Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 677678679680681 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 8:16pm
It is the first Friday post the midterm DOJ 2 month inactivity period for Mr Mueller, and Friday is indictment day.

Will there be indictments today? 

Don Jr hopefully. Maybe Roger the Rat?

Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

It is the first Friday post the midterm DOJ 2 month inactivity period for Mr Mueller, and Friday is indictment day.

Will there be indictments today? 

Don Jr hopefully. Maybe Roger the Rat?

And Friday's are normally federal employment termination days too. The betting odds should be favorable for Mueller's office being closed. It is time to wrap it up.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 7:16am
Getting too close is he Shammy?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 7:21am
Hey Shammy, who is Matt Whitaker?

Depends who you ask. 

Ask Donald: Matt is a great guy, I know him well. He comes to the Oval Office all the time, I have great rapport with him.

Or ask Donald: I dont know Matt Whitaker, he is AG Sessions COS, I have never met him.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 7:59am

Hey Shammy, who is Matt Whitaker?

Depends who you ask. 

Ask Donald: Matt is a great guy, I know him well. He comes to the Oval Office all the time, I have great rapport with him.

Or ask Donald: I dont know Matt Whitaker, he is AG Sessions COS, I have never met him.
Suspicious, isn't it? Before being DOJ COS he was a US Attorney in IA. The good news for we stupid redneck deplorables is that Matt appears to be a solid supporter of Trump.

Gossip is that Ferris has some indictments coming, but not this Friday. Could it be Hillary? Huma?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 8:17am
You forgot to mention he was also a director, tv front man and lawyer in a company, World Petent Marketing,  that only 2 years ago was penalised $25m for ripping off people and Whitaker threatening and shaking down people trying to get their money back. If that rings a bell, it does sound like Trump U doesn't it? Even the same penalty. No wonder Donald was drawn to him.

Did you see even Judge Napolitano on Fox yesterday said Whitaker is illegal.

Mr Mueller's people were in court yesterday getting stuff discussed on Whitaker. I imagine that is holding up a flood of indictments. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 8:26am
Trump and the corrupt Republican party are getting very nervous about the as yet incomplete Senate races this week Shammy. Scott now taking legal action to stop counting in Florida while they are still in front. They dont want postal absentee or provisionals counted because they are favouring Nelson. 

Funny the 3 races still in dispute Trump claims that Democrats are cheating and that it seems every hour the Republicans lead is being reduced by these mystery votes flooding in.

Has nobody explained to this idiot how late votes work? 

Anyway it will be catastrophic for your mob if they dont get these 3 seats, the way 2020 Senate maps. McTurtle's rein of terror will be over. 

Big decision for Republicans with their base shrinking and Dems growing fast. 2016 Presidential vote total favoured Democrats by 3 million votes. Tuesday with a bit smaller total vote across the board in House elections the gap was out to 6 million.

Time to cut this traitor loose and reclaim your party Shammy. Before it is too late.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 8:40am
*reign
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 9:04am
Can’t be long now until the orange one starts wearing his own special uniform adorned with medals.......
Closer to a banana republic every day.....
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 9:15am
Shammy, did you hear his appalling attack on April Ryan(yes, another stupid black woman) today? Quite the theme isn't it?

Do you think it was actually directed at April, or was it this woman who is now under his skin? 

New York's brand new Democrat Attorney General.

Shoulda kept EricWink
Tish James

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 9:18am
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Can’t be long now until the orange one starts wearing his own special uniform adorned with medals.......
Closer to a banana republic every day.....
Image result for trump in general uniform
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 9:23am
Serious question- is Trump getting fatter or is he just wearing suits that aren't as well tailored? He looks fatter to me.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 9:28am
Hard to tell. It is moving toward Winter and top temps in Washington now are around 8-10C

He looks to be wearing heavier clothes and probably his Mickey Mouse onesie under his clothes.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 9:45am

You forgot to mention . . .
You are such a freaking know it all.   
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 9:46am
Are you saying I wouldn't make a good Trumper?
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 9:49am
What happens if Trump's acting stooge A-G sacks Mueller and ends the investigation today?
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 9:52am
Dozens of sealed indictments will fire out to jurisdictions all over America setting legal processes in train. Democrats now control the House Committees and now have subpoena power will commence their own investigations and hold committees with the first 2 people questioned being Mr Whitaker and Mr Mueller.
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 10:09am
Do they right now?

I thought there is a period before they actually get control?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 10:13am

That should read = TRUMPETER

You have not trained Whale well.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 10:20am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

That should read = TRUMPETER . . .

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 11:22am

Do they right now?

They dont assume control until January.

I dont think Whitaker is there to sack Mueller rather to gum up the works and report(illegally in many cases) information on where Mueller is up to, who is being indicted or further investigated, details of grand juries in place. I doubt he will ever be confirmed but a more permanent AG will be tasked with dismantling.

2 (1 outgoing) Republicans in the Senate have put forward a bill to protect Mueller that McConell refuses to go forward with, stating as recently as Wednesday that Trump will not fire Mueller. If his word is anything that suggests as Lindsay Graham said last year would be the end of the Trump Presidency, or they will not support him if he crosses that line. 

Lot to play out but I think this move was a dumb kneejerk reaction from an angry Trump after a very bad day on Tuesday. Similar to his ill thought through firing of Comey. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 11:33am
Also Jeff Sessions I think deliberately left a landmine in his resignation letter by adding ''at your request'', which makes it unclear whether he was fired or quit, which is significant in the Act as to how the person is replaced. If quit or died an interim person can be used, but if fired an approved person must be used, who is either Rosenstein or Francisco(SG).

Also there is a case being heard at the moment in the court of appeals where a grand jury subpoenaed person who refused to appear is challenging the authority of Mueller. Today the judge ordered a submission on the impact of Sessions dismissal on their respective arguments, allowing the govt to argue the legitimacy of Whitaker as early as today. 
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 10:00pm
Macron proposes a European Army?
Him and what nations,, England? LOL

The vast majority of Europe are strongly supporting Visegrad 4.

Ohhh, Macron wants to join that army?
LOL

he is a serious loony tunes.
No wonder the French want him at the guillotine.
Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

What happens if Trump's acting stooge A-G sacks Mueller and ends the investigation today?
It won't go down like that, he'll narrow the scope of the investigation (justifiably so) and when Muller over reaches he'll have cause to fire him.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 1:53am

Do they right now?

I dont think . . . this move was a dumb kneejerk reaction from an angry Trump after a very bad day on Tuesday. . .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Do they right now?

I dont think . . . this move was a dumb kneejerk reaction from an angry Trump after a very bad day on Tuesday. . .
I agree.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 2:26am

Do they right now?

I agree.

Cheeses Rice Shammy ,   NEVER agree with any of them .

THAT ONLY MAKES YOU WRONG TOO.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 6:14am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Do they right now?

I agree.

Cheeses Rice Shammy ,   NEVER agree with any of them .

THAT ONLY MAKES YOU WRONG TOO.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 7:44am
Here is something else you two will not agree with, despite all the crap you go on about regarding servicemen. How many serving troops has he visited in foreign theatre so far? Wont even visit the graves of Americas who died in Europe in WWW! because it would wet his hair. Was all good getting it wet going to a rally, but not for fallen troops.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 8:14am
And then there was this. LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 677678679680681 1094>