Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 503504505506507 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 12:18am
Try me in German, Greek, French and Italian too if you like. LOL
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 12:29am
Apology accepted champ.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 12:47am
Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

I see you have relatives On Daylesford Three Bears.
Is that like Stratford Up On Avon?

Keep that English flowing champ.
I wouldn't try to be so clever if I couldn't read either softly. The dialysis nurse was in Daylesford loser the family  are on the Vic/NSW border. Apologies for hitting the O instead of the I next to it you pathetic failure.

I love it when you start with the abuse. Makes me so happy inside.
The days of you being the forum policeman are but a distant memory.

No doubt you won’t be able to stop yourself replying/referencing this post even though you’ve said you won’t.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

Apology accepted champ.

Don't encourage him softy, he is already starting to have delusions of adequacy.LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

Apology accepted champ.

Don't encourage him softy, he is already starting to have delusions of adequacy.LOL

Does your prostate have you up by 11PM too , PT.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 1:10am
No maxie, just insomnia.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 1:24am

No maxie, just insomnia.

Bluddy Hard to get worthwhile sleep ....   I'm approx a 2 - 2.5 hour span in toilet trips and that means that one has to go back to sleep about 5 times a day ... NOT EASY ..    Even during the day I have to have a nap as your always feeling tired .
I need some mechanical assistance I think. PVC pipe or the like , but I don't think they make it big enough.    
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 1:39am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

No maxie, just insomnia.

Bluddy Hard to get worthwhile sleep ....   I'm approx a 2 - 2.5 hour span in toilet trips and that means that one has to go back to sleep about 5 times a day ... NOT EASY ..    Even during the day I have to have a nap as your always feeling tired .
I need some mechanical assistance I think. PVC pipe or the like , but I don't think they make it big enough.    

I have never slept more than 3-4 hours a day, but been less lately. Prostate is fine, more likely conscience. I probably get even less now that we have a new spelling Nazi. Have to go back and double check about 40,000 posts.  
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 1:45am

I see you have relatives On Daylesford Three Bears.
Is that like Stratford Up On Avon?

I wouldn't try to be so clever if I couldn't read either softly. The dialysis nurse was in Daylesford loser the family  are on the Vic/NSW border. Apologies for hitting the O instead of the I next to it you pathetic failure.

Softy, not Softly. 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 7:56am

No maxie, just insomnia.

I have never slept more than 3-4 hours a day, but been less lately. Prostate is fine, more likely conscience. I probably get even less now that we have a new spelling Nazi. Have to go back and double check about 40,000 posts.  

Some Diazepam ( valium ) for you PT..   The wonder drug really.
Like most good medications fools abuse, but it is relatively harmless.
An over the counter for insomnia for many is -- Phenergan -- ( originally used mainly as an anti- histamine but now mainly as a sedative. ( buy the 25mgm and break it in half , first dose ) Can drop the blood pressure a bit in some people.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 8:59am

No maxie, just insomnia.

Some Diazepam ( valium ) for you PT..   The wonder drug really.
Like most good medications fools abuse, but it is relatively harmless.
An over the counter for insomnia for many is -- Phenergan -- ( originally used mainly as an anti- histamine but now mainly as a sedative. ( buy the 25mgm and break it in half , first dose ) Can drop the blood pressure a bit in some people.

Macca - have you tried xxxxadol, works a treat
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:08am

Try me in German, Greek, French and Italian too if you like. LOL

English does seem like a fifth language for you...
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:31am
Marble ..     PT and I have a friend who has been on XXXXadol for about 50 years.     It does work as he is never wide awake but it reduces the racing form study capabilities.     Not to mention the unfortunate Lady who has to open the cans for him as encouragement to take the medication.   
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:33am
Yes no names no court records eh maxie?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 10:05am
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 10:55am

Yes no names no court records eh maxie?

YES PT ,   Let him think we have someone else in mind..
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 11:45am
Donny you need to talk to your new best bud kimmy.

US warns of North Korea cyber campaign, days after historic summit

By Zachary Cohen, CNN

Updated 2134 GMT (0534 HKT) June 14, 2018

Washington (CNN)The US Department of Homeland Security said that it has identified malicious cyber activity by the North Korean government, according to a new report released on Thursday, just days after the historic summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

DHS and FBI analysts working with US government partners highlighted the use of what are known as Trojan malware variants -- software used by the North Korean government that is intended to damage or disable computers and computer systems.

"This malware variant is known as TYPEFRAME," according to the report by the DHS Computer Emergency Readiness Team, noting that "the US Government refers to malicious cyber activity by the North Korean government as HIDDEN COBRA."

"The intent of sharing this information is to enable network defenders to identify and reduce exposure to North Korean government cyber activity," the report added.

This is not the first time the US government has called out North Korean hackers that have targeted major international corporations and infected thousands of computers around the world in recent years.

"Since June 2017, DHS and the FBI have publicly released 11 national cyber awareness products associated with North Korean government malicious cyber activity; four joint Technical Alerts (TA) and seven joint Malware Analysis Reports (MAR)," a DHS spokesperson told CNN.

"DHS pursues a model of 'collective defense' in cybersecurity, meaning government and industry take collaborative, tangible actions together to mitigate threats and reduce the most serious, enduring and collective strategic cyber risks to the United States and to our international partners," the spokesperson said.

Previous alerts can be viewed on the US-CERT website.
The US has long been aware of North Korea's prowess in cyberspace. North Korean hackers are believed to have been behind or to have played a part in major debilitating cyberattacks including the WannaCry ransomware attack, which infected hundreds of thousands of computers in 2017, as well as the hack of Sony Pictures Entertainment in 2014.

And in February, a report indicated that a group of North Korean hackers known as Reaper was targeting major international companies.
North Korea is not the only nation state that has been called out by the US for its malicious cyber activity in recent months.

In April, the US and UK warned that Russian hackers were targeting network infrastructure devices -- the types of devices that most internet traffic travels through, such as routers since 2015.

CNN's Tal Kopan contributed to this report

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/14/politics/dhs-north-korea-malware-campaign/index.htmlUS warns of North Korea cyber campaign, days after historic summit
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 12:53pm
Good of  all  the losers to contribute at once. Thanks for the laughs. LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 12:56pm
Unlike you who's proficient at no language. Found your $1000 prize yet Fibber chasing loser?

Keep setting the tone Gutter Squad. Like a bunch of prep school bullies without the same level of intelligence or physical abilities.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 1:53pm
I know it is only Thursday in Washington stayer, but here we have a new criminal investigation into Trump and his children. So much winning Shammy. Ripping off veterans. 

Donald Trump, Trump Foundation sued by New York over alleged 'persistent illegal conduct'

Updated about 6 hours ago

New York's Attorney-General has sued US President Donald Trump, three of his children and his namesake foundation, alleging "persistently illegal conduct" at the nonprofit including support for Mr Trump's 2016 campaign.

Key points:

• The lawsuit is seeking $US2.8 million of restitution plus penalties
  • It also calls for a 10-year ban on Mr Trump serving as a director of a New York nonprofit
  • Mr Trump attacked the lawsuit on twitter, calling New York democrats 'sleazy'

Attorney-General Barbara Underwood asked a New York state judge to dissolve the Donald J Trump Foundation, and impose bans on Mr Trump, his sons Donald Jr and Eric, and his daughter from holding leadership roles in New York charities.

Ms Underwood said her office's 21-month investigation, begun under her predecessor Eric Schneiderman, uncovered "extensive unlawful political coordination" by the foundation with Mr Trump's campaign, as well as "repeated and willful self-dealing" to benefit Mr Trump's personal and business interests.

Among the transactions the lawsuit cited as illegal was a $US10,000 ($13,500) payment to the Unicorn Children's Foundation for a portrait of Mr Trump purchased at a fundraising auction in 2014, and $134,000 paid to another charity to settle a legal claim in 2007.

"Mr Trump ran the foundation according to his whim, rather than the law," the suit said.

The lawsuit filed in the state Supreme Court in Manhattan is seeking $3.7 million of restitution plus penalties, a 10-year ban on Mr Trump serving as a director of a New York nonprofit, and one-year bans for his children.

"As our investigation reveals, the Trump Foundation was little more than a chequebook for payments from Mr Trump or his businesses to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose of legality," Ms Underwood said in a statement.

"That is not how private foundations should function."

The foundation's board of directors had not met since 1999, the lawsuit said.

The Republican President attacked the lawsuit in a series of tweets that blamed Democratic politicians in his home state. Tweetstorm below....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-15/donald-j-trump-foundation-sued-by-new-york/9872172

Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 1:55pm
I didn’t learn to call people names at my prep.
Where did you go so I can avoid sending my children there?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 1:57pm
Ms Underwood is running the show now Shammy, a career prosecutor who is not interested in assuming the office but will do some catching up before a new AG is elected. 

Schneiderman getting caught abusing women was the worst thing to happen for Trump. He isn't blackmailing Ms Underwood. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 2:10pm

Unlike you who's proficient at no language. Found your $1000 prize yet Fibber chasing loser?

Keep setting the tone Gutter Squad. Like a bunch of prep school bullies without the same level of intelligence or physical abilities.

No mirrors in this guy’s house obviously. What a moron!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 2:25pm
Quite Trumpian.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 3:27pm
i think someone has eaten his porridge again
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

i think someone has eaten his porridge again

Clever Marble ....     Three Bears but he is poppa Bear . It's his porridge.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 4:55pm

You obviously learnt nothing at all so I'm not surprised.

And not at all Trumpian. I watched the best at responding to idiots like you Fibber - Keating.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 4:58pm
And that petty NY lawsuit contains items with very low values .... much like PT and his acolytes.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 5:03pm

And not at all Trumpian. I watched the best at responding to idiots like you Fibber - Keating.

Still haven't learned how to use this site after a year.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 5:13pm

Still haven't learned how to use this site after a year.

It’s perhaps the ultimate in unintended comedy when he calls people “idiots” and the like. Quite comical really.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 503504505506507 1094>