Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 543544545546547 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 7:09am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

[QUOTE=Dr E] We call them "Balmain Basket Weavers" in Sydney ... Dead

AND Doc,     Their set ideas are so ingrained.

And this is the funniest.

Dr E on;

SMS - don’t change it leave alone.
Election interference - it keeps happening don’t change it leave it alone.
Coal power - don’t change it leave it alone.
(I could keep going)

Maccamax on TV -
Benny Hills on don’t change it leave it alone.

Yes no one else has any ideas except Trump supporters.
You really are funny Maccamax
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Shammy, any thoughts on who the ''Republican leadership'' mentioned but unnamed as co-conspirators in the Russian spy  Mariia Butina's indictment?

Rohrabacher thinks he is gone, but he isn't senior leadership. 

Mr Mueller is cleaning out that corrupt Republican and NRA rats nests.

Looking forward to the first Manafort trial next week? I see 5 witnesses have been granted immunity from prosecution in exchange for giving up their 5th rights. Stock up on popcorn Shammy, it might be a long process. 

No thoughts on it, but so far no immunity has been granted Manafort witnesses.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/17/mueller-asks-for-immunity-for-witnesses-in-manafort-case/

Don't be disingenuous. The NRA was not included in any indictments against the Russian national on a student visa. I am beginning to think I was wrong to apologize to you. Your marginal untruthful reporting is very malicious. As far as the Manafort trial, I will leave the popcorn and hysteria to you.

I didn't say the NRA were on any indictments, but dont try to snow the good people here into thinking the Butina(poor innocent student/Russian spy.LOL) is about anything but the Russia - NRA - Trump campaign money funnelling, as posted in an article out dearly departed friend Whale posted last year. 

No Americans have been named in relation to this. That is coming in the next phase. Mr Mueller has identified the foreign players, identified the crimes committed so far, but no Americans yet in the hacking and election rigging efforts. This is different, but as with that aspect, all Americans to be charged will come in phase 3, including the cash laundering NRA. 

Did I read yesterday Republicans are trying to push through election campaign finance revisions to laws to mitigate what the NRA and others did?  I think I also read of State Governors introducing executive orders to stop it at state level. Or maybe that is all Democrat fantasy?Embarrassed
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 8:06am
Donald: It all depends on what the definition of no is.

Russia didn't meddle.  

#Traitorinchief. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 8:34am
Shammy, have you seen Red Sparrow with Jennifer Lawrence? That movie could have been written about Ms Butina(not so innocent student) according to the indictments presented on her. 

A Russian ''honeypot'' screwing her way through the GOP and NRA to successfully execute her mission...infiltrate the GOP and get cash to the Trump campaign. 

I hope Republican lawmakers practised safe conservative sex(ie stayed at home with the wife), as it will all be on tape somewhere if they didn't. Shocked
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 9:41am

Shammy, any thoughts on who the ''Republican leadership'' mentioned but unnamed as co-conspirators in the Russian spy  Mariia Butina's indictment?

Rohrabacher thinks he is gone, but he isn't senior leadership. 

Mr Mueller is cleaning out that corrupt Republican and NRA rats nests.

Looking forward to the first Manafort trial next week? I see 5 witnesses have been granted immunity from prosecution in exchange for giving up their 5th rights. Stock up on popcorn Shammy, it might be a long process. 

No thoughts on it, but so far no immunity has been granted Manafort witnesses.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/17/mueller-asks-for-immunity-for-witnesses-in-manafort-case/

Don't be disingenuous. The NRA was not included in any indictments against the Russian national on a student visa. I am beginning to think I was wrong to apologize to you. Your marginal untruthful reporting is very malicious. As far as the Manafort trial, I will leave the popcorn and hysteria to you.

I didn't say the NRA were on any indictments . . . but maybe that is all Democrat fantasy?Embarrassed
Yep.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 9:45am

Shammy, have you seen Red Sparrow with Jennifer Lawrence? That movie could have been written about Ms Butina(not so innocent student) according to the indictments presented on her. 

A Russian ''honeypot'' screwing her way through the GOP and NRA to successfully execute her mission...infiltrate the GOP and get cash to the Trump campaign. 

I hope Republican lawmakers practised safe conservative sex(ie stayed at home with the wife), as it will all be on tape somewhere if they didn't. Shocked
Great fiction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 9:48am
What the hell is going on Shammy? Trump going to ''talk'' about handing over the former US Ambassador to Russia and the architect of the Magnitsky Act, THE reason for the Trump Tower treason(Bannon's words) meeting. 

The fact that this autocrat loving Putin''owned'' clown is even considering this is alarming. The man has no moral or ethical compass or sense of what is right or wrong. Republicans better wake up soon. 

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 9:50am

Great fiction.

Life mirroring art in real time Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 11:29am

Not only was there a crowd of Russians in the room, now Clinton dirt did change hands between Russian agents and the Trump crime family boss and capos to alter the outcome of an election. 

What was to be the payback? Getting rid of the Magnitsky Act and all sanctions on Russia?

Hey Shammy, imagine if this was Hillary committing all this treason? ShockedLOL

From 15 Jul 2017 at 7:44am a year ago Shammy, and on Monday Mr Putin made a condition of Mr Mueller getting access to the 12 Russians, was the repeal of the Magnitsky Act and extradition of Bill Browder. 

Dont forget Shammy that it was Tiny Traitor Little Jeff Sessions that gutted the Prevazon case involving Bank of Cyprus, and it's vice chair, Wilbur Ross(yes Trump's Commerce Secretary) The Prevazon case was defended by Don Jr's fav Russian adoption agent Ms Vesilnitskaya, of Trump Tower fame

Very incestuous Shammy. No wonder the traitors are getting very agitated and Mr Putin going straight for the throat with Browder. 

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 11:46am

Great fiction.

Life mirroring art in real time Wink
Exactly, what I have come to expect from you. All fiction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 12:27pm

What the hell is going on Shammy? Trump going to ''talk'' about handing over the former US Ambassador to Russia and the architect of the Magnitsky Act, THE reason for the Trump Tower treason(Bannon's words) meeting. 

The fact that this autocrat loving Putin''owned'' clown is even considering this is alarming. The man has no moral or ethical compass or sense of what is right or wrong. Republicans better wake up soon. 

State Department has already walked this back. I don't see why you are so unhinged.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 12:27pm
More fiction Shammy From WaPo (aka fake news) tonight

**BREAKING** Trump was shown on Jan. 6, 2017 that Putin personally ordered attacks to sway election

Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.
Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed. The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 12:47pm

State Department has already walked this back. I don't see why you are so unhinged.

No Shammy, the outrageous thing is that, as Sarah Sanders says, the President is considering handing over a US Ambassador to Putin, and we will get back to you when he decides. 

The State Dept shouldn't even be in the position of having to walk back such a stupid question. 

marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 1:03pm

No Shammy, the outrageous thing is that, as Sarah Sanders says, the President is considering handing over a US Ambassador to Putin, and we will get back to you when he decides. 

The State Dept shouldn't even be in the position of having to walk back such a stupid question. 

if trump was allowed every captains call he made americans would all be eating borsch by now 

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

Dr E on;

(I could keep going)

Maccamax on TV -

You suffering flight of ideas Softy?.

Your as erratic as my neighbour knocking on my front door at 2.30 AM this morning.
   I still don't know why he was hell bent on disturbing me , but he didn't inconvenience me at all.

As I was still up , practicing on my new drum set.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

Dr E on;

(I could keep going)

Maccamax on TV -

So you really don't have a clue do you ... try researching my position on all of these issues, and then come back to me and let me know what I really think.

You've exposed yourself - you're just another typical leftard simpleton aren't you softon ... make up a position, go "Rrrreeeeeeee!!!!" don't ask any questions, and follow up with, lies and lies and lies.Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 3:56pm
Here you go Softy, you might find these sites helpful in researching Doc's ''views'' but make sure you have your foil hat firmly fixed.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 4:20pm
Spoon feeding your plebs with more bullgelati I see CNNPT?

... more like a mother bird regurgitating into the mouths of it's chicks ... hope they don't all suffer the same fate as whale when they plummet from the nest ... Dead
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 4:22pm
Just to assist you softon, my "views" are easily found in the respective threads.

SPOILER ALERT - you may have to divert your eyes from CNNPT's lies when scanning through, however! Shocked
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 4:27pm
Softy, just show this card at the door tell them Doc sent you and you will be fine.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 4:38pm
Donald and Vlad have done a deal over the fuel lines.
Quite a few may get squeezed out.
With Russia's economy about equal to Texas ,    They wouldn't have had much to talk about.
Maybe some pressure on fuel supplies that might reduce the Arab situation but we can all guess about what went on behind the green door.

Trump was always going to be wrong with the looney lefties but Give Trump credit for telling Angela and Mrs May how it is.
Donald is one smart cookie.      AND has Melanie to prove it.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 5:17pm
Hey softon, always remember the SJW rules;

1. There are no failures in the land of the regressive left ... only victims.Ouch

2. Always ask CNNPT if he is lying, or just taking "... a tiny bit of license".Cool
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 6:21pm
Yes sorry DE. R, must have been my slight amnesia, I forgot you are an impartial observer who doesn’t care about these issues
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 8:04pm
After careful consideration, I think I'm more pro-trump than I ever was.   
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 8:10pm
I'm still undecided.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 8:28pm
... although they nearly had me converted to the regressive left, when the unhinged Democrats finally stopped going "Rrrrrreeeeeee!!!", long enough to calmly pointed out that by uttering a single sentence, Trump had committed an atrocity the equivalent of Kristallnacht and Pearl Harbour - so by definition brought about the death of millions of Jews and Soviet Christians and thousands of US citizens - Cry

Then I quickly recalled that it is the left who are the actual Antisemites, who support Palestine and it's Radical Islamic Terrorist Group Hamas ... DOH!!!Embarrassed
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

... although they nearly had me converted to the regressive left, when the unhinged Democrats finally stopped going "Rrrrrreeeeeee!!!", long enough to calmly pointed out that by uttering a single sentence, Trump had committed an atrocity the equivalent of Kristallnacht and Pearl Harbour - so by definition brought about the death of millions of Jews and Soviet Christians and thousands of US citizens - Cry

Then I quickly recalled that it is the left who are the actual Antisemites, who support Palestine and it's Radical Islamic Terrorist Group Hamas ... DOH!!!Embarrassed

Don't know about all that gelati doc. Maybe the calls for "treason" etc and Trump's version of a redaction won me over. There's bigger gelati going on that what anyone knows about, that's for sure. There's no heroes or villains in politics, but in the end, trump is doing more good than bad.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 8:57pm
My apologies, I missed the "9/11" and Cuban Missile Crisis" references!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

BTW, it was just the FAKE NEWS media ...

This MSNBC Contributor Cited 9/11, Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht to Assess Trump-Putin Summit

"His performance today will live in infamy as much as the Pearl Harbor attack or Kristallnacht," says Jill Wine-Banks on MSNBC Monday

On Monday, as cable news talking heads tried to outdo each other voiding outrage over President Trump’s press conference with Russian leader Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, one stood above the rest.

During an appearance on “All in With Chris Hayes” guest-hosted by Ali Velshi, MSNBC contributor Jill Wine-Banks offered some analysis of the situation which managed to shoehorn in comparisons to 9/11, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht.

“We were burglarized this time by foreign agents,” said Wine-Banks, a former Watergate prosecutor, speaking of the 2016 Russian hacking campaign. “It’s just as serious to me as the Cuban Missile Crisis in terms of an attack or the 9/11 attack. The president is taking the side of the people who attacked us.”

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/This-MSNBC-Contributor-Cited-9-11-Pearl-Harbor-13081568.php

PS: CNNPT must be disappointed that CNN couldn't have said this first!!!Ouch

PPS: She not CNN material - forgot to compare it with the Black Plague, Slavery and Global Warming!!!CryCryCry

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 9:35pm
Geez and I thought you were exaggerating to make a point.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 9:47pm
When you see life through CNNPT's eyes, it IS a scary placeShocked 

.... that's why we must reject Socialism.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 543544545546547 1094>