Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 599600601602603 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

You keep believing that if it gets through the day Shammy, but even Mitch is sh*tting himself 

PS, I hope you dont have to rely on FEMA during this hurricane Florence after Trump stole $39m from it to pay to put more kids in cages.

#priorities #MAGA
More pettiness. I hope you anti-Trump sociopaths can get help in OZ, but I fear with your government in shambles, you won't. Maybe you should start an emotional support thread. You can operate it like AA. Call it ATA for Anti-Trump Anonymous. It can have a few simple steps. Step one is to admit Trump is the duly elected POTUS. Step two is to admit that Hillary is a loser. Step three is recognition that you are powerless to change the election results through the criminal justice system. Step four is the immediate realization that you look stupid by not recognizing steps 1 thru 3.
why do you keep going back to Hilary?
She is irrelevant when discussing Trumps performance as POTUS.

People who don't have an obsession with Trump "keep going back to Hilary" because she is the main reason he was elected. I can understand why some people want to whitewash that, because she was so awful that even Trump beat her, but the truth's the truth. If there's such a thing as history books 50 years from now, the election of Trump will obviously go down as a reactionary movement against Hilary and all she represented to many Americans.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

You keep believing that if it gets through the day Shammy, but even Mitch is sh*tting himself 

PS, I hope you dont have to rely on FEMA during this hurricane Florence after Trump stole $39m from it to pay to put more kids in cages.

#priorities #MAGA
More pettiness. I hope you anti-Trump sociopaths can get help in OZ, but I fear with your government in shambles, you won't. Maybe you should start an emotional support thread. You can operate it like AA. Call it ATA for Anti-Trump Anonymous. It can have a few simple steps. Step one is to admit Trump is the duly elected POTUS. Step two is to admit that Hillary is a loser. Step three is recognition that you are powerless to change the election results through the criminal justice system. Step four is the immediate realization that you look stupid by not recognizing steps 1 thru 3.

People who don't have an obsession with Trump "keep going back to Hilary" because she is the main reason he was elected. I can understand why some people want to whitewash that, because she was so awful that even Trump beat her, but the truth's the truth. If there's such a thing as history books 50 years from now, the election of Trump will obviously go down as a reactionary movement against Hilary and all she represented to many Americans.

didnt most americans vote for hillary?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 8:47pm
FWIW, if you look back on the last year and a half, it's amazing how things have moved so fast in terms of "right" vs "left", blah blah. And what's now called "identity politics."

It all happened so fast thanks to the net/media that nobody realizes they have been caught up in it.

Time to take a breath and revisit what you value as an individual, I reckon. Then re-start the "arguments" from there.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

#priorities #MAGA

You're meant to deny Hilary existed. Follow the script, marble.
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:11pm

#priorities #MAGA

I doubt it was “all Hilary represented” as much as Hillary herself. Obama left office with an approval rating of around 60%. Not sure their politics were all that different, but the Clintons by then were toxic. Just as the Bushes were in the Republican primaries.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:00pm
Ah hence the "don't talk about Hilary" thing.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:06pm
Why talk about her? She lost. The "talk" on Hillary is an obvious deflection from the performance of Trump.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:11pm
I'm thinking of previous beaten candidates... McCain, Romney, Dole, Kerry. Who else has received this amount of post defeat obsession?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:18pm
Nah.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 11:07pm

Hard to believe you are a teacher, can't even spell her name correctly.

On the other hand from what I have heard about teachers' literacy and numeracy skills you fit right in Ouch
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Hard to believe you are a teacher, can't even spell her name correctly.

On the other hand from what I have heard about teachers' literacy and numeracy skills you fit right in Ouch

It's called taking the pizz whale.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:06am

CNNPT and his like anti-Trumpers are doomed.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-meaningful-life/201803/why-the-left-s-obsession-donald-trump-will-backfire

Hope there will be rehab.

Clap ... I couldn't imagine CNNPT reading past the first paragraph of that!
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:15am

Here is another one you were all over Shammy Wink
Nike just hit an 85 year high today. Hope you didn't burn all your shoes. Shocked
#fail

Excellent point CNNPT!!! 

The Greatest Economy Ever!!!Clap

Created by the Greatest POTUS Ever!!!Clap

... although Nike is lagging behind the big winners, 

EVERYONE'S A WINNER THANKS TO TRUMP!!!Clap
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:30am

Kavanaugh completely brushed the father of a Parklands victim, Fred Guttenburg who extended his hand and introduced himself. Kavanaugh turned and asked security, who move in on him, to remove the man.

Kavanaugh was later given the opportunity to explain himself but didn't

Now under pressure Kavanaugh says he wouldn't have dismissed Guttenburg had he knew who he was.

The look on his face says exactly what he thought when the man said who he was. I can see why Trump wants him so badly but he is the most unpopular pick in modern history.

What a load of gelati.

Guttenberg is just another anti guns activist who has been canonised by the left wing virtue signaling FAKE NEWS media.

His only purpose in being there was to protest.

The "handshake" was staged to create some kind of confrontation.

He tweeted a preview saying he was going there to "Shake things up".

To his credit, he wasn't paid to be there, like most of the other protesters.

Try to contribute something honest to at least one thread CNNPT ... just once would be refreshing!Dead
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:32am

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Image result for head in the sand gif

Great position when you think about it .

A sure way for anti Trumpers to recognise one another.

I thought it was donny in the bunker looking for his golf ball
LOL ... now that's funny!Big smile
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:38am

FWIW, if you look back on the last year and a half, it's amazing how things have moved so fast in terms of "right" vs "left", blah blah. And what's now called "identity politics."

It all happened so fast thanks to the net/media that nobody realizes they have been caught up in it.

Time to take a breath and revisit what you value as an individual, I reckon. Then re-start the "arguments" from there.

Do agree with this especially the last paragraph.
People seem to be getting polarised when this will only cause more problems.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:40am

Couldn't care less if he overturns Roe, which he won't and which is pointless anyway. Please stop trying to understand another person's POV. You aren't capable of it.

stayer Embarrassed

Would you like me to explain why I couldn't care less about Roe, and why I want a conservative-leaning SCOTUS, or would you prefer to just continue with your smug contempt for anyone who thinks differently to you?
Fair dinkum you're the archetype of the irrational, closed-minded "progressive", part of which is thinking you're a free and original thinker and that everyone who thinks differently is inferior. That obnoxious mentality is what drove people to Trump.

Clap ... just let him go stayer.

I reckon CNNPT is more than capable of single-handedly;

* Saving Trump at the November midterms, 
* Get the ScoMo Government re-elected and
* Help Trump become a Two Term POTUS!

Big smile
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:44am
Here is another one you were all over Shammy Wink
Nike just hit an 85 year high today. Hope you didn't burn all your shoes. Shocked
#fail

NIKE was founded 25 Jan 1964. NIKE went public in 1980. Now let me do some basic math .... 1980 + 38 years = 2018. Does 38 = 85 now? Confused LOL

#mammothBIGLYfail
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:45am

I think if you checked back on the posts I respond to with a whacko emoticon, you'll find that they turned out to be pretty whacko in retrospect.

... in retrospect stayer, you clearly didn't use enough of these Clown or these Pig either.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:47am
Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

#fail

NIKE was founded 25 Jan 1964. NIKE went public in 1980. Now let me do some basic math .... 1980 + 38 years = 2018. Does 38 = 85 now? Confused LOL

#mammothBIGLYfail

Fcuk me dead ThreeBears! ... if you want to be CNNPT's FACT CHECKER, you'd better give up your day job, and recruit some helpers!!!LOLLOLLOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:49am

#priorities #MAGA

... is that like most people didn't vote for Gay Marriage?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:52am
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

I'm thinking of previous beaten candidates... McCain, Romney, Dole, Kerry. Who else has received this amount of post defeat obsession?

that's ironic.
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:55am

#priorities #MAGA

Exactly. Much like when that never going to get elected B rated actor Ronald Reagan beat Jimmy Carter.
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Image result for head in the sand gif

Great position when you think about it .

A sure way for anti Trumpers to recognise one another.

I thought it was donny in the bunker looking for his golf ball
LOL ... now that's funny!Big smile
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 8:50am

#priorities #MAGA

Exactly. Much like when that never going to get elected B rated actor Ronald Reagan beat Jimmy Carter.

Speaking of obsession, how is the Hillary investigation going in the House and her grand jury? How long has it been going now?
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 9:12am

#fail

#mammothBIGLYfail

Aren’t you supposed to be on holidays? Must be having a ripping time wherever you are if you’re still logging on here every few hours.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 9:34am
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

#fail

#mammothBIGLYfail

Aren’t you supposed to be on holidays? Must be having a ripping time wherever you are if you’re still logging on here every few hours.

Obsession never sleeps nor does it take holidays. Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 10:03am
I just hope his missus doesn't mind having 3 of us on holidays Shocked
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 10:09am

I just hope his missus doesn't mind having 3 of us on holidays Shocked

His wife is the one I feel sorry for actually.

“Why are we stopping at this roadhouse dear? The tank is full!”
“Just have to duck in and use the free wifi to check the TBV updates love. Won’t be long.”

An hour later: “Right, off we go! Where to next?”

Poor woman.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 10:25am
#SO SAD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 599600601602603 1094>