Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 860861862863864 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 11:08am
Shammy did you see the trainwreck press conference from Alex Acosta, ordered by Trump?

If not here is a brief summary for you.

Florida was going to give a bad plea deal & I was actually the hero who swept in & gave him a slightly less bad plea because my prosecutors were too scared to go to trial & times were different then & Florida did this crazy work release thing I couldn’t possibly have seen coming. And Donald Trump is the greatest President ever with the greatest economy in the history of economies and my slashing 80% from the budget of the sex trafficking budget has nothing to do with anything.

How long do you give Alex, Shammy? Days..hours?

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by furious furious wrote:

Haven't been here for a while but my husband said something this morning after the UK ambassador retired.  What about all the people Trump has called names, down right ridiculed and made fun of and just plain been rude too.  To many to number.  Why is he still allowed to be president.

Looks like you've all moved on to rubbishing something else to get at each other.  Oh well racing is about to get interesting again as the best horses return to the track.  Who will take the mantle left by the queen.  Or will they take it in turns to win the best middle distance races this year.

Good question. I can't recall ever seeing things so open and unclear. Who is the best miler now? I don't know. Who is the best at 2000m? I don't know. Who is the best sprinter? Provisionally it was SAL but I doubt he will be this spring.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 3:11pm
Zuckerberg being sued for $3 billion.
Thank you Mr.Trump
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Speaking of Epstein, Donald says he hardly knew him, didn't like him but was vaguely aware of him.
Yet....

Trump once hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report says. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls.'

He thought he was hosting the Women's' World Cup Soccer final ... back then it was worth it!LOL
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 12:16am
Just saw the latest snide anti-trump thing advertised on MSM. "Trump gives doctors a shocker" or whatever. He said, if you believe it, "The kidney has a very special place in the heart."
Plenty of idiot memes about this tomorrow probably, like so many out of context Trump quotes - something about Mars and invisible jets springs to mind.
The kidney is actually very "close to the heart", both for medicos and families of sick loved ones, and Trump did a very good thing in helping out. One of many things he does that are good but are not only unreported, but misreported to attack him.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 12:28am
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Just saw the latest snide anti-trump thing advertised on MSM. "Trump gives doctors a shocker" or whatever. He said, if you believe it, "The kidney has a very special place in the heart."
Plenty of idiot memes about this tomorrow probably, like so many out of context Trump quotes - something about Mars and invisible jets springs to mind.
The kidney is actually very "close to the heart", both for medicos and families of sick loved ones, and Trump did a very good thing in helping out. One of many things he does that are good but are not only unreported, but misreported to attack him.

MSN Embarrassed

Yes Trump does so much good for all, a true altruist LOL
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 12:35am
Oh stop it.

“Trump did a very good thing.....”

You mean the idiot didn’t get in the way of a good innovation.

He doesn’t get praise for not fucving something up,even if he is incapable of enunciating what the policy is.

The bar is so low, you guys want to do a lap of honour if he doesn’t make a spectacle of himself getting in to his chopper for a weekend of golf.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 12:46am
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Oh stop it.

He doesn’t get praise for not fucving something up,even if he is incapable of enunciating what the policy is.

The bar is so low, you guys want to do a lap of honour if he doesn’t make a spectacle of himself getting in to his chopper for a weekend of golf.

Yes and no re him "not getting in the way."
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 12:47am
My point was the silly way MSM mocks him to nake headlines.
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 12:50am
I would of thought someone in your intellect bracket would of hoped for more in the leader of the free world stayer?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 12:57am

That’s the level of debate over there.

And that’s how he’s got the job.

The joint has descended into a farce.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 1:13am

MSN

You are not very exact for such an intellectual Confused
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 1:18am

Oh stop it.

Apart from record low unemployment levels, dismantling multiple child sex trafficking organisations (based on that just alone, he is Americas finest ever President).
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

I would of thought someone in your intellect bracket would of hoped for more in the leader of the free world stayer?

You mean someone like Obama ... who fcuked up the country ... a great intellect, apparently.Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 1:47am
The lefties never accept the majority rule .

It's "My Way or the Highway " .   Pathetic creatures .

What Price a protester gets seriously injured or worse with, these continued blockades of the Brisbane City.
    Wishful thinking maybe.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 1:55am
Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

No. I linked something about that in the Europe thread and got back some cultural cringey things about girls footy.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 8:55am
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 10:05am
Oh dear Shammy, a humiliating defeat for the Orange Traitor on the census, so he holds a signing ceremony in the Rose Garden announcing that the govt will abandon their ignoring the SCOTUS and will continue to gather information exactly the same as it does now, but now because it is by executive order it is a bigly more beautiful and better data collection and Mexicans will be deported anyway. Just like he capitulated on NAFTA, Nth Korea, China, etc etc....

Trumpers...Yay MAGA 

I did hear him have another go at his bought and paid for SCOTUS today for defying him. I guess the term limits discussion will be on the table now. Before being called out as a liar by Chief Justice Roberts Dems wanted term limits, Republicans no. Now Republicans want term limits starting with Roberts. 

God bless the constitution and the hypocrites who claim to love it.
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 11:07am

Oh dear Shammy, . .

I see you are giving these current issues the same amount of thought that you've previously posted and still coming up with the same conclusions.

Image result for head in the sand gif
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 11:13am
Mate, if you’ve got nothing original to say, don’t post.

Are all Trump supporters devoid of any critical, independent thoughts?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 11:20am
So John Roberts didn't call the Trump Administration liars regarding their census fiasco?

Manufactured pretext = lied

Trumpism...if you dont like the rule of law, get rid of it and have your own laws. The Constitution sucked anyway.

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 11:21am

Mate, if you’ve got nothing original to say, don’t post.

Are all Trump supporters devoid of any critical, independent thoughts?

that is Shammy preparing to receive Donald Trump LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 12:06pm

. . .Trumpism...if you dont like the rule of law, get rid of it and have your own laws. The Constitution sucked anyway.

You exaggerate. The Constitution is intact and safe. What would you know about our Constitution anyway? The fiction you post is incredibly imaginative, but hardly reality. Your news source, CNN, is in big trouble. CNN only owns just 50% of the over one million FOX NEWS viewers, plus it is rated 15th in viewership during prime time. TDS is not garnering much favor here and I see only a few of your liberal TBV trolls are hanging on with you as this thread continues to result in zero for you.

Image result for laughing gif

ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

. . .Trumpism...if you dont like the rule of law, get rid of it and have your own laws. The Constitution sucked anyway.

You exaggerate. The Constitution is intact and safe. What would you know about our Constitution anyway?

28th Amendment:

A poor quality, chain-style dining option, being necessary for the clueless to think they are visiting a great restaurant, the right of the people to patronise Outback Steakhouse, shall not be infringed.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 1:13pm

You exaggerate. The Constitution is intact and safe. What would you know about our Constitution anyway? The fiction you post is incredibly imaginative, but hardly reality. Your news source, CNN, is in big trouble. CNN only owns just 50% of the over one million FOX NEWS viewers, plus it is rated 15th in viewership during prime time. TDS is not garnering much favor here and I see only a few of your liberal TBV trolls are hanging on with you as this thread continues to result in zero for you.

I know it held fast with this racist authoritarian wannabe doing his best to bust through it on the census question. 

Have you volunteered for the immigrant roundup on the weekend Shammy? Got your can of paint ready to mark doorways of suspected illegals? 

Interesting timing of this stunt Shammy. Postponed from a fortnight ago after Mr Mueller's Congress dates were locked in. 

Who postpones an illegal immigrant roundup to take air out of a congressional hearing of the man who investigated you? Not someone totally EXONERATED. Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 1:18pm
Not sure what your point is re CNN as you have previously stated you dont watch FOX State Television.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 1:29pm
It also held fast with the 20 lawyers who either walked out or were fired by Barr for not defying the SCOTUS ruling and a judge denying the replacement of those 20 lawyers for 20 who had no conscience or respect for the law.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 2:14pm

I know it held fast with this racist authoritarian wannabe doing his best to bust through it on the census question. 

Have you volunteered for the immigrant roundup on the weekend Shammy? Got your can of paint ready to mark doorways of suspected illegals? 

Interesting timing of this stunt Shammy. Postponed from a fortnight ago after Mr Mueller's Congress dates were locked in. 

Who postpones an illegal immigrant roundup to take air out of a congressional hearing of the man who investigated you? Not someone totally EXONERATED. Wink

Wish you were here. AOC could probably use you to divert public attention from her own ignorance about our Constitution and government. Please visit soon. She and her three allies in the house are up for reelection in 2020 and with you here they can claim there is someone else in the states more ignorant than them.

Image result for laughing gif
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 2:21pm
AOC is doing fine. A progressive young in-touch voice. Thumbs Up

She will be holding Republicans (or whatever they are called in the wake of this Trump disaster) to account for a long time.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 2:50pm
At least 10 new victims of Jeffrey Epstein have come forward since the FBI appeal for them to. He is looking at 50 years plus. A lot of very nervous high profile people around the world this week as he tries to get out of this.

Maybe Mr Barr will come to his rescue.Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 860861862863864 1094>