it again with the above quote.

Please use the quote function. Any idiot can use it

And there we have it from the Troll in Chief and resident recidivist recalcitrant. Don't demand anything of me with your petulant ignorance. I'll post how I like and according to the tone YOU, and your low rent posse of minions, set.
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

He must be the only American billionaire I've heard of who scumbags his own charity like that- fill me in if I'm just naive-- they seem to be fairly reputable in that respect-

and 1000 times more generous than the Great Leader

Make that a million times more generous, in light of PT's post showing the great scumbag doesn't put any of his own money in his charity.Shocked

So you can't read or  are too lazy. I  guess that suits your modus operandi. Make statements you can never back up and settle for your point of view without a need for any correction.

I gave you three links for the Walton Foundation, one of which clearly pointed out they put little or no of their own money into their charitable Foundation. Another that they use their Foundation to support political campaigns including Hillary's and a third to demonstrate that they use the Foundation to support their own vanity projects. They also use the Foundation to avoid huge amounts of tax.

You really take ignorant to a new level on this thread and that takes some doing with PT around.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 10:55pm
Donald is so busy bringing peace to the world .
Getting a fair trade deal for his Country.
Blasting the Climate Change Psychiatrics into oblivion.

Cementing his position as POTUS.     A great Man.
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 11:21pm

He must be the only American billionaire I've heard of who scumbags his own charity like that- fill me in if I'm just naive-- they seem to be fairly reputable in that respect-

and 1000 times more generous than the Great Leader

Make that a million times more generous, in light of PT's post showing the great scumbag doesn't put any of his own money in his charity.Shocked

So you can't read or  are too lazy. I  guess that suits your modus operandi. Make statements you can never back up and settle for your point of view without a need for any correction.

I gave you three links for the Walton Foundation, one of which clearly pointed out they put little or no of their own money into their charitable Foundation. Another that they use their Foundation to support political campaigns including Hillary's and a third to demonstrate that they use the Foundation to support their own vanity projects. They also use the Foundation to avoid huge amounts of tax.

You really take ignorant to a new level on this thread and that takes some doing with PT around.

Ignorance.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 11:23pm
Softy...     Are You really WHALE ...     The FF of TBV ( feared Fish )
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 12:06am
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

it would be nice if trump ever released his tax records like other presidents have done. As long as he doesn't then you have to assume he isn't too proud of them. He has boasted about his philanthropy but where is the proof?  The trump foundation simply passes on donations from it into other charities. Donny the fake  then claims the donation as his. How much of his own cash is donated?

Trump has been too busy keeping his promises ... also unlike other Presidents.Wink

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 12:08am
This sums it up ...

Image result for Trump cured cancer
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 12:11am
He promised big tax cuts for battlers, that new structure would be a negative for him personally. How did that go?

He promised to replace Obamacare with something much better.
It's been 500 days,any idea on what he was proposing?
And nothing is not better.......
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 12:48am

James Comey 'insubordinate' and made 'serious error of judgment,' new report finds

DOJ Watchdog: Comey ‘Deviated’ From FBI Procedure in Clinton Probe

Comey Was ‘Insubordinate’ in Clinton Probe

Could Trump win the election? “We’ll stop it,” an FBI agent texted in 2016

The Strzok-Page Texts and the Origins of the Trump-Russia Investigation

Here's What The FBI Lovers' Secret Texts Actually Say About Trump, Clinton And Leaks

Trump: Amazed Strzok Is Still At FBI; Comey Was "Ringleader" Of "Den Of Thieves"

Hey, CNNPT ... just like CNN and all the other FAKE NEWS outlets, you have been very quiet on the DOJ Inspector General's Damning Report ... 

Comey "deviated from procedure" ... why? ... cause he's sort of dumb, clumsy and like Peter Strzok and Lisa Page and the rest of the DOJ and FBI, he was just not very good at his job ... oh, and biased against Trump to the point of obsessive derangement?

... and since Strzok was such a disappointing failure, did Lisa Page knock back his sexual advances, and tell the loser to go and look after himself, or the Democratic way - find an intern?

No need to reply with a question about Stormy ... Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 12:55am
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

He promised big tax cuts for battlers, that new structure would be a negative for him personally. How did that go?

500 daysShocked ... be patient rusty ... he still has 2,420 days left to get it done ... you know what they say ... "Trump Tower overlooking Trump International Golf Course in Pyongyang, home to the Unified Korean Open in perpetuity, wasn't built in 500 days!" ... the greens will be orange too, as a display of enduring thanks and respect from the people of China North Korea!Wink 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 12:59am
Oh, and rusty, have a look at the meme I posted about cancer, 100 times, before you waste your time with more frivolous criticisms of the Great Man.Thumbs Up
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 5:44am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

This sums it up ...

Clap very funny - pay that one, i want my cancer back! haha

but then the trump supporters are that special they probably think he can cure cancer
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 6:51am
Marble :-     NK's Kimmy was a Cancer ...      One Donald Trump has seen improvement in his condition without the need for intrusive surgery .

Don is a true Wizard
We need a Wizard of OZ but Canberra won't be where we find it.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 7:41am

Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

500 daysShocked ... be patient rusty ... he still has 2,420 days left to get it done ... you know what they say ... "Trump Tower overlooking Trump International Golf Course in Pyongyang, home to the Unified Korean Open in perpetuity, wasn't built in 500 days!" ... the greens will be orange too, as a display of enduring thanks and respect from the people of China North Korea!Wink 

I suppose it depends on what the definition of is immediately is 

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 7:52am

Hey, CNNPT ... just like CNN and all the other FAKE NEWS outlets, you have been very quiet on the DOJ Inspector General's Damning Report ... 

Comey "deviated from procedure" ... why? ... cause he's sort of dumb, clumsy and like Peter Strzok and Lisa Page and the rest of the DOJ and FBI, he was just not very good at his job ... oh, and biased against Trump to the point of obsessive derangement?

... and since Strzok was such a disappointing failure, did Lisa Page knock back his sexual advances, and tell the loser to go and look after himself, or the Democratic way - find an intern?

No need to reply with a question about Stormy ... Wink

Has Comey been sacked yet...he should be for turning the election for Trump. I love the Trumpanzee conspiracy describing this: 

Comey threw the election to get Donald elected so he could put him under investigation for colluding with Russians and get him booted out. Only a Trumper would swallow that. LOL 

I told you many times why he deviated and why he wasn't able to say. The second IG report into it is on it's wayWink Rudy acknowledged on Fox last week that the IG has interviewed him, and the full criminal investigation is under way with Mr Mueller's team. Rudy, NY FBI field office, NYPD sex crime unit head.......bigly disturbing. 

Sean, Breitbart, Jones all under criminal investigation.

True Pundit, jot it down again.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 9:50am
Is 8 years the longest attempt to impeach a Prez?

Hows the media lapping up that Kim kardashisnsns whatever her name is.
When is media going to realise that people dont buy into it anymore.
Americans wanted a businessman to run America, end of story.
The elite bit the hands that slave for them.
The slaves bit back. Voted Trump. And will vote again for him.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 10:20am
Pardon my elitism but every single time I've see a Trump voter being interviewed they quickly reveal themselves to be ignorant halfwits. Is the leftist media skewing my perception by not interviewing the smart Trumpies?
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 11:19am

Pardon my elitism but every single time I've see a Trump voter being interviewed they quickly reveal themselves to be ignorant halfwits. Is the leftist media skewing my perception by not interviewing the smart Trumpies?

wow how derogatory are you! statements like that, and what level do you think you are at?

pardon me for invading your space....

and what have you done to improve the world?  
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 4:39pm

He certainly appealed to some "types" that are easy to lampoon. But I could turn it around - every time I've seen a rabid anti-trumper interviewed THEY "quickly reveal themselves to be ignorant halfwits." Maybe if you put the two halves of a wit together you get somewhere near the truth, or pure ignorance.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 4:41pm
Don't know anything about this guy and he certainly seems sycophantic, but for what it's worth - something you won't see on channel 10 or CNNPT:
https://www.guampdn.com/videos/news/2018/06/13/guam-gv-calvo-explains-gift-trump/696828002/
(There's a few different clips if it works.)
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 4:45pm
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 4:47pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 4:53pm
Mr Calvo isn't silly. 
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 5:03pm
No kidding. Just looked him up and found this failed attempt at a prank call:
https://youtu.be/rHeCQ8YMRvw

Can we import him to take over from Turncoat and Shortstop?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

This sums it up ...

Clap very funny - pay that one, i want my cancer back! haha

but then the trump supporters are that special they probably think he can cure cancer

They are a little disappointed that it's been 500 days, and he hasn't cured cancer, but it will happen, and Mexico will pay!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 7:34pm

... and there you have it!Clap

He will just keep winning, because of the "ignorant halfwits" ... haven't you seen the statistics Tlaz? ... you do realise that almost 50% of the United States population is of below average intelligence ...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 8:07am
Great news Doc:

Peter Strzok's attorney said he would be willing to testify without immunity and without invoking the 5th Amendment before the House Judiciary Committee and any other congressional committee.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 9:28am

... and there you have it!Clap

He will just keep winning, because of the "ignorant halfwits" ... haven't you seen the statistics Tlaz? ... you do realise that almost 50% of the United States population is of below average intelligence ...

Sad but true.Cry
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 10:30am
From Twitter - "Let's spell Immigration in a way that shows how much we know about the issue"

From Twitter - “Let’s spell immigration in a way that emphasizes how much we know about the issue.”
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 10:40am
When is Trumpet going to get his wall? I want to see it finished. I'm curious.Tongue

I can't begrudge a country wanting to have effective border control. Here I must part ways with my fellow traveller, PT- comradeHandshake- who is an open borders man.Wacko
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 508509510511512 1094>