Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 705706707708709 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 8:03am
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

#HeyShammy,
What's with the FBI raiding the house of a protected whistleblower? What's your best guess of what they were after? And do you like me use of open questions so that I don't have to commit to an opinion of my own?

Looks to me that Senator Grassley has pushed the FBI to police itself over failed or absence of Clinton investigations.

After over 700 pages, I don't expect that you will change your biases. None the less, your admission of bias is appreciated, but I don't for a minute believe you will agree with any answer I provide.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 8:09am
The people pushing this story are people like Dan Bongino, Tucker Carlson, and all the hashtags associated with it are swamp, spygate, uranium one, Obama, Clinton Foundation, Huber investigation, Mueller Witch Hunt etc.

I will wait for something more mainstream. 

Funny how this comes as the Trumpers are terrified the sh*t is about to hit the fan bigly.

Projection much.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 8:11am
Funny Sean hasn't commented yet, that I can find.

Did he get his grand jury subpoena yet? I ask him every day, but he ignores me, as did Don Jr, before he blocked me.
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

You have more faith in the Chinese and Trump than I do Shammy.

How has quoting Trump gone for you so far?

The Chinese are just like Putin, Macron, Trudeau, Kimmy and MBS. They will just wait him out humouring him till they tire of it and then do deals with the adult who replaces him.

....China had agreed to start “immediately” buying U.S. products.” @business

Anything that potentially brings Trump's idiotic trade war to an end is a positive thing. 

. . . How many innocent US farmers or manufacturers went broke or were deeply financially harmed through ''friendly fire''?

None that has been reported, but at this point in the USA/China relationship a little pain will be worth the bi-lateral improvement in our trade agreements.

Former Canadian PM Mulroney, at Bush Memorial service, alluded to liking the new NAFTA agreement. Considering tariff threats and results, Europe has decided to play fair. It is not all bad.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 8:31am
It was a nice ceremony today Shammy. 
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 9:17am

Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

The Chinese are just like Putin, Macron, Trudeau, Kimmy and MBS. They will just wait him out humouring him till they tire of it and then do deals with the adult who replaces him.
Don't continue to look stupid. The simple fact is that since Trump was elected there has been more than 15 record highs. It is probably time for a bear market.

Why would it be time for a bear market if every economic measure is looking good?

Because buying and selling stocks is not necessarily tied completely or directly to other economic criteria. Economist are already calling for a slow down in housing and technology, yet an upward trend in retail, services, and manufacturing. Note that even during the Obama terms with less than 2% growth throughout the market was bullish. One other reason is the Fed is raising the cost of money which dampens buying.

. . . Who knows.
Guess you missed the word "probably" in my statement.

Keep digging.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 12:09pm

....China had agreed to start “immediately” buying U.S. products.” @business

WSJ

The finance chief of Chinese telecom giant Huawei was arrested in Canada at the U.S.'s request over alleged Iran sanctions violations. She is also the boss's daughter.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 1:22pm
Yanks are sending out a few messages for specific countries to think about this week.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/5/uss-mccampbell-us-navy-destroyer-challenges-russia/
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 1:30pm
Need a big Mueller distraction Shammy?

The caravan doesn't cut it any more?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 2:06pm

Need a big Mueller distraction Shammy?

The caravan doesn't cut it any more?

Tijuana is taking care of the caravan. No worries. Unlike you, I actually read all the stateside news, not just Mueller. More to we yanks than just international intrigue and nefarious politics, don't you know? Anything going on in OZ that is news worthy?

Ferris doesn't worry me. Never has.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 2:53pm
We have a government that has shut up shop. It is in minority following bad by-election results and defections, so they are in panic mode and only sitting 10 days in the next 8 months till the next election, so there are no no-confidence motions against them to shut them down. They are only interested in ruling, not governing. They changed their rules this week in a midnight vote to stop the knifing and leadership coups. They hate democracy.

They are a total embarrassment much like your lame dead duck administration.

So with nothing going on here, you have our total undivided attention.Thumbs Up
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

#HeyShammy,
What's with the FBI raiding the house of a protected whistleblower? What's your best guess of what they were after? And do you like me use of open questions so that I don't have to commit to an opinion of my own?

Obviously by asking questions to which there is only one logical answer PT is giving his opinion.

Like me asking Stayer, are you a bit thick ? Smile
LOL, you got me whale. Of course there's only one logical answer to PT's questions. LOL
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 5:25pm

The people pushing this story are people like Dan Bongino, Tucker Carlson, and all the hashtags associated with it are swamp, spygate, uranium one, Obama, Clinton Foundation, Huber investigation, Mueller Witch Hunt etc.

I will wait for something more mainstream. 

Funny how this comes as the Trumpers are terrified the sh*t is about to hit the fan bigly.

Projection much.
No kidding to the first bit. Won't find a thing about it on MSM. And yet the slightest bit of old lady gossip about Trump gets MSM coverage, and about 600 pages of this thread. Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 5:30pm
Errrm stayer, I know you struggle to keep up and never have anything to contribute anyway, but this is the TRUMP thread. You are surprised that over 600 pages in the Trump thread is about Trump? Even you should have worked that out. Clown
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 5:53pm
Sigh. Carry on...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 1:01am

Errrm stayer. . .
You are surprised that over 600 pages in the Trump thread is about Trump? Even you should have worked that out. Clown

Oh, please don't confuse anyone. This thread is about you. Ten pages at the most could have concisely attacked the character of Trump from your negative perspective. Your bias and ego is clearly front stage. If a conclusion supports your existing beliefs, you’ll rationalize anything that supports it. In other words, instead of willingly looking at new information, you are exponentially primed to defend your own ideas without actually questioning them. The majority of people that don't like Trump realize it is not a just world and often we all have to compromise and look for something good, even if we feel uncomfortable with the person's conduct or leadership at times. They don't, as you apparently do, spend their entire waking moments involved with character assassination, allegations, and innuendo.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 6:40am
Confirmation bias moi?

Oh deary me Shammy, you Trumpers will say or do anything to justify your choice of a putrid, narcissistic sociopath, a morally, ethically and politically  corrupt incompetent NY hood as President, because he got you judges and tax cuts. 

Like other Republicans who bought into this corrupt bargain, you will drop off him as soon as you face the realization that Democrats will destroy your party, because of him.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 7:40am
Big day tomorrow Shammy with Mr Mueller's submissions on Manafort's lies and post deal crimes, Cohen's sentencing recommendation document detailing everything he has done and helped multiple investigations with.

How smart is Mr Mueller? As I suggested to you weeks ago, he would use speaking indictments and sentencing documents to document in detail the whole story around each specific person, but redact it all so effectively his report will be in a number of documents spread over a, or several federal judges sealed to be released at an appropriate time, rather than being controlled and buried by Whitaker or his lackey replacement. Brilliant.

Whats doing with Mariia Butina the NRA/Russian spy who has been in prison since being arrested? She has supposed to have reached a pre-trial deal Rumour is that Trump has arranged a ''spy swap'' deal to get her out of the country to quash the inquiry into his mates at the NRA, many of which have fled since the sh*t hit the fan.

Remember when they held all those criminal and NS investigations into Obama's team and locked up truckloads of them? Me either.Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 9:42am

Shammy, Julian Assange is about to be evicted from the Ecuadorian Embassy. Do you reckon Mr Mueller will be waiting outside to greet him?

I doubt it.

Here something interesting. CNN fair and balanced?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/28/politics/dershowitz-accuses-avenatti-of-ethics-lapse-cnntv/index.html

Is Avenatti one of your best people?

JAss knows Mr Mueller will be waiting for him. Ecuador said they wont allow him to be extradited to anywhere with him ar risk of death penalty. If Mr Mueller takes that off the table? Wink

What is Donald offering Ecuador to keep him there?

Julian Assange rejects UK-Ecuador deal for him to leave the embassy

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 10:23am

Confirmation bias moi?

Oh deary me Shammy, you Trumpers will say or do anything to justify your choice of a putrid, narcissistic sociopath, a morally, ethically and politically  corrupt incompetent NY hood as President, because he got you judges and tax cuts. 

Like other Republicans who bought into this corrupt bargain, you will drop off him as soon as you face the realization that Democrats will destroy your party, because of him.
Like I said, it is not a just world. Dreary you.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 10:30am

Errrm stayer. . .
You are surprised that over 600 pages in the Trump thread is about Trump? Even you should have worked that out. Clown

Oh, please don't confuse anyone. This thread is about you. Ten pages at the most could have concisely attacked the character of Trump from your negative perspective. Your bias and ego is clearly front stage. If a conclusion supports your existing beliefs, you’ll rationalize anything that supports it. In other words, instead of willingly looking at new information, you are exponentially primed to defend your own ideas without actually questioning them. The majority of people that don't like Trump realize it is not a just world and often we all have to compromise and look for something good, even if we feel uncomfortable with the person's conduct or leadership at times. They don't, as you apparently do, spend their entire waking moments involved with character assassination, allegations, and innuendo.

So ten pages in 2016 outlining his dishonesty, lies, disgusting attitudes and then no more mentions of any further acts or information that emerges ?

Fortunately he he is not like the fools who say , oh well that is just how Trump is , don't worry about anything. 

If everyone had your attitude his behaviour would be even worse, Supreme Leader 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 10:30am
Very unfair Shammy. Even Tucker has abandoned him. 

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson set straight any misinformation concerning his views on President Trump: “I don’t think he’s capable,” he said during an interview on Tuesday.

Urs Gehriger, an editor at “Die Weltwoche,” the country’s leading German-language opinion weekly, noted that Carlson’s new book, “Ship of Fools,” is silent on Trump but comments on his critics. And so, Gehriger jump-started the conversation by asking what Carlson thought of Trump’s first two years in office.

Carlson said he cannot stand Trump’s self-aggrandizement and boasting. Then, when asked whether Trump has kept his promises, the usually quick-witted and long-winded Carlson had just one word: “No.”

Although it has a variety of voices, Fox News Channel has become the outlet often aligned with the current administration.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/06/hes-not-capable-trump-has-achieved-nothing-tucker-carlson-says/?utm_term=.796787cb735c

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 10:43am
Hey Shammy, I see today some of Trump's undocumented low paid workers are saying they dont like him saying mean things about them. I hope they dont vote. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 12:29pm

Hey Shammy, I see today some of Trump's undocumented low paid workers are saying they dont like him saying mean things about them. I hope they dont vote. 
Like I said, it is not a fair world. There are just things we have to stomach. Reminds me of your posts on this thread.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 12:39pm
I might accept that but for Hillary and her emails and the 4th year of obsession of the GOP and Trumpers in getting to the bottom of it. Trump ordering his DOJ to reopen investigations, grand juries running. Now they want Uranium One reopened in their pathetic lame duck 6 weeks remaining.

I bet you were shattered that Roger and Jeri were caught admitting that Seth Rich was a fraud of their making in disclosed email exchanges. What next? Pizzagate isn't real? LOL

How funny is Sean today Shammy telling people to not cooperate with law enforcement? He is off his head. Mr Mueller is closing in.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 12:42pm
Ask Mr Andrew McCabe how fair life is. 

Big story today that he opened an official FBI investigation into Trump obstruction when Comey was fired to shut down the Russia investigation, and then he was fired to shut that investigation down. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 1:03pm

Ask Mr Andrew McCabe how fair life is. 

Big story today that he opened an official FBI investigation into Trump obstruction when Comey was fired to shut down the Russia investigation, and then he was fired to shut that investigation down. 

Very funny. McCabe was fired for unethical conduct. That one is easy to stomach.

Maybe the story that former Bush 41 AG William Barr is being considered as 45's AG is true. That's good. He is a kinder gentler lawyer who won't put up with any BS. Particularly Mueller's. Dreary you.

Trump International stated that any foreign national employees who used fraudulent papers to get employment will be terminated.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 1:43pm
It was good news that McCabe was overruled because it led to Mr Mueller being appointed instead. 

Doesn't matter who the AG is now, this thing is too far gone and tomorrow will complete the obstruction part of the inquiry with all reports safely in the hands of federal judges, not Mr Whitaker. 

Interesting who the unnamed people in the Flynn report yesterday in 3 ongoing investigations, 2 of them criminal.Any thoughts on who goes to prison in return for Flynn's reported exemplary cooperation? Must be a big fish for Mr Mueller to highly recommend zero prison time.

Why does Trump have undocumented immigrants working for him in the first place, given his hostile stance on them? He has a long history of using them, including being prosecuted and fined in the past. Isn't that grossly hypocritical? 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 2:41pm
Anyone would think bad news was coming tomorrow. He is up late tonight.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 3:31pm
Quote Mueller.

Image result for eye roll gif emoji
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 705706707708709 1094>