Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 762763764765766 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 11:59am
Nup you can.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 11:59am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Mueller may have denied some of Buzzfeed's allegations but I am sure he will come out with plenty of juicy stuff in due course Smile

Over 2 years of such promises , have drawn a blank thus far.

The form around Your teams argument isn't good .

You won't make the "Timeform" Ratings on past performances.

Took them six years of witch hunting to impeach Clinton, and all they got him on was a blow job. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by scamanda scamanda wrote:

You do know what an outline is PT, so stop deflecting.
If you want the facts search for them. Hint, don't use MSM outlets.

Also PT you posted "He didn't refute the story. He said that aspects of the report were inaccurate. in other words the leaks didn't come from his office. Possibly references to the other sources of information eg texts emails."

The fact is.
"BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony are not accurate," said Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller's office, in a statement.

Pesky facts just keep getting in your way mate.Big smile

Thanks for that LOL

What is Peter Carr saying?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

It's been a disastrous week for the dems, and not a word about it here...

really? Maybe you could outline some of the ways it has been a disaster....non partisan of course.

he ran away, sniping done for now LOL
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:03pm
“Trust me,” Trump said, “I’m, like, a smart person.”

Trump has repeated that claim many times. Each time, it isn’t clear if he’s trying to convince his interviewer or himself. Indeed, anyone who feels compelled to boast about his academic pedigree and how smart he is clearly suffers from profound insecurity about his intelligence and accomplishments. In Trump’s case, he has good reason to have doubts.

Trump surely knows he didn’t get into Wharton on his own merits. He transferred into its undergraduate program after spending two years at Fordham University in New York, where he had no significant achievements.

"No one I know of has said ‘I remember Donald Trump,’" Paul F. Gerken, a 1968 Fordham graduate and president of the Fordham College Alumni Association, told the Chronicle of Higher Education. "Whatever he did at Fordham, he didn’t leave footprints."

In her 2001 biography, “The Trumps,” Gwenda Blair reported that Trump’s grades at Fordham were not good enough to qualify him to transfer to Wharton. According to Blair, Trump got into Wharton as a special favor from a “friendly” admissions officer who was a high school classmate of Trump’s older brother, Freddy. The college’s admissions staff was surely aware that Trump’s father was a wealthy real estate developer and a potential donor.

Other than his father’s money and his family’s connections, Trump had no qualifications that would have otherwise gotten him into Wharton. (Most people who mention Wharton refer to its prestigious MBA program, but Trump was an economics major in the undergraduate program.)

https://www.salon.com/2017/08/03/donald-trump-a-classic-case-of-affirmative-action-for-the-wealthy-wants-to-take-it-away-from-the-disadvantaged/

Affirmative action, for the rich. Trump opposes affirmative action for the poor.

An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:05pm

really? Maybe you could outline some of the ways it has been a disaster....non partisan of course.

Didn't see that coming. Shocked
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:07pm
lol
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:10pm
We have been waiting for 2 years for a positive contribution Whale. We can wait a while longer.

I even gave him his own thread for Trump apologists. 
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:21pm

Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

i thought trump was the master deal maker? he should read his own book. hundreds of thousands of workers havent been paid for 29 days. 
the whole pathetic debacle just adds to the chaos .
and why did mueller decide to refute the buzzfeed story. Must mean all the other stories are true?

You do talk a lot of rubbish marble.
Point one, the President didn't end the shutdown, he gave the public the outline of what he had given Pelosi weeks earlier.
Facts do seem to be your biggest hurdle.

Point two, Mueller coming out to deny the Buzzfeed article's credibilty is something he doesn't usually do. He only give out reports on court hearings as the norm. But on this occasion he has slapped the leftist MSM, and they are not happy. For him to do that says a lot about the falling credibility of the MSM including their earlier calls for impeachment for collusion with Russia. How's that one going?
Again the fact that you don't seem able to grasp.

Keep listening to PT and you'll end up as silly as he is.

where did i say trump ended the shutdown? remember he is proud of the shutdown scamanda. its going to be a great shutdown, a beautiful shutdown and the longest shutdown ever!
and as for grapsing things you don't even realise trump is a con
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:26pm
Trump and Mitch could end the shutdown today if they chose to. 

Funny, Donald, the man of the people never mentioned the 800,000 people his shutdown has working for nothing. Just a heap of anti immigrant ranting of lies as we have come to expect from his little Nazi adviser Stephen Miller's speeches.   
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:28pm

Donny To Nancy.

Image result for trump youre grounded
I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:31pm
He tried to get her killed this week. Couldn't even do that properly. 
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:32pm

Funny, Donald, the man of the people never mentioned the 800,000 people his shutdown has working for nothing. Just a heap of anti immigrant ranting of lies as we have come to expect from his little Nazi adviser Stephen Miller's speeches.   

Don't be silly, you know he won't and why he won't.
All he has to do is wait. If she still says no and the new caravan arrives as predicted he calls a state of emergency and starts building the wall and everyone gets paid. If she says yes to the 5.7B she loses the battle.

Game over.

Nancy has dug her party's grave for the 2020 presidential election.
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:34pm

Petty stuff that PT. Well below your standard.

But , how many planned attempts on Trump's life have there been I wonder.
You wouldn't know that because you only watch MSM.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:35pm
How long can Mitch wait, or the 15 or so Republican Senators who along with him are up for re-election next year? His millions in Russian campaign funds wont save him.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:36pm

Not according to Shammy Wink
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 2:56pm

Not according to Shammy Wink

What are you talking about? More petty nonsense?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 3:07pm
Opening the door for you Shammy. Wink
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 6:41pm

Didn't see that coming. Shocked

You ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, whale. I was giving the TBV newshound a chance to report the latest embarrassing stunts by the kooky dems. Wasn't expecting a reply...
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 1:24am

Opening the door for you Shammy. Wink
Very kind of you. I do have to disagree with Scamanda. I have always thought your standards to be so low that even you couldn't go beneath them. Apparently Scamanda is giving you some margin for error.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 7:50am
Scamanda goes a bit easy on me, hadn't you noticed. He and I are practically family. Hug
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 7:57am

Scamanda goes a bit easy on me, hadn't you noticed. He and I are practically family. Hug

AND to think I thought Scamanda was a white male Liberal.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 8:03am
You cant choose your family maxie.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 8:21am

You cant choose your family maxie.

He's not a bad choice ...   Chronic stirrer, but on medication for it .
                 Which Comes in a XXXX can.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 8:25am
But thankfully hasn't turned Maroon ....yet
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 8:26am
“I don’t know if it happened or if it didn’t happen. … I have no knowledge if he spoke to him,” Giuliani says on whether President Trump and Michael Cohen discussed Cohen’s congressional testimony, before adding, “So what if he talked to him about it?"

On State of the Union today
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 10:12am

But you said Nancy supports the Wall?
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 10:29am
Anti-Trumpers,, sexually assault reporter, in front of camera.

And you support these hate preaches PT? LOL.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

But you said Nancy supports the Wall?

Where did I say that?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

Anti-Trumpers,, sexually assault reporter, in front of camera.

And you support these hate preaches PT? LOL.

Might have been one of Alex's space lizards.Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 762763764765766 1094>