Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 650651652653654 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:13am
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Wow, you can set your watch to this.
Our demented finger painter at it again.
3 posts in a row,none of them making a point,just spilling bile.
Like a monkey throwing handfuls of sh*t over anyone he can get near.
.....Sad

I used to enjoy being stalked by Whale! ... you need to lift your game though rustard, you're just like one of those mosquitoes that keeps people awake at night - never really does any damage, just fcuking annoying with the constany repetitive whine!LOL

Of course my comments are beyond the comprehension of someone with the brain capacity of gnat, why do you act shocked!?Wacko 

GO AWAY.

What a sad primary schoolgirl retort.
Instead of hijacking this thread trying to insult me with these pathetic responses,why don’t you start a new thread where I can mock you,and you can reply with these childish responses.
But be careful my poor demented finger painter of getting in a battle of wits,you are unarmed.

Oh dear, that terrible grammar must be upsetting you Whale, and not a thing you can do about it!LOLLOLLOL

So Rusty, you are still unable to answer my previous challenge I see ... do you want me to keep asking?

btw, did CNNPT tell you to throw in the "unarmed" zinger that you completely stuffed up? ... it's not even a good deflection when you get it right ... you try again if you like.

Enough of this sh*t, if you haven’t worked out yet that I only respond when you act like a demented idiot,then you are as stupid as you admitted to,on another thread.
Every time you figuratively fling sh*t around here, I’ll call you out.
Behave like a semi functioning member of society and I’ll gloss over most of the right wing,racist drivel you shove down everyone’s throats.

You really should understand perspective, when you throw sh*t over people your perspective is that you’re funny,they are distressed and look like fools.

But all sane people see,is some deranged idiot,who has ripped his nappy off, has a crazed look in his eyes,frothing mouth and has his own gelati all over his hands and his keyboard.
Figuratively,I hope for your sake.

I thought i went OK Rusty, but you've got me covered.
Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un3lKiZ302k
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:17am
And trust me rusty...if you've got stayer having a crack at you, you're doing something rightThumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

rust your posts make for fascinating reading, when i can be bothered.
say alot without saying much at all.
I think you have perfected the art of rubbish speak, to put it kindly.

Says the bloke who can barely get out a word if he hasn't copied and pasted it. Thanks, dingbat.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:28am
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Says the bloke who can barely get out a word if he hasn't copied and pasted it. Thanks, dingbat.

coming from the dick who only chimes in with derogatory remarks. 
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:31am

And trust me rusty...if you've got stayer having a crack at you, you're doing something rightThumbs Up

Nah I only have a regular crack at you because you're so smug and clever, judge.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:38am

Poor old isaac. The very definition of a one trick pony. And by trick I mean endless unreasoned drivel in big, bold font. Whale is wrong about you...you're not him, you're waaaaaay dumber than that.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:40am
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Nah I only have a regular crack at you because you're so smug and clever, judge.

You have a crack a me? I must have missed it

Image result for flea bite medication
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:43am

Poor old isaac. The very definition of a one trick pony. And by trick I mean endless unreasoned drivel in big, bold font. Whale is wrong about you...you're not him, you're waaaaaay dumber than that.

"him" being JB... that bloke actually had a point.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:43am
You'd make a good token queen in a late night bar, judge.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:45am
Sorry, got pulled into the insults thing.
So how about the SCOTUS and Saudi Arabia?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:48am
Not quite sure what that means, stayer. But sounds right up your alley. Good catholic boy, you'd know your own alleys. If you didn't, I'm one of your masters did.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 1:00am
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Sorry, got pulled into the insults thing.
So how about the SCOTUS and Saudi Arabia?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 1:13am
Saudi Arabia are toxic thugs who made everyone blink during the oil crisis in the 70s and think they're untouchable. Even though they are the biggest exporters of extremist Islam (see Wahaabism) on the planet, and provide endless stream of terrorists. But hey, they hate Iran, and they're rich which makes them okey-dokey as far as some in the US are concerned, but surely even they've gone too far this time.

The SCOTUS I really couldn't care any less about.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 5:10am

Geez he's given you an absolute pasting, Doc. How many GO AWAY's is that now? At least you've put the crayons away. Rattled, methinks.

He may appeal on your intelligence level Judge - be my guest and distract him for as long as you like - I really won't miss this low IQ stalker!Thumbs Up

I may be getting old and grumpy, or i'm just out of practice seeing that Whale was locked up for so long, but I just get a little jaded dealing with the repetitive nature on this one trick dope, who doesn't reply with anything "on message" that in any way deals with my points, or adds to the conversation. All he does, over and over is Blah, Blah, Blah and then plagiarises "nappy", and "meds" and "unarmed" zingers, that he stuffs up every time, and obviously doesn't understand anyway - it is as tedious as it is embarrassing, that this is coming from an adult of even below average intelligence!Embarrassed

Anyway, you must admit, GO AWAY is far more polite than kiss off you imbecile and just stop your ridiculous childish nonsense, you bore me to tears and waste everyone's time ... yes, I know, I'm a saint!Hug
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 5:47am

Wow, you can set your watch to this.
Our demented finger painter at it again.
3 posts in a row,none of them making a point,just spilling bile.
Like a monkey throwing handfuls of sh*t over anyone he can get near.
.....Sad

I used to enjoy being stalked by Whale! ... you need to lift your game though rustard, you're just like one of those mosquitoes that keeps people awake at night - never really does any damage, just fcuking annoying with the constany repetitive whine!LOL

Of course my comments are beyond the comprehension of someone with the brain capacity of gnat, why do you act shocked!?Wacko 

GO AWAY.

What a sad primary schoolgirl retort.
Instead of hijacking this thread trying to insult me with these pathetic responses,why don’t you start a new thread where I can mock you,and you can reply with these childish responses.
But be careful my poor demented finger painter of getting in a battle of wits,you are unarmed.

Oh dear, that terrible grammar must be upsetting you Whale, and not a thing you can do about it!LOLLOLLOL

So Rusty, you are still unable to answer my previous challenge I see ... do you want me to keep asking?

btw, did CNNPT tell you to throw in the "unarmed" zinger that you completely stuffed up? ... it's not even a good deflection when you get it right ... you try again if you like.

Enough of this sh*t, if you haven’t worked out yet that I only respond when you act like a demented idiot,then you are as stupid as you admitted to,on another thread.
Every time you figuratively fling sh*t around here, I’ll call you out.
Behave like a semi functioning member of society and I’ll gloss over most of the right wing,racist drivel you shove down everyone’s throats.

You really should understand perspective, when you throw sh*t over people your perspective is that you’re funny,they are distressed and look like fools.

But all sane people see,is some deranged idiot,who has ripped his nappy off, has a crazed look in his eyes,frothing mouth and has his own gelati all over his hands and his keyboard.
Figuratively,I hope for your sake.

No, you see you have allowed your emotions and your lack of natural intuition and creative thinking to confuse you, and it's gone from confusion to unhinged hatred - let me help you to understand what has happened here - now pay attention.

You are the typical garden variety "Useful Idiot".
You are influenced by the "angry mob".
You are the one who can not or is incapable of developing an opinion. 
You are the one who chimes in and screeches "Fcuk Trump", because you don't understand economics.
You "on cue" call anyone that you can't understand or debate, a racist! (thanks for making this easy!)
You are the one one who just swings in behind the PC crowd who say if Pauline says it's OK to be white, it can't possibly be OK - must be a trick question, let's change the language.
You are the lazy person who doesn't bother to research anything, just argues mindlessly.
You are the rabid dog that bites the hand of the person who tries to help you.
You are the insecure fool who needs to "keep score" when it's a conversation ... and then maniacally claims to win every point ... when nobody cares!
You are the sad envious stalker, who doesn't have a clue on most things, but has decided that I'm wrong on everything, and must reply out of blind angry jealousy in opposition, to everything I post (I've been blessed with them before you see Wink).
You see, I know who you are.
If you had just one credible response rather than the simpleton's stock "off his meds - Hee Haw", it would be your first (how many times have you posted that stupidity without even reading the post? ... it doesn't go unnoticed you know, there are some people who read your posts who are your intellectual superior - most in fact Embarrassed).
Listen, it really is water off a duck's back, and if it makes you feel better to join the Trump Deranged Leftard Circle Jerk, I'm all in favour of whatever helps one deal with their mental illness - go for it, but, please stop wasting YOUR time, quit while you're behind, and whilst I'm inclined to treat you with kid gloves ...

GO AWAY. Heart
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 9:07am
Hmmm. ..I was thinking it was more like a tap-out. And I’m sure he’ll eventually ease up on you, out of sheer boredom. But like all the other pastings you cop in here you hilariously try to turn it into a victory. But you’re not fooling anyone...well maybe oneone...
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 9:13am
If you cant dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t and large pink text.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 9:21am
Come on you fellas - let me be the sense of reason. We actually need each other. Its like a big love circle - with the starting point Dr E. Without him the circle isn't complete & we all just become unattached straight lines.
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 9:28am
And all the squabbling & nit picking takes away from the quality commentary spasmodically splattered throughout the 651 pages. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

If you cant dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t and large pink text.

The old adage about pigeons and chessboards comes to mind. Actually that could have been written for poor old Doc.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 9:40am
It sure does Tongue
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 9:41am
Image result for dont play chess with a pigeon
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 9:47am
Is Trump really favourite to win in 2020? The US will be in recession by then.Confused
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 9:58am
Michael Bloomberg might be a good trading opportunity. He is currently $32.

He quietly registered as a Democrat last week, and unlike the Tangerine Traitor, he is a genuine multi billionaire, worth $51 billion according to Forbes a few months ago.

He just put another $20 million into Democrat races this year.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 10:20am
Saudi Arabia concedes that Jamal Khoshoggi is dead, and it happened inside their Consulate.

18 Saudis are reportedly detained in connection with the murder.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Is Trump really favourite to win in 2020? The US will be in recession by then.Confused
Lets put it this way Tlaz - the bookies rate him a much better chance of winning the 2020 Election than him getting locked up
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 10:26am
How about the Central American refugees crashing Mexico border station? Looks like Mexico is asking the UN for assistance. According to both fake and Fox news, OZ looks to be on the list to accept Central American asylum seekers. Spanish is going to be a primary fifth or six language for you all. On behalf of all deplorables thank you. thank you, thank you.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

He was posting till 5am Confused
I wonder if he will awaken from his sleep in time for the races
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 10:30am
Isn't that the deal that Obama and Turnbull struck? We take a couple of thousand refugees you dont want and you accept our imprisoned but innocent refugees on our island gulags? Deplorable is correct on both sides.
Go Flash Go View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Go Flash Go Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 10:35am
Hey Shammy  !!! ...... how are the States going ??? been a while since have had a good look and you're the one fairly knows from what l read back then ..... Thumbs Up

Might be heading over next year ...... (guess when) Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 650651652653654 1094>