Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 720721722723724 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Which Presidents have been impeached mid way through the investigation process?

That doesn’t prove your point at all.

Plenty around him have admitted guilt, and you keep trying to dig your way out of a hole....

Do you, PT & Co have a hotline to the whore Houses now .

2 years of egg on face and now , over the moon on similar dog pack
allegations .

Tell me , Who is POTUS.      You aren't winning.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Baguette Baguette wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

I see the mystery grand jury  case came up today. It is a company owned by a country. That is interesting. Which country you reckon?

Goodness! I thought that this might be the saga of Trump Tower in Azerbaijan, which stinks to high heaven of money laundering if you read the full story. But the company involved in that wasn’t owned by the government, just criminal oligarchs. Can only be one country surely. The one that can get away with blatant murder in Trumps eyes?

I thought it might be the Qatar Investment Authority. which could involve Jared, Tom Barrack Broidy, Cohen Nader etc It would also cross over to the Trump inauguration and RNC investigations
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Which Presidents have been impeached mid way through the investigation process?

That doesn’t prove your point at all.

Plenty around him have admitted guilt, and you keep trying to dig your way out of a hole....

Do you, PT & Co have a hotline to the whore Houses now .

2 years of egg on face and now , over the moon on similar dog pack
allegations .

Tell me , Who is POTUS.      You aren't winning.

Whore house or white house? Although these days it could be either.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

Donalds Charity foundation to be shut down amid concerns the trump family may have been illegally using the funds. Really? must be fake news
I hope Shammy and Doc can apply to get their donations back

Can Australian taxpayers get back the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars that Julia Gillard "donated" to the Clinton Foundation?

... and all we got out of it was a job for Jooolia.Dead

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Donalds Charity foundation to be shut down amid concerns the trump family may have been illegally using the funds. Really? must be fake news

Can Australian taxpayers get back the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars that Julia Gillard "donated" to the Clinton Foundation?

Hillary, Julia
Image result for face palm emoji gif

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 2:38pm
This is the question on everyone' lips ...

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Let’s see,
The Libs started donations back in the day when Alexander downer was foreign affairs minister, they continued thru and were still giving when Julia bishop was in the role.

But it’s all a dirty plot by the other Joolia ....
Stop posting, your ignorance should embaress you.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 2:55pm
rust, you missed this headline...

ALP sits on green time bomb with climate change plan

have a read, mr smart a...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 3:12pm

Alan Greenspan has a new warning for investors: ‘Run for cover’

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

rust, you missed this headline...
<h1 ="-4fr4n6" style="-sizing: border-; font-size: 2.625rem; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-break: break-word; transition: font-size 250ms cubic-bezier0.55, 0, 0.1, 1 0s; font-family: "Guardian Sans Cond Web", Impact, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb43, 44, 45; line-height: 1.167;">ALP sits on green time bomb with climate change plan</h1>

have a read, mr smart a...

Hahahaha
No I didn’t.
You understand it was written by a far right wing nut job?
If you read the article, you would note the first payment of $200M was made in 2015,
Who was signing the chqs then?
Seriously why do I even bother to respond to someone who just doesn’t understand logic.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 3:21pm
seriously, keep your derogatory rubbish and you will be goneClap
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 3:22pm
a  right wing nut job; from a left wing nut job.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 3:30pm
Now,now it’s not like I called you a fruitcase ....

You missed the bit about $200M
Who paid that?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 3:42pm
committed and compelled to pay, at the time.

but you can become wiser, after the fact.

like the world is becoming wiser to CHINALOL

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 3:44pm
CHINA 

Image result for face palm emoji gif
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 4:30pm

. . . and you keep trying to dig your way out of a hole....

#SaveARoadTrainDriver.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 4:42pm
Hahahahaha ....     I was just reading about Australia's free health System and my son cam in after visiting his DR.

Cost $100     Medicare refund $36 ,      That's free ?????

Bulk Billing ( free ) is for Pensioners and Health Card holders ONLY.

Australians are a deluded lot.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 4:45pm

Cmon Shammy, give us another zinger about unpaved roads, to explain why Trumps charity is being dissolved....

I just paid my car Rego ...      $910       Fark , it must be paying for carbon output ,           That ain't cheap, aye.

My Volvo might have to go.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 5:00pm
well gee rust, that was a quick shutdownLOL

macca we are subsidizing electric cars, you know.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 5:03pm

Hahahahaha ....     I was just reading about Australia's free health System and my son cam in after visiting his DR.

that is a lie
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

that is a lie

NO lie , That's what it costs my Sons . ( self funded retirees.)

Up to the DR for Bulk Billing we all know, but the Medical Centre's I know of, have it well advertised that they only Bulk Bill Card Holders.

Do you get your needs from your supplier /.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 5:15pm

Bulk-billing

Bulk-billing is when the doctor accepts the Medicare benefit (that’s 85 or 100 per cent of the Schedule fee) as full payment for the services rendered. You don’t have to pay the gap.

Normally, if you are bulk-billed, your Medicare card will be swiped and you sign a form. You do not have to pay anything — the doctor recovers 85 or 100 per cent of the Schedule fee directly from Medicare as payment for his/her services — currently $36.30 for a standard GP consultation.

As an incentive to improve bulk-billing rates, which had been declining since their peak in 1996-7, Medicare now provides an extra payment to doctors in eligible areas each time they bulk-bill pensioners, health care card holders and those aged 16 and under.

Nonetheless, there is an ever-widening gap between the Medicare benefits doctors can recoup and the costs of running a practice. This explains why some GPs have limited bulk-billing to certain times of day or to concession card holders only and why others don’t bulk-bill at all.

http://www.mydr.com.au/first-aid-self-care/australian-health-system-how-it-works

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 5:16pm
Bulk billing is not common but available. I am neither a pensioner, health card holder or on any benefits and I use bulk billing on my twice a decade visits.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 5:38pm
We're as bad as each other Big smile My OH picks up my scripts (BP & Voltaren) & they have to badger me for at least couple of years to get me in for the cervical cancer swab LOL
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

We're as bad as each other Big smile My OH picks up my scripts (BP & Voltaren) & they have to badger me for at least couple of years to get me in for the cervical cancer swab LOL

A few aches and pains from us naughty boys on here gay3 .
I think Voltarin has less side effects than most anti inflammatories.
I'm on the worst =   Naprosyn 1000mg...   It's a be careful one.

I think the Drs kill as many as they help.   Will always write a script but rarely cancel one ....

Better to cut out the middle man and go straight to the undertaker.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 7:13pm
Have you tried Adderall maxie. I hear it is the drug of choice of wannabe autocrats and mobsters.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 7:21pm
Careful Maxine, I think the side effects are memory loss,and they turn you orange
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 7:21pm
Haha whoops, auto corrected....
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 9:44pm

Haha whoops, auto corrected....

Don't try to be funny Rusty .    "maxine"    That's what I would expect from Whale .

I regard you as a top numbers man , in a Desk setting on a good Salary.

That other bloke would be shining shoes outside your Office.   

Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 1:50am
Quote Australian healthcare. Poor Gay. Direct to the grave?
Image result for eye roll gif emoji
Road sign reads:
gelati ROAD - Special driving techniques required. Next emergency services 462km.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 720721722723724 1094>